Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I use this motel when I have people coming in for business. They won't think anything about it, and I will see you in about a half hour."

When I arrived at the motel I walked up to the desk and the young woman behind the counter handed me a key and said, "Your wife already went up to your room she said to give you the extra key when you got here."

"How did you know it was me?"

"She described you in great detail, but I won't tell you everything she said," as she blushed handing me the key.

I wonder what the hell she told that poor girl. When I got to the room I didn't care what she told the girl because Amanda was lying on the bed stark naked with a bottle of lotion lying beside her. I shut the door and all I heard was, "Get to work buster, you know what to do."

I walked slowly to the bed shedding clothes as I walked. When I got to the bed completely naked I crawled up next to her and placed a kiss on her cheek and then on the back of her neck. I was not in a hurry to rush this. I wanted this woman, but I wanted her on my terms and that was to make her lust for me. I planned on trying to drive her nuts, just as she had been doing to me with her little remarks. I wanted to see who had the willpower and I knew I was probably in trouble.

I spent a great deal of time kissing her neck and cheek and then moving down her spine I left kisses to the top of her ass. I kissed along the side of her ass down to her toes and then started working my way back up to her neck. I knew I was having an effect on her when she told me to quit messing around and start using the lotion.

I used lotion on her just as I had while we were in the Quetico and it was great but somehow did not seem the same. I just felt like something was missing. I did however have a great time reconnecting with her body. We cuddled together just as we had in the tent. It was the same as up north in that we did not actually have sex; it was more of an all-out foreplay session. Don't get me wrong it was a fabulous foreplay session and she was able to orgasm more than once. She even managed to take that magic tongue of hers to drive me over the edge not once but twice. This woman is fantastic and I am so lucky to have her in my life. Not long after we were both asleep and I did not feel her move until morning.

When I woke the following morning she was already out of bed standing naked at the dresser in the motel room brushing out her hair. What a view I thought to myself as I looked at her. "Put your eyes back in your head mister I can see you in the mirror you know."

I must really be off my game because I should have known that and I was caught so I just said, "Sorry I just woke up and was admiring you while you brushed your hair."

"You mean you were admiring my ass."

"Well yeah, but could you do me a little favor while you're standing over there?"

"It's kind of early for favors but I might, what do you want?"

"Could you pretend that you're reeling in a fish?"

I don't know what I expected but she turned and ran toward me and jumped on the bed pinning me down and threatening me the entire time she was doing it. "You have got to get over this ass obsession of yours mister."

"Why"

"I do not want my boyfriend looking at my ass all day."

"So you want me to look at another woman's ass all day?"

Not the smartest thing to say now that I think of it. She punched me in the chest and said, "You certainly are a dope you know that. Of course I don't want you looking at other women or their asses or any other part of them."

"Then why can't I look at yours then?"

"I didn't say you couldn't. I said you couldn't all day."

"You are confusing me you know that."

"That was the plan."

"I need a compass for this conversation?"

"Just get up and get dressed I have to be at work in an hour and you have to be at my office shortly after that you know."

I got up and got dressed so that I could go in and meet Amanda's boss. I needed to hear what he hoped my company could do for him. I arrived at the office at 9 a.m. for the 9:15 a.m. meeting. When I walked through the door with a dozen roses and sat them on Amanda's desk one of the other ladies looked at me and smiled. "Are you Mr. Outback by any chance?"

I looked her dead in the eye and said, "I don't know who Mr. Outback is but I heard there was this really cute redhead working in here so I wanted to make a good first impression."

"Do you do this everywhere you go?"

"Nope, sorry I'll just leave them for the cute redhead at this location."

"Do you know who even sits at that desk?"

"I am sorry I really don't since I have never been in this office before today."

"Then why would you leave flowers like that for someone you don't even know?"

About that time Amanda walked through the door and back into the main waiting area and she saw me and then she saw the flowers. Her friend looked at her and said, "Can I talk to you for just a minute?"

She was trying to whisper to Amanda about the flowers and the fact that I had never been here before, and he brought you flowers. I was laughing inside when she was telling her all of this. I knew what had to be done and I was going to do it no matter the cost. When Amanda turned to walk over to me I grabbed her and planted the biggest kiss on her I could. When we broke apart she turned to the other young woman and said, "This is Mr. Outback."

The other young woman turned red and smiled and said, "I have heard all about you."

As soon as she said it I didn't get the opportunity to ask either of them any questions because my meeting was starting. The meeting went well and my company was able to provide what they needed. I would have Mike over here installing the required equipment by the end of the week. Having Mike here with Amanda was a problem in itself because I knew he would ask her more questions than she needed to answer. I also knew that Amanda could hold her own so I put the thought of that behind me and told her to give me a call when she got off work.

We only had a chance to go out to dinner because I had to leave that evening on a flight to discuss a problem at another facility since Mike was going to be installing equipment. This was not the best situation since it seemed like I was always gone for the rest of the summer and both Amanda and I didn't like it.

Before we knew it Thanksgiving was close and that finally gave us a chance to be together. We spent the entire time at her place or mine enjoying each other and actually getting to know each other. We learned things about each other that we might not necessarily like but I was more than willing to take stockings hanging in the shower if I had to. I was falling more in love with this woman each and every day.

When we returned to work I stopped in to see her boss about concerns he had with the surveillance equipment that Mike had installed for them. I also learned that I really liked this guy. He was also an outdoorsman and told me that he and his wife were going to go canoeing somewhere next summer. We got on the subject of the Quetico and I told him how I felt about it. While we were talking about it he suddenly said, "I need to ask you a question and I don't want to make this awkward but are you and Amanda an Item?"

I laughed and said, "Well now that you mention it I hope were an item."

He just looked at me and told me that he was just concerned for her and that she was a very valuable employee and he didn't want to lose her. "I hope you don't plan to take her too far away from us when you two finally decide to tie the knot if that is your intention."

That one surprised me a bit because I really didn't expect it. I looked at him and said, "Well I have been thinking about that and I am having trouble figuring out how to actually marry this woman."

"Ok you lost me," he replied.

"I do want to marry her but I also want to knock her off her feet when I do it. I don't want a normal wedding in a church. I want her to know that there is nothing more important than she is when this happens, and I don't even want her to know it's happening until it does. I hope that makes sense."

"Are you saying you want her to show up to get married without knowing she is going there to get married."

"Yeah, you got it."

"I think your nuts and I wish I could be there to see it."

"So do I, So do I," came my reply.

In that moment I realized that I was going to ask this woman to marry me and I just had to figure out when, where, why, and how I was going to do it. Asking her to marry me was the easy part. Where I wanted to do it was a bit trickier, actually it was a lot trickier and I was going to need help.

When I got home from work that evening I sat down and made a list of places we could get married. I went through them again and crossed off the ones that just didn't make any sense. I don't know why I made the list because there was only one possible answer and that was in the Quetico. Now I had to figure out how to get a marriage license in Canada. I called a friend of a friend who lived in Canada and he told me what the waiting period was and all that. He said I could actually apply for the license as long as we both signed it.

I asked him to get a copy of the license and send it to me so we could sign it and send it back. Know came tricky part; I wanted her to sign it and not know that she signed it. I had to think about that one but I was sure I could figure it out. I knew that I wanted to get married where she suggested in the first place and that was out on our boulder, at our campsite.

I called Mike on the phone and told him that I needed his help at work in the morning and he told me he would be there bright and early. I went to sleep that evening after talking to Amanda on the phone and I slept better that night than I had since I returned from vacation.

Mike and I worked on what needed to be done off and on until Christmas. Together we had a plan that would work and we felt that there was no way that Amanda would understand how we pulled it off. We wouldn't have been able to without Jenny's help. That lady is something else and Mike is very lucky to have here. Amanda and Jenny had become fast friends and they spent a great deal of time together when Mike and I were working or gone looking at new accounts.

Christmas that year was fantastic and Amanda and I traveled to see relatives and friends and mainly to just enjoy each other's company. I knew the time for me to propose to Amanda was quickly approaching and the only people that knew this was coming were Mike and Jenny. I was smart enough to also make a call to Jenny's boss to let him know what was going on. I also needed his help in all of this as well and he was eager to help.

When February rolled around I invited Mike and Jenny, Rob (her boss) and his wife Cheryl, and Kathy and her boyfriend (Zach) all out to dinner with Amanda and I. When we were all finally together and the meal was about over Mike stood up and said he wanted to make an announcement. Amanda whispered in my ear that she thought maybe Jenny was pregnant, but I knew better. He raised his glass and looked at me and said, "My boss here has a few things to say."

Once he said that I looked at Amanda and got down on one knee and with all of those people as my witnesses I asked Amanda to marry me. The first thing she did was punch me in the shoulder for making her wait so long, before she whispered, "Yes I would love to marry you."

Everyone laughed at the fact that I got hit before I got a "yes," but that was okay by me. I was finally going to have this lovely woman as my wife and I wanted the entire world to know it. Jenny immediately asked, "When are you two going to get married?"

I did not get a chance to respond because Amanda looked at me and said, "Well?"

I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't want to be in any more trouble and said, "Ask the bride the groom doesn't count anymore."

"Smart man," was all I heard from Amanda.

"We will let you all know as soon as we set a date." Amanda said as her face positively glowed.

"Do you know where you are going to get married?" Jenny asked.

"We will let you know that as soon as we do." Amanda told her and then said that she had a couple of ideas.

"Been thinking about it have you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah for over 6 months I have moron?"

Here we go again. She stabbed me in the heart just for the sheer fun of it that time. We sat down and finished our drinks before Amanda and I headed off towards home. I got to her house and we went in and talked about all the places that she could have [her] wedding. I told you the groom doesn't count anymore. She had decided on two different locations to have the wedding and was going to call them tomorrow. I wrote the names down as soon as she went into the kitchen to get me a beer. I had some fast work to do tomorrow. I drank my beer and then she told me it was about time for bed. I told her I was ready for that and then the lightning bolt struck.

"Dean, I need to ask you something and I don't want you to be upset when I do."

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked since I knew something was bothering her when she said it.

"I know we have been intimate with each other in every way possible, and our sex life together is fantastic, but can we wait until after we are married to do it again?"

