All Comments on 'Rescuing Dianne Ch. 02'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hope you want to explore more of her past .

This could be a wonderfully crafted story if go back and flush out the exhusband's charachter and you might want to explore Dianne's relationship with her family. You mentioned them and could even create a new story line offshoot from their fundlementalism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grin

I am smiling from ear to ear. You do tell a good tale. Once again, all's well what ends well.

In real life, it might have been a little more difficult to be shed of an irresponsible, misbehaving spouse, but I am glad you went the easy route because the plot didn't need the extra prose to cover a search and destroy mission. or overcoming the slighted spouse's divorce objections.

Thanks for the fun read.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Hey what a dream; dream guy and girl meet in a fantasy life.

It was a fun read. It had a Cinderella feel to it. PRINCE CHARMING gets his PRINCESS. Fun and entertaining says it all. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What an inane, though well written story.

This would be huge hit with a pre-teen crowd. Still worth 4 stars.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
WOW juvenile eh??

OKAY so it was a good simple easy story - minimal drama and no violence - fairy tale maybe but not juvenile -

Either way I had fun reading it - it is recreational reading -Thank you

WinestoneWinestonealmost 9 years ago
Fun

Thank you. Was a light fast fun read.

nytelyte65nytelyte65about 6 years ago
GREAT!

Now THAT is the way a story should end! 5 stars!!!!! That is the best story I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little push back from the abandoned husband would have been a good addition. A little conflict and dramatic tension are always nice touches to keep things interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Happily ever after?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous