All Comments on 'Revenge, Maybe Pt. 02'

by SamStone496

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart12 months ago

4 this time, getting more interesting. More or less confirmed a theory I had about the previous entry too. Hopefully this revenge story will end with the person deserving some revenge visited upon him, Mike, getting what he deserves. I'm kinda wondering if Mile's revenge is going to bite him in the behind, Nikki tries to get revenge on Danny but it leads to them hooking up. Not a bad entry, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Scum bag, hopefully Karma catches up with him

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perfect perky tits was where I stopped reading. I guess there are few normal people in smut stories.

SamStone496SamStone49612 months agoAuthor

I hear you anonymous. Not the most creative description. Maybe more accurately , “tiny nipples and tear drop tits, a fraction of the size he just handled, but still capable of filling his palms and teasing him profusely. Freckles that he delighted in as a secret just for him.” I did choose to not toil over the description long. Thanks for the feedback

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If Danny had indeed stolen Mike's ideas and unfairly fired him, then he deserves what's coming to him. Danny emphasizing his wife's virtue, makes this revenge even more sweet. Perhaps Mike can blackmail Maria into sex with other disgruntled employees or rival industry competitors.

Great story. Looking forward to future chapters.

SamStone496SamStone49612 months agoAuthor

Thanks anon. Yes, I was so happy to see this comment, Danny’s confidence or outright bragging of his wife’s virtue is absolutely meant to raise the future stakes of her ultimate and arguably easy surrender to Mike. I’m glad this wasn’t lost.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Now the story is laughable! In revenge for being fired, he has sex with the boss's wife. And the author really thinks that a normal man would put up with that without brutally hitting back? Like I said, just laughable!

SamStone496SamStone49610 months agoAuthor

@mattenw. At this point in the series, the husband/boss has no idea of any wrongdoing. So the opportunity to brutally hit back has not presented itself as the Boss/husband is still brutally in the dark. Perhaps I needed to make the distinction between which is Danny and Which is Matt more clear? In this part, Mike (the "supposedly" fired one returns home to his own GF after having come from his boss's house and his interaction with Maria (boss's wife). The boss (Danny) is not even in this part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamStone496@SamStone496
Veteran and always up for a beer. Even in erotic trope, I find intrigue in exploring the interpersonal dynamics, or mental turmoil that the characters experience. You will often find a mental standoff going on in the mind of my characters that make the story unique.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES