Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will be right back."

Mike and I got into the canoe and we paddled over to the other campsite. When we got there I told them not to hug us but to only shake our hands. "I can guarantee you that Amanda is over there looking at us with the binoculars. She wants to come over here and kick you off her campsite."

"Is everything ready for us?" I asked after we had greeted each other.

"It sure is," all four of them answered at the same time, causing everyone to laugh.

"We can do this anytime you want Dean, Rob said as I looked around.

"We have the dresses in this tent and the tuxes in that one. Pastor John has a makeshift pulpit made for us to move in while you are getting dressed. Cheryl told me as I was looking at everything they had done.

"We did make a few changes since I talked to you last boss." Kathy informed me.

"What did we have to change?"

"Amanda asked me to also be in the wedding which then makes the numbers wrong for wedding pictures and I am sure she would let you know it so I asked Rob if he would also stand up with you. I know that is not normal but I did not know what to do since she did it the day after the fittings." Kathy told me.

"That was a splendid idea. Glad I thought of it." I said laughing at my own joke.

"Okay now that we are all here how are we doing this after the wedding?" I asked anyone who would answer.

"It is really quite simple Dean; once you two are married we will have a short reception here at this campsite. Then you two are going to change clothes and get into a canoe and go for a short jaunt. During that time we will take everything down except your tent and we will be gone when you get back. We are staying where you put up your tents tonight and we will be gone in the morning. We are going back to Beaverhouse to finish our trip." Pastor John informed me.

"You folks have gone above and beyond anything I could have imagined and I really don't know how to thank you all." I said very sincerely to all of them.

"Don't worry about it boss it was our pleasure.' Mike said for the group.

"Okay how do we get her over here without knowing something is going on?" I asked.

Kathy said, "Oh that is the easy part. Just tell her that you came over to visit and we invited you to supper. When she asks you when we're leaving tell her tomorrow because I know her she will ask."

"Works for me, I guess we will be back in a little bit for a wedding." I said with a laugh.

"It's about 5 o'clock so you have time but not a lot so go get her and get back here."

Mike and I paddled back and I could see Amanda with the binoculars as we got closer to camp. She was at the edge of the water asking when they were leaving before we even got to shore. I told her that they were leaving in the morning and they invited us for supper so we are going back over there.

"Oh, I was hoping to get to spend some time with you sweetheart, you know alone." Amanda said with a little pout.

"We can do that in the tent tonight honey."

"I am seriously going to smack you upside the head you know that. I told you not until we are married."

"We can pretend can't we?"

"Men, seriously is that all you think about?"

"Nope, I think about this cute woman in the front of the canoe reeling in fish so I can watch her..." I got smacked again before I got to finish.

"Just what is he talking about I have heard him say that more than once?" Jenny asked.

"I will explain it to you sometime Jenny."

"Can I do it?" I said as I ran out of striking distance.

"No."

I started laughing and told them to get the other canoe ready so we could leave. The funny part was Jenny had managed to put all of our stuff in her canoe without Amanda knowing it. She told me later that Amanda was so busy watching us with the binoculars that she did not even realize she switched the bags around. That is one smart lady.

As we got closer to their campsite the others hid behind the tents so that we could not see them. When we got out Amanda looked around and said, "There isn't anyone here."

"Yes we are." They replied as they walked out to her surprise.

"What are you all doing here?" Amanda said to all of them looking very confused.

Kathy looked at her and said, "Come in here and I will show you what we are doing."

Amanda followed her into the tent and the rest of us went into the other tent to change. While we were doing that Zach, Kathy's boyfriend, and Pastor John and the rest moved everything into place.

I could hear squeals and giggling from the other tent and Amada asking question after question. I heard her ask them who set all this up. They told her it was Dean's idea but all of us chipped in to help. Then all of a sudden I heard Amanda say, "We can't get married we don't have a license or a pastor or..."

