Revenge from Landlord

Story Info
Revenge!!!!
1.4k words
2.68
23.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge from landlord

Hi friends, When I was 24 I was posted in a little backward area by my company.

There I was living on rent. When I first saw the landlord, he was vulgar and was not friendly. But when I saw his wife, I was shocked. She was very sexy.

She was a thick queen with giant boobs and a large ass. Her name was Swati. She was 38 but the way she talked was childish and she could not understand adult matters.

Very few people lived in that area and no one was concerned about one another.

Once I was a day late in paying the rent, then the landlord abused me and my family. I was furious, but since I was living on rent, I could say nothing to him. I said sorry and left. But I always wanted to take revenge on him.

After a few days, God gave him punishment. He got ill and could not do his daily routine. He could not move and doctors said he could not be treated.

But I decided to take more revenge. I went to pay the rent and saw his wife was in very small clothes. I was very seduced by this.

I decided to check if she had any sex knowledge. I asked her why she did not have any children. She replied that God had not yet sent a child to her stomach. I asked why you did not do that to have a child. She said that what could we do to have a child is only on God.

I understood she did not know about sex. But I wanted to confirm. I called her to my house and asked her to stay in the living room. I went into the bedroom and lowered my pants and masturbated. I called her shouting. She came running and saw me masturbating.

A girl would be surprised to see it, but she asked what happened. I told them I fell and my dick got hurt and swollen. And asked her what I should do. She told me to massage with oil. I said I do not have oil. So we went to her home, and she gave me oil.

I told them I do not know how to massage and asked her to apply oil. She applied to oil and massaged my dick. She did not know that she gave me a handjob.

When I released my cum, she asked me what the white fluid was. I answered they are my babies. She became excited and said that she wanted to have a baby. I said that your husband asked me to give you a baby. So, taking revenge, I took her into the room where her husband was lying.

For a few hours, I spent time playing with her boobs.

Later, I asked her to suck my dick. She asked why I said that this is the process she agreed to. I understood she was doing it the first time, as I have to fuck her mouth in and out.

Then I fucked her in different positions. Her pussy was tight. She was a virgin.

But I did not want to make her pregnant so early, so I did not cum in her pussy. Instead, I cummed on her ass.

I used to treat her like my sex doll. I never allowed her to wear clothes in the house. She was becoming more experienced day by day.

She learned to suck my cock.

I always used to dominate her. Whenever I want, I used to have rough sex with her. Sometimes I used to treat her as my slave in front of her husband.

When I want rough sex, I do it.

She was my sex slave now.

I would hardly fuck her mouth.

I would deep throat her.

I never cum in her pussy, instead everywhere else.

I often used to cum on her face.

I would make her messy by cumming.

I would pee in her mouth and ask her to drink.

I would face fuck her nicely.

Not only at home, but we also used to have sex in many places. Sometimes when I was driving, I asked her to suck my cock, and she used to follow my orders.

We often used to have sex in the car.

Sometimes I used to finger her in public.

In the elevator, when no one was there, I played with her boobs.

Once we went to a mall which was very far away. There in the changing room, I asked her to suck me.

We also had sex in a movie theatre.

We used to have sex on our terrace.

Once we went to a jungle and there, we had a session.

Once we went to a pool, and since no one was around, we had sex.

Sometimes when she used to sleep, I would suddenly insert my dick into her pussy.

I would slap her.

I would suffocate her.

.

When she worked in the kitchen, I went and fucked her from behind.

When I used to work, I asked her to.

We even tried adventurous positions.

I also did anal with her many times.

After a few months, the landlord's sister, Saanvi, was about to come. I was scared that she would know about sex.

I asked Swati not to tell her about this. For a few days, I did not have sex with Swati.

One day Saanvi came to my house. She was as beautiful as Swati and said that she also wanted a baby and did not know how to do it.

I understood she too did not know. I took her to their house. We went into the room where the landlord was paralyzed. I also asked Swati to stand and see. While I unbuttoned the clothes of Saanvi. I played with her boobs and fingered her.

Then I removed all her clothes and made her naked. I also became naked. Then I asked her to suck my cock. She was confused and looked at her bhabhi. Swati said to do as he says. So she started.

Swati helped her to suck my cock.

I cummed on her face and asked her to lick it. She did as I was told.

And then I fucked the landlord's sister in front of him.

I used to have sex with both of them, but at different times. I never had sex with both of them at once. Both of them were gaining more experience, but my landlord's sister was leading and she was a better partner for me. She did everything so well.

She sucked my cock better than Swati with desire. She learned to give the perfect blowjob.

Saanvi likes to drink my cum.

she even rode me better.

Seeing Swati was always jealous of her sister-in-law. Because I used to have more sex with Saanvi, Swati did not like it.

So once Saanvi was sucking my cock and Swati was standing naked and watching us.

She came forward and pushed Saanvi aside and started to suck me. Then Saanvi also came to remove her and they started to fight.

So I asked both of them to suck my cock together. Saanvi was sucking my dick and Swati was sucking my balls.

Then Swati would suck dick, and Saanvi would suck balls.

They share my cock.

I would ask them to suck my cock at the same time.

They shared my cum.

We even had a threesome in a movie theater.

I used to have sex with both of them together. They rode me in a double cowgirl position. I would be fucking Swati and licking saanvi's pussy.

I would fuck Saanvi and Swati's mouth be near her pussy and I take out my dick from Swati's pussy and enter saanvi's mouth.

I would do anal on Swati and saanvi would push her ass in and out.

I would fuck saanvi, and Swati would lick saanvi's pussy.

Swati and save would kiss, and I would take turns fucking them.

My save and I would be in 69 positions. I would lick her pussy, and she was sucking my dick and Swati would suck my balls.

Saanvi would be in my lap facing me and I would fuck her and we all 3 would be kissing.

It was fun fucking both of them.

I still enjoy them.