Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy was about to respond when she felt Selena's tongue moving along the shaft of her cock. The poor Sissy was rendered mute, making only the most intimate of cute, girly noises. Selena saw that she had the little Lolita-like femboy right where she wanted her, like putty in her well-manicured hands. "You're gonna fuck me really good, aren't you, little one?"

Nodding enthusiastically because even though Selena's mouth wasn't on Sissy's cock at that moment, she was working her hand up and down her glistening shaft, dripping with her saliva. "Are you ready to fuck me, my little pet?" Selena had started to guide Sissy's rock-hard, throbbing member into her glistening slit, that was so wet and ready for her cock.

~~~~~

Feeling Bunny's lips on her own, snaps her out of her daydream, kissing the timid Bunny back. "You zoned out for a minute." Bunny nuzzles Sissy's neck.

"Hey Bunny, is it okay if we wait? I want to introduce you to my mistress/girlfriend Selena. I think you'll like her a lot."

Tackling Sissy into the bed snuggling her more. "Absolutely, but that means cuddling all night is going to happen instead. I just want my hero wrapped around me all night."

Kissing Bunny gently on the lips, the two intertwine, and drift off to a solid slumber state.

**********

Sabine is holding a briefing at the kitchen table. Bex, Sissy, Domino and Tabatha are listening to the details of their new job.

The overnight guests have taken over the living room, watching Sailor Moon, while the others prepare for the hard job. The trio of Bunny, Alexis and Crystal are left to their own devices. Sabine begins explaining that this is a two-pronged attack: one team will extract Stef, and the second team will acquire the blackmail material.

Sabine still addressing the girls, "Tabatha and I will extract Stef at her job. Domino and Bex will acquire the blackmail material."

Domino nods to Bex, "You ready for this, Bex? It's been awhile since you were in the field; think you can keep up?"

Bex giving a grin, "Just watch how it's done; you may want to take notes."

Sabine gives Tabatha a nod, "How about you, Tabby? You ready?"

Smiling ear to ear, the pink-haired warrior Tabatha replies, "Absolutely, let's save our girl, short stuff."

Sabine addressing everyone again, "Everyone knows the plan and what to do, let's get ready. It's time we aim to misbehave."

Breaking from the table, the girls all head off to get ready and prepare for the job ahead of them.

**********

The duo of Sabine and Tabatha stroll through the front door of the office high-rise. The two aren't exactly dressed to blend in, with Sabine strolling in with a light overcoat covering and concealing her recovery gear. And Tabatha is in a similar style, only a tactical vest has been added to her attire.

Entering the lobby, Tabatha pulls Sabine to the side. "Hey, Sabine, something off, it's a weekday and this lobby is a ghost town. There isn't even anybody working at the help desk. This isn't normal."

Sabine looking around, agrees. "Our little lost lamb works on the thirteenth floor. I think we have to check it out even though you're completely right about everything being off about this building right now." Carefully, the two Kodachi make their way to the elevators, calling them and hitting the thirteenth floor.

The doors to the thirteenth floor open. Tabatha, taking the lead, cautiously moves down the hall 'til she reaches the main office space. Sabine, looking past Tabatha, notices the desk with its big pink bowl of Hershey kisses and the pink nameplate labeled Stef. What's unexpected is the grinning, green-haired woman, with her facial scar and an even-worse attitude, Madeline, aka Maddy, smirking.

"You're too late, beautiful. The little bitch Stef has been moved away to a new location, away from you and your associates." Surprised to see Tabatha and not Cobalt, Maddy makes an inquiry into the missing Cobalt. "So where is Princess Fuck-up? I was hoping she'd be here, not the B-Squad," glaring in Tabatha's direction.

Tabatha not taking Maddy's baiting, retorts, "B-squad huh? I'll take that rather than being a traitorous cunt to the crown and country!"

Maddy giggles, "Temper, temper, Tabby. Don't get all bitchy because I threw you away like the trash you are! No one wants second best or B-squad trash like you. I only want the best!" Maddy glares at Sabine, like a long-lost lover seeing her true love just out of reach. "Isn't that right, my love, Sabine?" The sincerity drips off the phrase like ice cream melting in the summer sun.

Giving an eye roll to Maddy's proclamation. "Don't call me your love, you fucking crazy bitch! Where's Stef?"

