Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The protective instincts in Cobalt bubble to the surface in response to the nudge. "You gonna introduce me to your little friend?" motioning to the curly blonde-haired girl with pale-green eyes. She's wearing a white crop-top and a pair of very skimpy, white shorts that are tight enough to read the date of the change in her back pocket. Around her neck, is a pink-leather collar, with a rabbit engraved on it. Cobalt can tell it's one Sissy made.

Sissy finally speaks up, "Oh, this, Cobalt, is Bunny. We sorta saved her last mission, she's kinda become super attached to me and I enjoyed having her around, helping me with different projects." Cobalt and Sissy continue their idle conversation.

Tabatha, picking up her knives, is preparing for her turn to prove her own talent with the blades. Tabatha goes through her own round, tossing her knives at the targets, scoring a little better than Bex's score, bringing a little happy dance to erupt in Tabatha's mind.

Freyja converses with Jessica in hushed tones. After the conversation, Jessica confidently strides to the throwing line. Freyja's words are still ringing in Jessica's ears, "You have to win this. My daughter respects power and talent. If you want her forgiveness, you have to best her friend's."

Clearing her mind, Jessica lets her knives sail through the air, striking a truly impressive score passing both Bex and Tabatha. She catches Cobalt giving her a little smile, before returning to her standoffish default look to Jessica.

Selena, with Freyja, steps up, picking up her knives. Cobalt watching her mother, brings an old memory of Freyja showing her how to throw a knife.

A young Cobalt bounded down the path, with her mother in tow, excited today she gets to learn how to use throwing knives. Freyja taking her time showing her daughter all the proper techniques. Cobalt remembers it's one if the few times her mom ever had a full smile on her face, watching her daughter get better with every throw, scooping the young girl up in her arms, Freyja kissing her cheeks. "I'm so proud of you, my little blue devil!"

Sabine, giving Cobalt a kiss on the cheek, draws her from the memory. Cobalt feeling a twinge of jealousy, seeing her mom being caring to another. Selena steps up and goes through her turn; she actually hits the target, and scores some actual points.

Conversing with Sissy, "Look at you, still dating Selena and now you've got a pet in the pretty blonde. You've come a long way from the creepy girl that enjoyed messing with Domino. I'm super proud of you, babe."

Sissy blushing at the compliment, "Thank you Cobalt, but what about you? How are you doing?"

Patting Sissy's back, "I'm a lot better, Sissy, thank you for asking. So, you gonna win this thing, or let Selena shine today?"

Sissy's mask slips a moment, showing her surprise, "How did you know I'd been practicing?"

Chuckling, Cobalt replies, "You've not asked me a single question, asked for a tip on how to throw. You'd never allow yourself to be made a fool of, so this isn't something you don't know how to do."

Sissy unable to hide her grin, "I'm gonna let Selena win. I did bring a woman home with me, so you aren't the only one who has making up to do."

Cobalt gives Sissy a gentle nudge, laughing, "You're up. This will definitely make up for your little escapade with Bunny."

Sissy approaches the line with poise and grace, carefully taking the knives in her hand. Sissy carefully throws her knives, making sure her score comes under Selena's, so that she can win the kiss from whoever she wants.

Sabine calculating the scores. First place is Jessica Wild; second place is Bex Reid; third place is Tabatha Saint John.

First is Selena; second is Sissy; third is Bunny.

Sabine puts her arm around Cobalt's waist. The purple-haired warrior gives her lover Cobalt a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, sexy. Cobalt, I know you still have hard feelings about Jessica. But she saved me and Tabatha from Maddy's ambush."

Giving Sabine a kiss on the lips, Cobalt comforts her lover, "I'll be good for you, babe, but Jessica and I still have unfinished business."

Kissing Cobalt back, "You bet, sexy. I know you'll be your very Cobalty best."

Selena speaking with Sissy, "Sissy, do you mind if I kiss the Queen. I mean its royalty and what are the odds I ever get the chance." Sissy gives a deep reassuring kiss telling her to enjoy herself.

Meekly, Selena approaches the Queen to receive her prize. "Um, Your Majesty, may I receive a kiss from you."

Hamming it up, Freyja begins acting shocked at the choice, before she pulls Selena into a truly sensual kiss, that turns the poor girl into a blob of goo.

Taking the lighthearted moment, Jessica addresses the girls. "I know I messed up. I have a lot of making up to do, but I just want the chance to prove myself to all of you."

