Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
467 Followers

We left the water and air dried during our walk back to the village. It was getting darker and when we got back to the clearing there were numerous fires blazing and the smell of food. Yu Yan and I wandered about looking with interest at the food being prepared. All the cooking seemed to be done my women and I couldn't really identify much apart from snakes, some kind of rodents and small monkeys being roasted on spits. I've never eaten any of that but Yu Yan assured me snake was delicious and tasted like chicken.

The villagers began to sit down in circles which seemed to be organized by age. Yu Yan and I joined one with people that we guessed to be of a similar age. Mei and Hui took their places with a nearby, older group. The food was brought in large clay dishes and placed within the circles, everybody waited until a signal from the chief's group and then then the actual meal began. They just used their hands and picked the food off the dishes. Yu Yan and I copied the others and I first stuck to vegetarian options before risking some of the meat.

All in all it was much better than expected. The pace was leisurely with people chatting while eating. Yu Yan checked on her parents and then told me they were enjoying the meal. It was the first cooked food we'd had in days and only after we started eating did Irealise how hungry I was. We didn't talk much to each other and filled up quite quickly.

Yu Yan tried to initiate a conversation with the young woman sitting next to her. She tapped on her shoulder to get her attention and then pointed at herself saying "Yu Yan" slowly. The woman looked confused so she repeated herself and then pointed at me and said "James". She did this a few times and then the woman smiled and tried to pronounce our names. Once she'd mastered that Yu Yan pointed at her. The woman said something that sounded like "potchira" and pointed to a few of the others next to her rattling off what we guessed where their names. Yu Yan pointed out Mei and Hui and once the introductions were done we were eager to continue our first verbal interaction.

Yu Yan decided to start with body parts and held her hair while saying "hair" then pointed to her nose and said "nose". This continued for some time and we managed to understand about twenty words before dinner was over. The women rose to clean up and apart from the illumination provided by the fires it was now dark. People started moving towards the main building and I wondered where we would end up sleeping. Luckily our new friend Potchira came to our assistance and led the four of us into the building and then to a location that seemed to be unoccupied.

The lighting in the interior was provided by torches attached to the walls, it was dim but sufficient to find your way around. Potchira wandered off and then returned with four floor mats which she gave us. Yu Yan laid the mats on the floor in pairs with a gap between them. Hui took the first mat with Mei next to him leaving Yu Yan and myself taking the remaining two. It had been an exhausting day and I was sure I'd fall asleep quickly. There were no blankets but the temperature inside the building was quite high so it should be OK. As I was drifting off I felt Yu Yan's hand take mine and I heard her whisper "good night."

***

I don't know how long I was sleeping before I woke up. It took me a moment to remember where I was and when I looked around I could only make out vague shapes lying on the floor in the dim light. The torches on the walls had all been extinguished and all you could hear were sounds of snoring, breathing, the odd cough as well as some grunting and the slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh. I was lying on my back and Yu Yan was on her side facing me with one of her legs was draped over mine. I could feel her breath on my shoulder.

Feeling an urgent need for a piss, I gently extracted myself from under her leg. She moaned softly and rolled onto her tummy without waking. I rose slowly and made my way towards the doorway. Outside the moon provided more illumination and I could easily climb down the ladder and walk off into the trees. Once I was a suitable distance from the buildings I relieved myself and then headed back.

Just as I was about to leave the cover of the jungle I heard voices and saw two men and a woman leaving the main hut. The woman was carrying something and I decided to wait and see what they were doing. They walked a short distance towards me before the woman unrolled what I could now see was a sleeping mat on the ground. She sat on the mat and the men remained standing as they began speaking to each other. After a brief discussion the men both unbound their cocks.

The woman lay on her back and spread her legs. Both men looked at her and the one closest began jerking his penis until it was erect. He settled himself between the woman's legs and without any further preparation positioned his penis and thrust forwards. They both grunted and he lowered himself on his elbows while continuing to thrust. The woman's legs lifted and wrapped themselves around him and within a minute or two the act was over. He extracted himself from her and stood watching the other man as he replaced him. This guy performed in a similar way and soon the two men once again got "dressed" and then they packed up and returned to the main building.