I looked at her with a blank stare. I was confused as hell and I didn't know what was going on. I didn't even get a chance to ask a question when she said, "I know what we have done together, while we were up North and after we got back, has been wonderful but I want it to be special when that night comes, please don't be mad at me."

"I am not mad at you, and in a way I understand what you are asking, so until our wedding night we will wait and I will try my best to behave myself until then...and I love you with all my heart."

Amanda started to cry and as much as I wanted to pick her up and carry her off to bed I had just told her I would behave. So I held her tightly to my chest and told her again that I loved her until she looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her on the forehead and said, "I will see you in the morning and we can start making plans for our honeymoon."

I don't know why I said that because we had not even set a date for the wedding and in reality the date for the wedding had been set along with the honeymoon without her knowledge. I had enlisted all of her friends and mine in my elaborate plan, and now I had to deceive her even more. I am sure she will be thrilled when she realizes what I have done, but she might just smack me upside the head as well.

I arrived at her house the following morning and she looked much better than when I left her last night. I would miss being able to sleep next to her and wake up to her scent each morning. I had grown accustomed to that and to being able to reach out and pull her close to me in the middle of the night. This is going to be difficult but it is something that she feels she needs to do, and if she is that passionate about it I have no choice but to agree with her wishes.

She walked up and planted a kiss on my lips when I walked through the door and then she reached around and grabbed my ass. I gave her a look of what are you doing and she said, "I didn't say we couldn't play I just said I want to wait to have sex until after we are married."

Seizing the moment I swatted her on the ass and she said, "I told you that no one but my husband gets to spank me and you are not my husband yet buster."

"Remember you said that sweetheart because I can assure you that I will, and when that time comes, you my dear, are going to get one."

"Going to get one what?"

"A spanking on that cute little ass of yours."

"What if I don't deserve one?"

"You already do, and before you ask why, don't."

We sat down and tried to plan out our honeymoon trip and she said she would love to go to Disneyworld or Disneyland. I really did not pay much attention because I knew we weren't going there. "Don't you think we should set a date before we get all wrapped up in this? We can't plan anything without knowing when we are going to leave." I said, hoping to move this along.

"I was hoping for a June wedding since it is when everyone gets married." She said looking at a brochure from some wedding planner.

"Well what day in June are you looking at?"

"I was looking at the end of June around the 24th or so."

"We can't go then we have a conference that week, well at least I do." I said.

I really didn't have anything planned on any date she mentioned I just kept giving her excuses of why I couldn't go then. She did mention a date in July and I told her that I was already booked for that week. "I don't have anything on my calendar for that week." She said looking at me.

"That's my fault for not telling you. Mike and Jenny wanted to go on a trip up north and I told them that I would help them plan it all out. If I can work it out I may go up for two days with them and help them get set up and then come right back out again."

"Dean just exactly where are they going?"

"They asked me to help them get started into the Quetico since they have never been there before."

"And you didn't think that I might want to go. We met there and you weren't even going to tell me about going."

"I am telling you now and yes I was planning to tell you. Like I said, I am going straight in one day and right back out the next."

"What if I wanted to go, don't you think we could have made it there for an extra couple of days?"

The hook was set and now it was time to start reeling her in. "I suppose I could see if that was possible. I just thought they wanted to be alone just like we did."

"Oh, I never thought of that, never mind I don't want to mess up there trip then."

"Do you want to go up with me and help get them set up and then paddle out the following day. We could stay on Beaverhouse away from them at night. We might even be able to squeeze in a day or two."

"Don't just say that unless you mean it."

"I do mean it."

"Oh I would love to go even if it is only for one night."

"Okay you can go with me, now can we get back to planning this wedding please?"

I had just landed the biggest fish of my life and the funny thing is she doesn't even know it. I was laughing inside and my heart was beating so hard I thought she might hear it. We looked everything over and finally agreed on a date in August. I told her that everything that we needed to pay for should be sent to my company, and I would pay for it through the company, if I can find a way to write it off. No sense in at least not using the system if it is possible I told her. Just send the reservations, and anything else related to the wedding over to Jenny and she will take care of it.

What Amanda did not know was that Mike and Jenny were in on it and Kathy was currently training a new secretary to take her place while we were gone. She was also making sure that everyone that Amanda called agreed with everything she said, and that the dates she asked for were in effect booked for her. There was no way that I could do this without her help. Amanda's boss and his wife, Kathy and her boyfriend, Mike and Jenny, and I were all in on the whole thing.

The plan really was simple it was just a great deal to complete without Amanda knowing. I had secured permits for Mike and Jenny and Amanda and myself to go in on one day behind Amanda's boss and his wife and Kathy and her boyfriend.

The two couples that went in ahead of us would set up our camp where Amanda and I had spent our previous week there. They would set up my tent for Amanda and I to use after they left and she would have no idea till we arrived. Mike has contacts everywhere and he found a minister in Canada who would gladly take a weeks' vacation with his wife into the Quetico in exchange for performing the wedding. They were going in 5 days ahead of us and were planning to camp at the same site. This hopefully insured that we would get that site.

123456...8