Tabatha and Bex put their arms around Jessica, pulling her in a friendly hug. "Well, you gonna have to take a lot of shit, but I'm on with you," smiles the pink haired Kodachi Tabatha; much to the dismay of a very annoyed Princess of Cats, seeing the personal feelings on this new love-fest for the traitorous bitch, Jessica--fucking--Wild.

***********

Domino and the girls return to Pussywillow Ranch, naked, on the backs of their horses. Cobalt and Sabine witness the girls returning to the ranch. Cobalt and Sabine give each other a very knowing look that says they love their insane friends and the crazy shit they do. Trixie shouts out to all the girls, "Everyone, go change! The concert starts in an hour; your dresses are in the living room, a gift from the Queen!" The murmurs begin in a small rumble, as women run off in the direction of the dresses.

Trixie is sitting in her room with Tasha, getting her outfit ready for the concert taking place on the stage she had built on her ranch's property. Even though Trixie's been known as a world-famous pop idol, all that seems like a lifetime ago becoming confident in her new life, her new skin. (*more details read Rise of the Bubblegum Princess.) Slipping her purple thong up her tan legs, making sure it's snug in all the right places, she pulls her emerald-green dress that really accentuates her red hair and lightly freckled face.

Tasha runs her hands over Trixie's enormous chest, "You're so fucking sexy, babe."

Trixie giggles, "Thanks, babe."

Tasha making small talk, "You're going through a lot of trouble to help Cobalt helping her propose to Sabine, letting Freyja close out the concert. I'm curious, why?"

Sitting down at her vanity, Trixie begins her ritual of getting her stage face on. "Well, Tasha, it's my way of thanking them for all they've done for me. It's the least I can do."

Tasha begins to massage her lover's shoulders. "You are an amazing friend to the girls." As the black-haired woman of Hispanic descent kisses Trixie's neck. Tasha begins cupping Trixie's enormous chest, massaging her breasts gently through the fabric.

A subtle moan escapes the ginger's lips, "Oh, you little bitch, getting me revved up."

Giving a devilish smile, "Nope, I've got to start getting ready myself. I have to see what dress I was gifted and do my ownX makeup, but I'm so excited for the concert. Knock 'em dead, babe."

Sherry frantically works on the mass of tangles and split ends, that's the hair belonging to Cobalt Kodachi. Sherry is just bedside herself at Cobalt's complete lack of an actual beauty routine, including plucking her eyebrows.

"Seriously, Cobalt, don't you own a goddamn hair brush!"

Cobalt yelping, "Owww, hey, that's attached to my head, you know!"

Sherry scolds the Princess of Cats for a complete lack of personal grooming. And any interest in the particular topics.

Sherry is a master beautician and is frantically, furiously cutting, plucking and working her magic on Cobalt. Sherry is making the Princess of Cats' hair in the style that Elsa wore in the animated movie 'Frozen'. Sherry is giving her undivided attention to the Kodachi's eyebrows, plucking away, when Sherry takes a break.

The Princess of Cats runs her fingers over her eyebrows, making sure she still has them. "Fuck. Sherry, tell me you left me some fucking eyebrows."

"Stop whining, Cobalt," putting the brush in the surly Princess's face. "I've got some news for you, missy. I'm back as your personal maid and stylist. And this negligence of grooming is unacceptable," with Sherry stamping her foot for emphasis.

Cobalt's eyes widen in complete shock, as she stammers, "Wait, what? No, I didn't agree to this!"

Sherry is still working her magic, brushing out Cobalt's hair. "Sabine and I have talked. This is going to happen, so I'd accept it with a smile."

Knowing her fate is fucked, Cobalt grumbles to herself. "Great I've got days of Sherry treating me like her personal dress-up doll! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Placing a sympathetic kiss on the sulking Princess of Cats, "Oh, come on now, cheer up. I'm gonna make you look amazing for Sabine and your proposal tonight."

Sherry, grabbing the dress and shoes for tonight's outfit, still buzzes around the room, grabbing things for Cobalt tonight, hears the door open, and sees Freyja enter the room, in all her regal glory. Catching sight of the Queen, Sherry quickly rushes to greet the her, giving a little curtsy, "Hello, Your Majesty, how are you doing today?"

Taking in the bouncing, silver-haired beauty, Freyja responds, "I'm very well, little one. How's my little Kitsune doing today?"

In her sickeningly sweet voice, "Oh, she's grumping at me about the makeover she asked for the proposal tonight."

Freyja hands Cobalt a very ornate box. "I brought these for you, to hopefully make your proposal so much more special for you and Sabine."