I decided to wait a while before returning. This was the only second time I'd seen people having sex and it was just as disappointing as the first. Even though it had basically been a threesome there had been no foreplay or passion, simply the mechanics of mating. It had actually been so un-erotic that I didn't even get aroused. These people seemed so open and friendly, yet when it came to the most intimate act they treated it like a chore!

We'd been here almost 24 hours and had not seen a single person under the age of 18. Where were all the youngsters, children and babies? I'd first thought they may have been kept away for safety but I now realised there were actually none, something was wrong. Maybe the men or women were infertile? Was that the reason for their lack of sexual prowess?

I thought about this as I made my way back to the building. Inside it took a moment for my eyesight to adjust and I slowly made my way back to our spot. As I stood looking down at Yu Yan I was again amazed at her beauty. Her pale body almost glowed in the darkness. She was still lying on her front with her legs parted. I could see her wonderful curvaceous ass and the dark crease between the firm cheeks. My penis tingled at the thought of kissing her there and I wondered if and when we'd have the opportunity to make love ourselves. I lowered myself to the floor and couldn't resist running my hand over a buttock and giving it a slight squeeze. Yu Yan murmured but didn't move so I lay on my side facing her and left my hand where it was.

It took longer, but I fell asleep again, only waking when I heard voices and movement around me. I sat up rubbing my eyes. The interior was much brighter and people were moving about clearing up and rolling their sleeping mats. Yu Yan was also just waking and smiled at me when she opened her eyes. She sat up and stretched and my eyes feasted on her beautiful small breasts and always hard nipples. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Very well. What about you?"

"Not bad. I wonder where your parents are?"

She turned and realised the two mats next to her were vacant. "No idea, let's go and find them."

She stood up and we both exited the building. There was a lot of activity in the village and we saw the group that had found us the morning before heading off into the jungle. As we were walking around I said to Yu Yan "Yesterday night I came outside to relieve myself and on the way back I saw two men and a woman come out. The men had sex with her and then they went back inside." I paused and then continued "It was similar to the pair we saw earlier, there was just no passion or tenderness and it was all over in minutes."

Yu Yan replied "It's so strange."

"Yes, and I'm sure you've noticed that we haven't seen any children or babies. I wonder if it's all connected?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well maybe there's some problem and the men or women are infertile. Maybe that's why sex has become a chore, I don't know. But it's very strange."

She nodded and as we couldn't see her parents anywhere we decided to head to the pool. There were many villagers washing themselves in the water but no trace of Hui and Mei. We took the opportunity to wash ourselves but Yu Yan was getting worried and we soon headed back. On the way we encountered Potchira heading towards the pool. She seemed happy so see us and smiled as she said "Yu Yan James!"

We said "Potchira!" and she laughed at our pronunciation. Yu Yan tried to ask about her parents and after some repetition of "Mei" and "Hui" and acting like we were looking for them she understood and took our hands and led us back to the village. Once there she walked down a path we hadn't taken before until we reached another small cluster of buildings. As we approached I noticed that there were mainly younger women here and the majority of them had pubic hair.

When they saw me, many giggled and looked away and some even withdrew into the huts. Potchira was chattering away but we couldn't understand anything. At the entrance of one of the huts she stopped and gestured for us to enter. I'll never forget what I saw when we stepped inside.

Mei was lying on her back with her legs apart. Hui was holding her hand as an elderly lady was in the process of removing all her pubic hair. The job was almost done with just a few strands remaining. Yu Yan froze in shock and said something in Chinese. Mei replied and they began conversing rapidly. I couldn't take my eyes of Mei's shaven pussy and I watched as the old woman applied some kind of white paste to the now hairless skin. Yu Yan turned to me and said "They brought my mother and father here this morning and did this. They don't know why."

