Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I didn't mean it that way."

"Yeah I know, and I am sorry about today."

"I told you to forget about it."

"Yeah, I know but I shouldn't have soaked you for catching more fish than I did. Your comment about the tree fish just caught me the wrong way I guess."

"That's okay, wait till you do it the next time."

"What do you mean the next time?"

"If you do it again I am going to complete what you whispered in my ear when we were getting ready to leave to come here."

"Do you remember everything I say?"

"Yep, just like an elephant I never forget."

"Hmmm, what was it I said?"

"You got close to my ear and you said you liked to be spanked."

"Funny I don't remember saying that."

"Funny I do."

She just giggled when I said it and grabbed my arm and pulled it to her breast, so my hand could cup it, and we fell asleep together sleeping like spoons until morning.

The next morning we awoke to the sound of wind rushing against our tent. We were not in a spot where the wind would do us a great deal of damage but if it was blowing that hard we would not be able to go out onto the lake until well after the wind went down. I got up and started to go out when Amanda asked, "What's wrong?"

"The wind is up this morning so I am just going out to check things out and then I will be back."

The wind was indeed up. We were only getting a portion of it since we were camped on the downward side. There was no way we could go out today with the waves at four feet or more. I went back into the tent after checking everything out and asked Amanda how she felt about breakfast in bed. She giggled at the idea so I knew that was a hit so I asked her what she would like for breakfast and she said, "Surprise me with something."

We had some things that had to be used up or they would go to waste so that left chicken or sausage. The sausage I could use for breakfast and the chicken we could eat that evening for supper since fishing would probably not be very good today.

I walked down the bank toward the canoe and found some rocks along the shore and made a new campfire down by it out of the wind. The area we had stored the canoe in was not getting any waves but you only had to go out about fifty feet and you were in them. These are the days I dread when it is time to leave. It's simple you don't leave.

I started a fire and when the coals finally were hot I made a simple oven out of tin foil like I had on the last trip and mixed the batter and made biscuits. Once they were over some coals I put some water on to boil and put the sausage, which had thawed out, onto the coals. I then added a gravy packet to the water to make gravy. Everything did not get ready exactly when I wanted but it worked out okay. I dished it up and took two plates into the tent and handed them to Amanda. I told her I would be right back and went down to the edge of the lake to retrieve the wine that was still in the lake.

I carried the wine back in with two glasses and she looked at me and smiled and said, "Well kind sir are you trying to get your wife drunk so you can have your way with her?"

"Nope, just hungry and the wine sounded good to me."

"Maybe you should."

My ears perked up and I poured more wine into her glass and smiled and said, "Maybe I should indeed."

We both laughed and ate our breakfast listening to the wind blow. Once we were finished we drank some more wine and she looked at me and said, "I know what I said earlier but after eating all that food you made me tired."

I just smiled at her and took her plate and glass and told her to take a nap. We had nowhere to go and snuggling together today wasn't a bad option in my book. I put the wine back in the lake and put the dishes away after I washed them and headed back into the tent. She was asleep when I got there so I just curled up behind her and we slept until late in the afternoon.

We dragged ourselves out of the tent to see that the wind had finally started to let up. It was still blowing but not near where it had been earlier. I looked to the west and could saw dark clouds in the distance. I figured it would be raining later unless we were fortunate to miss it. Amanda looked at me and we just stood and hugged each other and shared another kiss. It didn't matter to us what was going on outside. We were here, together, and there was nothing that would take this moment from us.

I asked her if she was hungry yet and she told me that she really wasn't. I really wasn't either but I wanted to at least ask her. We decided to go down to our boulder and try fishing since we did not want to chance being out on the lake with what waves were there and a storm brewing.

Amanda caught three fish to my one and she just smiled the entire time. I really didn't care I just wanted her to be happy. My mom had once told me that the definition of love was wanting more for the other person, than you did for yourself. I finally realized at that moment mom was right and I had to remember to thank her for that when I saw her.

I wanted Amanda to be happy and I didn't care what I had to do at that time to make sure she was. We finally looked back to the west again and noticed that the clouds were getting closer and then we heard thunder in the distance. It was truly the calm before the storm since the wind was gone and there was not a leaf moving on a tree anywhere.

We put the poles away and stowed everything we could under a tarp with some firewood and headed into the tent just as it was beginning to rain. We had slept almost all day and we were both wide awake. I looked at her and said, "What now sweetheart."

"Oh no you don't sweetie I know what you are thinking and you are just going to have to wait."

"Why?"

"Because I want too...let's see...I think I have some... yep here they are...play cards." She finally got out of her mouth.

"You sure had to stretch that one, I thought you were going to pass out trying to come up with an answer." I said to her laughing.

"Well there is more to being married than sex you know."

"I heard that somewhere but I heard the woman that said it was a 90 year old spinster."

"She threw to deck of cards at me and just said, "Pick your poison and deal mister."

"Okay, I pick, strip and go naked."

"Nice try dumb ass that is a drink not a card game now deal." She said laughing at my attempt to get her clothes off.

How did I get one smart enough to know the difference I thought to myself? "Well we can't play cards for long since it will be dark in about an hour."

