All Comments on 'Revelations'

by lewna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lewna

Damn, woman. That was the single best s/m story I have ever read. Most s/m stories are simplistic torture porn trying to dress up as erotica. This is erotica. It has plenty of heat and has everything else as well. I could list what you did correctly, but that would be retelling it as everything is perfect. You not only aroused me, you made me cry. Thank you. A sky full of stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved it. The characters were real and the narrator's emotions seemed very real. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Time for her to go.

He's a complete and utter jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story must be about dear annony!!

He said he's a complete and utter jackass. And I agree Gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I think this is an amazing piece of BDSM erotica. It's not supposed to be romantic. If you want romance, go read Nicholas Sparks. This is an exchange between an experienced dominant and a younger, less-experienced submissive. Some people enjoy receiving pain. I don't think that makes the person giving them that pain a 'jackass'. Bravo Lewna! You have talent, girl! I hope to read more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Writing

I thought this story was well written. I was stroking myself at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like it

They really have a good D/s dynamic. You painted the trust and love they had for eachother nicley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous