Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

None of us was embarrassed as our children had often seen us in a state of arousal and had witnessed us making love throughout their lives, it was a natural and an everyday occurrence. Peeca stepped back from Huan and I saw his full erection properly for the first time. It was just slightly smaller than my own but stood straight and upright. Peeca sank to her knees before him and, copying Lin's example, peeled back his foreskin and took his organ into her mouth.

The two boys were moaning as the girls began bobbing up and down, sucking their cocks in earnest. It was amazing watching both pairs of breasts, tipped with now even larger nipples swinging back and forth as they moved.

Yu Yan placed her hand on my cock and looked at me with a smile before whispering "they're so beautiful!"

I nodded and we continued watching in silence. It wasn't long before the inevitable happened and the boys both grabbed their partner's heads, holding them still as they grunted and shot their loads into their mouths. The girls did their best to swallow everything but some ejaculate still escaped, trickling down their chins.

Huan and Tonca stood with stupid grins on their faces as the girls released their still hard cocks. Yu Yan said "OK, now you boys are up. Peeca, Lin, lie down and spread your legs. Boys, now you have to make sure the girls have an orgasm and are ready for the next step."

I looked at the two beautiful girls getting comfortable before spreading their legs wide apart and displaying their wet and puffy genitalia without the slightest shame. It was such a difference to our previous, so called "civilised", way of life and I for one thought it was much better. In all the time we'd lived with this tribe there hadn't been a single sexually related crime. There was no rape, no jealousy. Sex was simply a natural part of life and was shared by everyone. Performance anxiety, insecurity about your body and all the related issues simply didn't exist.

My attention returned to the activities in the hut. The boys were getting into position between the wide open legs of the girls. Yu Yan gave them some final advice and then left them to it. It was amazing to watch our daughter scream and squirm in pleasure as her mate did his best to bring her to orgasm. Yu Yan was getting more and more aroused by the scene and she placed one hand on my cock while using the other to rub between her legs. "I'm so hot!" she whispered to me. I smiled and replied "Once they get going we can take care of each other."

On the other side of hut room things were progressing in a similar fashion. Mei and Hui were kissing and fondling each other as they watched Huan bring Peeca to climax with his oral skills. When both girls had peaked multiple times, Yu Yan knew it was time for the next step. She moved over to Lin and Tonca and said, "OK, the girls are ready. Tonca sat up eagerly and moved forwards. His huge cock waving about above Lin's pussy. "Take it easy Tonca, you have a very big penis and you will hurt Lin if you're not gentle."

As Yu Yan explained what to do next I looked over and watched as Mei did the same for her son. She had Huan's cock in her hand and was gently rubbing it over Peeca's lips and clitoris. I turned my attention back to Yu Yan and listened to her advice. She basically reminded the two of them that it should be Lin's safe time of month but Tonca should still try to pull out. A piercing scream caused us all to look over at Huan and Peeca. He had buried his cock in her and was holding still as she adjusted.

I could tell Lin was afraid and said "Don't worry Lin, watch and see what happens."

The four of us watched as Huan, under the direction of Mei, sucked on Peeca's huge nipples. Within a short time she was squirming and moaning in pleasure. Mei tapped on Huan's back and said a few words and he began a slow in and out motion. We could see his glistening shaft as it appeared and disappeared. Peeca lifted her legs, folding them around Huan and pulling him closer and deeper. We could all see that the pain had been replaced by pure pleasure.

Lin said "I'm ready now."

Yu Yan took hold of Tonca's cock and gently rubbed it over our daughters leaking pussy. Lin gasped and shuddered when she rubbed his huge head over her clitoris. I'd seen Yu Yan handling many cocks in the past but somehow this was different. I found it more arousing than usual and wondered if she would be open to going further with Tonca. The thought of Yu Yan taking me and another male caused by penis to grow even harder and I almost came when she pushed Tonca's cock into Lin's tiny opening.

"Push in slowly now." she said and I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was extremely aroused. We both watched as the cock moved in a few centimetres before stopping. Lin gasped and had tears in her eyes. I felt sorry for her but knew it would be brief time of pain before she experienced the ultimate pleasure. Yu Yan said "I know its difficult Lin, try to relax and breathe deeply."

