Rhine Maiden Ch. 05: Chemin De Fer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her sister's reaction, Nanine knew she had not mistaken the command. She interrupted to clarify, "...Really, Monsieur! There is only us, and our underthings, beneath our blouses! We are hiding nothing! We are innocent!"

"Yes, I have heard you say that enough," Reiner replied. "You may return to your compartment and wait for our arrival in Chaumont, or you may do as I ask to let me judge the bare facts for myself. But, I do not want to continually hear you protest the process." He slapped his hands loudly flat onto the table top and gazed icily into the teens' astonished stares as he quietly, but firmly, declared with a steady voice, "Now, what will it be?"

The Corbins visibly gulped as their circumstance became more real and dire. Nadine nodded her understanding and said, as much to her younger twin as to to the conductor, "Alright, if this is necessary, then we should obey. It is what an innocent girl would do." Her shoulders slumped as she raised her fingers to her third shirt button and slipped it through its loop before proceeding to the fourth.

Nanine followed suit and moments later both twins abjectly sat as they had before, except now their chests were clad only in simple white cotton brassieres. Horst smiled enigmatically at the satin bows between the soft-cups. Nadine's was yolk-yellow while Nanine's was baby-blue. Both bows fluttered provocatively as the young women's encased breasts rapidly rose and fell with their embarrassed deep breaths.

Exiting from his seat, Reiner stepped back into the center of the room and said, "Thank you. That's very good. Please come and stand here by the bed. The table edge blocks my sight."

Resigned to their strategy, Nadine and Nanine once again complied as they hoped against hope that their travail would soon end. While Horst eyed them from crown to toe and then told them to turn around, they watched his reaction. The lustful pleasure look they saw directly in his face, and again, reflected in the window pane as the train sped through the dark night, was no different than what they had seen so many times with their father, or even just hours ago, as they ministered to Trang's uncle. Their eyes met and, as only identical twins sometimes can, they silently achieved solidarity.

Unaware of the shifting dynamics, or that the girls were observing his every move, the conductor pawed through his wool trousers and adjusted his engorging organ. Then, as a further test of their submission to his will, he demanded, "Stay standing just as you are, but drop your skirts to floor."

Nadine and Nanine hesitated long enough to affirm for Reiner that they were uncomfortable with his requirement, but they obeyed swiftly enough that he had no reason to rebuke them. After removing their wide patent leather belts, they pulled down their skirts' side zippers and let the navy pleats fall to their ankles. When the room's cool air hit their bare legs, their pussies and anuses involuntarily puckered. His vertical cock struggled against its confines as he watched their contracting moons cave in behind their tight rayon panties.

Horst studied the twins' youthful hourglass figures and guessed their measurements to be in the neighborhood of 86-61-86. He licked his lips as he thought of ways he could enjoy every curvaceous centimeter on their playgrounds. Silently, he asked, "Are they virgins?" In his head, his conscience answered, "Does it matter?"

12