Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 03

Story Info
No time for tears or broken toys!
18.1k words
4.2
2.4k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess

No time for tears or broken toys.

The ride back in the limo was especially frisky, with couples breaking off from the pack.

Tabatha has her arm around Sabine pulling her close. Sabine kisses Tabatha, biting her lower lip, playfully teasing her fellow clan member. Catching sight of their newest addition, the timid blonde's name is Bunny; her head seems to disappear under Sissy's dress. The always-reserved Sissy is breathing heavily, tipping her head back, making the cutest, little-girl moans. The bobbing motion of Bunny's head is mesmerizing to Sabine and Tabatha.

Tabatha catches her compatriot, Domino, in the thralls of passion; her long black-and-red hair is drawn back into a ponytail. Her red eyes are simply stunning, while her well-manicured hands are wrapped around Alexis' and Crystal's cocks, working them in tandem, while the trio makes out furiously.

The limo slows to a stop in front of the party's current residence. The four-bedroom home is now fully stocked and ready for their guests. The girls pour into the home when Sabine, leading the pack, spots a familiar orange-and-black-haired Kodachi named, Bex.

With a half-smile-half-smirk, the super-cool Bex greets Sabine, "Hey, Squirt." A very intoxicated and super-happy Sabine rushes to her friend and mentor, jumping into a big hug from her best friend.

Sabine excitedly asks why Bex is waiting for them. In her signature laid-back style. "The queen asked me to come check in on you, to see if you're doing okay with Her Highness being MIA; to see how you're doing and how the mission's going."

Tabatha defensively jumps into the conversation. "We're doing just fine. We have Stef's routine and work address, and we also have the location of all the blackmail material."

Bex, gives Tabatha her attention, "That's great, Tabby. I'll be hanging around 'til the mission's completion."

Sabine breaks the hug, speaking of Cobalt, "Any word on how her mission is going?"

Bex, giving Sabine a sympathetic smile, knows how much Sabine cares for her partner's health and success. "Well, Squirt, the early word is Lain and the Crimson Swan joined the Sacred Hearts Academy in a joint partnership."

A surprised expression rushes over Sabine's face. "Holy shit. You, you're telling me my Cobalt showed maturity and restraint and didn't go scorched earth on Lain?"

Bex responds, "Tell me about it. I think this has more to do with the Blackstone girl, Vicious, and Sherry sent with Her Highness."

Domino strolling in with her two new playmates under her arms, sees her old friend, Bex. "Bex, what brings you out here with us mere simple folk?"

Giving her best devilish smirk, "I brought the medical ointment to help you clear up that weird, green rash you've got going on downstairs."

Alexis and Crystal look at Domino with a suspicious look, when Domino retorts, "Always got jokes, huh? BEX!"

Quickly assessing she may have gone a tad too far picking on Domino, Bex quickly de-escalates the situation. "Calm down, it was just a joke; besides, weren't you taking your two little friends for some fun?"

Domino's attention is quickly drawn back to Alexis and Crystal, escorting her playthings away Bex with an evil smile. "If you'll excuse us, we're going to have some fun; you can ignore the screams."

Alexis and Crystal, in unison, "Screams?" The two femboys look especially nervous, being pulled into the spare bedroom by the hulking mass that is Domino.

Always the ever-vigilant master of stealth, Sissy drags Bunny into another spare room during the altercation between Bex and Domino.

Bex refills her glass from the margarita mix she'd made from the blender. Tabby, Sabine and Bex continue their chatting, while the noises and lewd sounds begin to flow from the spare room and Domino's playthings.

Entering the room, Domino, Alexis, and Crystal are frantically discarding clothes, with hands freely exploring each other's body. The six-foot woman towers over her two playmate femboys. Domino's thoughts run wild with the adrenaline, from the fight and the alcohol intoxication, coursing through her veins. She wonders what wild ride her two new playmate femboys have in store for her.

Her mind races to a sexual high, feeling the dainty, well-manicured hands begin exploring her large body and massive chest. Feeling the small fingers play along her slit, gathering her sudden wetness from her pussy, brings a sultry song of a moan from Domino. Reaching down, Domino begins stroking the semi-flaccid cocks of the femboys, bringing the girliest moans to escape their painted lips, trying to return the favor. The quivering warrior, known as Domino, uses her hands to freely explore both now-rock-hard cocks, causing both Alexis and Crystal to begin whimpering like little puppies for attention.

