Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio enters the locker room, with Domino and Bex setting their backpacks down. Bex gives a look of concern to Sabine. "Hey, Squirt, you gonna be okay with Maddy running wild. She might be laying in wait to try and pounce on you again. She fucked up the rescue of Stef."

Sabine does her best to pacify Bex's concerns. While Domino pulls her gi from her bag, the red-and-black gi is a custom job; it is a mixture of red and black, matching her hair, with a black dragon blowing red fire. Domino ties her hair back with a red ribbon.

Bex pulls her gi out from her bag. Hers is custom, as well, colored in Bex's trademark orange and black; its special mixing of colors make a circle pattern around the gi. Bex ties her orange and black hair back with a black ribbon; then throws a few warmup punches and kicks. Domino follows suit in warmups, going through them together.

Smiling, seeing her friends get into the zone, Sabine slips out to meet April in the hall. Escorting Sabine to the box seats, April asks Sabine a question. "Why are you and your friends going through all this trouble for Stef? I don't think she even knows who you are?"

Sabine is often perplexed by this question herself. "The Kodachi often say, the only way evil triumphs, is when good people do nothing. We are the justice for the powerless, we are advocates to the downtrodden, we are the beacon of light shining hope to the hopeless; that's why, April."

Still perplexed at the girls' selfless intentions, April remains silent for the rest of the walk to the owner's box. Sitting in what can only be described as a throne, Mistress Storm sits up, taking note of the new arrival to her private box.

Taking in the sight of the demure Sabine and her petite five-foot height, Mistress Storm quickly sizes up Sabine, and places her firmly in the non-threatening category. Sabine's carefully trained eyes pick up Mistress Storm's dismissal of her, placing her in the non-threatening category. The purple-haired Kodachi is used to it; she prefers it that way, they never expect the demure one to have the sharpest claws.

Mistress Storm is a Nubian goddess, her dark skin is the color of cinnamon, and her hazel eyes are framed by her intricate braid-work. She has a striking resemblance to Grace Jones. Addressing Sabine, "So you're with the woman who stormed my home and failed to save the little bitch Stef. I'm so glad I could help reunite such long-lost loves."

Years of dealing with her lover's unique temperament, has honed Sabine into the master of manipulation that would make Carnac the Magnificent look like a two-bit Vegas act. Basically, she's gonna play Mistress Storm like a child's kazoo. Smirking, Sabine reacts to Mistress Storm's verbal barb. "Oh yeah, I saw Maddy. I also watched as Tabatha took her out like she was a bitch on a leash."

Mistress Storm, unclear of Tabatha's injuries can only go by Sabine's non-reaction to her nagging. Mistress Storm inquires, "So, what music would your girls like to use for their entrance."

Grinning, Sabine knows the perfect song, "'Here Comes the Boom' by Nelly."

Security keep watch over the two women getting ready for their fight.

Bex addresses them, "Hey, rent-a-goon. Do we wait 'til her majesty needs us to fight?"

The rent-a-goon simply nods an affirmation.

Domino laughs at the absolute display of stoicism ever displayed. "Nervous energy, huh, Bex?"

Glancing over to Domino, Bex laughs it off, "Nah, just ready to go. I'm looking forward to beating something down."

The guard taps his earpiece. "It's time, ladies."

The first few beats of 'Here Comes the Boom' begin to blare throughout the converted warehouse slash casino. Domino gives Bex a double high-five, shouting the Kodachi mantra, "TAKE WHAT YOU CAN!"

With Bex shouting back, "GIVE NOTHING BACK!"

Making their way to the ring, Bex and Domino begin playing up the crowd. The spectators not accustomed to seeing two women like Bex and Domino heading to the ring, start to shout a deluge of boos and jeers. Working the crowd into a frenzy of boos, the pair enter the ring, as the announcer begins his introduction.

"Wearing red and black, she stands six-foot-three-inches tall, from Chicago, Illinois; she represents Bubblegum Princess Inc. The one and only, Domino."

Domino raises her arms, working the crowd, showing she's a badass.

"Wearing orange and black, she stands five-foot-ten-inches tall, from Metropolis, Illinois; she also represents Bubblegum Princess Inc. She goes by Bex."

The announcer points to the other entrance. "And your reigning champions are the Fabulous Ones."

Matt and Nick burst through the curtain, as the first notes of 'Sharp Dressed Man' by ZZ Top ring out. The two men, dressed much like 'Magic Mike' extras, are dancing and gyrating to the crowd, as women attempt to paw and grab at them. The mint-green and yellow pants, match the bow ties and look like they came out of the party-city version of how to be a male model.

