All Comments on 'Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 03'

by reporterlucy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sober71sober71about 5 years ago

At last another chapter, well worth the wait.

reporterlucyreporterlucyabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks, I will try to keep the updates more regular

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is good :)

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
This is a GREAT story...

...or is it the beginning of a fantastic serie..?

*Smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What you could do is...

...have a video camera recording Lucy's every move while being pleasured my Amy the maid, and then have Nathaniel threaten her with having the video released unless she agreed to stay as his sex-slave, 'voluntarilly' agreeing to serve him as such, or he will release the video, ruining her reputation as a serious journalist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To Anon of 04/02/19

If he traps her by blackmail then clearly that would remove the consensual portion of things. As it stands she’s already well on the way to being lured into his web.

One aspect of BDSM that’s never done anything for me is the option of humiliation/ dehumanising the sub. IMHO if a Dom has to resort to that kind of treatment then perhaps he/she is not as confident in their abilities/ role? Submission NEVER means less than, it is and should be about trust otherwise it has the potential to spiral into bullying and abuse.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story, grammatical problems notwithstanding. You are clever erotic storyteller. Lots of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreporterlucy@reporterlucy
106 Followers
I am a submissive but I like to agree on a good creative and detailed roleplay we will both enjoy so please say hello first. Open to lots of others ideas, but often like to play a reporter investigating a weird or kinky idea/place, observing, and slowly lured in to try, see m...