Alexis winks at Crystal to follow her lead; they both simultaneously attack Domino's nipples, causing her massive boobs to bounce, as they suckle like small children at a mom's tit. The duo begins working Domino's erect nipples in their mouths, matching each other's movements; Alexis and Crystal have done this many times together. The feeling of two working as one, is a completely new experience for the red-haired woman. "Holy shit! This Monday is mindblowing. Is it because of these two being so proficient in threesomes, or just because it's a threesome."

Her mind is running wild, as the new experience of two males is secretly Domino's sexiest fantasy. Being the focus of all sexual attention is really driving Domino's sex drive to being turbocharged.

Crystal breaks off from Domino's breast kissing, and sliding down Alexis' body, Crystal lowers himself to his knees, taking Alexis' cock into his warm mouth, rolling his tongue along the underside of the shaft to fully consume it in his mouth.

Withdrawing her now-free other hand from Alexis' cock, Domino begins playing with Alexis' nipples, bringing whimpers from a quivering lip. Domino, with a sly grin, "Oh my, someone is enjoying getting a blowjob."

Alexis whimpering, "Yes, Domino. Oh god, yes!"

Smirking, Domino states, "Let's take this to the bed, boys. I want to have some real fun with you two." Laying Domino down, Alexis seizes the opportunity to pin Domino's legs and feet by her head, straddling her to pin her legs and placing his cock on Domino's lips.

Caught off guard, the warrior suddenly pinned down with a cock shoved in her mouth, can't help stop the flowing wetness growing from her pussy. Focusing on her current situation, Domino hadn't really remembered that Crystal was in the room, until she feels a tongue suddenly beginning to probe her defenseless anus. She moans softly, groaning, feeling Alexis force his cock into her mouth. Domino gives into her sexual desires, letting her staunch control fall away to a sexual high, she's very seldom achieved. While Crystal gently and playfully tongues Domino's anus, the femboy takes the opportunity to begin playing with the wetness beginning to grow deep within Domino's honey pot. Crystal, running his fingers between the glistening lips, draws muffled moans from Domino's rather stuffed mouth.

Her wiggling and pleading for Crystal to penetrate one of her orifices, goes unheard from a mouth full of cock, being pumped in and out and down her throat. After pulling his cock from her hungry mouth with an audible pop, Domino begins licking the underside with long strokes, running her tongue over the tip. Seeing his chance, Crystal gives Domino's clit a friendly slap, drawing another salacious moan from the pinned warrior.

Crystal takes this opportunity to slap Domino's pussy a little harder, drawing a new slutty sound from the red-eyed woman. "OH FUCK, YOU LITTLE TEASE! I want your cock to fuck me, you little bitch. Fuck me!"

Taking the opportunity, Alexis shoves his cock deep into Domino's mouth, acting like a gag. Crystal grabs a bottle of lube from the nightstand, and she begins applying it generously on Domino's well-licked anus. Feeling the cold lube being placed on her anus, is driving her desire to be thoroughly fucked; she wiggles at Crystal, begging for his cock.

Crystal teasing the hole with his cock, gives Domino a few sexy taunts, "Hey, Alexis, look at the big, strong warrior shaking her ass at me, with a mouthful of cock!"

The anger Domino feels only fuels her perverse want-and-need to be fucked so hard right now. "Oh fuck, I'm so horny. If I wasn't, I'd toss these two little bitches around this room like rag dolls, but god, being in this position is really turning me on so badly, it hurts."

Suddenly, Domino's ass is stuffed with Crystal's rock-hard member pounding itself in and out of her like a piston. Feeling his partner's rhythm, Alexis alters his pumping to be opposite of Crystal's, so that at no point, is the red-eyed woman ever not stuffed with a cock. "Oh fuck these little devils have done this before. They really know how to work what they got. Fuck, I've almost been having micro-orgasms, since they started fucking me!"

Both femboys, lost in their own pleasure, continue their all-out assaults on the proud warrior and her insatiable sexual appetite. Domino's mind is a wash, lost in the tsunami of pleasure cascading upon her body and soul.

Crystal, feeling it's time for the crescendo of their sexual tryst, gets Alexis' attention. Crystal helps readjust Domino, so she's on all fours with Alex under her, and Crystal behind her doggy style.

Biting her lip nervously, "Fuck, this is going to happen. It seemed like a good idea, but now, not so much. Fuck, I can't get out of this without looking weak. Fuck my perverse desires getting me into this situation."

Feeling Domino's apprehension, he gently caresses her cheek, quietly whispering, "It's okay, we don't have to do this if you don't want to," kissing the timid woman on the lips, drawing a small moan from her lips. Domino can feel both Crystal's and Alexis' carnal desires, like enemy soldiers at the gates waiting for the sign to commence the attack, and she knows it's coming. She gives a nod.