Maddy, still relaxing in Stef's chair with her long sword draped over her shoulder, kicks Stef's nameplate off the desk toward Sabine. "Now, now, my little buttercup, Sabine. I told you she's been relocated to somewhere in the Northeast. That guy whose pet, I guess, you stole warned Mistress Storm who made some calls, pulled some strings and was eventually intercepted by, little old me. Sucks. I really wanted to fucking kill Princess Fuck-up; oh, I mean Cobalt. "

Sabine and Tabatha glare at Maddy, with malicious desires dancing in their eyes, like fireworks blooming in the sky.

Maddy goading the two Kodachi, "Such venomous looks from my fellow clans women."

In unison, Sabine and Tabatha yell back, "WE'RE NOT YOUR CLAN ANYMORE!"

Laughing, Maddy yanks the headphones that are plugged into Stef's PC causing the first beats of 'Rock Me' from the Bubblegum Crisis soundtrack to begin playing.

Tabatha pulling Sabine close enough to whisper to her. "Start heading to the exit. I'll take the psycho bitch Maddy down. I owe her a beat down!"

Sabine glaring at Maddy, slowly backs away, heading back to the elevator. Maddy jumping over the desk flinging her scabbard away in one flew swoop.

Maddy snickers, "Oh, my love, don't go too far!"

Tabatha pulls her coat off, reaching behind her for her two kali fighting sticks that are actually made of a carbon fibre-titanium blend for strength and speed of the sticks. She spins her sticks, getting prepared for a fight. Taking a deep breath, Tabatha centers herself, letting the beat of the song flow through her body.

Maddy brings her sword down in an overhead strike blocking the swing with her kali in an X-defense stance and catches the blade.

Tabatha notices Maddy's still using her familia blade, "You treacherous cunt, you're still using your family's blade!"

Growling back at Tabatha, "Why wouldn't I? After all, as the eldest of the Beryl family, it's mine by right."

Maddy, pushing against Tabatha's blocking, replies with a caustic response. "You abandoned the clan, you turned your back on your family and that blade belongs with your little sister, Akila. She's the new Beryl heir, not you, loser."

Sabine, seizing the opportunity to escape her psycho stalker Maddy's clutches, rounds the corner heading back to the elevators. Racing to the slowly opening elevator, Sabine comes face to face with Jessica Wild, the one responsible for allowing the Stones to escape, causing Sabine to suddenly stop, trip over her feet, and fall to the ground. Recovering in a roll, Sabine is in a defense position getting up off the floor. "Why are you here, Jessica?" with a skeptical tone.

Jessica, holding her hands out in a very defensive position, "Calm down, I'm here to save your nerdy ass. I've been keeping tabs on Maddy and, with Cobalt being away, I figured I'd try and make it up to her by keeping you safe."

Sabine finally notices the two slumped women in the elevator. "That's why Maddy was so sure I wasn't going very far, fucking bitch!"

Jessica stepping to the side, motions Sabine to join her. Finally noticing the apprehension seeping out of the often very boisterous nature of Jessica. "You've got a thing for my Cobalt, don't you."

Jessica caught off guard, blushes, giving a slight nod of affirmation.

Sabine giggling, at the idea of watching Jessica and Cobalt, is really getting her pussy wet and oh-so excited. "Well, let's save Tabatha and my ass, and let the rest sort itself out."

Jessica nods, "Well, as long as Tabatha doesn't die, the way out is cleared 'cause you know I'm awesome like that."

Sabine, smirking, gets it now-- she's so much like Cobalt, why wouldn't they be into each other. The two women continue chatting, as the elevator heads to the lobby, leaving Tabatha and Maddy to continue their all-out brawl.

Breaking the deadlock, both Maddy and Tabatha jump back. Tabatha flows to a defensive stance, awaiting Maddy's strikes, while Maddy does, in fact, press the attack, blocking her swings. Both combatants are pushing themselves to gain ground on each other. Huffing and puffing, the cut on Tabatha's cheek is bleeding and her left arm is also broken. Maddy's nose is broken, and she's clutching her ribs, still trying to raise her sword.

Maddy looks, with sheer contempt and venom, snarls at Tabatha. "Fucking bitch, go down. You're nothing but trash; you should be with the fuck-up, and not paired with me!"

Glaring back, Tabatha feels the blood drip from her open cut, clutching her kali in her right hand. "Never gonna happen, cunt; never gonna happen."

Frustrated and knowing she needs to escape while the gettin's still good, Tabatha grabs a chair and throws it at Maddy, who takes this opportunity to completely move the chair away, while Maddy flees to the stairs making her escape.

Tabatha, groaning, makes her way to the elevator calling Sabine. "Hey, Maddy got away. I'm busted up. I can't pursue her; besides, I'm worried if you're okay?"

