All Comments on 'Responsibility Ch. 19'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LadyFoxSageLadyFoxSageover 3 years ago
Lovely.

The little empress has much bite. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Brilliant! Hell hath no fury and all of that ! I’m really hoping that Rahela does fall in love with the Emperor, it’s a very cold stressful life otherwise. It was great to see her in action. What a fantastic addition to the story.

Good luck in your new job, I’ve no doubt that your readers will wait patiently or otherwise without grumbling for more of the story. Real life has to come first.

Tess (UK)

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

I am so confused. I was hoping I’d understand more as the story progressed, however I’m understanding less and less of this. I’m not understanding anyone’s motives or choices. Each time I start to think I get it, then I’m baffled again. Does she like him? Does he like her? Why did he get mad? Why did he pick her? What’s with the tent? Why did the food make her happy? Why did she lose it with the prince? Why did she black out? Why did the emperor think she wasn’t human? Love the clothes porn, at least, I can understand that, but don’t understand what’s with the braid tugging, hair up, hair down, etc. I’ll start the series over again; maybe I’ll understand it better this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES