Ria's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm.... fuck Ria... you little minx... maybe your the demon lover and not me."

"Hahaha... I'll take that as a compliment. Fuck I wanted to give you what you've given me in my dreams." As she sucked my fingers I leaned into her chest and took one into my mouth, sucking it, biting it. Her skin was sweet and salty, and I loved her taste.

She pushed me off and stood, pulling me up to her and grabbing my hips she put her face against mine.

"Okay, my little latina minx, time to show you what your slutty succubus can do for you."

She took me by my hand and led me to my.... our... bedroom. Pulling me close she kissed me hard before pushing me back onto the bed and jumping on me. She pushed my legs apart, spreading me and put herself between my them. Shoving her tongue down my throat, and sliding it in and out, before pulling it out.

"I know you love being mouth fucked... my question tho, is who do you want to fuck you? Me? Or.. me? Or.. me? ha!"

In quick succession she changed from her true form to blonde Maya, to Albedo Maya. I laughed and giggled.

'I have lots of time to fuck blonde Maya and Albedo Maya, or any Maya you want to be. I want the real Maya to fuck me 'till I pass out."

"Wish granted, my latina princess."

"Princess,... slut... whore...yes, whore, but only for you, any of those for you Maya. Only you."

She giggled and pushed her tongue again into my mouth, pressing her body against mine, her hand ran down my body to my legs, to my inner thigh. She pushed against it, opening and spreading me further and without hesitation she pushed two fingers deep inside me, sending me into another orgasm, cumming all over her fingers. It had been building for a while, and the combination of her fingers in me and her tongue in my mouth, like a cock, I couldn't hold back.

"Already? Hahaha.... and you were worried it wouldn't be as good as your dreams."

"Bet.... be.... better... fuck... better..." Is all I could manage.

She stopped and reached to the side of the bed getting into my nite stand. Oh fuck. She's getting my vibe out.

"Yup... hehehe... "

Forgot, she can read my thoughts.. oh boy.

Turning it on she slid it between my lips, her face right above mine, watching mine as she moved it up and down between my wet lips. I moaned and groaned, whimpered, my body moving from side to side, hips gyrating into her, into my vibrator, then she slid it inside me, vibrating inside me, just as my orgasm was settling.

"Oh fuck, Maya! Fuck... fuckfuckfuck... FUCK!"

I came again.

"I ca... I can't... Maya... I can't.... "

Laughing, she pulled it out and kissed me, taking the vibrator and rubbing it on my lips, I opened my mouth and took it in.

"Ohhh my... ha... that's fucking fun to watch."

She slid the vibe back and forth between my lips, pushing it in, pulling it out of my mouth, watching me suck on it. I moaned on it, and my hips were still moving into her, pressing into her, my body out of my control.

"Fuck Ria. It's hot watching you suck on that vibe. I almost feel bad for all the men that won't get to see you suck their cock. Almost. Ha! But there's always Quetzal...."

And just like that I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a long pink tentacle climb up the bed, next to my face, and wait. I looked at it, then to Maya; she was smiling, with her lips and eyes.

*Fuck it, Quetzal, in my mouth.*

I thought it, didn't say it, and I took Maya's hand and pulled it away, with the vibrator that I had just been sucking, and Quetzal's tentacle slid itself into my mouth. I grabbed it and pulled it out, locking my eyes on Maya's, I held it and just took the tip of it in my mouth, sticking my tongue out, licking the tip of it, before letting him back into my mouth.

*Fuck my mouth, slow...*

Slowly he inserted the tentacle in my mouth, pulling out, pushing in slowly, not choking me down my throat like my dream, but deep. I tightened my mouth around it, sucking it. It really did taste like a real cock; same texture, feel, just longer, and he expanded, filling the inside of my mouth.

"Fuck Ria... that is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Watching you suck that tentacle cock, hmmmm.... looks delicious.. "

I could see her, still leaning over me, her face above mine, watching. Her body leaning in, our skin touching, her breasts on mine, she pressed against me, mashing them together, kissing my neck as Quetzal kept stroking his tentacle in and out of my lips.

Maya pushed herself off me, still watching me sucking the tentacle, moaning on it, raising my head up everytime he pulled back, wanting him in my mouth more, trying to keep it in me, as if he would take it away. She sat up on her knees, her hands running over my legs and thighs before taking my vibrator and pushing it inside me, turning it on. I squealed around the tentacle fucking my mouth, Maya giggled, as my juices started flowing again, I opened my legs more, spreading myself as wide as I could, wanting more.

"Hmmmm Ria, your body is fucking gorgeous when you open up for me, I could just eat you up.. but first..."

She started sliding the vibrator in and out of me, slowly at first, and a little at a time. Every push made my hips rise and push into it. Her free hand rubbed on my leg, up and down, making my skin tingle with her touch.