Lin closed her eyes and followed her mother's advice. "Play with her breasts Tonca." He leant forwards and first pinched Lin's very large and hard nipples and then took one into his mouth. Lin groaned and shifted around beneath him. I could see his cock had moved deeper but there was still a long way to go. After more sucking and tweaking of nipples, Lin opened her eyes and said "Do it now Tonca, I'm ready."

Tonca glanced at Yu Yan and she nodded. I watched as he pulled back a bit and then pushed forwards gently. I was glad to see he was taking it slowly and not just ramming his cock into Lin. With each thrust he went a bit deeper until he hit her barrier. I could tell he was pushing but he didn't go further. Yu Yan noticed and whispered something to him. He pulled back and this time thrust forwards rapidly. That did it and Lin screamed in pain as his cock sunk all the way into her. "Don't move for a while Tonca, play with her breasts and kiss her until she's ready."

He nodded and did what Yu Yan instructed. Screams of pleasure from the other couple in the hut made the four of us look over. Huan was just pulling out and spurting his load all over Peeca. It looked fantastic and Mei and Hui were looking on proudly as their son completed his sexual initiation. Tonca and Lin were inspired by what they saw and he began to gently thrust into our daughter. We could see pink fluid on his enormous cock as it plunged in an out. It was a large organ to take and we could see that Lin was still in some discomfort. Yu Yan whispered soothing words to her and told her things would get better soon. She tweaked her nipples and then even sucked on them and this had the desired effect of distracting Lin from the pain. I was impressed with Tonca's stamina and he continued at a slow and steady pace. After a few minutes the pain was replaced by pleasure and Lin began moaning and groaning and lifting her hips to meet his trusts.

I was glad to see her begin to enjoy herself, her blue eyes were wide open and her mouth gasping as her first penis induced climax hit. Tonca didn't slow down and continued his steady pumping. Yu Yan smiled at me and said "I need you now!"

She positioned herself on her hands and knees facing Lin and her beautiful arse facing me. I knew what she wanted but before I got going I couldn't resist giving her pussy and ass a bit of tongue. She was soaking and I licked and sucked as much of her juices as I could. She began moaning in concert with our daughter and after her first orgasm I quickly penetrated her and matched Tonca's rhythm. He was going faster now and the hut was filled with grunting, gasping, moaning and the wet squishing sound of hard cocks in wet pussies.

I knew Yu Yan and I wouldn't last long and was relieved to see that Tonca was close as well. Just then, Lin screamed "Aieeeeeee" as she was hit by her biggest orgasm yet. Her face was twisted in ecstasy and I could see Tonca losing control. His thrusting became erratic and just as I was wondering if he'd manage to pull out in time, he did so. His long fat cock, coated in white fluid, started to emerge and judging by the twisted expression on his face it was not a moment too soon. His cock seemed even bigger than before and the extraction process seemed to be endless. At long last his huge bloated head made its appearance and instantly began shooting ropes of come across Lin's prone body.

She was staring in awe at the mighty organ as more and more come splattered across her tummy, chest and face. It was the most spectacular orgasm I'd ever seen and it must have affected Yu Yan as I felt her pussy clench as she hit her peak. I wasn't far behind and quickly withdrew, shooting my smaller, but still considerable ejaculation across Yu Yan's ass and back. We collapsed onto the floor together and lay there panting. I smiled as I watched Lin scoop up some of the abundant semen from her body and lick it from her fingers, she seemed to love the taste, just like her mother.

When everyone had recovered we set off towards the pool for a wash before going to Potchira's hut for the traditional shaving. The four youngsters rushed ahead and we could hear them chatting excitedly to each other about their experiences. We followed at a more sedate pace and were holding hands when Yu Yan said "Tonca's penis is just like yours, only a bit bigger!"

I laughed and said, "More than a bit! I could see you enjoyed holding it."

She smiled and said "Did you mind?"

"No, of course not! I've often told you that I'd be happy if you wanted to try some other men. In fact, I found it extremely exciting seeing you handle his cock and would love to watch you go further with him."