Jenny cut her off before she got any farther and told her the entire sordid affair of how she was tricked into signing it and how the dresses got here.

Once I was dressed I walked out with my groomsmen and stood at the head of the altar and turned to wait for my soon to be bride.

When the tent opened I was totally in awe. She was absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away. She walked toward me very slowly and when she got close I took her hand. She was shaking and I asked her if she was okay. "I am so more than okay and later we are going to have a talk about men lying to their fiancé's."

"Not a problem it will be a short talk. I have a feeling you will forgive me this time." I said grinning.

"I really don't know how you were able to pull this off without me knowing it but I am glad you did."

"Excuse me you two are you ready to get married?" Pastor John asked.

We both started laughing and everyone around us got into position. They even got the cameras out and took pictures. Amanda was absolutely stunning. We got to stand on our boulder and take our vows. The next thing I heard was you may kiss the bride, and then it was not long and we heard, ladies and gentlemen for the first time in public I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Dean Murphy. The cheering started and we were just so happy to finally be one. It had been a long year of waiting, wanting, lusting, and needing each other and to have it all happen on our boulder in the middle of the Quetico just made it that much more special.

We stood around and talked with everyone and ate some of the best food I had ever had. The pastor's wife had made sure to bring things she could make for a reception and it was terrific. They told us that they would leave the leftovers and Amanda told them that they had to take it with them. She wanted it to be almost like it was when we were here the last time. "If I know Dean he has planned and packed well since he knew we were coming."

Mike told me to come down to the canoes and get our stuff and Amanda said, "Crap all our stuff is at the other camp we will have to go and get it."

This brought bouts of hysterical laughter from everyone there but her. She did not realize that she helped bring it all over here on the way. "How the hell did you get me to bring my own stuff and I not have any idea?"

Jenny piped up and said, "You were so focused on someone being on your campsite that I moved all your stuff into the canoe and ours in the tent while you were watching them. You had no clue what I was doing at the time."

Amanda just shook her head and looked at me and said, "Okay honey your first job as my husband, go unload the canoe."

"And so it begins," What a great quote I made from a Tim Allen movie.

We got everything moved up to the tent and then we were told by Mike to go change clothes and go for a loop around the lake since we don't have a car. I owe Mike more than I can ever repay and someday I hope to get the opportunity to try. Actually I owe all of these people a great debt of gratitude for what they have done for Amanda and me.

Amanda and I got in the canoe and headed out around the point to the east and just enjoyed the pristine beauty that we now get to call our honeymoon suite. There is absolutely no place on earth as beautiful as this place and every time I come here it looks even more magnificent. I hope to be able to come here with Amanda every year until we are too old to make the trip.

As we paddled along I told her that I loved her more than anything on earth. She just turned back and smiled and said, "We forgot our fishing poles."

I told you this woman is amazing and I had to say, "Can you pretend to reel one in?"

She never even turned around she just dropped her paddle to the right and made a brisk stroke into the top of the water and soaked me. I really couldn't say much but I did say, "We are now married and you better behave yourself."

"Oh what are you going to do about it sitting in the back of a canoe?"

"I was thinking more on the side of when we get back to camp."

"You can't do that with everyone there you know."

"Wanna bet?"

"Please don't spank me with all of them in camp. It really is not what my visions are of a spanking from my husband."

"Really, I think I will wait till they are all gone and then we can have a talk about this spanking fetish of yours. It intrigues me and I can't believe you never said anything when we were here before."

"Dean, it is not something that I just tell everyone. It is something intimate for me that I only want to share with you, someday."

"Okay, I can agree to that. I have to wait until everyone is out of camp."

"You really are pushing it mister."

"Really, and who is the lady that has walked around smacking me on the ass for the last few months, telling me I can't spank her until we are married?"

"When I find her I will point her out." Amanda said with a laugh.

