Ria's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Ria! Oh fuck, Ria! I can't stop cumming! Fuck, I can almost feel him in my stomach! Fuck this is amazing! What else is in that devious mind of yours? Oh my god, Ria, did you like my cum? Fuck! This is gonna be you soon. I'm going to watch his tentacles fuck you just like this! Oh fuck, your missing out! Fuuuuck! Cummingggg!*

*Quetzal, you can cum now. Inside her, flood her, so much it runs out of her. Put so much in her, I can eat it up, lick it out of her... cum in her mouth, down her throat. Satisfy her craving... cum as much as you want, in her and on her.*

*Yes Ria! Yes! Oh fuck Quetzal, cum for me, like Ria says...*

The tentacles bulged out at the same time; bulge after bulge moving up and thru the tentacles. I watched, my eyes probably got huge watching, as each tentacle let loose burst after burst of cum inside her, in her mouth. So much cum. It shot out from both her pussy and mouth around the tentacles that were still inside her. The one in her mouth slowly pulled out after each burst of cum pumped inside her, eventually busting several loads on her face. The one between her thighs held itself rammed deep inside her as it unleashed load after load, pumping her full of cum. Over and over again, I watched as bulge after bulge pushed thru the tentacle and inside her. The one slipped out of her mouth, letting her scream in pleasure finally.

"FUUUUCK! RIA! I'm cumming, cumming so much! Ria! No one has ever used Quetzal like that on me! Fuck! I'm cumming so much! Fuck there's so much cum inside me... "

There was. A ton. Like a cartoon porn. It was running out of her, down her legs, on her face. I leaned over her between her legs and began licking it off from between her thighs, swallowing everything I took on my tongue. Crawling back between her legs I went back to her sweet slit, sticking my tongue inside her which made her cum again; I got to taste her and Quetzal together.

"Hmmmm, fucking yummy Maya. I gotta do this more often.. fuck your delicious."

"Ria, fuck Ria, your tongue... yes, yes, your tongue."

Putting my mouth over her slit I started sucking out the cum inside her, licking it, swallowing more, I even put a finger inside her... fuck, still tight. Must be a succubus thing. The taste of it, of her, watching her get fucked like that, all of it turned me on so much I moaned inside her. Maya grabbed my head and shoved me into her hard.

"Fuck... you liked watching me? Yeah? Liked it? Like eating it out of me? Fuck Ria, your dirty... fuck you turn me on... sexy as fuck... oh fuck your tongue... I think you are a demon... fuck... yes!"

"Ha! And yeah, I could watch that all night. And I could lick you all night... I want you so much Maya, I don't even know how to say it. If I could give you more I would... if I could take more I would."

She came down from her orgasm quickly after that and became serious.

"Come up here Ria."

She gave me a sweet smile, which was weird, considering we were both a fucking cum and sweat covered mess. She sat up and crossed her legs, and I sat on my knees in front of her.

"Put your legs around me and sit with me, I want you close."

I did as she said, wrapping my legs around her, sitting between her legs that she stretched out before her. She put her arms around my shoulders, and I held her hips, and we sat face to face. She smiled at me and our foreheads touched.

"My sweet, sweet Ria."

She kissed me gently, softly. We both started giggling, coming down from our high lust, breathing heavy, panting. Her lips were soft and sweet, and tasted like strawberries. Not knowing what else to do, I kissed her again and again. Little pecks, and I just couldn't stop looking at her, but I knew I couldn't take anymore, either and I felt self conscious and a little guilty that I couldn't please her more.

"Ria, you've done more than I could ask, and I'm a creature of lust. Smile Ria, this guilt isn't necessary. You are more than I expected, and this doesn't have to be everyday, ok? Stop worrying."

"What if I can't please you Maya? What if you get bored?"

"I'm not leaving Ria. Trust me, okay? I'm kind of in love with you. I want to make love to you as much as I want to fuck you like crazy. I want to hold you just as much as that. I know it's a lot; but you'll get used to it, I promise. You'll see. Love doesn't get bored. Love renews."

Maya took my face in her hands and kissed me again, passionately. I responded, putting my hands on her face and leaned into her close, our bodies touching, barely any space between us.

