Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
463 Followers

After a while he'd had enough, letting my penis drop he gave it and my testicles a last dismissive swipe then stepped away. My only saving grace was that despite all the manipulation I didn't get an erection. He now shifted his focus to Yu Yan and her parents, I feared the worst. I'd do anything I could to help them avoid the humiliation I'd just suffered and considered the limited options available to me.

Yu Yan whimpered in fear when he suddenly stepped closer, grabbed her chin, lifting and tilting her head as he stared closely at her facial features. My fists clenched as he laughed and spoke to his men causing them to shout and cheer at whatever he'd said. He turned and looked me in the eye as he dropped his hand and squeezed one of her breasts. Yu Yan cried out in shock or pain and I launched myself at him intending to push him off her. He anticipated my move and stepped back laughing as my plan failed miserably and I fell to the floor before him.

My anger flared and I jumped to my feet but was immediately confronted by an array of spears aimed at my chest and groin. He barked a command and one of his men moved behind me grabbing my arms and pulling me back next to Yu Yan while another of them tied some kind of twine around my legs effectively rendering me immobile. My arms where then bound behind my back in the same fashion.

Yu Yan caught my eye and I could see that despite the fact she was obviously terrified she still mouthed "thankyou".

To my surprise, instead of continuing with Yu Yan, the leader moved to stand before Hui. Hui had stood stoically throughout the entire ordeal and when the man pointed at his shirt he immediately unbuttoned and removed it. The buttons provided some brief interest but the man soon discarded the shirt and pointed at Hui's pants. In the same unflinching way, Hui removed his pants and handed them to the man. Despite his state of undress I thought he looked dignified and I wished I'd had the confidence to behave in the same manner.

Hui then removed his underpants and handed them over before standing straight and staring ahead. I could see he had a small, brown, uncut penis sitting atop a loose set of testicles. It was actually very similar to those of the other men and this time there was no laughter, touching or comparing.

The leader moved to Mei and I could see she was trying to emulate her husband's behaviour but couldn't hide her fear quite as well. He stood before her and pointed at her shirt. She hesitated but then slowly unbuttoned and removed it. She now stood in her bra and pants, her skin was not as pale as Yu Yan's but still probably whiter than any these men had seen before. The bra caused a ripple of interest and the leader quickly indicated she should give it to him. Mei gave a quick look at her husband but he didn't react so she reached behind her back and unclipped the bra.

With one hand she held it in place before pulling the garment off and covering her breasts with her hand and arm. Despite her attempt at concealment, I caught a glimpse of her breasts and dark brown nipples that were just as long and thick as Yu Yan's. The leader was still playing around with Mei's bra and even holding it against his chest before dropping it onto the clothes already lying on the floor.

When he turned back to Mei he reached out and pulled the arm covering her breasts down. Mei whimpered and I saw Hui stiffen before he said something in Chinese. I couldn't stop myself from looking and realised that this was the first time I'd seen a woman's naked chest. I felt my penis twitch and lengthen at the sight and bit my tongue in an attempt to distract myself with pain.

It seemed to be working but I feared even biting my tongue off wouldn't be enough to stop me becoming erect when more female flesh was revealed. I tore my eyes away from Mei's breasts and forced myself to look at the group of men who were staring at her. There was some talking and smiling but nowhere near the raucous reactions they'd displayed at the sight of my penis.

The next step was foreseeable and very quickly Mei was standing totally naked. She was a very attractive woman and I could see where Yu Yan had inherited her beauty. She had a slight belly and her pussy was covered by a triangle of longish black hair. From the side, her bottom looked firm and pronounced, almost as good as Yu Yan's.

The leader reached out and ran his hands through her pubes seemingly fascinated by the longish strands of hair. Mei gasped and jerked back at the contact but after another quick word from Hui she stood still and silent. Seeing my first fully naked woman and watching as the man pulled and stroked her pubic hair was too much for me and despite tasting blood in my mouth from all the biting I felt my cock begin to grow. Within moments it was fully erect and I had no way of hiding it.