"It doesn't get dark that early."

"It will tonight since we have heavy cloud cover. Then your cute little ass is mine."

"Just deal the damn cards."

It was just my luck, we got about four sprinkles after we got in the tent and an hour later the sun was out shining like it was a brand new day. I figured we had at least three hours of daylight left before the sun actually went down. When the sun came out Amanda jumped up and said, "O good it's going to be a beautiful sunset tonight lets go back outside, besides now I am hungry and my husband is going to make me a nice supper."

"Who the hell is that guy anyway?"

"You are dope." She said as she punched me in the shoulder.

I swatted her on the ass and she told me to knock it off because she hadn't splashed me with water...yet.

She was playing it coy and I knew that. She was working up to me taking her over my knee and I knew it. It was just a matter of time and I figured she would take the leap of faith and see where it led her.

I got the chicken out and put some of my spices on them to marinate and then started a fire. I looked up at her with a big grin and she wondered what I was up to. "Where are you going?"

"Oh I am just going to run to the local store and buy a grate to put over the fire so we can cook our chicken."

"Some days I swear you are actually as weird as I thought you were when I first met you." She replied.

"I must be your kind of weird." I said as I was heading into the bush.

I came back to camp a few minutes later carrying a cast iron grate about 2 feet square. She looked up and said, "Where did you get that?

"I told you I was going down..." I ducked before I got out another word.

"Okay, when I was up here on one of our other trips we actually had enough people to carry extra stuff. I figured I would be back here again someday and I hid it out in the trees."

"What if someone else would have found it?"

"I wouldn't have cared if they did. Who wants to pack this heavy thing out of here? That is why it is still here."

"We had a kid that thought he could do anything with us so I had him pack it in. He really was happy when I told him we weren't taking it back."

I set up some rocks around the campfire and put the grate over the fire and let it heat up and put the chicken breasts on. By the time the chicken was done our potatoes were ready as well and I added a bit of butter that was packed in with the chicken and we were set.

The meal was great and we sat out until the sun started to drop and then headed into the tent for the evening. This evening we just crawled into the tent, kissed each other deeply, and curled up together and went to sleep.

We woke the next morning and decided to forego breakfast in order to go out on the lake. Amanda loved to fish I think even more than I did and she was itching to get out there. I packed some gear for a shore lunch hoping we could spend the entire day out on the lake. I knew our time here was already coming to an end. If was our fifth day here already and I wondered where the time had gone.

The only good thing about having to leave this time was that I was leaving with my new bride, and I did not have to go home by myself which brought a smile to my face. Amanda was too busy to notice since she was loading the canoe and yelping at me to get a move on. She got in the canoe and I shoved us off and out into the water. We decided to make our run around Eden Island again only we went the other way around this time. We still stopped at the same location and had shore lunch and we talked about the moose that we had seen swimming across when we were here last year.

Amanda hoped we would see another bear but we never did spot one on this trip. I did remind her that she got to see a calf the first day here and that was something she did not see last year. She started talking all about seeing that calf and I could hear the joy in her voice which simply made me happy.

We ate our lunch and she said that when we got closer to camp she wanted to fish for part of the way back if we were going to have fish for supper. I told her that sounded like a plan and we could have something else with it this time and she asked what it was. I told her it was a secret and she stuck her tongue out at me and kept paddling.

We got up closer to camp and got our poles out and she had two fish before I even thought about trying to fish. I didn't even bother to get my line wet. She turned around and smiled at me and said, "Now that is more the way the fishing is supposed to be."

"Oh, I see, I paddle and you catch fish."

"Yep, it's about time you got it right buster."

We paddled a little closer to camp and she again asked me what the surprise was. I told her to keep fishing and she would find out at supper. Then I said, "Just keep fishing I am sure there is another stick fish up here just waiting for you to catch it."

She turned and looked at me and grabbed her pole and reeled in her line. After she attached her hook she sat it in the bottom of the canoe and picked up her paddle and acted like she was getting ready to paddle when she took a stroke across the top of the water. I was soaked again. I looked at her and said, "You just entered brat status and you know what a brat gets before she goes to bed."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I am going to do more than just tell you about it, I am going to warm that cute little ass of yours."

"You have to make supper first."

"Okay"

"And you have to do all the dishes."

"Okay"

"And by that time you will be too tired and you won't be able to find me because I am going to hide."

"Okay"

"You don't seem too worried about me hiding."

"I'm not"

"Why"

"Unless you plan to sleep outside on the ground, you will come back to the tent sooner or later." I said laughing at her.

"You can be a real pain in the ass sometimes you know that."

"I had a cute little lady tell me that more than once."

We got back to camp and I cleaned the fish and built a fire so that I could make supper. I grabbed some oil and put it into a pan to heat for the French fries and hush puppies that I was making. She didn't know about the hush puppies but I was sure she would enjoy them. I got some water and heated it and then stuck it into a zip lock and placed it back into the lake to cool. It is difficult to make some things with hot water and I had millions of gallons of cold water to help me out so why not use it.