We kissed that way for what seemed like a long time when I felt something beneath me moving. I broke our kiss and looked down. It was a tentacle from Quetzal, moving up between us, slowly rising. I looked at Maya but she looked as surprised as I was.

"Maya, is this you?"

"I thought it was you."

The tentacle had risen between us enough that it was sliding between our breasts, when it began to move itself up and down between us, our four breasts, slow and steady, gaining in girth with every push.

"Well, I guess somebody has a mind of their own, or feels left out, ha! Do you mind Ria?"

"Well no.. I just thought it had to be a command is all, but I'm good, I just don't want anything in me right now."

"You hear that Quetzal? No penetration.... now, where were we?"

She leaned back into me, kissing me, our tongues finding each other, and the tentacle rising and lowering between our breasts, over and over again, rising a little higher with every push up. Maya and I had the same idea at the same time; we both took each other's breasts in our hands and pushed and squeezed them together, tightening around it, letting him fuck our tits with his tentacle.

"Maybe we just really, really turned him on and he wants a little more release, ha!"

"I don't blame him, watching you Ria would drive me crazy too, and he didn't get to fuck you tonight, just your mouth. But I swear, he's never done this before. He must really like you, like I do."

"Your embarrassing me, Maya. Kiss me more."

She was embarrassing me, I felt my face turning red, but I didn't have long to think about it. Maya was kissing me again, and the tentacle was growing bigger and longer between our breasts; it was definitely fucking our tits, pushing up faster and harder, eventually growing up to our mouths.

We both pulled back and laughed and giggled, still squeezing our breasts around it, when we both leaned back in, and began licking the tip of the tentacle. Over and over, from side to side, and occasionally kissing each other in between licking the tentacles tip. The thrusts of the tentacle became more insistent. Instead of slow and smooth, it's movements became forceful and sudden. Pulling back down slow, thrusting up fast and hard, pausing for us to lick it, over and over. The side of it, the top of it, both our tongues on it, sometimes overlapping. We were both getting into it, leaning into each other, squeezing our tits tighter and harder, now moving them up and down over it, stroking it with our four tits, tasting and licking it with our tongues, edging the tentacle.

When Quetzal started cumming it wasn't in fast messy burts, but a slow release of liquid dribbling, leaking down the sides of the tentacle, onto our breasts and hands. You ever turn on a hose on low and hold the end straight up? Like that. It was kinda hot, and it was a mess because he wouldn't stop cumming. The tentacle even kept thrusting between our four tits as it came, making a mess out of both of us, and the fact that we kept licking it, kissing it, taking his cum on our lips our faces, and our tongues. We tried to keep up with his cumming but just couldn't, it just kept coming.. ha! See what I did there? Anyway, we were both laughing and giggling, and covered in Quetzal's cum. We kept stroking him with our breasts until he finally stopped, and shrank back into himself, probably satisfied at the mess he made of both of us. I don't know, maybe it was his way of claiming us both. Doesn't matter, really. After he stopped, Maya and I kissed, cum covered lips and tongues swapping Quetzal's cum back and forth. His sticky, gooey, white, thick, sweet, cum covering us, stretching between us in thin long ropes before breaking apart when we broke our kissing.

I don't remember much after that. I was exhausted and must have passed out. When I woke up the next day, the sun was shining, and I rolled over expecting my bed to be empty. It wasn't. She was there, and I touched her waist, resting my hand on the curve of her hip. Maya rolled over and looked at me, giving me a smile, and I smiled back, happy.

"Goid morning my latina princess."

"Buenos dias, mi bonita senorita. I was afraid it was a dream, and you wouldn't be here."

"Nope. I'm really here to stay Ria. I won't leave you unless you want me too."

"I'm sorry I just can't believe it yet. You're amazing. I promise I'll adjust. Sorry."

"Don't be. I get it. It's not everyday a succubus falls in love with you."

"You're sure you want me? Only me? I don't think I can do last night every night."

"Ria, Ria, Ria. Everything I want, everything I need, is right here."

She took my face in het hands and held it gently. Locking eyes, she kissed me gently, sweetly, and... what did I say before? Kindly.

"Maya? I'm hungry."

"Well, you should probably eat, then."

I rolled her over on her back and put myself on top of her, our bodies so close, nothing could come between us.