The ref addresses the four fighters, motions for the fight to start, and then bails out of the ring. Bex and Domino move in perfect synchronicity. Both have this level of comfort with each other from years of Bex sparring and training with Domino, back when she first arrived on the island.

Both girls cross each other, switching spots with each other, throwing Matt and Nick off balance; both girls land powerful front kicks, followed by separate combinations of punches and kicks sending the two male models stumbling back in a defensive posture.

Pressing the attack, Bex and Domino switch spots again, keeping Matt and Nick off balance at the unconventional fighting style. The duo of warrior women snap off another dazzling combination of front kicks and punches, knocking both Matt and Nick to the ground. While Domino begins working the crowd, drinking in the boos and jeers, Bex joins Domino bumping forearms. The duo teases the crowd, hamming it up for the audience.

"Hey Domino, how pissed do you think Mistress Storm is?"

"Well, Bex, remember when Obama won the 2012 election?"

Bex begins laughing, causing Domino to laugh.

Watching the two women thoroughly embarrass her two champions is starting to piss off Mistress Storm. Breaking the flute of champagne in her leather-gloved hand, she glares at Sabine, who is sipping her margarita.

"Seems your boys aren't doing so well. I hope you weren't counting on them against my girls; they never stood a chance," Sabine snickers, in the very frustrated mistress's direction.

Glaring at Sabine. "I may have underestimated your team's talent."

Sabine watches the fight from behind sips of her cocktail. Domino and Bex complement each other, like Ginger Rogers complemented Fred Astaire, they move like dance partners completely overwhelming the two normally competent fighters. But it's the difference of being an Olympic athlete to a collegiate-level athlete-- they are worlds apart. Their tough Mistress Storm didn't pick bad choices, but barroom hooligans aren't a match for trained fighters.

Domino hits her strongest kick on Nick, watching him hit the mat being completely knocked out. Matt stops his confrontation, and checks on Nick, saying he yields to worrying about his brother.

Sabine, finishing her drink, turns to Mistress Storm, "Well, it looks like we win. I'll take my winnings now."

With a snap of her finger, April appears carrying an external hard drive and a manila envelope. Presenting them to Sabine, April quickly bows and leaves the two women alone.

Mistress Storm states, "Here is what you've requested. Now, please enjoy the rest of your evening somewhere else that's not in my private box seats."

Grabbing the hard drive and envelope, Sabine exits, heading to meet up with Domino and Bex, who have already showered and changed and are headed to the bar. Enjoying the next fight, all three friends celebrate and enjoy some drinks. Putting her arms around the two fighters, Sabine gives her friends a quick kiss on the cheek. Holding the hard drive and envelope, "Thank you so much. I don't think I could have faced Cobalt without these," waving the winnings, smiling brightly.

Ordering another round, the trio's vision is focused on the ring being prepared for the next fight. The announcer begins his spiel, "From badstreet USA, she is currently undefeated, the Wild Child Jessica Wild."

The Motley Crue song, 'Wild Side' begins playing, when the yellow-and-black-haired Jessica Wild comes walking down the aisle to the crowd erupting in cheers and adulation.

Sabine motions to Domino and Bex, "Hey, it's Jessica. She didn't stick around after helping me escape Maddy's trap? I guess this is why she wanted to keep her cover in place. We have to talk to her before we leave. Is that cool with everyone?"

Bex and Domino nod, tipping their beer bottles to agree with Sabine, watching Jessica play up the crowd, climbing into the ring to face her opponent. Tipping her beer back, Domino addresses the other two women, "This is gonna be a quick fight."

Bex nods in agreement, while Sabine, looking confused, asks, "How do you know that, Domino? I mean the guy in the luchador mask is big as fuck."

Domino and Bex simultaneously drink, when Domino replies, "I know what Jessica can do, and she's gonna eat Lucha Lucha for fucking lunch; just watch."

Bex nods in agreement. "Jessica is gonna make super quick work of Mr. Mask."

The masked fighter turns away from Jessica to yell at the crowd, only to feel Jessica has clamped him in a bear hug and is now in the process of German suplexing the masked man. With a thunderous boom, he lands on his head, allowing the aptly named Jessica Wild to go wild, slamming the poor man's head repeatedly into the mat. The referee quickly calls for the bell, attempting to yank the still-fighting Jessica off her limp opponent, calling her the winner of said bout.

About thirty minutes later, Jessica walks in like a gunfighter walking into an old-time saloon. Jessica's medium-length hair is tied and braided, but still you can see the canary yellow peeking through the braid; she's sporting a black-and-yellow-spiked collar. The leather is black and spikes are yellow, all about a half-inch high, very early-'80s punk style. Her black shirt and yellow skirt are both very stylish and custom. The shirt is patterned with Pacman eating small dicks, with 'Eat a Dick' written underneath. The skirt is yellow with black skulls along the hemline, with black stockings and some yellow and black boots with 'Bad Bitch' scrawled on the side of them.

