Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
463 Followers

Looking around I couldn't see a single man that didn't have a foreskin or his penis tied. The majority of the women were totally shaved and interestingly, the ones that did have pubic hair were pushed to the back of the crowd as if to stop them from seeing us. I didn't understand the significance of this until much later.

The leader of the troop that had found us was strutting around, proud as a peacock and shouting at the crowd while showing off our clothes. I could tell he was enjoying himself immensely and just hoped he wasn't describing us as this evening's meal!

Without any warning the crowd suddenly fell silent and the circle in front of us parted forming a corridor. An older man wearing elaborate headgear approached. He was also naked but his penis was tied with some other material that was bright yellow in colour. As he walked towards us the pathway closed behind him and he was soon in the circle with us and our captor.

It was obvious that this was their chief. He inspected each of us, spending an unusually long time looking at me then Yu Yan and Mei with Hui again only getting a cursory glance. The two men seemed to be discussing us, with the chief asking the questions. Without warning the he stepped forward and tugged on my penis, it looked like he was trying to cover my glans. After a few painful attempts he dropped my penis in frustration causing a ripple of laughter to pass through the crowd. It was another humiliating experience for me but I was getting used to it by now.

The chief turned his attention to our clothes. He felt the fabric and played with the clips, buttons and zips. The two garments that fascinated him most were Yu Yan's bra and knickers. After carefully inspecting them our captor held them against his own body showing the chief how they had been worn by Yu Yan. There was much laughter and head scratching and finally the chief handed the underwear to Yu Yan. At first, she wasn't sure what he wanted her to do, but then she understood that he wanted her to put them on.

She bent over and removed her shoes, inadvertently giving me the most amazing view of her succulent bottom. Her firm cheeks separated displaying her small asshole and her pussy. I could clearly see the flaps of her inner lips and even some pink between them. To my horror I felt my penis expand and begin to rise. I bit on my tongue in desperation but nothing helped as I watched her slip into her sexy underwear.

My condition was met with some laughter and pointing but most of the attention was focused on Yu Yan. The chief muttered a few words and all or clothing was dumped on the floor before us. His gestures again indicated we get dressed. Yu Yan's parents and I removed our shoes and began to sort through our clothes.

Once we had four separate piles, Hui tried to release the string around his waist but the chief shouted at him and shook his head sternly. I was clear he shouldn't undo the binding. We began to dress and I quickly located my boxers and pulled them on. Of course the obvious tent caused some amusement but things improved for me once I covered my now faltering erection with my pants. When we were fully dressed, the chief again wandered around inspecting us. It was clear that he and most of the crowd were amused by our appearance and puzzled by the purpose of the clothes.

I was hoping we would be allowed to remain like this but it soon turned out to be wishful thinking. Once everyone had seen us in our dressed state, the chief gestured to indicate we should strip down again. We followed his orders and I made a special effort to face away from Yu Yan and Mei as our clothes were once again discarded. When we were again naked, the chief barked a command and two men from the crowd gathered up everything, including our shoes and carried them away.

It was at this moment that I realised my watch had been left behind. As was my habit, I'd removed it the night before. I looked at the others and realised that apart from Hui and Mei's wedding rings we had no other possessions. It seemed the chief had also noticed this and stepped forward taking Mei's hand and looking at the ring. He pulled it off for closer inspection and I noticed for the first time that he also possessed a primitive form of jewellery on his fingers.

He slipped the ring over a finger, trying a few before he found one where he liked the fit. I could see Mei was upset but there was little to be done. He repeated the process with Hui and the chief was now wearing one ring on each hand. He held up his hands and showed the crowd his new possessions, there was clapping and cheering and after he said a few words they parted and he walked slowly back towards the large building with our captor following at his heals. After they left, the circle closed again and we waited with trepidation for what would happen next.

