Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only problem now was getting the marriage license signed in the time frame allowed so that it did not expire. Mike actually came up with the brilliant idea one day without telling me and he broke the news to us all at the same time.

Mike walked into the house one evening when we were all getting together and told me he had some news about the trip to the Quetico. "If its bad new just turn around and get out of here Mike, I don't want to hear it or we will leave you here and go by ourselves." Amanda quickly said.

"Sweetheart, why don't you give him a chance to tell us, before you walk him to the gallows?" I quickly added.

"Sorry Mike, I guess I am a bit stressed about all of this and the wedding at the same time."

"Don't worry about it Amanda I went through this with another woman who was worse." Mike said as he ducked the pillow flying towards him.

Mike stood up and smiled at his wife and then said, "They are having trouble with their equipment to send all the permits that we need to have filled out to go in. I asked if they could fax them to us and they said they would do that. We just have to sign them all and take them with us."

"That's not a big deal is it?" Amanda asked.

"No we have three weeks to get this taken care of and they should be here by the end of this week."

"Oh my word I have a dress fitting tomorrow and I just about forgot it." Amanda shrieked.

"No you wouldn't, I had it all set up and was ready for you." Jenny replied. "Can I go with you?"

"You better go with me because you are going to be my maid of honor and you can pick out your dress at the same time." Amanda told her smiling.

"Wow this is great; I get to go shopping on my boss's nickel." Jenny quipped and looked at me smiling.

"As long as you only spend a nickel I don't care." I said getting the death glare from Amanda.

"Oh were are going to spend his nickel alright and then some." Amanda said and then asked for my checkbook.

On that note we decided to call it a night and Mike and I walked out to the garage to look at some of the equipment that needed to be packed for the trip. I looked at Mike and asked about the permit problem and he said, "Oh there is no problem, I made that up."

"Why on earth did you do that, she about went ballistic?"

"I know, funny wasn't it?"

"I have to live with her you know."

"Yeah I thought about that too." Mike said with a laugh.

"Thanks, I am sure you did." I said laughing along with him.

"Dean, she has no idea what I was up too. If I tell her that we can lay all the papers on the table and put them on top of each other. You just leave enough room to sign them. You can both sign them without even looking at them. The marriage license will be in the middle and she will never know."

"I knew there was a reason I liked you. That was one hell of an idea."

"Thanks it just came to me on the spur of the moment."

The time to get ready went very fast thank God because this self-imposed celibacy of Amanda's was driving me crazy and I was ready to go back to what we had before. A few days before we were to leave the dress shop called and asked the ladies to come in for their final fitting and they were excited at the thought that the wedding was only a few weeks away, at least to Amanda.

Mike called and told us that all the paperwork had arrived and that he would meet us at our house after work. When he arrived Amanda was still at work, thanks to her boss, and we set it all up so that she could not see what she was signing. When she pulled in I started to sign the papers as she came in the door to make it look good. "Hi sweetheart, all the paperwork is her so get your cute little ass over here and sign them." She walked over and smacked me on the ass again so I reached over to do the same and she wiggled her finger at me and said, "Not yet buster we aren't married yet."

"Your right we aren't but it's closer than you think and when you are my wife I am going to tan your cute little ass. Bet on it." I said with a little laugh that only Mike understood.

We got everything signed and Mike picked up the papers and told us he would take care of them till we got up north. I really should pay him more. The ladies then left for her final dress fitting leaving Mike and I alone.

The fitting went well and when Jenny got back to the office she told me that everything was taken care of. She had them finish the dresses and a tux for me and Mike. All of this was being taken into the Quetico by Amanda's boss and his wife. He told me he did not care what they had to do to get it there. If he and his wife had to tow it in another canoe it would be there. He was true to his word.

