Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum," Carrie whispered. "You're gonna...make me...cum..."

Hearing this, Alison carefully inserted a third finger, spreading Carrie's pussy more and thrusting all three fingers in and out of her, harder now.

Suddenly, every muscle in Carrie's body had locked up and she was crying out in pleasure, as her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. She rode the wave, sweating, squirming and moaning, as Alison tasted the girls juices. Alison came back up after a few moments, still sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy, and kissed her on the lips.

Carrie could taste herself on the other girls breath, moaning as she sucked on Alison's tongue for a moment.

Reaching down between the two of them, Carrie's hand found Alison's throbbing cock and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

"Gladly," Alison replied, excitedly.

They resumed their kissing, as Carrie continued stroking Alison's cock and lined it up with her entrance. Alison pressed the tip against Carrie's hole, probing it and teasing for a few seconds. She buried her face in the crook of Carrie's neck, then started kissing along her neck line. She pushed forward and her cock slipped right into Carrie's pussy, earning a very loud moan from the girl.

To Alison, this was yet another brand new experience. She had been with guys, who didn't mind being submissive and it was always fun. Alison loved getting a piece of ass, as much as she loved giving up her own ass. It never felt as good as this, though. Carrie's pussy was warm and wet, it felt like velvet wrapped around her cock and she couldn't help but moan.

She started thrusting, sliding in and out of and fucking Carrie slowly at first. Carrie ran her hands up and down Alison's back, digging her nails into her skin and kissing her on the lips. Slowly, Alison picked up the pace and started thrusting faster and harder. As she increased the speed, Carrie started moaning and breathing harder. It wasn't long, before Carrie was crying out in pleasure and yelling Alison's name.

"Fuck me," she begged. "Fuck me harder!"

Alison gave the girl, exactly what she wanted. She dropped all restraints and started pounding away, slamming in and out of Carrie, fucking her as hard as she could manage. Their sweat covered bodies, slapped together every time she would thrust forward and made a loud, wet, squishing sound.

Carrie started to cum, again. Her body twitched and convulsed and she screamed, as yet another orgasm, washed over her even harder than the first time. Her pussy squeezed tightly around Alison's dick, bringing the beautiful transsexual closer to her own climax.

This orgasm felt much different, then any that Alison had ever experienced in her life. It was much more intense and she gasped, then grunting, she buried herself deep inside of Carrie. Her cock pulsed and ached, as it erupted for the second time that morning and pumped her hot sperm into Carrie's womb.

Cumming together, both girls were loud enough for the neighbors to hear; they didn't care at all, though.

When it was over, Alison collapsed on top of Carrie and bottomed out. They stayed like that, Alison laying on top of the much shorter girl, completely covering her body, with her own. As her cock began to soften, she slipped out of Carrie's pussy and finally pushed herself off of the girl and laid down.

"That was...intense," Alison said, still out of breath.

"Right? I don't think, I've ever had that much fun with anyone...that orgasm was fucking mind blowing," Carrie laughed.

"If I had known pussy could be so good, I would of tried it a very long time ago," Alison laughed.

"Well, I think we accomplished more than just making each other feel good," Carrie said, with a grin.

"What are you talking about?"

"Think about it," she said. "How do you think my brother would react, if he knew that his girlfriend, who he just cheated on, had slept with his twin sister?"

Getting the point now, Alison laughed, shaking her head and sighed. "Is that the only reason, you came on to me?"

"What? No, of course not...I really meant what I said, I've always been attracted to you. I just thought..."

"It would be a good way, to get back at Corey?"

Carrie nodded, a bit worried now that Alison might be angry with her. Alison smiled though and Carrie knew, there was nothing to be concerned about. Alison sat up and threw her legs over the side of the bed, pushing herself onto her feet.

"I'll be right back," she said, before running out of the bedroom and leaving Carrie confused. She returned a few moments later, having retrieved her cell phone, from her purse and jumped back into the bed again.

"Selfies?"

Carrie laughed, snuggling up close to Alison and resting her head on one of the girls breasts. Alison held her phone above them and snapped several pictures, making sure that they were not to revealing but, revealing enough, that Corey would know what had happened. Then she sent them to Corey and sat the phone down on the nightstand, turning to Carrie and kissing her on the lips.

"Let's see how he likes that," Alison giggled.

The girls spent a few minutes, lying in bed and making out together. Of course, that led to a lot of touching and sucking and licking. Then before they knew it, Carrie had straddled Alison and mounted her, impaling herself on the girls throbbing cock and riding her in reverse cowgirl.

They spent the rest of the morning, fucking like crazy and fell asleep together, sometime after noon.

Corey had just clocked out, to take his break and was walking outside to his car. He planned to go grab something for lunch, and listen to some music on the car radio. As he got into the driver seat, Corey pulled out his cell phone and noted that he had a text message; it was from Alison. He sighed, rolling his eyes and hesitated for a moment. He knew, she was bound to be infuriated with him. He'd already heard the voicemail, that his sister had left him earlier that morning; she was pissed, to. That was to be expected though, since Carrie and Alison were best friends.

With a heavy sigh, Corey opened up his phone and pulled up the text message, that Alison had sent him; it was actually a picture message. He waited for the file to load up and when it opened, Corey's eyes went wide with shock.

It was a picture of his sister and Alison, in Carrie's bed and they were both clearly naked. It was obvious, what they had just gotten done doing together but, the text underneath of the picture confirmed his assumptions. The message read...

"Heather can have you. I like your sister better, anyway."

Alison-

12