In a way only Jessica can do, she saunters over to the girls of Bubblegum Princess Inc. "'Sup, ladies? You catch my fight? I noticed you guys were before me, nice moves. If I had a partner, I could actually trust I'd love a shot at you two."

Domino and Bex both take the compliment and give one in return, "Fuck, fighting you just one on one, would be a hell of a fight; not sure any of us would ever be the same after."

Bex nods and Jessica just agrees, "Well fuck. Hey, Sabine, what's it been, like twelve hours since I last saw you? L-O-L."

Sabine gives Jessica a hug. "Thanks for the save. Now that you have a beer, maybe you can explain a little better why you were there in the first place."

Jessica takes a swig. "Since Cobalt went solo, and seriously causing everyone trouble wherever that girl goes, I've been keeping an eye on you for her. I'd hoped maybe the Blue Devil would maybe forgive me!"

Sabine, with anger, grits her teeth, "Oh don't worry about my love, Cobalt; she's happily been fucking women across the United States. She'll be making it up to me for a long time. I'll make her behave!"

Domino giving a playful punch to Jessica's arm, "You got a lot of receipts coming. And I'm first for that sucker punch back at the mansion."

Never flinching or backing down, Jessica knows she has miles and miles of work to make up for her betrayal to the only people she's ever considered friends. She is nervously biting her nails; her internal struggle has only just begun. "I really hope I didn't permanently fuck this up."

***********

The black '67 Impala pulls into the Pussywillow Ranch. Stepping out of the cold AC of the Impala, and into the scorching heat of the Arizona desert, it absolutely engulfs the two weary travelers.

Cobalt is struck by a purple-haired freak slamming into her full force, tackling her to the ground. Our raven-haired, blue-streaked badass Cobalt is currently under her love, Sabine. The purple wrecking ball has currently knocked the wind out of her, and is now furiously kissing her partner. It's only moments when Sabine's emotions overtake her, striking Cobalt with small hits, "Stupid, stupid, stupid girl; how could you run away like that!"

Struggling to breathe, Cobalt pulls her lover into her arms, kissing her deeply. "I'm so sorry, Tidbit, I love you so much, I'm so sorry!" Her lips on her love, sparks an inferno of lust between the two that explodes in a display of abandonment-- clothes, panties, bras and everything in between, become a shredded-confetti mess.

Cobalt's mouth engulfs Sabine's breast, taking her nipple ring in her mouth, pulling sharply, drawing a moan from Sabine's purple-tinted lips. Sabine runs her hands through Cobalt's long black and blue-streaked hair firmly, then Sabine yanks Cobalt's head back, kissing her deeply. In this moment, the world has ceased to exist, and only Cobalt and Sabine matter.

Deedee watches the display going on in front of her, the unbridled passion on display for the world to see, bringing a smile to her face.

The redhead named, Trixie, slips an arm around Deedee. "Let's give them..." she laughs, "I was going to say privacy, but this is the front yard. So more like, not an audience."

Cobalt runs her hands over Sabine's lolita-like body; her slender build promises pleasure in its own special way. Sabine pulls Cobalt to her wet pussy. Cobalt plunges her tongue deep into her lover's pussy.

Moaning in pleasure, Sabine moans, "Oh, baby. Yes, just like that. Lick me just like that." Sabine's words spur on Cobalt to lap furiously. The Princess of Cats has always loved licking Sabine's very wet slit. The very act makes Cobalt so fucking wet, it's ridiculous.

Trixie escorts Deedee into her home, passing by Freyja, who is transfixed by her daughter having sex with her lover in the front yard. Freyja finally speaks in a husky, breathy tone, "Well, this reunion is a long-time coming and young passion burns hot," chuckling.

A mischievous grin crosses Freyja's face, as watching the passionate display is making the queen incredibly horny. With a little grumbling internally,"Fucking hormones from pregnancy fucking with my brain."

Sabine latches her legs around Cobalt's head. Sabine grinds her pussy into Cobalt's waiting mouth. "Lick me, lick me, lick me, babe!" Gathering some of Sabine's wetness, Cobalt teasingly plays with Sabine's ass. Growling in lust, Sabine begs for Cobalt to fuck her ass, "I love you, babe. Fuck me, fuck me!"

Cobalt rolls her tongue along the outer labia of Sabine's wet snatch. The purple-haired Kodachi begins arching her back, as a thunderous orgasm begins rolling through her body, causing her to tremble. "You evil bitch, Cobalt! SUCK MY CLIT! PLEASE, SUCK MY CLIT!"