She stopped and grabbed my hips, still on her knees between my legs, pulling me closer to her, she leaned over me again, and holding herself up with one hand, she slipped the vibe back in me, and started fucking me with it, slow and deep.

"I love watching your body react to my fucking you, Ria. Sliding your vibrator in you, fucking you with it, hearing your moans while you suck on that tentacle, while it fucks your mouth and I fuck your wet pussy with your toy.. hmmm... fuck your amazing to watch. The way your smooth hips push into it, into me, your breasts heaving and shaking, your juices flowing making your thighs sticky and wet and glistening..."

I couldn't hold back, and I came again... number three I think? I don't know and it doesn't matter. I came with her fucking me with the vibrator, talking like that, and a tentacle in my mouth, fucking my mouth deeper and faster, harder.. hard enough I couldn't lift my head to watch Maya fuck me with the vibrator, which was a shame, but I wouldn't give up the mouth fucking I was getting, either.

Maya pulled out the vibe, and leaning over me so I could see, took it and licked it, sticking her long tongue out and wrapping it around the vibe, cleaning it, moaning as she did, her fingers between her legs.

"Oh Ria... oh Ria your taste.. ohhh.. your cum is so good, so happy it's only mine... hmmm... fuck that's yummy."

I really wanted to respond, but my mouth was still busy being used. But maybe.....

*Fuck Maya, stop teasing.. please... fuck... eat me.. feed off me... fuck me with your tongue.... please... I've been waiting so long... fuck my pussy with that long tongue.. I want it, need it..*

"Hehehehe.. I love a good begging. Such a good girl Ria."

I don't know why, but when she called me a good girl, I got super wet. My hips pulled back and my thighs squeezed together in anticipation. She kissed my cheek and moved down my body again, kissing my body randomly as she went, putting her hands on my knees and spread me open again. She didn't make me wait but went right for my dripping slit. Her fingers slid on my slickness, parting my lips, I heard her breathe deep, taking my scent.

"Ria, Ria, you smell amazing. I'm already feeding on your energy, your heat. You have so much to give. I'm so happy I have you for my own."

My hips pushed up against her and finally, I finally felt that long, soft, moist tongue touch my slit for real. I came instantly. I screamed around the tentacle, a muffled scream... good thing too, otherwise neighbors may have thought something bad was happening, instead of the best sex I could ever have dreamed of. Maya giggled into me as I came just by her licking, and didn't stop. Her tongue kept busy, licking and sucking. I knew she was swallowing and devouring my fluids pouring out of me. Her hands slid under me, lifting me by my cute 'lil ass, pulling me into her.

Then it happened. What I truly wanted. She spread my lips with her fingers and pushed her tongue into me. I could feel her whole mouth covering my opening as her long tongue pushed inside me deep. Her tongue was longer than most of the cocks I've had inside me. She thrust it in and out, licking inside me, circling around inside, taking juices out of me, swallowing them, feeding off them, off me. I felt another orgasm building, a big one. I grabbed the tentacle in my mouth and stroked it.

*Cum for me Quetzal, cum in my mouth, then on me. Not too much, but a lot. Don't choke me with it.. k?*

I had no idea if he would get it. Hey, I'm knew at this.. back off, lol.

He got it. I felt the bulge, like in my dream, and he shot two large bursts into my mouth, onto my tongue. Fuck, sweeter than it was in my dream. I let go of the tentacle, and as he pulled out he shot one more large load on my face, larger than the two he put in my mouth. And with Maya tongue fucking me, the timing was perfect. As the tentacle came on my face, Maya made me cum with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, Maya! Maya! Cumming again.. cumming.. yea yea... fuck... so much..."

And there was. Coming from me and on me, after Quetzal came on me, and Maya was unrelenting in her licking, sucking, and tongue fucking me.

"The more the better; from you and on you. You're more filling, not just because you taste better, but your energy is more, but I'm definitely swallowing what my pet put all over your pretty latina face."

She stopped licking me and started climbing up my body, but I didn't want her to yet. I wrapped my legs around her and grabbed her by her curved horns, and pushed her back down between my legs. Those horns are handy, I'm gonna love those.

"Fuck... not yet Maya.. more, more of your mouth, more of your fucking tongue, on me and in me... make me cum again.. fuck... make me cum again for you, more for you.. I have more... more cum, more fluids.. eat me... lick me.. fucking take it, take me. Make me yours. Make me your plaything, your toy, your slut toy!"

"Why Ria, your naughtier than I thought. Your body IS mine; your fluids are mine; your cum is mine. I own this pussy, this body, and everything in it, everything on it, everything that comes out of it. You are mine."