For a moment nothing changed but then the crowd began to move towards us. I was afraid of being separated from Yu Yan and took hold of her hand. Soon the first of them were close enough to touch us. My fear proved unfounded as they weren't aggressive at all and initially seemed almost afraid of us. I could feel hands gently touching me from all sides. Both men and women seemed equally fascinated by our bodies and despite the unusual and somewhat frightening experience it was also somehow arousing.

I don't know how many hands were gliding over my body, at any one time there were at least three touching my penis and another two on my testicles. They gently stroked, pulled and squeezed and it wasn't long before I was again fully erect. I could feel more hands on my back and buttocks and they even slid between the cheeks and over my asshole. The crowd was very disciplined and there was no pushing or shoving. Each of them just touched us all over and then moved on as another took their place.

I looked at the others and could see that Yu Yan and Mei were getting almost the same treatment as me. Interestingly no one seemed to touch them between their legs, with hands gliding in that direction, stopping and then continuing further down. Yu Yan had her eyes closed and was trembling slightly, I felt her squeeze my hand tightly and was worried before I realised that she was as aroused by the sensations as I was. Her face and neck were flushed, her nipples larger than I'd ever seen them and she was licking her lips and almost panting.

I watched in awe as she gasped when the small brown hands pulled and pinched those amazing nipples and stroked over the sensitive skin of her tiny breasts. Precum begin to ooze from my tip and was instantly smeared over my glans and shaft intensifying my pleasure. Glancing at Mei I could see she was in a similar state as her daughter. Watching the two of them combined with the endless caressing of my penis was almost too much for me and I was struggling to hold back my climax.

I turned my attention to Hui and could see him staring at his wife and daughter. He was being ignored by most of the people with just a few reaching out and touching his skin briefly. I could see he was finding the situation as arousing as I was and for the first time saw him with an erection. His penis was straining against its binds and was longer and fatter than before. I estimated his length at about ten or eleven centimetres but I wasn't sure if this was his full size or if having his foreskin tied was hampering its growth.

Looking at him had taken the edge of slightly and I decided take a closer look at the crowd around us. Amazingly, everyone was of very similar build and height and I couldn't see a single person that was significantly over or under weight. I towered over all of them and even Yu Yan was at least 10 centimetres taller than their tallest. As I cast my gaze over their sexual organs I noticed that none of the woman had pubic hair.

The men didn't seem particularly well endowed but as none of them were erect I couldn't be sure of their true size. Many of females were quite attractive and there was a wider array of body shapes compared to the men. There were breasts ranging from tiny and firm like Yu Yan's, to large and hanging. None of them had nipples anywhere near the size of Yu Yan's or her mother's with most of them being about a centimetre across and protruding maybe half that. I had to stop looking at their bottoms and shaven pussies as I could feel myself slipping closer to an orgasm again.

Yu Yan suddenly squeezed my hand so hard it was painful and at the same time I heard her groan loudly. Worriedly I turned to check and saw her face twist and her body twitch as she groaned again. She looked like she was having trouble standing and I realised she'd just had a massive orgasm. It was amazing to watch her writhe in pleasure but it pushed me over the edge and I gasped as my cock throbbed and my testicles tightened before an unstoppable surge of semen erupted from my tip and splattered over the men and women in front of me.

Instead of being angry or disgusted the crowd seemed pleased by this turn of events and were smiling and clapping in joy. The ones that had been hit by my juices moved on and I caught a few of them scooping up, sniffing and even licking it off their bodies.

Another groan echoed across the clearing, this time from Mei. Her body was twitching and shaking and she grabbed hold of Hui to avoid collapsing to the floor. Hui grunted and was in the throes of his own orgasm and I could see a small amount of semen leaking from the tip of his constricted foreskin. The foreskin beneath the binding swelled alarmingly forming a bubble as most of his ejaculate was trapped. It looked extremely uncomfortable but thankfully as more and more fluid seeped out it slowly began to deflate.