I closed my eyes in humiliation and wished I could die on the spot. My condition was soon observed by the men and I heard shrieks of laughter and chattering. I opened my eyes just as the leader turned away from Mei and looked at my erect cock. He walked over and stared in fascination at the 17cm long curved column of flesh that protruded from my groin. All attention was on me and to my surprise I noticed that Yu Yan and her parents were looking at me with relief and gratitude rather than the disgust I'd expected. I realised that I'd unintentionally provided a distraction and, at least temporarily, saved Mei from further humiliation.

The leader poked at my stiff penis with his finger and the men all laughed as it bobbed up and down a few times before settling again. Enjoying the response from his troop, he pushed it down and released it, cackling as it sprung back up to its horizontal position. He repeated this action a few times and I felt my face burning in shame as I looked at Yu Yan and her parents. Both Yu Yan and her mother were staring intently at my cock and I could see that Mei's nipples had grown even longer. Hui had turned away and was staring straight ahead while maintaining his stiff posture.

My tormentor stopped pushing my penis down and placed his fingers on the underside about midway along the shaft pushing it up. He was trying to get it vertical but due to the downward bend, only about half my shaft touched my groin and the rest curved forwards. This caused great amusement amongst the troop and encouraged their leader to repeat his previous action of releasing my cock and watching it spring back down.

Playing with my penis soon lost its novelty and the man turned to Yu Yan, who was now the only one still dressed. He pointed at her shirt and jeans and made a rapid up and down motion indicating she should remove both. I gulped as her eyes briefly met mine. She was blushing fiercely as she undressed and was soon standing in just her lacy bra and knickers. I could see her body tremble in fear when the leader again impatiently gestured at her. Yu Yan again glanced at me briefly before taking a deep breath and quickly removing both her bra and knickers.

She didn't try to cover her nakedness and just stood looking ahead with her arms at her sides. My heart swelled in pride at her strength and my cock swelled in arousal at the sight of her beautiful body. Her skin was so pale and looked as delicate as porcelain. On top of the small bumps of her bosom her light brown nipples stood bigger than ever. My eyes dropped further down to her flat tummy and narrow waist before taking in the patch of dark pubic hair very similar to her mothers. Through the hair I could make out the two flaps of her inner lips which were the same shade of brown as her nipples. From my current position I was unable to see her naked bottom but I already knew it was spectacular.

My erection throbbed and was now almost painful. I was sure my cock had never been this big or hard and I was somewhat shocked to see it had turned an angry shade of red which I'd never seen before. A steady flow of pre-cum began to ooze from its tip and then hang down before dripping onto the ground.

No one else seemed to be aware of my increased arousal as the troop was totally focused on Yu Yan. They seemed in awe of her pale smooth skin and I watched in anguish as the leader stroked his rough fingers over the area just beneath her breasts while saying something to his men. Yu Yan jerked slightly at the contact but remained standing still and my respect for her increased even more as I knew she was a virgin, and like me not accustomed to being touched by another.

I desperately wanted to prevent him fondling her further, so I coughed slightly in the hope it would divert his attention back to me. My plan worked and when he turned and noticed the state of my penis he laughed loudly before pointing at it and making strange gestures. He spoke loudly to his men and Yu Yan looked over, gazing at my cock before raising her eyes and looking into mine. I could see she understood what I'd done.

I knew it might be the last opportunity we had tell each other how we felt so I blurted out "I love you" and prepared myself for what would come next. The man took hold of my shaft and shook it energetically which caused a dangling string of precum to swing around before it came loose and splattered against my leg. The troop burst into laughter and chatter and the leader released my penis waiting for another long drop to form before repeating the action.

As he didn't seem hesitant to touch and handle another man's penis I suddenly wondered if he would actually go as far as to try and make me orgasm. The thought of it was appalling but I decided that, if it meant he wouldn't touch Yu Yan or Mei, I'd happliy put up with that indignity. As I stood there suffering the humiliation I wondered what they would do next. My biggest fear was the women would be raped and not just by one man but by the whole troop.