I pushed her head back down into my wet slit, her tongue went to my clit. She licked and sucked, shoving fingers back into me again.

"YES! YES! I'm yours, fuck, I'm yours! This pussy is yours! My cum is yours! Fuck, you own my pussy, my body.. FUCK! Fuckfuckfuck...! YES MAYA! Aaaahhh... Fuckmefuckme...

My mouth is yours! Fuck, everything! Everythingggg! Cummingggggg... ahhhh... cumming.....!"

Maya came up from between my legs, leaning over me again, grinning, taking her fingers out she slid the vibe back in me and simulated fucking me like a man would. Then it occured to me, I would need to get a strap on so she could fuck me like a man. Maybe one with the fake cum even.

"Oh my Ria, that's a thought. Fucking you with a strap on cock, fun!"

"Yeah? You wanna fuck me with a strap on? Push a hard cock in me with your hips? Fuck me hard, slam into me with a fake cock? Make me scream for you as you fuck me? Will you fuck my mouth too? Ram it down my tight little throat? Make me look at you while you fuck my mouth with it? Yeah?"

The thought of it, the visual was driving me crazy. I wanted that. But I don't have one, so another time I guess.

"Hmmmmm Ria, you on your knees in front of me? Sucking a huge hard strap on cock? For me? Lovely... just lovely."

I grabbed her hand and shoved it back between my legs, while pushing my hips into her. All that talking pushing me over the edge.

"I love your taste, your fluids. But I could feed just watching your body react, listening to you scream and beg, like a good girl, Maya's good little latina princess, Maya's good little slut."

"Of fuck Maya...yes, yes, keep fucking me, don't stop, fuck don't stop."

My body was spasming, hips thrusting into my vibe, I couldn't control anything. Not my body, not my words. All I wanted was for her to fuck me forever, make me cum over and over, never stop entering me.

"Don't stop Maya. Don't stop fucking me, spreading me, eating me.. don't stop fucking your little slut, I fucking love it, I fucking love you. I fucking love your tongue, your mouth, fucking love your body... fuck me forever.. don't stop!"

"Hmmmm.... say it again Ria. Say it again."

"Don't stop fucking me! Please, please, fuck, don't stop fucking me. I'm yours.. your little slut. I'll cum for you whenever you want. Fuck me anywhere, anywhere, don't stop fucking your little slut, please don't stop fucking me!"

Things were coming out of my mouth I've never even thought about saying before, to anyone, ever, no matter how good I got fucked. This was crazy intense. I don't even know who I was at that moment, except to say, I don't regret any of it. I am a slut for her, and I don't care where or when she takes me, or wants me to take her. And I still scream those things when she fucks me. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

"I can feel your orgasm coming, Ria. Cum for me. Cum for your Maya... give it to me.. give all your cum to your Maya. I want it Ria, I want your cum. Cum all over your vibrator, I want to lick it, suck all your cum off it, cum for me Ria. Cum, cum, cum for your Maya..."

"OOHHHH..... FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!"

I did what I was told, and came all over my vibe that she had pushed all the way inside me. My orgasm exploded in me, out of me. I squirted everywhere. She put her face down and let it wash all over her face, then buried her tongue inside me, lapping it up, swallowing everything coming out of me. I grabbed her horns and shoved her face into me, into my cumming, squirting pussy, pushing my hips into her, not letting her go until my orgasm settled; even then I didn't wan to stop or let her go, but I relaxed my hold of her, and let my legs go. I needed a minute, but I wasn't done, and I definitely did not want to stop. I had plans for her yet.

Maya crawled up over me as my orgasm settled, and I lay there panting and moaning, groaning, even whimpering at the pleasure she gave me. She ran her long moist tongue over my body, up to my breasts where she stopped, lightly biting and sucking on my hard nipples, licking Quetzal's cum that had run down from my face onto my chest, before bringing her face to mine. She licked my lips, which I parted for her and her tongue slipped in my mouth, licking the inside of my lips, before moving on to my cum covered face, cleaning me of Quetzal's cum. I ran my fingers thru her long dark hair, touched and massaged her heavy breasts. They were big, soft, and firm. I rubbed my hands over both of them, playing with her nipples, feeling the smoothness of her soft skin, squeezing and pushing them together. I wrapped my legs around her waist, threw my arms around her, and pulled myself up to her; I just wanted to feel our bodies together. Her breasts on mine, her hips against mine, every inch of her naked skin pressed against my naked body.

She didn't resist, and just kept kissing me, licking the cum off my face before pushing her cum coated tongue into my mouth. I licked it off her tongue and swallowed it, moaning as I did. I pushed my weight into her, rolling her on her back, my legs spread over her.

"Oooohhh, Ria wants control... hehehe."

