Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domino gives a burn to Cobalt, about being scared of horses. She retorts they're dangerous at both ends and tricky in the middle. Domino, in her black cowboy hat and boots, waves by before running to catch up to the other riding girls.

Trixie and Tasha begin the process of preparing the horses to ride. Tasha begins conversing with Domino, "How come Cobalt and Sabine didn't join us?"

Domino laughing, "Cobalt and Sabine are two of the smartest fierce women I know. But they absolutely don't do trampling around the woods; think more room service than camping." Tasha and Domino begin laughing with each other.

Sherry, skipping and dancing, is sporting a new medium-length haircut with its silver tips. Deedee pulls Sherry into a hug, "You have a second, Deedee?"

"Sure Sherry, what's up?"

Sherry checking her own horse, "So I'm stepping away from Sacred Hearts as Vice Principal."

Hearing the news, Deedee can't keep the surprise off her face.

Sherry continues, "I've decided you'll be the next vice-principal, Deedee."

"Thank you, Sherry. I hope I can do as good a job as you. Thank you for the opportunity."

Deedee's horse is actually next to Vicious's. Thinking to herself, there's no time like the present. "Hey Vicious, do you have a moment?"

"Sure Deedee, right?" Vicious asks, not quite sure.

Deedee laughing, "Yeah, the nickname's kinda new, but it's grown on me."

Vicious surmises, with knowing smirk, "Let me guess, a certain Princess of Cats gave you a new name?"

Deedee rubs her short pixie cut with its blue tint, "Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to ask you about. Why's Sherry leaving the school? Everyone loves her; you love her."

Vicious can't keep the sadness from her eyes or tone. "She wants to work with Cobalt and the girls in the field, to be really be in the fight. I think she may still have some unresolved feelings for a certain Princess, but that's just my opinion."

Deedee pulls Vicious in for a hug. "After the party, she's going with Cobalt, back as her personal maid. I'd kill to see Cobalt's face when Sherry tells her she's back. I think she was happy to be rid of Sherry finally. She's gonna freak out when she finds out that Sabine brought her back. I think they plan to torture the poor woman for a while."

Trixie gives Tasha a kiss, "Hey, sexy, did you plot out a fun horse trail?"

Tasha gives Trixie's ass a slap, with a giggle. "You bet your sexy ass, I did!"

The equestrian crew mount up and begin riding the trail. Domino trots along next to Deedee. "Rumor has it you worked with Kitty? What was that like and don't spare the details."

Deedee confused, "Who's Kitty?"

Domino grins, "Kitty is my nickname for Cobalt."

Deedee begins telling the details of the shopping adventure and getting caught having sex with a store associate by the store's owner.

Domino begins laughing, "No way, that's so Kitty, getting pussy and then getting caught."

The girls, all lost in conversations and enjoying the scenic views of the desert, reach a natural lake and the campgrounds. Hopping off the horses, the girls let them relax, drinking from the spring.

Domino begins stripping out of her clothes, chucking them into a pile, sparking the rest of the girls to begin stripping and jumping in the water. Sherry and Vicious are talking; Domino, seeing it's not a very pleasant conversation, does a cannonball, splashing both with a wave of water.

Both girls scream at the intrusion, but burst into laughter. Vicious, smiling, turns to Sherry, "Hey, let's have fun and say goodbye like friends."

Sherry slipped behind Vicious poking her in the butt with her womanhood. "You bet, I'll miss you, too. I think Deedee has an eye for you. You should go play with her. I'd love to see it."

Deedee, shedding her clothing, is standing with the blue sky as her contrast, her cock tucked back, she dutifully plays the part of being a demure woman.

Vicious seeing the apprehension in the timid Deedee, approaches her, taking her hand as the two walk to a more-secluded area of the lake.

Trixie slipping her arms around Sherry, asks, "You okay, sugar?"

Sherry, holding Trixie's arms, replies, "I am. I need to be by Cobalt's side making sure she acts like a proper young lady. That's my mission, and by helping her, I help others like me."

Tash puts Sherry between the two, in a very intimate squishing, moans softly how she's always wondered what chick dick feels like. Trixie giving a devilish grin, "Think you can satisfy both of us, Sherry?"

Groaning, Sherry feels Tasha and Trixie playing with her cock and probing her ass, causing the cutest, little sounds to escape her silver-tinted lips.