I knew I was powerless to prevent it and just prayed their interest in our bodies was solely due to the obvious differences. My hope was partly based on their lack of reaction when Hui has stripped, instead of tormenting him they'd just moved on. In addition to that, despite the obvious sexual nature of the scene, not a single one of the men had an erection or was even showing signs of arousal.

For no apparent reason the leader had suddenly had enough and, turning his back on us, walked over to his men. They formed a circle around him and we could hear them talking. The discussion was quite animated with a lot of gesticulating and even some shouting and sometimes seemed more like an argument before they suddenly separated and turned to face us. Was this the end? Would they kill us or worse?

The leader turned and took a knife from one of his men. He approached me and I closed my eyes in anticipation of pain. Instead I felt the bonds around my hands fall away and opened my eyes as he reached down and also freed my legs. When he stood before me again he looked at my still solid erection and moved his knife towards it. I froze in fear and then he just laughed and walking back to his men. I desperately wanted to take Yu Yan into my arms and hold her but didn't dare to move.

The four of us stood waiting to see what would happen next. After more talking the leader gave some commands and two of his men gathered up all the discarded clothing into a bundle and then tied them together with the same type of twine they'd used to bind me. Once they were done they moved to Hui and looped more of the twine around his waist before taking hold of his penis and tugging on his foreskin, looping the twine twice around it and then securing it to his waist. His cock was now bound in exactly the same way.

The two men then moved to me and crouched down staring at my penis, which was now hanging limp but still somewhat engorged. They chatted to each other and then wound the twine around my waist before lifting my penis and looping the twine twice around the shaft just below my glans. When try tried to secure it, it twisted slipped out flopping down again. They repeated the process this time trying the loop further down. This time my penis didn't escape but looked ridiculous with the top half hanging over. Apart from the visual aspect I could already feel chafing as the somewhat rough material cut into the sensitive skin of my shaft.

The two men stepped back and called to the others who came to take a look at their work. There was again much laughing and pointing and I wondered if my humiliation would ever end. The leader stepped up and untied the twine. He tried a few times to secure my penis but then gave up in frustration and threw the twine to the ground. He then barked an order and gestured to the four of us to move into a line. Two of his men went ahead and disappeared into the jungle. The remaining eight split into two groups with the leader and three others taking the lead and the rest at the rear of our line. They began to walk and we followed.

After a few steps I realised we were all barefoot and would struggle to cover longer distances this way. As we walked past our remaining belongings I stopped and reached down to pick up our shoes. The men behind us shouted and the group stopped moving, I hoped I hadn't made a fatal mistake. The leader came back and shouted at me. I held up my shoes and pointed at my feet. He looked at me in confusion so I carefully placed my shoes on the ground and pulled one onto my foot. He picked up the remaining shoe turning it around and checking it out before dropping it onto the floor again. I quickly slipped it onto my other foot and crouched down to tie the laces.

He watched with interest and I decided to risk speaking to Yu Yan "I suggest you and your parents also put your shoes or we may have problems walking barefoot."

Yu Yan said something to her parents and the three of them carefully retrieved their shoes and under the watchful eyes of our captors, put them on. When everyone was ready we returned to our positions in the line and began walking again.

We walked at a steady pace and I tried to keep track of the direction we were going but soon gave up. Even if we did manage to escape, there was no way we would find our way back. It was a strange feeling walking naked through the jungle but after just a short time I somehow got used to it and it almost became normal. Being at the front of our line spared me the stimulation of seeing Yu Yan's perfect bottom and figure. I could hear Yu Yan and her parents speaking together as we walked and wondered what they were discussing.