Hearing her lover scream her name, draws a little grin to Cobalt's lips, and a desire in her pussy. Placing her black-painted lips around the erect clit, poking out from its hood gently; ever so softly, Cobalt's tongue begins flicking the underside of Sabine's clit, causing another full-throated moan, "Oh God! Baby, YES! YES! YES, just like that!"

Cobalt is still lapping her lover's pussy, lovingly suckling at Sabine's inner labia, planting gentle kisses on Sabine's pubic area. Cobalt nuzzles her face in Sabine's crotch, like a cat marking its property, placing a loving kiss along Sabine's thigh.

While the lovers are lost in the inferno of their passion being reunited, Domino, Deedee, Trixie, and Tasha continue unloading the car, while walking around the two women practically shooting a porn movie in poor Trixie's front yard.

Deedee is still in a complete state of shock. "So, is this like normal behavior for these two?" motioning to the two women having full-blown intercourse on the lawn.

Domino giving a laugh, shoves Deedee to keep moving. "Well, maybe not normal, but it's definitely very Cobalt and Sabine behavior."

Deedee hands off her box to Sissy, who catches her first glimpse of the return of her friend Cobalt. And it's in the midst of having sex with Sabine on the front lawn. Deedee is still enthralled watching the sex act, before catching sight of Domino unraveling the garden hose, before turning it on Cobalt and Sabine to a cacophony of girly sounds and shrieks.

Cobalt and Sabine keep giving each other lustful looks, while putting on fresh jeans and a shirt. Sabine says, with a genuine smile, "I missed you not being around to kiss and hold."

With a twinge of guilt, Cobalt replies, "I'm sorry, Tidbit, but no-- no excuses, I'm just fucking sorry."

Sabine places a loving kiss on her lover's lips, one filled with love and forgiveness. "Oh you'll be making it up to me for a long time. I'll figure out an appropriate punishment for this act of stupidity later." Wrapping her arms around the Princess of Cats, "You ever pull that shit again, and we're done!"

Cobalt sees the sparks of anger flickering in her lover's eyes, knowing Sabine is deadly serious. "By the goddess, I swear I'll never run away again, Tidbit."

Pulling Sabine in close, planting another deep kiss, Cobalt's tongue frantically explores Sabine's mouth playing with the purple-haired Kodachi's tongue. Taking Cobalt's hand, Sabine guides her lover and friend to the kitchen, "Let's eat, I'm hungry." Giving Cobalt a wide smile, "Trixie's planned an epic Christmas party, and it starts with the lunch I cooked."

Cobalt confused, asks, "What party? I thought that this was just a hangout thing?"

Shaking her head in disapproval. "No, this is a giant Xmas party, it's a big deal. You'll see all the girls have been working hard on it. Fuck, I've been cooking up a storm."

Slipping her arm around Sabine, Cobalt walks into the kitchen with her to greet the rest of the girls waiting for Cobalt's return.

Before they reach the kitchen area, Cobalt grips Sabine hand firmly, causing Sabine to pause. The purple-haired pixie turns to Cobalt, "You okay, babe?"

Taking a deep breath, "Yeah, just facing the girls after running away is tough."

Sabine kisses Cobalt's cheek, "It'll be okay, babe. No one is more mad than me; they're all just glad you're back, babe."

Entering the large kitchen, Cobalt sees the lunch spread Sabine has made, and it's impressive-- homemade mac and cheese, burgers, hotdogs and barbecue chicken boneless thighs and breasts. And, of course, the girls of Bubblegum Princess Inc.

Domino, Bex, Sissy, Tasha, Trixie and Queen Freyja. Cobalt wonders what brings her mom to a party away from the island. Waiting around the kitchen, the group anxiously waits to welcome the prodigal member back.

Everyone rushes to her, giving Cobalt a hug. Through the mass of people, the Princess of Cats sees her mother's faint smile. Much like Cobalt's nickname of Princess of Cats, it is Freyja of the Faint Smile, that is moms.

The girls in unison, "Welcome back, boss!" in a boisterous tone.

Watching her usually stoic mother give her a nod, it's honestly been the first time Cobalt has been in the same place as her mom, since she left the island and became a teen again. Freyja leaving her daughter to reunite with her friends, gives a little nod before leaving her daughter to her company.

The small talk and excited chatter continues over the lunch meal with two groups forming. It seems Trixie had made plans for a horseback ride through the desert trails to a really nice swimming hole and camping area. It seems Tasha, Domino, Deedee, Sherry and Vicious all love the idea of going to ride horses. After many failed attempts to get Cobalt and Sabine to ride horses, both girls adamantly state it's never gonna happen.