She smiled and squeezed my hand "Well, he's the first one I'm interested in. I don't know what it is, but if found him very attractive."

"You and Lin both! It must be my genes."

She laughed again "Well, he definitely inherited your penis shape, it's identical to yours."

We'd arrived at the pool and found the four young lovers playing in the water. We joined them and a water fight ensued involving everyone. At one point I was attacked from behind. I could feel hard nipples and soft breasts pressing against me. When I got free and turned Peeca launched herself onto me again, wrapping her legs around my waist. She said "I would like to have sex with you once, my mother told me many stories and I've been dreaming about it for a long time."

I smiled and said "I look forward to it, you're a very beautiful woman."

She laughed and gave me a kiss before releasing me and joining the other ladies as they focused on attacking Tonca. He was loving it and took every opportunity to grab whichever breast, ass or pussy was within range. After the fun in the water we lay in the sun drying and then went to visit Potchira. Yu Yan and I went in first and explained that both Lin and Peeca had lost their virginities. Potchira called in the girls and she quickly took care of shaving their pubes and applying the white cream. When we left the hut, Tonca and Huan were waiting and they escorted the girls back to the pool to wash.

Mei and Hui decided to return to our hut and not to join Yu Yan and I for a walk. We separated and I held Yu Yan's hand as we passed through the village. I thought of the events that had led us here. Had any of the others survived? Was the ever wreckage found? "What are you thinking about?" asked Yu Yan.

"Oh, I was just thinking back to how it all started and wondering if anyone else survived."

Yu Yan was silent for a while before asking "James, if someone found us, would you want to return to your old life?"

"No, but I'd wouldn't mind going back just to see family and friends as long as I could return here again."

"Yes, I'd also like to show our children what the world is like. They've grown up here and have no idea except for the stories we tell them."

"Well, who knows what will happen in the future!"

After a few more minutes of silence, Yu Yan said "I've been thinking about what you said earlier. I miss helping you with other women and I think I'd like Tonca to join us for sex. If we enjoy it, we can start including other men and women for fun, but just like before, we always have to be together."

"I'm happy with that, it was very exciting watching you with Tonca and I almost came when I saw your hand wrapped around his cock. You'll finally be able to experience two cocks at the same time. You know Mei loves it when Hui and I are both inside her."

Our circular route had taken us around the village and now we were approaching the pool again. From a distance we could make out a small group watching something. As we got closer we realised it was Lin and Peeca. Both were on their knees and Tonca and Huan were taking them from behind. We arrived just as both girls were screaming out in orgasm and the boys withdrew their cocks, simultaneously spurting copious amounts of ejaculate across the buttocks and backs of their partners.

Yu Yan smiled and said "It looks like they're enjoying themselves, do you want to join in?"

I cleared my throat and when she turned to look at me I nodded towards my raging hard on. "What do you think?"

She laughed and said, "I think we should wait until later, maybe Tonca or someone will join us!"

I groaned but smiled and said, "OK, that sounds like a plan."

When the youngsters had recovered they noticed us watching and Lin and Peeca jumped up smiling. They were both glowing and looked fantastic. I could see Peeca eying my erection and licking her lips, this girl seemed insatiable.

Yu Yan said "We're heading back to the hut. Tonca, if you're interested, James and I would like you to join us later for some sex."

I watched Lin's expression as she listened to her mother's words. She didn't seem upset at all, in fact, she looked rather pleased with herself. It was almost as if Yu Yan asking for Tonca to join us had confirmed she'd made a good choice for her first mate. Tonca smiled and nodded his head and I could see he really liked the idea as his large penis began to swell and grow again. Ah, the joys of youth!

When we got to our hut, Hui and Mei were sleeping. We slipped in quietly and lay down on our mat intending to have a nap. Just as my eyes closed I heard shouting and another noise I hadn't heard for over twenty years. The sound of an engine! Both Yu Yan and I jumped up and rushed outside. In the sky above the village a small helicopter was hovering and I could see a man and a woman leaning out of the side doors waving at the people below. The engine note changed and the chopper began its descent.

If feedback is positive the story can continue...

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers
1...67891011