We finally loaded the canoes on my truck with all our gear and knew we would leave in the morning. This would put us crossing the border at a time when it is not as busy. Amanda came out and gave me a kiss as Mike and I finished loading and told me that she would see me in the morning. I was hoping that she would stay for a while so I could just spend some time with her. We really had not gotten to see much of each other lately. With both our jobs and getting ready for the wedding and the trip there just wasn't enough time. I was looking forward to going back if only to see more of her and to make her my wife.

She walked over and gave Mike a hug and thanked him for everything he had done to help us get ready. She walked back past me and swatted me on the ass. "Someday soon little lady it is going to be your turn and don't forget it."

"Oh I look forward to it if you think you can handle me."

"Oh I can handle you alright. It's getting closer than you think and then your ass is mine."

"Oh you are so scary."

"Remember what I said."

Amanda turned around and walked up to me and put her mouth right up to my ear and whispered, "Just so you know, I like to be spanked, I just haven't found the right person to help me with that little fetish yet. Do you know anyone who I might be able to trust to help me with that?"

My mouth dropped open and she giggled at me as she walked away making sure I would watch her ass. When she got to where Mike couldn't see she dropped her pants and wiggled her naked little ass at me. I went to say something and thought better of it. Her days were numbered and she didn't even know it yet and I smiled at the thought.

The following morning I was up early waiting for everyone to arrive. Mike and Jenny arrived not long after I got outside and we were standing around waiting for Amanda when Jenny said, "Here she comes, she just turned the corner."

Amanda pulled up into the driveway and I went over and pushed the button to raise the garage door so she could put her car in while we were gone. When she got out of the car I did a double take. Her hair was black again. "Why did you dye your hair black again?" I asked wondering what she was up too.

"Well when you saw me the first time in the Quetico it was black so I thought I would go back with the same hair color as before. How do you like it?"

"I think it looks great as a matter of fact but either color works for me." Then I walked up and gave her a kiss and whispered in her ear, "At least I know what your true color is."

"Well in a couple of months you can check for yourself to see what my true color is."

She giggled as she walked over to Jenny leaving me standing there with my mouth open and my cock as hard as steel. I couldn't wait to spring my surprise and I was going to enjoy every minute of it with her and the week that we had after everyone left.

We all loaded into the truck and headed on our way. It is not a terribly long trip up to where we needed to go but it still is a drive. The girls sat in the back seat and talked about the wedding all the way to International Falls. Mike and I just looked at each other and smiled and talked about fishing and camping. We never even thought about work the entire time and it was very relaxing. We fueled up and crossed the border again after a short wait and grabbed a Motel for the night.

As we got our rooms I heard Jenny say, "Hurry up Mike I have plans for you tonight,"

Mike got interested very quickly because he knew what his wife meant by that statement and he was grabbing their stuff and following her like a big puppy dog. "Do you have plans for me tonight as well?" I asked, looking at Amanda.

"I sure do."

I grabbed our stuff and headed towards our rooms as well when I heard. "I brought the lotion with me."

I turned around and smiled at her until she said, "You get to rub my feet, only my feet. We aren't married yet remember."

I of course being the smart ass that I am jumped up and down like a little kid and yelled, "I get to rub her feet, I get to rub her feet."

The next thing I felt was a smack on my ass as she told me to quit acting like a 12 year old.

"Wow, it's like a guy can't have any fun anymore."

"You can have all the fun you want in a couple of months. It's not that long, now for crying out loud behave yourself."

My shut up filter didn't work very well and I knew I was going to get hit when I simply answered. "Yes mother." That time she hit me in the arm and told me to shut up and get in the room.

Saying that I had a hard time going to sleep would be a lie. I had finished rubbing Amanda's feet and I curled up on my side, pulled Amanda up close to me and was out. I awoke the next morning in the same place I had fallen asleep. Amanda was right there and my hand was cupping her left breast when I awoke. I moved my hand a little bit just to get a better feel and I heard. "Okay mister I know you are awake now let's get moving."

Amanda was up in a flash and she walked over to the dresser to get her clothes. I got to watch that cute little ass while she was getting ready and she said, "Quit watching my ass and get dressed."

"Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it this time?"

"Can your reel in the fish?"

"Get your ass out of bed and get dressed. You are really something else some days."

"Yeah I know but that is the first time we have slept in the same bed for months."

"I know and you better behave yourself while we are up there as well. You can have all the fun you want after we are married."

"Can I ask you a question and you not get mad at me?"

Amanda turned and looked at me. "This time it sounds like a serious question, what is it?"

"Why did you want to wait until we were married after we had already had sex?"

"I wanted it to seem like it was special, like the specialness we shared when you found me. I thought it would make us want each other that much more."

"Ok, that makes sense to me, I just wondered, and no I am not mad at you but in a couple of months you better by a stick and a big one."

"Why do I need a stick?"

"Cause the only way you are keeping me from you is to defend yourself because then I will have a license that says your mine...all of you."

"By that time I will not need a stick. You can have all of me. Now get dressed and let's get out of here. I am ready to fish."

"You came up here just so you could fish again?"

"Yeah, that and spend some time with a crazy nut I know."

"I will tell Mike that when we get to the truck."

"That is not the nut that I was referring to although you are both nuts."

We got out to the truck and Mike and Jenny were just coming out of their room to meet us. We grabbed some breakfast and headed down the road again. Today's drive would only be a couple of hours and we would be back in the parking lot ready to begin our journey. I looked at Amanda and smiled when I knew that she would walk out of here a married woman. She looked at me and said, "What on earth are you smiling about? You look like you have this big secret and you just wish you could share it with the whole world. It's written all over your face."

"Oh I was just thinking how funny it was going to be when I catch more fish than you do?"

"Yeah right; Like that's going to happen." She replied.

We were getting the canoes unloaded while the ladies grabbed the gear from the truck when Mike walked by and said, "Nice save."

I just smiled and kept moving so I would not get caught again. We each had a yellow dry bag and the tent to carry along with our canoes. This time we would have to make a second trip for some things that Mike said he wanted for him and Jenny to have why they were out here but he wouldn't tell Amanda what it was. "You don't have to be so secretive you know." She said as he and I headed back to get them after we got to the lake.

"Just sit there and rest until we get back. It won't take us that long." Mike told her as we left.

I could hear Amanda asking Jenny what was in the other two bags and she said she had no idea he wouldn't tell her either. Mike must have heard her as we were leaving and he piped up and said, "It's okay Jenny you can tell her."

"Mike I don't know what is in the bags either."

"Yes you do sweetheart, It's your sex toy collection, I didn't want you to be without any of them."

"Michael James when you get back here you are a dead man. I don't have any sex toys." Jenny screamed at him acting like she was mad.

"Well you do now." Mike said, as he belly laughed walking down the trail.

We got to the truck and got the last two packs that we were taking and I asked him what was in the packs that we needed. "Oh I brought along a few things that I thought might make the honeymoon special. It's all packed so that when you come out you can put the bags into one of the others. You won't bring any of it out with you."

"So in other words it's still a surprise."

"Yep, you're going to have to trust me on this one. There is one thing in there that I am sure you are going to enjoy, can't say that for Amanda though. Guess you will have to wait and see."

"Okay Mike I will take your word for it."

We walked back to where the ladies were at and put all the stuff into the canoes and shoved off heading toward the Ranger station. Amanda was telling Jenny all about this place all the way across. She was so happy to be back. Her face was just glowing with the thought of getting to be here if only for one night, that she knew of anyway.

We got to the Ranger station and Mike and I walked in and took care of everything and we were headed back toward the falls. We were lucky that there was almost no wind and what was there was at our backs. We made good time and with the four of us making the portage did not take long either. We got back into the canoes and had only been paddling about 15 minutes when I heard a loud splash.

Amanda looked over to Jenny and said, "Moose."

Jenny's eyes got as big a saucers, as we kept paddling along slowly looking for it and there ahead of us was the head and horns of the moose that had just landed in the water. We slowly paddled as we got closer and then I heard another splash. This one's not quite as loud as the last one. I told them to stop paddling and wait. "Do not paddle any farther ahead."

"Is something wrong?" Amanda asked, concerned.

"If it is what I think it is we do not want to go any farther ahead yet. We need to wait or there could be a big problem."

Mike looked at me and said, "What is it Dean."

"I think it is a calf and if I am not mistaken it is following its mother. We do not want to put ourselves between the calf and the mother. I don't care how fast we can paddle if she thought we were going to do something to her baby we could be in trouble."

It wasn't long and a baby moose swam right before us. It was following its mother across the river channel and it had no idea we were there but that mother did. She was standing on the bank looking right at us. We just waited for it to go by and then the two of them walked off into the timber together. Amanda turned to look at me and then said, "When did you get out your camera?"

"As soon as I heard the first splash, I knew we would want pictures of it since we were this close."

"How many did you get?" Mike asked.

"Knowing him he put it on burst so we have a bunch." Amanda replied, remembering the bear from the last trip.

"It was on burst and I don't know but it was a bunch of them. I got several of the calf as well."

Once we knew it was safe to continue we started to paddle on up the channel. It wasn't long and Amanda was telling Jenny that up around the corner you could see where we camped. "You need binoculars to see it but it's there."

We finally came around the corner and Amanda asked for the binoculars so she could check out the camp site. I handed them to her and she said, "I can't believe it. We drive this far and some moron is camped on our campsite."

"Our campsite?" I asked.

"You know what I mean. I wanted Mike and Jenny to have our campsite. I have been telling her about it for weeks and then we get here and someone was already camped on it." She replied almost in tears.

Let's go to the campsite on the left up here. You can see that site and then if they leave you will be able to move over there if you want too. It's not a bad site and you have access to the same waters we fished and canoed in when we were here last year.

"I suppose we can do that if we have to." Amanda said as we kept paddling.

We got to the site and pulled the canoes up on shore and began to unpack our supplies. All of us knew who was camping on that site except Amanda. She kept looking that direction but even with binoculars you can't tell who people are you can just see them moving around. "I know there are at least three people over there and there might be a fourth." Amanda said as she gazed that way looking through the binoculars.

"Sweetheart we could actually use your help setting up camp you know." I said hoping to get her mind off the campsite.

"Oh yeah, sorry guys I guess my head is somewhere else." Amanda said as she started to help out.

"Looks to me like you are ready to go over there and shove those people right off their campsite." Jenny said with a laugh.

"If I could get away with it I would. It's not likely that they are going to leave the site today though." Amanda said with a sigh of disappointment.

"Why do you say that?" Jenny asked.

"Normally anyone who is leaving does so in the morning so they can make the portage before the wind comes up." Amanda said, sounding like an expert.

"Where did you learn all this stuff at anyway?" Jenny inquired.

"From Dean when we were here last year. I knew enough to take care of myself out in the wild but I was not really prepared well enough if there was a problem. I thought I knew what I was doing and I got caught. If it hadn't been for Dean I might have been killed. He told me what to do to get to shore safely and then he plucked me from the water." Amanda said regaling her story from last year.

"He did all that?"

"Oh he did a lot more than that, but that is the only parts I am telling anyone. This girl keeps her secrets, sometimes." She said as she winked at Jenny.

Once we had camp set up Amanda again got out the binoculars and started to look across at the other campground. I looked at her and said, "Do you want Mike and I to go over and ask them when they are leaving so you can quit worrying about it?"

"I am not worrying about it, thank you very much."

"Can we vote on that?"

"Not if you want to live."

"Mike lets go for a canoe ride. You ladies make yourselves to home and we will be back in a little while."

"I want to go to." Amanda said.

"That's not a good idea unless we take both canoes."

"I really don't want to go." Jenny told her.

I had to remind myself to thank Jenny for her quick thinking on that one.

"Okay we will wait here but you better not be gone long."

123456...8