Domino, sunbathing, watches the people she's grown to love more than friends, as an ever-growing family. The red-eyed warrior's mind wanders to a memory she hadn't thought about in years. Slipping her earbuds on from her phone, asking Eve to play her Bubblegum Crisis playlist. The first notes of 'Think About The Benevolent Hug' begins playing by Yuiko Tsubokura; the hauntingly beautiful melody draws an old memory of a bygone life of the red-eyed warrior.

~~~~~

The young Domino rushes home after the neighbors called her, saying it was happening again. 'It' happening was her mom's asshole boyfriend abusing her. Hopefully this time, it wasn't sexually and only verbally, but regardless, Domino had to do something. Flying into her neighborhood on her trusty skateboard, the black-haired, red-eyed girl was no stranger to danger and risks, having bested many boys at the skatepark. Taking the three steps to her mobile home in one bound, skateboard in hand, Domino burst through the door like SWAT taking down a crack house. The irony wasn't lost on Domino, rushing into the house, seeing her mother's boyfriend raping her mother. Her mother is cowering, clothing ripped, Roger's cock hanging out.

Roger, with a fury and rage burning in his eyes, turns that anger to a young Domino, grabbing her by the throat, shoving her further into the living room. Domino went tumbling, crashing through the coffee table, knocking her a little silly. In that moment, Roger whipped Domino's mom with his belt, telling her not to move or cover up.

Domino being knocked around, could see Priss from Bubblegum Crisis in her mind, asking her was this how she planned to be a coward curled on the floor, or was she a fighter like Priss, and gonna get up and fuck this asshole up. Domino looking to Priss, felt Roger moving in closer, moving over her sprawled-out body, his evil intentions obvious.

Feeling her skateboard under her arm, Domino shot up to her knees, swinging her skateboard to crash into Roger's balls. With a thunderous crack, sending the rock-hard Roger to his knees, screaming in pain, allowing the feisty warrior to then baseball swing at Roger's poor head, knocking the bastard out. Domino pulled her mom up, helping her get dressed, grabbed Roger's keys to his truck, and raced off to safety.

~~~~~

Domino, snapping back out of her memory, sees a concerned Sherry has been watching her zone out, lost in a memory of her youth-- the moment she knew she'd never back down or be weak to anyone. Sherry, slipping her arm around the red-eyed woman, gives her a gentle peck on the cheek.

Domino whispers, "I'm glad you're coming back, missed you and your torturing of Kitty; I missed that, too."

The two friends share a moment of sincere laughter, at the soon to be very displeased Princess of Cats' impending doom. Domino, with a devilish idea to really set the tone for the Christmas party, says she's riding back naked, and wonders if any of the others will join her. In drying off from the lake on the way back, while riding the horses naked on the trail, Domino giggles, "This will set the tone for the rest of the party."

*********

Jessica Wild is skulking around the ranch; her walking takes her to a smaller barn more for tools and storage items. "Fuck, I know Cobalt's never gonna let the mansion incident go. I was working for the Network. I had orders, and it was for her own damn good." Quickly, Jessica notices she's not alone-- Freyja's in here with her, catching her off guard. "Fuck me, sorry, um, Queen, um, Freyja. I'll find someplace else to be."

Freyja takes in the sight of the young woman. "So you're the infamous Jessica Wild, from the assault on Blackstone. Up 'til that particular mission, you were spoken quite fondly by my daughter."

Jessica, never one to back down to anyone, nods. "Yeah, I've recently left the Network. I can't be a part of it anymore. I got a new direction in life."

Freyja letting her golden glare be cast upon Jessica. "So, you wish to become a member of Bubblegum Princess Inc."

"Your daughter's the first person to treat me as a person; not a weapon, not a tool, just another warrior, a friend and I was forced to throw it away. I've never regretted being me. I love being me and doing what I've trained to do. I've resigned from the Network and taken solo jobs and fights at clubs and casinos." Jessica is still keeping her composure in the unrelenting gaze of the Queen of the Kodachi.

"Do you feel you deserve a second chance to fight by my daughter's side, Jessica? She needs strong people by her side. Are you someone that has such strength to help my daughter in her future fights?"

"I do, Freyja. Whatever I have to do to win back your daughter's trust, I'll do. Whatever she needs of me, she'll receive with all my being, Queen Freyja."

Freyja's faint smile crosses her lips. It's the nickname her people have bestowed on the Queen of the Kodachi. "Okay, let's see what you bring to the table?" She motions Jessica to attack the still-calm-and-collected Queen.

Jessica gives a sneer, as she quickly closes the distance. Jessica presses her attack, snapping off a kick. Freyja blocking away the kick with merely two fingers, giving a gentle push, sending the kick away from her body.