I realised the four of us had not just orgasmed in front of each other but also in front of a crowd of strangers. We were all sweating and breathless, apart from the two dripping cocks I could also see trails of fluid leaking down Yu Yan's and Mei's legs. The worst part was that our ordeal wasn't over. Hui's cock had returned to its normal state and he was spared further stimulation but the villagers continued touching Yu Yan, Mei and me without pause. In my case, the stroking and pulling on my still erect, but extremely sensitive, cock was almost unbearable and from their reactions I could see mother and daughter were also suffering as their probably equally sensitive nipples were continuously stimulated.

This continued for at least another half hour before it suddenly ended. The crowd slowly dispersed with people heading off into the various buildings or performing mundane everyday tasks. It seemed like our ordeal was over and I wondered if it was some kind of initiation ritual. The four of us stood staring at each other in silence. Hui opened his arms and moved to Mei embracing her. They held each other tightly and I could see them whispering to each other. It was a joy to see a couple so deeply in love.

Yu Yan was still holding my hand and I turned to look at her watching her parents. I hoped we'd be able to have a relationship like them one day. I was about to speak to her when she released my hand and rushed over to her mother who was standing with her arms outstretched. The two women held each other tightly as Hui and I looked on. When they separated Yu Yan moved to her father and they hugged each other. There was some initial stiffness in their posture but they soon relaxed into each other's arms. Mei turned to me and opened her arms gesturing for me to approach.

I stepped forwards and opened my arms and we embraced each other. I though how ironic it was that Yu Yan's mother was the first woman I'd seen naked and now also the first one I was holding in my arms. She pulled me tighter and I relaxed into her embrace. I could feel her warm smooth skin against my own and the two hard points of her big nipples pushing into my stomach. The inevitable happened and my penis began to harden, I felt it begin to rise and brush against her soft tummy. I didn't even bother to try and control it and I wasn't embarrassed by my natural reaction. Compared to what had already happened between the four of us this was harmless.

When Mei felt my cock poke into her, she pulled me tighter and even wiggled a bit before releasing me and giving me a small smile. Hui and Yu Yan were watching us and I felt a moment of trepidation as Hui move towards m. He opened his arms and embraced me and I returned the gesture. He didn't hold me as tightly as his wife but my penis still ended up touching him. I heard a small giggle and looked up see Yu Yan smiling at us. I felt Hui pat me on my back and then step away moving over next to Mei. I could feel their eyes on us as Yu Yan and I stood facing each other.

We stared into each other's eyes before our gazes roamed over our bodies. I could see her nipples harden and lengthen and felt my penis throb in anticipation of our first naked touch. Without waiting any longer we stepped into a tight embrace. Our bodies merged together and I felt every inch of her pressing against me. My hands slid down her back over her smooth and firm buttocks and I grabbed each cheek squeezing them gently. Yu Yan moaned into my ear and whispered "Oh James...I need you."

Her words sent shivers through my body and I could only groan in response. I don't know how long we held each other like that but we only came apart when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look who had interrupted us and found a young woman holding two cups in her hand. I released Yu Yan and we both turned to take the proffered cups from her hands. She smiled and said something before withdrawing.

The cups we held were made from coconut shells and contained a clear liquid. I could see Mei and Hui already drinking from theirs. Yu Yan and I sniffed the contents and I could detect a slight fruity fragrance, taking a sip I found the beverage to be sweet and delicious. It was the best thing I'd tasted for days and I gratefully gulped down the rest. When we were all done we headed for the largest building with the intention of returning the cups. A primitive ladder led to the entrance and I went ahead and took a look through the open doorway, it looked like shared living quarters.

I helped the other three up and we stepped inside. A man approached and took the cups from our hands. It was quite dark inside and markedly cooler. There were grass mats along the wall, many of them currently occupied by the villagers. Towards the centre of the building there was a raised platform with more grass mats and a simple chair made of wood. The chief was sitting there talking with villagers arranged in a circle around him. When he noticed us standing in the doorway he stood up and beckoned to us. As we walked towards him under the scrutiny of everyone in the building I was grateful that my earlier erection had again faded.