Sabine explains she's with Jessica, and both of them are safe, waiting for her to rendezvous at the rally point, a diner about six blocks away.

**********

Two friends stroll down the street bantering back and forth. Domino's phone begins ringing, as the beginning notes of Van Halen's 'Jump' begins playing. Tapping her earpiece, Domino takes the call, "Hey, fun size, what's up?"

"Hey Red, the plan went south, Maddy was laying in wait for us. Tabatha got injured, her arm is sliced open and she's got another slice on her cheek. Sissy is giving her basic first aid back at the stash house."

Confirming with Sabine, Domino understands the current situation.

Bex, looking annoyed, asks, "What's up?"

Domino with a scowl of concern, "What's that thing Cobalt says about plans?"

Bex clears her throat and goes into a perfect imitation of Cobalt, "Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan! I take it we're at throw away the plan?"

Domino laughing, "Essentially, yeah. It was a trap, Maddy was waiting for them. If Jessica Wild hadn't shown up, we'd be missing two members. As of this moment, Tabby Cats is the only one hurt, she got cut up."

Concern quickly consumes Bex's face, "Does she need my help, do I need to get to her now?"

Domino is doing her best to comfort Bex and talk her down. "Sounds like Sissy and Sabine got it under control for now; besides, we have our own problem."

Bex gives Domino her full attention. "I'm listening?"

Domino, with an intense look in her eyes, says, "Well, the only people who know exactly where Stef was taken and still have the blackmail material are where we are currently headed. Let's knock on the door and see what happens; besides, if we completely fail this mission, Kitty will never let us live it down."

Bex finally puts it together that this is the first job the team has ever failed and it comes when Cobalt is MIA. "Oh fuck, you are so right. Cobalt will be insufferable, if we can't salvage something from this debacle!"

This news causes the two to almost break out in a full sprint to reach Mistress Storm's house. Both women rush the door, knocking furiously to get inside. "We can't go back empty-handed, Cobalt will be insufferable."

Domino nods in agreement, "Yeah, Kitty will be relentless on us."

Domino is doing her best to take up more space as possible, making her large frame even more massive, filling the door frame. Her red-and-black-striped hair and red eyes make her an impressive specimen.

The very petite maid, wearing an actual French-maid outfit, opens the door with a look of complete shock and awe. "How can, how...how can I help you?" The poor maid struggles to form a coherent thought.

Domino, slightly leaning over, begins looming over the maid, towering over the frightened help. Domino growls, "I think you know why we're here."

Quickly regaining her composure, April smooths her dress out, giving a curtsy, clearing her throat. "Please follow me, the mistress is home, I don't believe she's expecting a guest right now. And please don't steal anything."

Domino looks around, "Ever wonder how these people make their money, I'm betting trust-fund baby."

Bex shakes her head no. "No way, the decor screams new money. Trust-fund babies tend to have grown up around people with actual taste."

The casual banter Domino and Bex are having has an unintended effect. The petite, little maid spins on her heels in a rage-filled huff, facing the duo. "And what do you two homeless vagabonds know about class or style?" Eyeing the women up and down, the maid looks upon the duo furiously.

Both burst into laughter at the outburst from the petite maid. A sinister idea creeps into Domino's brain, looking at the little maid like she's a snack. "Hey Bex, Do you want to see something funny?" giving Bex a quizzical look.

Following the context clues, Bex replies, "Sure, Domino, let's see something funny."

Domino grabs the petite maid, shoving her over, so that the maid's bent over. Domino yanks the bitch off her feet by her panties, and begins carrying her like she's a suitcase.

The poor maid, completely caught off guard now, has her panties wedged so far in her pussy and ass that the pain and pleasure are causing all kinds of feelings to occur. The dangling maid is thrashing around, screaming in protest, with a pathetic flailing motion.

Bex begins bursting out into laughter, watching Domino carrying the flailing maid like a suitcase. Her panties are grinding into her clit, further causing some lascivious sounds to escape the poor help's pink, glossy lips. Bursting through the door, the girls enter the greeting room giving Domino the chance to dump the poor maid on the ground, by simply letting go of her panties, causing another squeal to escape the poor girl's lips.

Sitting, in what can only be described as a throne, is Mistress Storm. Finally realizing that there's a throne in the waiting room, both Bex and Domino burst into laughter, Bex giving Domino a playful shove, taking in the sheer audacity of having a throne in the meeting room.

Domino catching her breath, "Oh my god, she has a fucking throne, she sits on a fucking throne, bwahaha!"