Jessica having never been blocked with just two fingers-- sure, everyone's had punches and kicks blocked, but not with just two fingers. Jessica quickly regains her balance. "Fuck, this bitch is a monster. I've fought a lot of people. I've fought Cobalt. Her mom is a monster; it's like Beatrice Kiddo versus Pi Mai. And I'm fucking Beatrice."

Jessica, steadying her resolve, begins assessing Freyja's stance, looking for opportunities to strike or, at the very least, make opportunities happen.

Freyja commenting on Jessica's current hesitation, "Was that all my daughter seemed highly complimentary of you, before the mansion incident. I'm not seeing it, you really are nothing special."

Jessica with a fake front kick trying to draw Freyja's attention, switches to her real attack a solid right to which Freyja catches and sends Jessica tumbling past her. Rolling into the throw, Jessica spins, launching into a very dangerous surprise-all-or-nothing pounce strike that brings that faint smile to Freyja's lips, before Jessica hears the fateful sound of Freyja saying, "Almighty push!"

"Wait I'm flying backwards through the air; I was going forward, then Freyja yelled, 'Almighty push!' and now I'm going backwards through the air! Fuck, fuck, OWWWW."

"OWWWW! Damn, I yield! I think you broke my spleen!"

Shaking her head in disapproval, "You'll be fine, what's more important, you may bed my daughter," Freyja states bluntly, like someone doing some mundane task.

Gathering her pride off the ground, dusting herself off, "Did you just say I can bed your daughter? Don't you think Sabine may have an issue with that? I mean they're practically an old married couple."

Freyja looks at the dusty woman named Jessica over. "Yes, but our culture looks at things differently. You'll see, just stay by my side for now."

Walking hand in hand, Cobalt has Sabine's hand in hers as they stroll making small talk when they approach the other girls competing in the knife-throwing ring. Sabine, seeing her partner's eyes light up, she sees Cobalt's competitive nature begin to stir. "Come on Cobalt, let's see you do your thing; show them how it's done." They rush, hand in hand, to the ring.

Giving Sabine a quick kiss, Cobalt rushes off to where Bex and Tabatha are arguing about who is better with knife throwing. Glancing at the participants, it's a very eclectic group, consisting of Bex, Tabatha, who is nursing her injuries she received from Maddy, Sissy, Bunny and Selena.

Cobalt makes her usual cocky entrance, "Never fear, Cobalt is here, and seriously, this is a contest of who's taking second 'cause first is all mine!"

Seeing her prodigal daughter exclaiming she's the best, and never one to turn down a challenge, Freyja states, "I don't recall you ever beating me, my lovely daughter."

Turning to see her mother approaching, with Jessica, causes Cobalt to be surprised and not in her happy-joy-joy way, but rather, in that really-this-bitch? way.

Sabine quickly rushes to her lover's side, seeing Cobalt's eye starting to twitch in anger. "Babe, she's here to make amends. She came with us. She saved me from Maddy on our last mission."

"Fine, Tidbit, but when the time comes, you can't stand in the way. Deal?"

"I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, but whatever, not now or at this party. Trixie and I worked too fucking hard and long on this party, Cobalt, for you to fuck it up! Got it!"

All eyes are on the approaching Queen of the Kodachi. Freyja, aware she's become the center of attention, begins holding court after being greeted by Tabatha and Bex. "Hello, Your Majesty," the girls replay in unison.

Waving off the greeting girls, Freyja says, "It's a party, let's keep it casual. What's going on here?"

Tabatha speaking up, "Bex thinks she's better than me at knife throwing. I think she's lost her mind, and I know I'm better than Bex."

With all eyes on Freyja, she says, "This is an obvious case of third place 'cause looking around, I see Cobalt, Tabatha, Bex, and Jessica as the only ones capable of throwing knives. With Sissy, was it, and her two friends kinda being spectators."

Sabine, having dealt with the Queen and Cobalt all her life, knows how to effectively navigate the Queen and Princess. "Queen Freyja, I'm sure the girls would relent if you and the Princess just gave a quick demonstration on why you are one and two, and I've a few ideas to make it a fun game for everyone."

Cobalt steps forward, glancing around the ring, throwing a knife not at any target but behind her and up placing a knife directly into the chicken weather vane that's four times the distance of any target, hitting it dead center. Tabatha and Bex look at each other, gobsmacked at the distance and accuracy of the throw; Jessica just smiles, seeing the younger version of Cobalt is a little nerve racking, but she can see why she's a moth to the inferno, that is the Princess of Cats.

Freyja, always a bit of a show off, is beaming with pride on the inside, although her exterior doesn't show. Carefully picking up a rock, tossing it up and down, Freyja pulls a blade in her right hand, while juggling the rock. Freyaj, left-handed, tosses the rock into a tree, causing a bird to begin taking to the air for safety, when the knife cuts through the air bringing the bird crashing to the earth, dead with a knife in its body.