We turned to Potchira and by pointing and shrugging tried to explain our confusion. She began to talk but soon noticed we couldn't understand a word. Instead of speaking further she reached out and took hold of my penis pulling it and me towards Yu Yan. Once I was close enough she released my and took hold of Yu Yan's public hair, pulling it slightly and shaking her head. I wasn't sure but I thought I knew what she was trying to say.

I said "Yu Yan, I think she's trying to say that women with pubic hair are not allowed sex or are virgins."

Yu Yan turned back to her parents and spoke to them before she said "My mother said the woman examined her before she shaved her so maybe you're right."

As she was speaking to me the old woman pulled Mei to her feet and indicated she could leave. She then spoke to Potchira and the two of them gestured to Yu Yan to lie down. She looked at me with trepidation but lowered herself on the floor. The woman pushed her legs apart gently once she was satisfied with the position she reached down and pulled Yu Yan's inner lips apart. I gulped as I looked deeply into her pink and moist pussy for the first time. My penis instantly began to grow and within moments I was fully erect.

The women leant forwards and looked closely at Yu Yan's pussy and then inserted a finger into a container coating it with some kind of fluid before pushing it gently into Yu Yan. Yu Yan stiffened at the contact and I watched in fascination as the finger moved deeper before stopping. The woman waited a moment and then slowly extracted her finger again. Yu Yan released a breath and visibly relaxed. My cock was throbbing as I imagined the moment when I'd be able to penetrate the girl I loved.

My thoughts were interrupted when the woman muttered something and then stood up. When she turned towards me she noticed my erection and cackled loudly pointing at it and then at Yu Yan while shaking her head. Potchira also laughed and to my surprise, grabbed hold of my cock and pointed it between her legs and then towards the old woman and Mei nodding her head.

I wasn't the only one that blushed as I understood she was trying to say that she and the two older women had had sexual intercourse but Yu Yan had not. Potchira and the older woman spoke together and then gestured for me to move between Yu Yan's legs. I shook my head not understanding what they wanted. Yu Yan sat up and said "What's going on?"

"I don't know, but whatever it is we don't have to do it."

At that moment, another young woman entered the hut followed by a man of similar age or perhaps younger. She began speaking to the old woman and they gestured for Yu Yan to get up, which she gladly did. We wanted to leave now but Potchira shook her head and indicated we should. The new arrival got into position and the old women repeated the process she had just performed on Yu Yan.

When she'd confirmed the girl's virginity the young man removed his penis binding. His modestly sized cock remained upright when it was free and the foreskin retracted revealing his pink and moist glans. The old woman moved out of the way and was replaced by the man. Under her guidance he carefully inserted his penis into the girl and pushed forwards gently. He didn't get far before hitting her hymen and stopping. The old woman reached down and took hold of his penis, gently moving it up and down and around.

The girl closed her eyes and moaned in either pain or pleasure, I wasn't sure which. This continued for some time before the old woman said something to the man and released his penis. He pulled back a short distance and then thrust forwards burying his entire length in her. The girl shrieked and I could see tears flowing down her cheeks. The old woman placed a hand on the man's buttocks holding him still for a while before giving his cheeks a quick slap. He began thrusting in and out slowly and the girl began moaning.

It wasn't long before he began jerking rapidly, grunting and then freezing, his body twitching as he orgasmed. He withdrew his shrinking penis and I could see it was covered in milky substance with streaks of pink and red blood. The same mixture was leaking from between the gaping slit between the girls legs. The man rose, bound his penis again and without a word left the hut.

We had just been spectators of an event that is normally intensely private and I was again astonished at the lack of affection shown between the partners. Not a single kiss or caress was shared, it was just: wham, bam, goodbye mam!

The old lady moved between the girl's legs, applied some kind of liquid to her pubic hair before shaving it with what looked like a very sharp spear tip. When she was done she again applied the white paste and stood up. The girl smiled at us while wiping her eyes and then stared at my still rigid penis. She spoke to Potchira, who replied and then took hold of my cock in one hand and pointed at the girl with her other. I shook my head in confusion and she frowned, released my cock and made an obvious gesture with her fist and a finger before pointing at me and then at the girl.

