Rescuing a Snow Angel Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too many straps and snaps for these hands," I remarked. She looked solemnly at my hand, the one missing three fingers, as I held out a hundred dollar bill. I slipped it across the counter, adding, "Keep the change...belated Merry Christmas to you to Ms. Mai."

"Trân trọng cám ơn quý khách!" came a distantly familiar phrase of thanks from the shop owner. I nodded in acknowledgement.

I didn't know it then, but I would, down the road, find myself back here again, asking for her advice.

These, for now, would do as belated Christmas offerings, when I met up with Gabriella and Carmen again New Year's Eve for a repeat dinner...and entertainment. The gifts certainly will solve my inability to distinguish between the twins, when their clothes came off. Their bodies didn't offer up a clue and certainly the vocabulary was the same, when things reached passionate levels, regardless of it being a way to distinguish between them, as Gabriela had claimed! At least wearing the alluring Tibetan Chokers, I had a fighting chance of keeping them straight, in anticipation of the evening dinner taking on a more relaxing dessert session in that back bedroom!

Request for Your Rating!

Thanks for reading this third episode in Jim Rawlings post-military life. His journey continues as his investigative plan discovers bad news for Chris Mortenson's renovation project on New Year's Day.

Please, take a moment to rate this story by clicking on the bright-yellow star that best represents your assessment of my story. And, if you have another moment; please, pen a note on what you thought of the story line in the comments box.

Thanks, dmallord.