Cobalt smirking to herself, "Mom always was the best; she taught me, after all."

The argument over first and second has been squashed, but Sabine sees her opportunity. "So, Tabatha, Bex and Jessica will be competing to see who's third; the winner will get a favor from the queen, and an opportunity to challenge Cobalt or Freyja to a duel, if you choose to."

The three warriors all look at each other, nodding in agreement. Bex speaks up, "That's fair, we can agree to those terms."

Sissy slowly approaches Queen Freyja. Sissy performs a curtsy for Queen Freyja. "Hello, Your Majesty. May my friends and I join in? We're not the skilled warriors you and your people are, but it looks like fun, and we would love to participate as well."

Freyaj taking in the Lolita-like girl named Sissy. "Oh my, are you the infamous Sissy I've read so much about in the reports?"

Smiling brightly, Sissy responds, "Yes, Your Majesty, I am." The pink-clad Sissy's dress is custom pale pink, with cream-yellow accents, and buttons give the custom dress a child-like look with a touch of sophistication from a master craftsman. Her cream-colored shoes are trimmed in red accents and red ankle socks.

The queen of the Kodachi responds, "Absolutely, would you like to choose one of the skilled warriors for you and your friends to help."

Sissy doing another curtsy, "Thank you, Your Majesty." Sissy looks around, "I choose Cobalt as my partner."

Cobalt, with her Cheshire-like smile crossing her lips, addresses Sissy, "Are you sure, babe? Mom's not just bragging, she's really a good teacher, too."

Shaking her pink-and-blonde hair, Sissy replies, "Nope, I'm with you. I wanna hang out with my best friend and catch up."

Pulling Sissy into a big hug, Cobalt gives her a kiss on the cheek. Glancing over at Selena and Bunny, she says, "You bet,Sissy, seems we have a lot to catch up on." Both Selena and Bunny are watching Cobalt with interest, while whispering to each other.

Sabine joins the hug with Cobalt and Sissy, giving her lover a quick kiss on the lips. Freyja asks Sabine to judge the competition. Sabine, grateful to be spared the actual participating in the knife competition, accepts the judge's role graciously.

Selena, seeing her opportunity, approaches Freyja. "Excuse me, Your Majesty," giving a little curtsy, "I'd love to partner with an actual Queen ma'am."

Taking in the young girl's appearance, the stunning beauty is wearing a custom dress that's inspired by Simca from Air Gear, and worn in the series. It's a short, long-sleeved dress, paired with knee-length green boots.

Freyja graciously greets Selena, "If you'd like to work with me, I have no issue, but if I'm Queen then my daughter, Cobalt, is a Princess. I've found most young girls are more fascinated with Princesses than evil Queens," chuckling.

Cobalt shouts, "Mother! I don't parade my title around like others do."

Giving her daughter a dismissive wave, "You cannot change the fact you are my daughter. You are a princess." Addressing Selena, "Cobalt's never been very comfortable with her royal title."

Selena was a little in awe and starstruck by Freyja. "Well, I definitely choose you, Your Majesty."

Tentatively, the blonde, known as Bunny, approaches the pink-haired Kodachi named Tabatha. "Will you be my partner?"

Bex, a little indignant, asks, "What the hell, Bunny; why Tabatha?"

Blushing, Bunny replies, "I love her pink hair."

Tabatha bursts into laughter, "Pink hair for the win, bitch. Hahaha."

Bex feeling dejected, "Well since no one loves me, I guess I'll go first."

Sabine approaches Bex, carrying three throwing knives. "Well, you're up, Bex."

Making her first round of throws. Bex hits a pretty decent score; it's scored much like a dart board.

Bunny clutches Tabatha's arm, as they shuffle up to the throwing area. "We'll go next, and you, Bex, might want to take notes to see how this is done." Tabatha carefully instructs Bunny on how to hold and throw the knives. Feeling all eyes on her and Bunny, she steps back, watching the timid blonde attempt to throw the knife. Bunny sends the knife sailing through the air, kinda towards the target, but it never quite hits the target.

Bunny blushes, "Sorry, I didn't do very well, but it was fun." Quickly leaving Tabatha behind, Bunny rushes back to hold Sissy.

Cobalt watches the petite blonde clutching onto Sissy, like a small child clutches a security blanket. Hiding her laughter, Cobalt watches in morbid fascination, Sissy attempting to give the scared, timid blonde, named Bunny, comfort.