When we got closer the villagers moved aside making space for us to sit in the circle. We sat down on the grass mats. A bowl containing assorted nuts and fruit was passed around and we each took a handful. This was followed by a single cup of the same liquid we'd had earlier and each of took a sip before passing the cup on. The chief resumed talking and we sat there without knowing what was being discussed. More food and drink was passed around and shared before the chief suddenly rose. All the villagers in the circle also jumped to their feet and we joined them. The chief slowly made his way off the platform and headed towards the entrance. The villagers followed him in single file and we joined the back of the queue.

As we slowly headed out, I was astonished to see an older couple on one of the mats that looked like they were about to engage in sex. The woman was on her elbows and knees looking towards us. Her large breasts were hanging down with their erect nipples almost touching the floor. Her arse was raised towards her partner standing behind. He had just undone the binding around his waist and it was the first man I'd seen here with an erection. It looked very similar in size and girth to Hui's. I could see his foreskin was rolled back exposing his glans and as I watched he sank to his knees and shuffled closer to the woman, taking hold of her before thrusting forwards.

She grimaced and he grunted as his hips slapped against her bottom. I'd never seen anyone having sex before and despite feeling like I should give them some privacy I couldn't take my eyes off the scene. They didn't seem to care and continued as if they were alone. I could see Yu Yan and her parents were also looking as we walked past, but surprisingly, no one else seemed to take any notice.

This was the first time I'd ever seen real people having sex and I was rather disappointed. It was similar to watching animals at the zoo as there was no intimacy between the two of them, they just seemed to be performing a bodily function like any other.

The franticly thrusting man grunted and pulled himself tightly against the woman before we even reached the doorway. He stayed in that position for a moment and then pulled back and stood up. His wilting cock was shiny and covered in their combined juices as he took it in his hand and with practiced ease quickly wrapped the twine around it, securing it in its upright position again. He helped the woman to her feet and the two of them walked towards us. I could see some white liquid leaking down the woman's legs as she came closer.

Yu Yan whispered "Did you see that?"

I nodded "Uh huh."

She also looked a bit puzzled and I added "It didn't look very romantic or passionate!"

She nodded and then turned to her mother as she spoke to her. We had reached the doorway and Hui climbed down the ladder first followed by me. I turned to help Mei and was treated to a wonderful view of her bottom and between her legs. I could see her jiggling buttocks and her small brown asshole and pussy lips as I reached out to steady her on the final steps. Yu Yan followed and the view was even more breath taking. My cock began to harden as I saw some moisture between her light brown flaps and realised she must have been more aroused than I realised by the brief scene we had witnessed.

I held her buttocks as she neared the ground and when she was safely down she glanced at my semi rigid penis with a smile before taking my hand and following her parents and the others. The chief led the way down a small path then went behind the building and within about 5 minutes we reached a clearing that led to a natural pool on the bank of the river. There were some men and women already washing themselves in the water. The chief walked into the water followed by a few of his people and they began washing themselves.

We waited patiently until it was our turn and when it came it felt wonderful to wash the grime from our bodies and hair. Mei and Hui left the water before us and I saw that he'd undone the twine while washing and was holding it in his hand. Some of the males laughed and pointed while the women giggled and looked away. Their reactions were a bit like what happens when someone's swimsuit comes off by accident while they're swimming.

An older man approached Hui and waggled his finger at him before taking the twine and showing Hui how to tie it correctly. I said to Yu Yan "Have you noticed how they act when a penis is untied? It's like the person is only naked then!"

She nodded and said "Poor you!"

I nodded and laughed. As I looked around I also wondered what the significance of pubic hair was for females. Apart from Mei and Yu Yan, every woman at the pool was shaved. I said "You and your mother are the only two here with pubic hair, I wonder if that also means something?"

Yu Yan glanced around and realised I was correct. She shrugged and said "I suppose we'll find out at some point."

shygeek
shygeek
463 Followers
1...34567...11