Whenever we stopped for water or berries collected by the men things became slightly more problematic for me as however hard I tried to avoid it, the sight of the two naked women, especially Yu Yan, caused a reaction every time. When we sat on the ground I was able to conceal my hard cock by sitting in such a way that the shaft was between my legs, but once we rose to continue walking there was no way to hide things.

The men mainly ignored us, but I did see them laugh and point whenever they noticed my penis in its aroused state. When we sat, we were able to talk and I apologized to Yu Yan "I'm sorry, I just can't control my reaction to your naked body. You must think I'm some kind of sex pervert."

To my relief and surprise she said "No, we don't think that at all. You saved my mother and I from further humiliation earlier and I explained to my parents that you are also a virgin and have never been intimate or even naked with anyone."

I blushed and was embarrassed that her parents knew such intimate details about me but at the same time I was glad they were aware of the facts. Yu Yan went on "I know you distracted them on purpose to save me and I know how difficult it must have been for you. You are so brave."

I was about to respond when she continued "It also means a lot to me that you find me attractive. I never thought a man would find my body arousing."

My expression of shock must have surprised her as she said "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I can't believe what you just said! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and every inch of you is perfect. How can you think you're not attractive?"

She blushed and used her hands to indicate her breasts as she said "I have tiny breasts and these nipples and I know men like big breasted women."

I shook my head and said "Not all men! I think your breasts are perfect and those nipples are so sexy. They're one of the reasons I have a problem everytime I look at you!"

She smiled and shook her head in disbelief but I could see she was pleased to hear my words. Her mother interrupted our conversation and after a brief chat with her Yu Yan said "My mother is asking what you think will happen to us?"

"I really don't know. The best we can hope for is that they take us to their village and then help us find our way back to civilisation. "

"Do you really think that's possible?"

"Maybe, I had the feeling that much of their initial behaviour was just because of how different we are to them, I assume they've never seen clothes or pale people before."

She nodded and I continued. "When your father undressed, they hardly took any notice of him and just inspected his clothing. Maybe it's because he looks most similar to them. His skin colour is darker than ours and ..." I hesitated before saying "...and his penis also looks the same."

Yu Yan blushed but nodded again. I could see she was considering my words as she turned and spoke to her parents. They both looked at me, and after considering what Yu Yan said, also nodded. I could imagine how difficult it must be for Yu Yan to talk to them about this and imagined what it would be like if I had to discuss sexual organs with both my parents.

When Yu Yan turned back to me said, "They agree. My father also noticed this."

I continued with my theory "They've treated us well since then and hopefully it'll continue like this."

I didn't tell her that it could also mean nothing and that we'd soon be imprisoned and then killed and eaten. Instead I said "When we get to their village I expect things will get difficult again but at least we'll find out how we're going to be treated."

Our break was over. When we rose my arousal was again visible to all and despite knowing they understood I still felt self-conscious being seen like this by Yu Yan and her family. It felt like we'd been walking most of the day when we arrived at the bank of another river. It wasn't very deep and we could cross over without having to swim. Once every one had crossed re river we re-entered the jungle and were suddenly surrounded by more men.

At first I was afraid we were being attacked by another tribe but soon realised the men knew each other. Our presence caused much interest and there was a lot of talking and gesticulating as well as the usual laughter and pointing. As with our troop, all of them had their penises strung up. I'd been wondering if this was just done for hunting or walking but it looked like this was the way the males were always "dressed".

Some of the newly joined men made loud bird calls and then we were on the move again before we emerged into a large clearing in what looked like the centre of a small village. For the first time since we crashed we could see manmade structures. There were numerous small huts and one very large central building. All of the buildings had thatched roofs and were made of wood, standing on stilts. Smouldering fires were dotted around the clearing.

At first I thought the place was deserted but then people suddenly appeared from all over and within seconds we were surrounded as the crowd formed a circle around us. It was a mix of men and women of all ages but no children. The noise was incredible and I felt like some kind of zoo exhibit as they pointed and laughed. To my relief no one seemed aggressive or unfriendly.

shygeek
shygeek
463 Followers