"Yup, and I'm taking what I want now, giving you what I want to give, and your gonna take it."

"Oh fuck Ria, from sub to domme, just like that... I like it..."

"Oh just you wait, hehe."

I kissed her hard before sitting up over her and flipping myself around over her, spreading my legs over her face, and putting my own between hers; it hadn't been that long, but fuck I missed her scent and taste, and was hungry to eat her again. She grabbed around my hips and ass and pulled me down onto her as I pushed my tongue into her sweet slit; she tasted like sugar, brown sugar, honey, candy, all of it and none of it. Her juices thicker than a woman's, but familiar all the same. I pressed my tongue into her, trying to conceal my thoughts until the last minute. When I had her writhing beneath me, and her hips pushing into my face, and moaning into me as she tasted me, I let the thoughts go.

*Quetzal, fuck her the way you did me in my dream. Fuck the hell out her, her mouth and pussy.*

I wanted to give her her fantasy she talked about. I'm sure she's done this, but I wanted it to be with me. Two tentacles sprung up, one pushed into her wet slit just below my mouth on her, the other slid up her body between us, and I knew it went into her mouth when she stopped eating me and gasped.

*Ria! Naughty. Naughty Ria. Ha! Fuck your devious....*

*You like?* I thought as I focused on her clit.

*Quetzal, you can only do what I think. Maya has no control. Now Fuck her hard, make her buck, and scream over your tentacle in her mouth until she cums, squirting out around you and me.*

He did what I asked; as I licked and sucked on her clit trying to get her to cum, while Quetzal was pistoning his tentacle in and out of her with force enough to push her whole body forward. Over and over again the tentacle shoved up inside her. I stopped to lick his tentacle every time he pulled back. It fucked her slow and hard. Pulling itself back, before ramming her pussy deep with force. She moaned on the one fucking her mouth, which made me smile while I worked her clit. Her legs were spread as far apart as she could spread. I looked under me and up her body to watch the tentacle in her mouth. I saw her throat bulge out when it pushed down into her. She was almost screaming over the thing now.

*Fuck! Ria! My body's screaming! Fuck, you devious minx! I fucking love it! How'd you hide it from me, ha!*

*It wasn't easy... haha... but fuck it's fun to watch. Think I could just fuck myself watching this. So hot watching you get tentacle fucked, but you probably get this a lot.*

*Fuckfuckfuck.... Ria.. oh my.... It happens sometimes, but so good everytime... fuck!*

*Good Quetzal, fuck Maya hard, give her what she gave me, what you gave me. As big as you can fit in her.*

*Oh fuck! Ria!*

I actually saw his tentacles expand, from the bottom up. He grew in girth, stretching her lips, widening her opening, at I sucked her swollen clit and watched him continue to fuck her hard, no longer slow, but furiously pushing the tentacle in her, ramming, reaming inside her. She screamed on the one in her mouth. I looked under me, and up again, that one too grew in girth, and was pumping hard into her mouth, both her hands were on it and it looked like she was helping push it deeper into her throat, but I couldn't tell. I was so turned on licking her and watching her get fucked hard like that, I was dripping again, still over her face, my fluids leaking on her.

I saw and felt Maya's body tensing beneath me; she was going to orgasm, hard probably. In a moment more, as I had her clit between my lips, her whole body shook and her hips, her ass, left the bed, pushing up into me, into the tentacle fucking her, as she came hard. Her body in spasm; with every spasm up, the tentacle thrust in her, pushing her back down. Her cum shot out around the tentacle inside her, spurting everywhere; on the tentacle, on me... my face, in my hair. Maya was truly screaming and moaning in pleasure around the tentacle in her mouth. Her hands had a tight grip on it, I honestly couldn't tell if it was moving on it's own or if she was thrusting it into her own mouth.

After lapping her cum shooting out of her, and sucking and licking it off the tentacle, I rolled off from her, and sat beside her, watching her get double fucked by Quetzal. It was fucking beautiful to watch. Her head was thrown back, craning her neck, opening her throat up to the tentacle; her back was arching, lifting off the bed; the tentacle fucking her was pumping, slamming, railing into her so hard, with every thrust it was lifting her ass off the bed. I can't wait to be fucked like that, for her, her watching. That thought turned me on. I wondered if she'd like to see me getting fucked that hard. It would hurt, but it would be worth it if she wanted to watch me. I slipped a finger between my legs and just rubbed between my lips, not sliding my fingers inside myself. I was actually pretty tired at this point, but enjoying watching and listening to Maya get fucked this way, mostly because I knew she was loving it. I could tell by how her body moved, how she kept trying to spread herself open more for it, how she was pushing the one in her mouth deeper in.. but mostly because of what she was saying in my head.