Opening the box slowly, the Princess of Cats sees her tiara and the ring known as the 'First Treasure'. Slowly picking up the golden tiara, with its sapphires and turquoise stones, it is something fitting for a warrior princess.

She recalls the memory of her first time seeing the tiara, at her Mogi.

Being dressed in her first clan robes, then slipping on the body suit for the first time was a thrill for the young warrior. Sure, she'd played around in her mom's then queen's robe, but it was more like a cape than the second-skin-forming material this was made of.

Picking up the arm gauntlets and gloves, slipping the ornate gauntlets with its intricate engraving and leather work. Next was the sash that hung from her left hip. It's in her light-blue color that matched the streaks of her short hair. The boots went to her knee and had metal shin guards. The whole boot was engraved with intricate, detailed work, showing she's of royal lineage.

Running her hands over her newly placed shoulder pads and back of her attire, she wonders if the back was always so small with her somewhat-whole rear on display to clan and country, or was this just the self-conscious thoughts of a very nervous thirteen-year-old.

"Kitsune, Kitsune..." talking to Cobalt, "You spaced out, my little Kitsune."

"Mother, I've asked you to please not call me that," Cobalt grumbles at Freyja. Looking at the ring, Cobalt audibly gasps, "MOTHER, is that the First Treasure!"

"Kit...Cobalt, yes, it's the ring of the First Treasure."

Carefully picking up the ring, as if it was the Holy Grail itself, Cobalt shows the ring the reverence it deserves. The ring belonged to Queen Elizabeth the Second of England. The diamond is immaculate and cut into a very unique setting, it's decorated in purple and blue gemstones, and was made by a master craftsman whose work hasn't been seen in centuries.

"Mother... still," trying to catch her breath. "This is the First Treasure of the clan. Are you sure I can use this to propose?"

Playing with her daughter's hair, "Yes, my little Kitsune, I mean Cobalt, sorry. I know you don't like that name. After that, please make time so we can talk, my daughter," she gives a gentle kiss on her daughter's cheek. "I'll leave you to finish getting ready. I need to speak with Bex anyway."

Sherry drags Cobalt back to the vanity, and continues working on her, getting her prepared for tonight. Holding the dress open, Cobalt begins slipping into it, while Sherry holds it open. Sherry begins making sure the dress fits in all the right places, and pulls out the skimpiest pair of panties Cobalt has ever seen.

"What the fuck, Sherry. That's not a G-string, that's a goddamn C-string that will barley cover my clit!"

Sherry gives Cobalt the please-stop-complaining look. It's more like a if-you-see-this-look-you-are-getting-on-my-last-nerve look.

Freyja, catching sight of her daughter in her gown and wearing her tiara, is reminded of a time when she saw her little blue devil playing tea party with her stuffed animals. Her little girl with her pigtails was addressing her stuffed animals. The little girl playing with a very expensive ornate tea set, pouring for a blue fox she's named Mr. Jaeger. "It's so wonderful you could make it today, Mr. Jaeger." Pouring a cup to the orange rabbit named Nina. "And Nina, I'm so glad you could make the tea party." Pouring for the pink bear named Maxwell, "See, Maxwell, I told you Nina would make it. You, silly old bear."

The Queen has her faint smile on her lips, leaving, as Sherry begins sealing her daughter up in the giant present box. Freyja laughing to herself, "Only my daughter's friends think a giant present is a good idea."

Sabine, Domino and Tabatha are getting ready in another spare room. Tabatha picks up her black dress, holding it up, "So, Domino, that was some balls, riding back naked and getting all the girls to join in."

Domino, picking up her own red dress, replies, "L-O-L. Well, it was a dare, and it was fun to push the other girls' boundaries."

Joining in on the conversation, Sabine is applying her makeup, "Yeah, I'm not riding a horse, let alone riding one naked; you're insane."

Tabatha focusing on the dress's length, slips it on, noticing it goes a few inches below her more-intimate bits. "Seriously, sometimes I think the Queen does this to me on purpose, just to see me squirm. If I'm not careful bending over, people are gonna get a better look than my gynecologist does!"

Domino bursts into laughter, "Hey, Tabby-Cat, bend over and say 'aaah'. Hahaha." Recovering from her laughter, Domino picks up her own dress. "Holy shit! Of course, Freyja spares no expense on the dresses. Candy's fashions are all custom, one-of-a-kind dresses. I haven't worn anything this expensive since leaving Lost Island." The dress clings to her body like a second skin, the long neck plunges deeply, showing off Domino's ample cleavage; the dress flows and moves with Domino. With a very girlie yelp, "Trust Freyja to think of everything; she included the accessories!" She pulls up some necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.

