Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ripping open her blouse sending buttons flying, Bex notices the Queen had forgone a bra, with her rather large bust on display for the world to see. Slipping her arms around the waist of her lover, Freyja, Bex begins suckling on the Queen's nipples.

Reaching up, running her hands through Bex's hair, "Your talented tongue always steals my breath away."

"Hey I heard you are a wild one

Oooh

If I took you home it'd be a home run

Show me how you do

I wanna shut down the club

With you

Hey I heard you like the wild ones

Oooh."

"My Queen, do you want my talented tongue on the royal pussy?"

"Oh, you little minx. I demand by royal decree you place that talented tongue upon the royal pussy." She gives Bex a deep, sensual kiss, pulling her lover close by the waist, giving a little growl at Bex.

As the two pull each other into a sensual hug, Bex bends down and begins slipping the pants off her Queen, revealing that the Queen has decided to go commando with no panties. Seeing Her Majesty's glistening-wet pussy, Bex can't resist a quick lick across the slit.

Freyja gives a lewd moan. "Oh my, you little minx."

Carefully guiding the Queen to the bathroom counter, Bex places the Queen on the counter, and slowly dances in front of the Queen, touching herself, "Do you like what you see Freyja? Do you want me, my Queen?"

"Oh, my Sukoshi Hoseki, I've wanted you from the moment my daughter brought you home."

Rubbing her hands along her thighs, Bex pushes Freyja's legs open, lightly scratching down her legs. Goosebumps are surfacing on the Queen's legs, the fire in her pussy is beginning to ignite, her wetness is as great as her need for the young warrior before her, to take her.

"I've been thinking about you for months, my Queen. It's been far too long since our last tryst."

The Queen moans her approval, pushing Bex's mouth to her dripping snatch. "Less talk, more licking, and don't forget my ass," she moans softly.

Bex, knowing her majesty well, slips from her Queen's grip. "My oh my, Her Majesty seems awfully horny, more so than usual? Is my Queen holding back a secret from her lover?"

Scowling, but more in frustration than anger, that her lover knows her so well. Only a handful of people know the Queen as intimately as Bex. With a deep sigh, the Queen leans back, looking her lover in the eye, "I'm pregnant."

Bex is completely caught off guard; her Queen is pregnant, her lover is pregnant, there's a new child being born to the royal line. "It's not mine, we always use protection."

Freyja can't help but laugh at Bex's absurd statement. "No, my love you are not the father."

Bex rushes to her, throwing her arms around her Queen's neck, pulling her into her bosom, playing with the Queen's long black-and-dark-blue hair. "Another child, my Queen, that's great." Kissing her lips, Bex pushes her tongue into the Queen's surprised mouth, pushing her against the counter's mirror. Freyja is caught off guard by Bex's boldness; she's shown it before, but it's usually after a night of drinking. Bex runs her fingers down her Queen's chest, cupping her lover's ample breasts in her hands, massaging them, tugging her erect nipples.

In a pleading voice, "Please, my Sukoshi Hoseki, I'm so horny. My body's quivering, wanting your touch."

Biting her Queen's lower lip, "Hmm, you are making me so fucking wet. I'm gonna fuck you so good, my Queen."

Bex, pushing her lover's legs further apart, can now see the glistening royal pussy. Kissing the plentiful bosom before her, Bex begins working down her Queen's stomach to her pubic area. Freyja's well-manicured pussy is trimmed in a very sexy triangle. Bex, beginning to tease her lover's pussy with gentle licks and teases, can feel Freyja attempting to push her pussy into Bex's face.

Pulling back, but still just lightly licking her lover, Bex grins, "Oh no, no, no, my love. I'm going to tease you 'til you lose your mind. I want you to be a begging drooling mess."

Gasping at her lover's proclamation, "I...I can just order you to fuck me, I'm the Queen after all..."

Still teasing, using her fingers to lightly play along the Queen's outer labia, slipping two fingers along her lover's inner labia, drawing the cutest whimpers and moans from Freyja's lips. "But that would be cheating and you love when I do this to you, don't you, my Queen."

"Yes...yes...fuck, I've missed you so much. Please,, my love, please fuck me. I need you so badly," Freyja grunts.

Still teasing her lover, playing with her glistening pussy, using a light feathery touch to bring the most salacious of sounds from her Queen's black-tinted lips.

"You're teasing me...baby, please...please touch me."

Bex loves these moments, the moments when Freyja truly drops all her walls, and lets her in completely. Plunging two fingers deep into a very wet and ready pussy, draws the first mini-orgasm to be ripped from Freyja's body, with such force, the moan is a borderline cry between pain and pleasure. Freyja sinks her teeth into Bex's shoulder, muffling her whimpering moan.

Feeling her lover's teeth sink into her shoulder, Bex gasps, as she turns the pain to pleasure; her own crotch is growing wet with anticipation. Pulling her fingers from the Queen's hot snatch, Bex licks them clean; putting the Queen's legs over her shoulders, Bex begins to furiously lap Her Majesty's nectar.

"Finally, oh fuck! Sukoshi Hoseki, my little jewel, eat my pussy! Finger me, please, baby. I need your touch!"

Rolling her tongue along the Queen's outer labia, Bex works in her two fingers, hitting the Queen's magic button, causing her to begin grinding her pussy into Bex's face, like she's riding a horse.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Bex, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm orgasming!"

Bex's fingers are really working the Queen's pussy, bringing her to a roaring orgasm. Bex pulls her fingers free, plunging them into her own pussy, and keeps suckling Freyja's clit. Feeling her own orgasm roar through her body, her orange lipstick is smeared all over her Queen's crotch.

"Fuck, Freyja, you ruined my makeup. Your crotch looks like a pumpkin patch now, hahaha."

Slumping into Bex's arms, one arm around the Queen's waist, the other on her tummy. "We need to get ready for the concert."

**********

_______________