Crystal lets out an exasperated gasp, "Finally!" and plunges his cock back deep in Domino's ass, relishing the tightness of the familiar orifice. "Oh god, Alexis, her ass is even tighter than Stef's sissy-boy pussy!"

"I'll take your word for it, Crystal!" Following Crystal's lead, plunging his cock deep into Domino's pussy, Alexis groans in pleasure. Alexis and Crystal have both sunk their cocks into Domino, balls deep. Groaning, Alexis thrusts his cock in tandem to Crystal's pumping in her ass. The feeling of being thoroughly stuffed has broken the dam of her reservations. Her open mouth, with tongue hanging out, Domino's moans are caught in her throat, so essentially, she's making some guttural moaning noises. "Fuck, I've masturbated to this fantasy so many times, the reality is so much more fucking intense!"

Losing herself in the rhythmic pumping, the large, red-eyed, tattooed woman, known as Domino, was taking great pride in hearing the most-girly sounds escaping her two femboy lovers' lips.

Alexis asks, "You like that, Domino. You enjoy being double penetrated?"

Groaning in pleasure, Domino responds, "YES, YES, YES. FUCK, YES. FUCK ME MORE!"

Throwing inhibition to the wind, the drunken, horny Domino is reaching a new sexual peak. The rhythm begins picking up, as the three seem to fall into perfect synchronicity, building to a volcanic-like climax happening simultaneously among the three, feeling her ass and womb being pumped full of femboy milk. The trio collapses in a heap of body parts and fluids, feeling the crash of adrenaline and amazing sex, and a well-fucked Domino.

Sissy, sitting in the bathroom, pulls her phone out and makes a quick call to her new friend and possible girlfriend. Picking up the call, the voice on the phone belongs to mistress Selena. "Hey Sissy, I'm so thrilled you called. You mentioned you were going with the other girls on some job."

Taking a deep breath, "I am, but I needed to talk to you. I think I may have accidentally adopted a submissive pet and she wants to do stuff, but I don't want to ruin our thing."

Selena, laughing knowing how awkward her new love is, does her best to reassure the distressed Sissy to have fun, "Take some pictures and bring her along; she sounds cute."

Letting the breath out, she hadn't realized she'd been holding, replies, "Thanks, Selena. I miss you and can't wait to introduce you to Bunny."

Selena, turning on her charm to get Sissy a little revved up, "Bunny, huh, she sounds cute; well go and play with the little rabbit and treat her right, like I treat you, my Sissy princess."

The usually stoic Sissy returns to a lounging Bunny lying on the bed, watching Sissy with abject lust and desire. The bulge in Sissy's panties begins to grow, recalling Bunny giving her a blowjob on the way here, causing the closed-off, little, Lolita-like Sissy to blush. What's also not helping keep Sissy's desires in check, is the cacophonous noises coming from Domino's room.

Muttering under her breath, Sissy groans, "Fucking slut," with a little chuckle.

Bunny pulls the somewhat-demure Sissy into the bed. Picking up Sissy's phone, Bunny begins playing 'Tainted Love' by Marlyn Manson. Hoping off the bed, Bunny begins swishing her hips, right and left, moving to the beat of the song, running her fingers along Sissy's cheek, drawing the cutest sounds from Sissy's lips.

The blonde Bunny begins singing along to the song, doing a little spin causing her short white dress to rise up, showing she's not wearing panties, showing off the little blonde tuft of pubic hair above her glistening-wet pussy.

