Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she was playing with me I only felt it was fair to return the favor so I slapped her on the ass as I went to the small of her back to begin. "Hey you can't do that to me yet."

"I think I just did honey and be glad I stopped at one."

She turned and looked at me and said, "Maybe later you could add a couple more."

She just had to keep me on edge sexually and I guess that is one of the things that I love about her. I massaged from the small of her back up to her shoulders and then paid careful attention to massage around her neck. I knew she really liked that part so I made sure to spend extra time there.

Once she was ready she flipped over and spread her legs and told me it was time to try and finish the job. Hearing that, I stood up and started to take off my clothes. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"You said it was time to finish the job so I was getting ready."

"I meant the massage you dope, now get back to work."

"A guy can always hope can't he?"

"Finish my massage and then maybe you can hope."

I started at her feet again just as I had before and work my way up her thighs. Not touching her pussy as I did it was agony but I knew better. I worked up her quickly until I arrived at her breasts and then sucked a nipple into my mouth really quick. "That's not part of the massage."

"It's a new technique I started called tongue massage." I mumbled while my tongue was circling her nipple.

"You finish the massage and then I will let you practice your tongue massage."

"I started to massage her breasts in earnest but I made sure to do a good job. I didn't want to hear that I had to start over again. Once I thought I had completed the massage to her satisfaction I placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She responded back very quickly and we began to kiss and fondle each other. She then whispered in my ear something I had been waiting for all morning. "You can take that tongue massage technique of yours and try it on my pussy you know."

I worked my way slowly down to her pussy and she again spread her legs allowing me greater access. I started on the outside of her lips and worked my way into her very wet inner core. I ran my tongue up and down until I finally started to circle her clit with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. She began to move her hips up to meet me and I knew she was close. Before I had a chance to go any farther she flipped over and presented her ass to me.

I had waited for this for a very long time and my cock was so hard I didn't think she could do anything to make me harder but presenting her ass to me caused my cock to leak slightly from the tip. I placed my mouth back on her pussy again. This time I plunged my tongue into her and then lapped at her clit. She was moaning and moving her hips in a slightly circular motion.

I ran my tongue up across her perineum and onto her asshole where I plunged my tongue in again. She started to come when my tongue entered her. She bucked her ass back into my tongue as she came and then fell forward when the orgasm subsided. "Can you get the lotion out and massage my ass please?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I placed lotion on her ass and started to massage her ass in circles so that I could watch her cute little pucker as I did it. I could swear that I saw it open slightly while I continued to massage her. She finally moved up on her knees and put her ass up in the air with her head down. I took that as my invitation and removed my slightly wet briefs. I placed my cock at her pussy and started to slide in slowly. Amanda started to push back against me pushing my cock completely into her and I grabbed her hips and slowly began to stroke in and out. Amanda pushed back again causing me to increase my pace as we made love to each other.

Amanda reached under her and started to circle her clit with her finger and when she started to do that I pressed a finger to her asshole and began to slowly work it into her. She picked up the pace even more and it wasn't long and I could take no more. I started to come and before I finished Amanda came again. Her pussy was contracting around my cock while her asshole was doing the same to my finger. When we had finished we collapsed forward onto the bags and then held each other as we again drifted off to sleep.

I really don't know when I finally woke for the day. Amanda came into the tent to lie beside me when I woke up. She snuggled in close and asked me if we were going to spend the entire time we were here in bed and I told her it was okay by me. Not long after that I heard, "I really do enjoy snuggling with you and having great sex but I am starting to get hungry...and the fish are calling my name."

"I hope that you are not telling me that your hunger pains and fishing are more important than being in here with me sweetheart." I said laughing.

"That is not exactly what I am saying but, I am hungry and I can make love to you anytime I want now. The fish won't always be right outside my front door." She replied giving me a kiss.

"Oh sure I know where I stand. I am the cook and the fishing guide, I get it now." I told her as I started to get up to get dressed.

"Well yes those are two excellent qualities in a man and I am glad you have them. We can work on that other quality later okay?"

"What other quality is that?" I asked.

"The having sex with your wife quality stupid."

"Oh yeah, I got it now. I am male and sometimes you have to draw me a map."

"Yeah, no kidding, one with training wheels on it."

"Ouch, don't pull any punches on my account there sweetheart." I said laughing at her as I was leaving the tent.

"Oh no problem honey, call me when breakfast is ready."

"Are you telling me you are going to lounge around in there until I make breakfast for you?"

"See you do catch on quick."

I just shook my head and started looking through our packs for something to make for breakfast. It was actually closer to dinner but since the lady wanted breakfast she is getting breakfast.

Mike had packed a disposable type of cooler into one of the bags and he had put bacon and sausage in it with a couple of chicken breasts. They were packed in dry ice and would last a couple days but we would need to use it up soon so that it did not spoil. I grabbed the bacon out and sealed the cooler back up. I decided that pancakes and bacon would be good but adding potatoes to it made it great.

When it was almost ready I called to Amanda and she came out looking as beautiful as ever. She was dressed and ready to go fishing and I was not at all surprised by that. We ate our breakfast and then headed out to catch some fish for supper.

We got down to the canoe and I asked her, "Do you want in the front or the back?"

"Are we paddling around or are we fishing?"

"It really shouldn't make a difference should it?" I said with a smirk.

"No way buster you are not pulling that on me, are we paddling or fishing?"

"I guess we are fishing."

"You already know the answer then, get your scrawny ass in the back."

"Wow we haven't even been married one whole day yet and I am stupid and have a scrawny ass." I said laughing as she got in the front and I was pushing us off out on the lake.

"Just because we are married doesn't mean I got stupid overnight you know."

"I just thought you might want a chance to be in the back and control the canoe was all."

"You are so full of shit, you know that. You know that fishing in the front is better than the back and so do I."

We paddled out to the left around the rocks and into an open area that turns into a small bay and dropped our lines in the water. I had no more than dropped my line and I got a bite. I hooked the fish and brought him into the boat. "Wow, what a nice keeper," I said to her trying to hold it up for her to look at. She wouldn't even turn and look at it. She dropped her line back into the water and we continued to drift.

I dropped my line in the water and immediately got a hit before the twister tail even got to the bottom. "Got one," I called after I hooked the fish and Amanda started reeling in her line so we wouldn't tangle. "Wow another nice keeper," I said as I showed it to her.

She had her line in the water before I even got my fish off the hook. I put the fish on a stringer with the other one and dropped my line in again. It wasn't long and I had another one. "Wow, man o man am I glad I am in the back of the canoe today."

Amanda began to reel in her line and I got the fish up to the canoe and this one was much bigger than the other two. I got it into the boat and it was outside the slot length so I returned it to the water. "That was a nice one wasn't it honey?"

Needless to say I got the death stare from her as she dropped her line back in. I took the time to paddle so that we went back out into the lake a little farther since we were drifting towards shore. Amanda didn't even pick up her paddle to help me she kept right on fishing. I had paddled about 20 minutes and I decided that we were out far enough and dropped my line over the edge.

I opened the bale and sat the pole down to reach for my cap since it had blown off and my pole took a dive. I flipped the bale forward and set the hook and got ready for battle, I figured this was a good one. I must have fought the fish for a good half hour and we were getting close to shore. I finally got a chance to see it when it got close to the canoe. I had a really nice northern on and I was not using a leader so I knew this would be a battle of wills between the fish and I.

I wanted to land it but I also knew it could cut the line without even thinking about it. I continued to keep pressure on the line and the fish finally turned and came in towards the canoe. Amanda grabbed the net and nailed it in one pass. When we finally got it in the boat it measured 42 inches. Not a bad fish by my standards at least. I thanked Amanda for helping me out because without her I would have never landed it.

We were getting close to shore and there was an area where we could pull up and Amanda looked at me and said, "Let's pull in over there and get out and stretch. We have been out here for a while now. It sounded like a good idea to me so after we got the fish back in the water and it took off under its own power we pulled in and got out and onto dry land.

We walked around and explored the area around us for about an hour and then headed back towards the canoe. I was waiting for her to get in when she said, "Okay smart ass I am sitting in the back." I started laughing but I never said a word. I got in the front of the canoe for the first time since we had ever met. Amada pushed us off like a pro which really didn't surprise me at all. We paddled out a little farther over towards Eden Island and then dropped our lines and began to fish again.

I felt a bite on my line and thought to myself, here we go again, and set the hook. Amanda started reeling in her line and just looked at me as I landed the fish. It was about the same size as the other two so I released it back to the water. We only needed two fish for supper and there was no reason to change them out. Amanda dropped her line into the water and mine followed soon after.

We drifted for some time and Amanda's pole took a dive and she set the hook with a "finally," escaping her lips when she hooked it. I reeled in my line and grabbed the net knowing that she had a really good fish on. The end of her pole went down and then back up several times over the next half hour as she continued to fight the fish. She was actually starting to get tired from the fight but her adrenaline kept her going. She was bound and determined to catch this one.

About ten minutes later she finally got the thing close enough to see what it was and she let out a very loud, "you have got to be fucking kidding me," as it came to the surface.

"Hey that's quite a catch you have their sweetheart, you have hooked a six foot long tree fish," I said, laughing at the six foot branch that was bobbing at the surface.

"Not another word," She said looking at me like I was going to be meat on the table if I uttered another word.

I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut for once in my life but I was unable to keep from laughing no matter what I did. She got the branch off and we paddled back out where we had been and dropped our lines into the water again and I got a hit immediately. She reeled in her line and hooked it to the eye on her pole and sat it into the bottom of the canoe. I got my fish in and released it back into the water and looked at her.

"If you are smart you will keep your mouth shut mister."

"I have a plan if I can mention it without getting into trouble."

"Fine, let's hear it."

"I will use your pole and you can use mine."

"I don't need your sympathy."

"Sweetheart it is not sympathy. You and I both know it is the bait and nothing more. It happened the last time we were here except you had the right bait and I didn't, remember?"

She sat for a minute and then remembered our previous trip. She looked at me for a minute and then said, "Give me your pole buster."

I handed her my pole and before we casted out we paddled back out where we were at before. We both dropped our lines in the water and had no more than got them wet when of all things I got another hit. I reeled in the fish and turned to Amanda and she was sitting there with the line already attached back onto the pole laying it in the bottom of the canoe.

I didn't say anything as I put the fish back into the water and then attached my line back to the pole. I knew we were done fishing for today. We started paddling back toward camp when all of a sudden a great big splash of water came over the front of the canoe drenching me completely.

I didn't have to ask where it came from. I just turned around and looked at her and said, "feel better." Thinking back on it I probably should have said something else but the shut up filter was disengaged again.

She looked at me and dropped the paddle into the water and did it again. "Now I do."

I looked at her and said, "I hope so."

We paddled back to camp without a word being said and got out of the canoe and dragged it up on shore. I walked up and got a pan and knife and walked back to the edge of the water to clean the fish. I had no idea what time it was but I knew that it was getting on towards evening. When I came back up to camp I did not see Amanda anywhere. I finally looked out on our boulder and there she was casting out into the lake.

I walked up beside her and put my arm around her waist and told her that I loved her and she looked at me and said, "Why don't you just go make some supper. I should be finished her shortly."

I didn't know if she was mad at me or if she was just pissed that she had not caught anything or what the problem really was. I got things around for supper and she came walking back up to where I was. She put her pole down and walked up behind me and grabbed me from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry for acting like a spoiled rotten brat."

I turned and looked at her and told her not to worry about it we all have our off days and gave her a kiss on the lips.

I could have said several things to her but none of them would have made the situation better. We were on our honeymoon and I was not going to mess that up for anything, even if she was acting like a brat.

We ate our supper and then cleaned things up and walked out onto the boulder. She turned and looked to her right really quick and muttered, "Thank goodness."

"What are you talking about sweetheart?"

"You put the shower bag out this morning and I just thought of it."

"I put it out while I was making breakfast honey you were in the tent."

"Well I am ready for a shower, care to join me?"

"Just try and stop me." I said laughing as we headed for our towels.

We both stripped down and I waited for her to walk ahead of me toward the shower. Just as we got there she turned around and looked me in the eyes and said, "Were you following me just so you could watch my ass again?"

"Why now that you mention it I guess I was."

"Are you ever going to grow up?"

"Nope"

"I figured as much, guess I will just have to put up with you now."

"Yep, you are stuck with me."

We took our showers together and it takes longer when you have two people doing it for some reason. Could be me taking a lot longer to wash her than it might when she was in there by herself? We almost ran out of water.

We finally got rinsed off and headed into the tent to get fresh clothes. We got dressed and went out and sat by the fire till it was just starting to get dark. Amanda got up and walked toward the tent. When she got close she pulled her top off over her head and threw it into the tent. Then she dropped her pants and wiggled her ass at me as she walked in the door. I knew there was a reason I liked it up here. She never wears a bra or panties and I wasn't going to complain. After she got into the tent she turned around and stuck her head out the door and said, "If you are finished looking at my ass why don't you come in here and make love to your wife." I got up and started toward the tent thinking that had a nice ring to it.

"Come in here and make love to you wife." I will never get tired of hearing that.

I started shedding my clothes as I walked toward the tent and I was naked as I opened the flap to enter. My cock was standing out in anticipation of what we were going to do and as I looked through the door Amanda was lying on her back looking at me with a smile on her face as I came in.

She was giggling as she said, "Someone is happy to see me."

I started to lie down beside her as she opened her legs and raised her arms towards me and said, "Come here."

I knelt between her legs and then laid myself over the top of her gently as I began to kiss her deeply. I kissed her as long as I could hold myself up without trying to crush her and then slowly worked my way back down to the top of her pussy. I placed my mouth at the top and slowly worked my way down using my tongue along her outer folds. When I got to her perineum I ran my tongue quickly over her pucker and then started to run my tongue up inside her slit to her clit. She was soaked and I could tell she had somehow gotten herself into a frenzied state before she had even gotten into the tent.

I continued to run my tongue inside her and over her clit until her hips started to move up and down. I knew that she was nearing an orgasm so I just continued to lightly suckle her clit until she came with a shudder. I moved slowly back up her holding myself up on my hands, after I placed them outside her breasts, on the bag. I began to suck on each nipple taking turns to slowly give each one a light caress.

She sat up a little and reached down and grabbed my cock and then said, "I hate to break your moment but I really need this in my pussy if you don't mind?

I moved back down slightly and placed the tip of my cock at her opening and slowly pushed my cock into her. Once I was in I grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders and began to drive my cock in and out of her until I came with several spurts into her.

I stayed where I was for a moment and then slowly started to lay to her right. She turned on her left side as I began to lie next to her. Her beautiful ass was right out there in the open so I took my left hand and slapped her ass as I finally got laid down.

"What; may I ask, was that for?"

"Well I have always wanted to do it and you said I couldn't till we were married and since we are I thought it was about time to lay claim to my territory."

"Your territory? Your territory, it's nice to know I have been leased."

1...345678