Amanda walked over while I was putting the hush puppies in the oil and asked if she could peek. I told her I didn't care so she walked over and looked in the pot. "What are you making?"

"I am making us French fries and hush puppies to have with our fish."

"I didn't know you had that with you."

"Neither did I, Mike packed it in with the other stuff."

"Remind me to thank him when we get home."

"I have several things to thank him for when we get home, and the rest of them for that matter."

"I still can't believe you all pulled this off without me knowing about it."

"Oh no, what are we going to do about all the arraignments I made for the wedding. I have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a wedding that we are not even going to have now since we are already married."

"About that sweetheart, you didn't spend anything on any of it."

"What are you talking about I made arraignments all over town."

"Yes you did and you made them all through Cathy or Jenny right."

"You told me to do that so you could write it off."

"Yeah I know. The ladies did that so that you wouldn't know that they weren't making any arraignments, and she told them if you called to agree to anything you said, and then to call one of them."

"You people really are very sneaky aren't you?"

"We had a good reason. I am in love with a crazy woman who likes to soak her husband with a paddle."

"You had to go and bring that up again didn't you?"

"Of course, supper's ready and then I can clean up before the evening's festivities."

"What festivities?"

"Me spanking your cute little ass of course."

"You know I was only joking around."

"I will be too."

"Can we just eat, please; I have to go find a place to hide."

We sat and enjoyed supper and the hush puppies were a hit. When we finished I started cleaning up and she asked me what I was doing.

"Why cleaning up the dishes, and putting everything away of course." I said with a laugh and then turned and winked at her.

She didn't even try to hide. She just sat there and watched me clean it all and put it away. When I was finished I went down to the lake and got the wine and a couple of glasses and sat down beside the campfire. I motioned for her to come over and join me and she plopped down beside me and enjoyed the wine and the campfire. We still had a couple of hours of daylight left.

I finally looked at her and said, "Well I think we have a little unfinished business to take care of sweetheart don't you." I got up and walked over to the log and sat down and looked at her. I laughed at her and told her to come over by me and she shook her head no. I told her if I had to come and get her she wouldn't like it. She gave me the pouty lip as she got up and started walking towards me.

She walked up to me and stood right in front of me. I took her hand and moved her over to my right and pulled her slightly and she went right over my lap without even a struggle. "You have actually been waiting for this haven't you? I asked.

"I am not answering that."

"You just did."

"Well if you are going to do it just get it over with."

"It will be my pleasure sweetheart."

She still had her pants and top on so I knew she had at least a little protection when I started to spank her.

My right hand went up into the air and then all you heard was "smack". She moaned a little when I made contact so I continued to smack her ass for several strokes. She was squirming around on my lap as I was smacking her ass and then I stopped for a minute and started to rub her ass. My hand also started to go down between her thighs and she parted them to give me access. When my fingers reached her pussy the crotch of her pants was damp.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and whispered, "Dean, make me take off my pants."

I told her to stand up and she got back up off my legs. I reached the snap of her pants and unfastened it and then slowly pulled the zipper down till it stopped. I looked at her and then told her to remove her pants. She slid them down her legs very slowly until they fell in a puddle at her feet. I just marveled at the beautiful pussy that was before me. We may have to continue this no panties ritual after we get home I thought to myself. I then looked at her and reached up and undid each and every snap on the western shirt she was wearing very slowly. She hadn't worn a bra since we actually got married so when I took off her shirt she was standing naked before me.

I took her by the hand and had her lay back across my legs again. This time I got to see the prettiest ass in the entire world before me. I started to rub her ass again and then when I started to reach between her thighs she moved them shoulder width apart. She wanted me to touch her and she needed me to touch her in what was a very intimate way. She had never allowed anyone to do this to her before and I wanted it to be something that we shared and would share again.

While I was rubbing her ass in small circles to look at her little pucker she looked back and said, "Dean, please spank me."

"I began again to slap her ass and I could hear the echo in the trees next to us. I was not hitting her very hard but out here you can hear everything. I slapped her ass until it was starting to get red. I tried to stop once before and she told me to continue. This time when I stopped she gave a sigh and just laid there. I moved my hand back to cup her pussy and discovered that she was very moist. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and she started to moan.

I continued to stroke into her until I removed them and ran my fingers across her perineum and up to her asshole. When my fingers passed over she pushed back into them trying to get my fingers to massage her asshole. I stopped and rubbed over her in small circles again and then she looked back at me and told me to pick up her pants.

I grabbed her pants and she said, "Inside the front right pocket you will find what you are looking for."

When I reached into her pocket I pulled out a small tube of lube. She had planned for this the entire time. I opened the tube and squirted a small amount on her asshole and started to push a finger into her. She gasped when I breached her asshole and I stopped. "It's okay sweetheart it didn't hurt it just felt...well...great actually."

I continued to move my finger in and out and then I slipped two fingers into her pussy as well as one in her ass and continued to stroke. Shortly after I started she started to shake and a minute late she came. It was one of the single most exhilarating things I have ever done and I couldn't wait to do it again. When her breathing finally slowed down and she lay resting on my legs she looked back at me and said, "I need you in me now."

1...345678