Bunny begins taking Sissy's collar off, its pink leather with her name in rubies sprinkled with diamonds and a platinum bell. It's a gift from her current girlfriend, Selena Bell. The memory of the night Sissy met and played with Selina, replays in her mind.

~~~~~

It was the night Sabine had dragged a somewhat-surly Cobalt to the Dark Carnival. Cobalt, Sabine, Domino and Sissy all attended the Carnival.

Selena's dirty-blonde hair was adorned by a set of cat ears. It was a white fur with a matching tail buttplug. The custom Neko maid outfit was simply exquisite. The colors were a soft orange and white; the fine details of the outfit drew Sissy's attention like a moth to the flame. Her fingerless gloves were white, adorned with cream-orange bracelets. Her choker was the same orange as her dress, with a small, jeweled paw in the center. Her stockings matched the white of her gloves, ending in orange and white, six-inch heels, that made her legs and ass look phenomenal.

Sissy, a seamstress and blacksmith in her own right, noticed expert craftsmanship when she saw it. Selena's impeccable eye for detail, matching her orange lipstick to the color of her earrings. Every accessory was custom and painstakingly crafted to match her outfit.

Sissy can still recall the moment she first cast eyes on Selena.

She was drinking from a flute of champagne, and she was the most stunning woman Sissy had ever seen. She, quite literally, took her breath away, and that's when her best friend played, 'have you met' with the socially awkward Sissy; thrusting Sissy to interact with Selena, who mercifully noticed Sissy's inability to function socially. They began discussing how Sissy made the custom Sailor Moon costumes, she'd seen all night.

Before she knew what had hit her, Sissy was smitten and being taken to a private room with Selena on a leash. It wasn't the first time Sissy was on a leash, but it was the first time she didn't want to kill the person holding her leash, the first time she felt comfortable on the leash. Following along behind, Selena watched her cute little butt wiggle as she walked, the killing of her feet was worth the effect she was having on Sissy.

Entering the bedroom, Selena pulled Sissy into a tight embrace, kissing her lips, sliding her tongue deeply into the mouth of Sissy, exploring her mouth freely. The feeling had Sissy melting into Selena's arms. Selena ran her fingers along Sissy's cheek, and gently began unbuckling her collar.

The feeling of cool air on her neck brought a little shiver to her body. Sissy was surprised that the time in Blackstone would have made her very averse to wearing collars, but Selina's gentle caress made her feel new feelings about wearing a collar.

Slowly Selena assisted Sissy out of her Sailor Moon cosplay; she slipped the leotard down her silky legs. "I want you to keep the boots and tiara, Sissy."

Blushing, Sissy removed her long gloves, dropping them in the pile of her cosplay, finally freeing her cock from its silken prison. Selena being brought face to face with Sissy cock, took it in her mouth, rolling her tongue along the bottom of it before completely enveloping her cock with her mouth; drawing the cutest little girl moans from her pink-stained lips, gasping.

Doing a mischievous little skip, picking up her phone, she began playing 'Moonlight Densetsu' by Amalee.

"Why can't I tell you all of these feelings? It's so much easier when I'm dreaming I think my brain's about to short-circuit"

Slowly pulling off her ears to the song, Sissy's eyes almost burst from her head when she realized Selena was going to strip to Sailor Moon. Swaying from left to right, Selena pulled her choker off next.

"I really wish I could find the words

And now I'm crying under the moonlight

I wanna call you up, but it's midnight

What should I do with all of these feelings

Like a Kaleidoscopic heart."

Selena watching Sissy follow her with intensity and lust, began pulling her bow free, so she could slip off her dress doing a little twirl, as she raised the dress. Selena gave the impression that she was a flower shedding its petals. Sending her dress floating in the air, Selena now stood in her panties, bra and stockings, and blew a kiss to the mesmerized Sissy.

"The light that shines down from the moon

Will guide the way

And once again, it leads me to you. The constellations sparkle in my dreams

And so I wonder if it's a blessing

As if by fate we're born on the same planet

Just like a miracle romance"

Reaching back, Selena unclasped her bra, keeping it clutched to her chest. Selena swayed to the rhyme; finally tossing her bra free into Sissy's face, who tried to catch it. Sissy noticed it was of a high quality. Selena massaging her robust chest, turned away from Sissy, wiggling her cute, little ass in its orange and white thong.

"So let us have another great weekend

And I will pray it has a happy end

I'll still be here past, present, and future

Head over heels in love with you!"

Wiggling her ass at Sissy, Selena slipped her thong off, running her hands between her thighs, teasing her glistening pussy with a free hand. She slowly turned around, allowing Sissy to take her body in, seeing her free of her frills and lace; she was as enchanting as ever.

"I can't forget the way you looked at me that day

When I met you the very first time

Within the sea of stars under the night sky

I could still find you if I closed my eyes

I love the way the world gives us moments

That we make our own destiny!"

Pushing Sissy back on the bed, she shuffled to the middle, as Selena stalked Sissy, much like a lioness stalking a gazelle on the plains. Selena ran her fingers up Sissy's legs, causing an electric-like shock to travel through Sissy's body. Feeling Selena's sexual energy flowing and crashing on her body, is something Sissy had never experienced in her time on this planet. She could only equate it to the night she spent with Cobalt.

Selena felt Sissy completely giving herself to the blonde bombshell who was completely infatuated with the femboy Sissy, with her blonde-and-pink hair, blue eyes, and slight freckles. A picture of femininity and cuteness. Moving ever closer to the rock-hard cock sticking up, with her slight mounds for a chest, Selena couldn't help but bask in Sissy's beauty and femininity. "You're simply beautiful, Sissy. I can't believe you want to play with me."