We paddled around for about another half hour and then decided we should go back before it gets dark. We didn't rush things because I wanted to make sure and give all the rest of them a chance to get out of camp before we got back.

When we arrived back at camp there was only one tent and someone had made a nice campfire for us so that we did not have to do that. On the log that they had moved in for the ceremony sat a small box about eight inches square. Amanda walked over to the box and opened it and then started to cry. "Are you okay sweetheart? What's wrong?"

Trying to talk through her tears Amanda said, "I am not upset, I just don't know what to say."

Inside the box was a miniature wedding cake with the bride and groom on top of it. I have no idea how they were able to get it in here or if one of them made it. I later learned that the pastor's wife had made it for us. Mike had put a note in the box and it simply said, "In all my life I have only been able to find two women that made me feel as special as your wife and mine. You are my dearest friend and I have no doubt that you and Amanda will be together for the rest of your lives and even though I can't do it legally I hereby dedicate this campsite as [Murphy's Campsite] in your honor. Amanda you are now part of our family and if you ever need us you know where we are no matter what you need at any time. I love you both. Mike"

I did not know what to say. I knew why she was crying and when I get home I don't know whether to fire him, hug him, or punch him in the nose because for the first time in a very long time he made me cry and it was the most beautiful thing to share with my new bride I could ever think of.

We just sat down and hugged each other for a while and then Amanda got out her pair of binoculars and looked toward their camp. The evening was still and the lake was as flat as a plate. I could not see a ripple anywhere. Amanda cupped her hands and yelled "Thanks everyone and thanks Mike." You could hear it echo across the lake. A short time later we heard Mike yell back, "Your welcome. Now go to bed."

I could not believe it as far away as they were we could hear them laugh at Mike's comment. We did not go to bed right away we sat and enjoyed the fire. They had put enough firewood in here for us to last at least a week. I wanted to check to see what we had in all the packs because I really was not sure about everything. I only knew what I had packed for the trip. We sat and ate our cake and enjoyed each other and at the bottom of the cake was another note. This one was from Jenny and it said, "There is a rope at the end of the boulder. Attached to the end is some wine for you to enjoy while you are here. Have a great honeymoon.

Amanda started crying again and I walked over and cupped my hands and yelled thanks Jenny."

It wasn't long and I heard Jenny holler back, "You're welcome now take your wife to bed." The laughter from their camp could be heard echoing across the lake.

I took their advice this time. I walked over to the tent and moved the flaps to the side and tied them open. I walked back over to Amanda and picked her up and carried her across the threshold of our tent. She just beamed when she looked at me. After I sat her down she told me to get out for a few minutes. "What, I have been waiting..."

"You can wait a few more minutes too. I have to get ready for bed so you just stand out there and wait for me bozo."

"Wow, I marry this gorgeous creature and I get called bozo."

"Thank you and you're still waiting outside."

I walked back over to the log and waited for Amanda to ask me to come back in. I t wasn't long and she called for me. When I walked inside she looked radiant. She was laying on top of the sleeping bags (we had two this time) and she was wearing the most provocative white negligée I had ever seen. I don't know where she got it but I hope she bought more than one. I stood looking at her and began to take off my clothes. When I got down to my briefs I laid down beside her and we began to kiss each other passionately knowing we had the entire night to ourselves.

I kissed her neck and then started to work down her arms. She pulled me back to her mouth and we began again. I rubbed my hands down along her thigh and just caressed her. I wanted her so bad that my heart hurt. We continued to kiss for quite some time and then I felt her hands start to work down my chest in small slow circles. She was driving me to frustration and she continued to move across my chest very slowly. I started to again kiss down her neck until I was at the top of her breasts. I chose to again kiss gently down her left arm as she caressed me. When I got down to her fingers I took each one into my mouth and placed my tongue around it.

Amanda started to move her fingers farther down until her hands went under the top of my briefs. She ran her fingers under the waistband very gently. My cock was throbbing by the time she got near it. She suddenly reached in and started to stroke it and then moved down and gently massaged my balls. I knew then it was time to move back up and begin to caress her breasts and I gently circled each nipple slowly with my tongue. I moved down across her until I was at the top of her panties. It was starting to get dark enough out now that we could just see what we were doing but that would not last much longer.

I moved so that I could place my mouth at her pussy which caused her to release my cock from her grasp. When I was between her legs I reached up and grabbed the sides of her panties and she lifted her hips allowing me to slide them slowly down her legs. I laid them to the side and then looked down at her with a smile as she spread her legs apart allowing me access.

I placed my tongue on her and realized at that time that I still would not get to check out that natural hair color because she had shaved herself so that she was totally free of hair. I slipped the tip of my tongue slowly into her center core and lifted it up towards her clit. Amanda was beginning to move her hips showing that what I was doing was having an effect on her. I took my time and moved my tongue up and down her slit several times and then ran it along the outside of her pussy lips.

Knowing that she was getting close to orgasm I slipped my tongue into her as far as I could reach and twirled it around trying to give her as much pleasure as I could. Amanda's hips started to move up off the bags and I placed a finger into her and curled it upward so I could massage her g-spot into a very strong orgasm. A short time later she came with a shudder and let out a long sigh of "Oh Yes."

I crawled back up to her and again began to caress her neck and breasts and she let out small sighs until she started to move down to my cock. She took me into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around the head before moving on to long slow strokes over my cock. I finally told her that if she kept that up she was going to put me over the edge. She laughed and then moved up and straddled my body before taking my cock and placing it at her opening and lowering herself onto it until we met.

Amanda laid forward and began to kiss me as she continued to move up and down on my cock. It was the most single romantic way we had ever had sex before. I don't know if it was being back here or just knowing that we had a lifetime to enjoy each other, it was magical. Amanda then sat up onto me and began to make very quick strokes onto my cock until she drove me to the point where I could hold back no longer. I began to cum and she continued to pump me into her until she knew she had milked every last drop from me.

She laid back on me and put her head on my shoulder and cuddled in close. It was not long and I could hear her breathing had slowed and she had fallen asleep. It was a romantic way to spend the night with my new wife and we slept that way for much of the night. I did feel her move to my right later that night and when she curled up on her side I rolled over to my right and pulled her close. I laid my left hand under her breast and cupped it gently until I fell asleep as well.

Morning came early and I could hear the loons as they called from across the lake. I had missed that sound so I just laid there and listened to it. As I moved to adjust myself on the sleeping bag I released Amanda's breast and she grabbed my hand and put it back just as she had done before. "Sweetheart I need to go outside or we are going to have a serious problem here."

"Oh sorry, I just didn't want you to get away."

"You don't have to worry about that ever again. You stuck with me now."

"Thanks for the surprise wedding. I told the girls I was going to kill you but you made me the happiest woman on earth by planning this all out for me. It showed me how much you love me."

"I love you more than anything on earth sweetheart and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"Go take care of yourself and get back in here buster, I'm not through with you yet."

I went out and took care of nature and grabbed the binoculars and looked across to the other camp. Just as Mike had said, they were gone. I have to think of something to do for all of them when I get home, after I punch him in the nose, and I laughed at that thought.

I opened the flap and walked in the tent and Amanda was lying just like I had found her a year ago. She waved the bottle of lotion at me and told me to get busy. "By the way buster you still have to leave my ass alone, for now."

"And here I thought you wanted to go fishing." I said as I took the lotion from her.

"We can do that later, right now I want a massage from my husband and if we have time we might get to go fishing."

I opened the cap on the bottle and started at her feet this time. I wanted to see if I would get a chance at rubbing her ass if I started at her feet and worked my way up. Great idea but it didn't work. Once her feet were finished and I had massaged her thighs I went to touch her ass she simply said, "Not yet buster do my back and shoulders."

123456...8