Bex, laughing, leans against Domino, "I mean my Queen Freyja has a throne, but she only uses it for ceremonies and special rituals, and she's actual fucking royalty!"

Mistress Storm stares, with an absolute anger and disgust streaming across her face, growls, "Why are you in my home? Surely, you've been informed your rescue attempt has failed. And yet, here you are, disrespecting my staff and insulting me in my own home!"

Bex finally catches her breath internally, she flips her cool-mode switch on. "Well, here's the deal-- we want the blackmail material on Stef, and wherever you stashed her, too?" Always being a woman of opportunity, she pounces on the opportunity that's befallen her.

"Okay, you obviously are a pair of crazy bitches. I've a new venture that I started and my opening fight has no opponents. If you two take the spots and win, I'll gladly hand over the blackmail material, Stef's location and ownership of Bunny, as well."

Domino suspiciously makes an inquiry, "And, if we lose?"

Mistress Storm smiles, "You'll just have to return Bunny back to me, and walk away from Stef completely, and you bother me no more."

Bex and Domino begin having a meeting. "I think this is our best opportunity, Domino. We may be able to salvage something from this clusterfuck."

Domino turns her attention back to Mistress Storm. "Okay, you've got a deal. We accept the terms of the wager. All we need is the when and where the fight's gonna happen."

Mistress Storm, with a sinister grin, answers, "Excellent." The maid gives the when and where the fight is happening.

**********

Bex heading up this meeting has everyone's attention. "Okay, here's the deal. Mistress Storm is wagering everything we want in a fight, with Domino and I versus her two fighters."

Sabine taps her fingers on the table. "Can we trust her to keep her end of the deal?"

Domino answers Sabine's question, "I think so. People like her live and die on their reputations, so she'll never welch on a bet."

Tabatha has been stitched up and has her arm in a sling to help the healing process.

"Fuck, we have to take the shot. We can't have this mission be a total bust."

Bex scans the others, noticing the nods in agreement. "Domino and I take the fight, and save this disaster."

Sabine adding her thoughts to the conversation, "I honestly don't think we have a choice. We got played by Maddy and her cunt crew!"

Domino responding, "I know we went over this already, but Maddy being here and fucking with us, seems more personal than business, and that's new."

Tabatha frustrated and in pain, strikes the table, "That bitch. Maddy is going in the ground. I fucking swear it!" hissing in pain.

Taking control over the meeting, Bex calmly lays out the new plan. "Sabine, Domino and myself are going to the fight's location. Tabatha, Sissy and Bunny stay here. We'll get the blackmail list and everything else we're promised."

**********

Sabine, behind the wheel of the rental car, is drumming on the steering wheel. The song blaring from the speakers is Kenny Loggins' 'Danger Zone'. Bex taking in Domino getting herself ready for the fight, lightly taps Sabine on the shoulder, motioning to the very serious Domino, whispers, "What's up with Domino, Squirt?"

Sabine whispers back, "It's her get-psyched-up song, it's a thing."

Tapping Domino on the shoulder, "Is this just a get-hyped song, or like a whole playlist."

Domino grins, "This is my 'Danger Zone' playlist, and if this doesn't get you pumped, I don't know what will."

The address is in the warehouse district, leaving the car in a makeshift parking lot. The trio approaches the rather large doorman holding a clipboard; he's bare chested wearing a bow tie and slacks. The doorman is actually the same height as Domino. The red-eyed warrior mentions that apparently, Mistress Storm likes 'em big and dumb.

Unimpressed, the doorman barks, "Names?"

Sabine steps up. "Mistress Storm is expecting us; invitation is under Bubblegum Princess Inc."

Scanning his clipboard, the doorman locates the name, then motions the girls through the door. "April is waiting for you."

Domino gives Bex a little jab. "Hey, I think the maid I used like a suitcase was named April."

Bex thinking back chuckles, "This should be interesting. Think she's over you carrying her around by her panties? Bwahaha."

Sabine turns to the two statuesque warriors. "Wait, you did what to this woman?"

Domino giving a dismissive wave, "She deserved it."

The maid in question is, in fact, the one that Domino had carried around like a suitcase.

Domino grins like a dog with a t-bone. "So April, did you miss me? I sure missed you."

The blonde maid unconsciously covers her butt, giving Domino a death glare. Speaking in a cold tone, "The locker room is prepared for you, if you'll follow me. I'll be waiting outside to escort your friend to the owner's box with Mistress Storm."