I suddenly understood she meant for me to have sex with her! I blushed fiercely and shook my head taking a step back. The three women gave me a puzzled look and then shrugged and turned away. Yu Yan took my hand and whispered "let's get out of here!"

As we walked to the door Potchira and the other girl followed us out. Hui and Mei were waiting outside and when we emerged, Potchira pointed at Mei's paste covered pussy making washing gestures so we followed them to the pool. While Mei washed the white paste offi, Yu Yan and I swam in the pool. It was a relief to get into the cool water and I felt my cock relax and soften. Yu Yan and her father were talking and I could see her blushing and shaking her head.

After a while she swam over to me and I said "Is everything OK?"

She nodded and said "I just had an embarrassing talk with my father."

"He said we had to adjust to the culture here and be careful not to offend the people. At the moment it looks like we will be here a long time and we have to fit in or risk being expelled or worse."

"He's right. We have no chance of surviving by ourselves and we can't expect to be rescued any time soon if ever."

"You haven't heard the best part yet. He actually said I should have encouraged you to have sex with that girl because it seemed like women here have multiple partners and could pick who they wanted. It might be considered insulting if you keep refusing. I asked him how he knew that and he said he'd watched a few couples last night, and each time the woman had selected one or more men."

"That's similar to what I saw. Woman seem to be in control but they don't make love they just mate."

"I told him that you're also a virgin and that we want our first time together to be something special and definitely not with an audience."

Our conversation was interrupted by Mei, and the family began another intense discussion. Despite not understanding a word, I decided to give them some privacy and swam away. When I surfaced, Potchira appeared by my side, she took my hand and pulled me to the river bank. I had an uneasy feeling when we walked ashore and things got worse when she lay down before me and spread her legs. She was an attractive girl with medium sized breasts, nice brown nipples and an appealing looking pussy.

If I wasn't already in love I would have been very tempted to accept her offer but I shook my head and pointed towards Yu Yan and then to myself. I hopped she would understand what the message I was trying to convey. She looked confused and slightly upset by my refusal to join her but I didn't know what else to do. As I went back into the water I feared Hui was right and that we'd get ourselves into trouble if we kept ignoring their traditions.

As I swam back to Yu Yan and her parents I saw Potchira call and wave to another man. He quickly went to her, "undressed" and they engaged in sex. It was over in minutes and the two of them washed off in the pool then went their separate ways. When I reached Yu Yan, I said "it just happened again, this time Potchira wanted me."

"Oh no, what did you do?"

"I just shook my head and left. She got some other guy to take care of her but I could tell she was a bit upset."

"So my father is probably right! We were just talking about what to do. My mother's worried that some other woman will proposition my father."

"It's a difficult situation. We can keep refusing but we risk offending them."

"Yes, that's what we all think. My parents have decided that if a woman approaches my father he should accept."

I was surprised "Really? Is your mother OK with that?"

"Yes, she said they love each other and if he has to have sex with other women it won't change that. If it does happen, she wants to join in or at least be with him."

"Wow, they really have a strong relationship! I hope it works out for them."

"Me too! But what about us, what are we going to do? You've already been asked twice."

I tried to lighten the mood and in my most serious tone said "It's natural for all women to be attracted to my good looks, intelligence and charm."

She looked at me in surprise and I couldn't help but laugh at her expression "Sorry, I'm joking of course."

"James, this isn't the time for jokes. Especially bad ones like that!"

Ouch, that hurt. "I just don't know what we can do. I've no interest in being with another girl."

"I'm also only interested in you, so the only solution is for us to have sex as soon as possible so that our first time is with each other."

I was stunned by the matter of fact way she said this but knew she was right. "OK, I'm all for that!"

This time she blushed and gave me a small smile so I added "but what about after, how are we going to handle it?"

shygeek
shygeek
467 Followers
1...45678...11