Sabine, having completed putting on her makeup, begins pulling on her own outfit. It's a very glamorous pantsuit-like costume from Candy's collection; it's tailored perfectly to Sabine's petite frame. Her subtle use of a pale-purple eyeshadow complements the very dark-purple suit, her black shirt, and her matching purple tie with silver tie pin. The watch is a custom job from a well-renowned watchmaker. Surprised that she doesn't have a dress as well, gives a suspicious look to Domino and Tabatha. "Someone wanna fill me in on why I didn't get a dress."

Tabatha looks at Domino, and they shrug signifying they have no idea why she's in the suit and not a dress.

Bex, in the rather large bathroom, clutches the orange, tulip-style dress. It's not really Bex's style, but she can appreciate it; it's a tad shorter than she's normally comfortable with. Hanging the dress back on the shower curtain rod, she pulls out her phone from her pocket, and the orange-haired Kodachi begins playing music. 'In the Air Tonight' sung by Kelly Sweet begins playing. Bex looks in the mirror, and sees her orange-and-black hair is a far cry from her look when she was younger. Bex knows it's not good to open that box of trauma. She's just grateful that Kodachi had recruited her just out of medical college, pulling her out of the abuse she was living twenty-four-seven.

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord

I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, Oh Lord

Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord."

Lost in the process of applying her makeup, the enigmatic Bex doesn't realize someone has joined her in the bathroom, to also prepare for tonight's festivities. Slipping behind Bex, the Queen's arms wrap around Bex's waist. Bex feels her hot breath on the nape of her neck, and it brings a longing from deep, deep, deep within Bex's very being.

"Well, if you told me you were drowning

I would not lend a hand

I've seen your face before my friend

But I don't know if you know who I am

Well, I was there and I saw what you did

I saw it with my own two eyes

So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been

It's all been a pack of lies."

Whispering into Bex's ear, "What dreadful thoughts have cast such a long face on my Sukoshi Hoseki."

"And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, Oh Lord

I can feel it in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord

And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Oh Lord, Oh Lord."

Blushing at the Queen's pet name for her, Bex replies, "Nothing I wish to burden my Queen with."

"Well I remember, I remember don't worry

How could I ever forget, it's the first time, the last time we ever met

But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me

The hurt doesn't show; but the pain still grows

It's no stranger to you or me

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord..."

Nibbling on her ear, "Would you unburden yourself to your lover? Is it a burden for your lover to wish you happiness."

Blushing at the Queen's overt declarations of love, she replies, "Your Majesty, I am but one of your subjects; my body has always belonged to you, but my heart was given to you freely the day you saved me."

Giving a dismissive wave, and pulling the faded 'Nine Inch Nails' shirt over Bex's orange-and-black hair, tossing it away; allowing Bex's chest to be bared to the world. The queen begins massaging the suddenly exposed breasts, much to the delight of Bex.

"Hey I heard you are a wild one

Oooh

If I took you home it'd be a home run

Show me how you do

I wanna shut down the club

With you

Hey I heard you like the wild ones

Oooh."

"Oh, my Queen."

Freyja pulls on Bex's nipples, eliciting some very lewd sounds to spill from her orange-tinted lips. Bex feels the two hands gripping the waistband of her shorts, slowly begin pulling her shorts off, slipping them down her long, slender legs. Bex feeling exposed and laid bare before her lover, her Queen, her world.

Giving a cheeky smirk, "You've gotten me out of my clothes. Is this where your plan ends, my love?"

"I like crazy, foolish, stupid

Party going wild, fist pumping music

I might lose it

Glass to the roof

That's how we does it

I don't care tonight

She don't care we like

Almost dared the right five

Ready to get live

Ain't no surprise

Take me so high

Jump and nose dive

Surfing the crowd

Oooh-ooohh

Said I gotta be the man

I'm the head of my band

Mic check one two-oooh

Shut 'em down in the club while the playboy does

And they all get loose, loose

After bottle, we all get bent then again tomorrow

Gotta break loose cause that's the motto

Club shut down: a hundred supermodels."

Stepping back, Freyja enjoys the sight of Bex naked before her, drinking in the view like one enjoys a fine wine paired with an exquisite meal. "No, my Sukoshi Hoseki, I've a lot planned for you."