Ria's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria: I'm sure we can figure something out eventually.. but I'm gonna go to bed and get some sleep, okay? Talk tomorrow?

Maya: Sure thing! Get some sleep beautiful! Don't have a tentacle sex dream without me! Ha! Nighty night!

Ria: Lmao! Buenos noches, chica!

Ummm... ok. That was a weird good night. Beautiful? A sex dream about tentacles? I mean it didn't fit exactly what's been going on with my dreams lately, but still. I barely knew her, and wasn't sure I even wanted to meet. Too bad her PF pic wasn't her real pic, and of a tall nordic blonde, lol. Anyway, I checked my phone for messages, but didn't have any, except the dating app notification telling me I had a match. I thought about it, but went to bed instead. It was 1030, pretty early for me, but I was so tired.

I woke up around 4 am, wide awake and refreshed. No sex dream, I was completely dry, lol. No dreams at all that I could remember. Gotta admit, I was both relieved, and disappointed.. a little. More relieved, but a little regret my dream partner didn't pay a visit. I mean, the sex in those dreams was amazing lol. Anyway. I didn't have much to do at 4 in the morning so I grabbed my phone and played a game, killing time. I noticed the alert from the dating app that I wasn't even sure why I still had. Fuck it, I might as well look at my match.

There she was. The long blonde hair, pale blue eyes. She had that certain smile, a little grin, like she knew things... a look in her eyes and expression on her face that I can't describe. A knowing? A lust? A want?... No, more like a look that said she knew you wanted her, and if you showed you wanted her, you could have her, that she would give you what you wanted. Desire rose in me immediately. I felt myself getting wet and weak just looking at her pics. In one she was wearing short shorts and a crop, showing lots of cleavage, seemed to be the main point in the pic, to show her boobs. In another she was wearing booty shorts in a mirror; she liked showing off her body I guess. There was another where she was wearing a button down, but the shirt was open all the way and just covering her chest as she stared straight ahead. And the last? Yeah. A mesh body suit. That was taken in a mirror, from her hips up, and she was looking back over her shoulder.

I wasn't sure how I felt about all this. First, it was a shock to see her on the app. Second, what the fuck?! How was she in my dreams? I mean, I don't know, the whole thing was weird. Oh. Forgot to mention, her name? Yeah. Maya. Yup. I never told her I was on a dating app. Was this coincidence? And the pics... I mean... was she just looking for sex? 'Cause that wasn't me.. I mean yeah, I like getting laid, but, and a fling or one night stand was great sometimes..but, fuck, I don't know. Maybe I was just in shock. Maybe I should just calm down, or drop the app and stay off line. Go dark for a while. But those dreams... the way she touched me in my dreams, the feelings I had, the sensations.. just thinking about those dreams made me want to touch myself, close my eyes and sink back into my bed, run my hands over my body, open my legs and slip my little fingers inside me, imagine it was her again until I came. Fuck I even wanted to get my toy out; my long hard pink vibrator and push it into me...

Without thinking about it I reached into my nightstand and pulled it out, positioned myself on all fours and turned it on and pushed it into me, I was already dripping, and I held myself up with one hand, and stroked my vibe in and out of me, high power, moaning until I came. It didn't take very long, and after I came I rolled on my back and turned it off, but kept sliding it in and out, slow but deep at first, I just didn't want to stop. It wasn't enough, I wanted more. I pushed into me faster and harder, feeling another orgasm building, but I just couldn't seem to cum again. I was getting frustrated, so faster and harder, deeper, I was making it hurt a little, I was getting louder, and thought about the neighbors in the apartments next to me, but fuck it, I needed this like nothing else. I bucked my hips up into my vibe as I pushed it into me, but I just couldn't cum, so I turned it back on, and slid it back in, masturbating with it, pushing it in me deep, holding it there, feeling it vibrate inside me against my walls, my fluids leaking all over it, all over my hand, my thighs getting wet and sticky again... but my orgasm just wouldn't release.

I was moaning loud now, I knew it, whimpering... "Oh my god, oh my god,... fuck fuck fuck... " All I needed was to cum.. but I just couldn't, but I wasn't gonna stop until I did. My free hand was on my chest, squeezing, kneading, pinching my nipples, fingers sliding into my mouth I sucked on them hard, pushing one breast against the other, trying to grab both with one hand.

My frustration was mounting, and I thought of Maya and one of our conversations; I pictured her face grinning at me seductively.

"What I love about the thought of a tentacle fuck..." was all I could hear in my head, the thought coming out of no where. I pulled my toy out of me and slipped my fingers inside me, taking my vibrator and running it up between my breasts, rubbing it between them and on them, then slid it into my mouth, vibrating the whole time. That was a first for me, and oh my god the sensations... and in my head I let myself go and just imagined a tentacle pumping into my mouth. I moaned as my toy vibrated in my mouth, wrapped tight around it as I pushed it in, back and fourth over my tongue. I felt it, the familiar build up, the tension, the aching, my release was coming. I let my mind run with the fantasy, being mouth fucked by a tentacle, with Maya's fingers inside me, moaning at the pleasure, I envisioned the tentacle expanding in my mouth, tensing, getting harder, then exploding in my mouth, a sweet sticky fluid flooding my mouth, overwhelming me, pouring down my throat. Pulling out my vibrator I imagined what Maya had said in our chat, being covered in the tentacle cum, then my own orgasm hit and washed over me, my pussy leaking and squirting fluids out around my fingers buried inside myself.

I lay there on my bed breathing hard. I was sweating, my black hair stuck to my face and forehead. What was wrong with me? I have never been so obsessed with sex before, and now I couldn't stop fucking myself, and my fantasies were getting crazier and crazier. Every time I thought of Maya, every time I talked with her, I was uncontrollably turned on, my sex drive was insane! I had to stop; clear my head; I had to get control of myself. Maybe a hike would do it. I hadn't been in the woods for ages, and it always helped me calm down. I realized how much I missed being in the trees. That was it then, into the woods I would go.

After my day of lectures and research I headed to one of my favorite parks and hiked the trails for a few hours. Being the middle of the week there weren't a lot of people and it was peaceful and quiet. I was able to sit alone at the edge of a large pond in the middle of the woods and enjoy the stillness and solitude, breathing the fresh air. I shut my brain off and just... was. My phone was off and I had no interruptions. I felt I achieved some level of peace before going home. The peace I found wouldn't last long tho.

When I got home I turned my phone back on and looked at the dating app, going back to Maya's profile. How did this happen? How did she find me here? Was it a coincidence? If it was, it was an odd one. Why didn't she just say something? And, should I confront her, or let it ride and see what happened?

Too tempted, I got on my laptop and went to one of the sites with the stories, the one with my favorite. A woman goes to a cabin in the woods and hikes to a lake, sitting on the shore after a swim she dozes off, and wakes up when tentacles slither out of the lake and take her. At first she panics ( who wouldn't?), but ends up loving it, being fucked by the tentacles, before they let her go and slide back into the lake. It was written by a woman. I don't know why, but this story turned me on every time, I never got tired of reading it, and several times I finger fucked myself to it, once even using my vibe. Maybe Maya was right and I should just admit it to myself, and accept that I loved the fantasy, and give in to the desire it filled me with. Like my desire for Maya. Maybe she felt the same about me. Maybe she was shocked to find me on the dating app. Things to think about I guess. Now as I read this story I was thinking maybe it wouldn't be so bad to talk about the fantasy, like she was so willing to do herself, except her profile pic wasn't real. Mine was. People would know who I was. Probably a little too late, but maybe I would change it, and I had the perfect idea.

I logged in and changed my pic to Albedo. The anime from Overlord. Always had a thing for her. I know, I know, a crush on a cartoon, ha! Not only guys like that stuff. I was always drawn to her; first, she was hot. Big booty, large boobs, half shown, the horns, long dark hair, and the general feel and image of a demon girl. I know! I'm weird, I get it. But she also felt like a rebellion to me, against societal standards, not sure why, but that's what she represented to me. And have you seen some of the fan art? Wow. Like, wow. When I was worked up, there were times when she would be my sex fantasy. Judge all you want, we all have our thing. Like tentacle sex, lol. Speaking of which.

Maya was already there chatting with others when I got on and changed my pic.

Maya: Ria!😊🥰. Hey!

Ria: Hey Maya😊, everyone. What's up?

Maya: NM... just chatting. Hoping you would show up.

Ria: Don't let me interrupt, lol. What are we talking about tonight?

Maya: Just the usual. Getting fucked by tentacles 'till you can't take anymore, then getting fucked by tentacles some more, lmao!

Ria: Lol, sounds fun.

That's when I decided to go all in, let it out, give in to my fantasy, what I wanted, what I fantasized about.

Ria: Except one thing.

Maya: And what's that, hmmm?🤔

Ria: Ha! Well...

Maya: Oh, nice pic change btw. Love Albedo! Hot as fuck. Sometimes I think I look a little like her. I definitely have the booty, lol. If I dyed my hair black...

Ria: Ha! what color is your hair? ( I wasn't ready to let her know I saw her on the app).

Maya: Blonde. True blonde...😏

Ria: Sounds pretty. Don't dye it, lol. I like blondes.😉

Maya: Awe, your sweet. Thanks! But you were going to say something about a tentacle fantasy? Don't try gettin' out of it lol.

Ria: Oh boy.. ok... here we go. I have a fantasy of being with a woman, and a tentacle.

Maya: Wanna be more specific? I'm intrigued lol.

Ria: Ummmm..... ok. Kinda embarrassing but... I want a woman going down on me, and a tentacle fucking my mouth. I don't really want a guy right now, but I miss that, something big and hard in my mouth, cumming in my mouth. I miss the taste. Too much?

Maya: Fucking hot! Yes! No, not too much! That's why we're here right? To talk about it? Get the fantasy out? I want that too, but like, I want her to be focusing on my clit while the tentacle fills my mouth and my slit, cumming in both my holes at the same time. Like in the anime porn lol. Feel better? Mines more ummm.. dirty lol than yours.

Ria: That sounds fun as fuck. If it did happen I'd probably freak out and run lol. But I love the fantasy.

Maya: Me too. I made myself cum last night thinking about it. As soon as one tentacle came, another replaced it, over and over, in my fantasy I was covered and leaking everywhere.. ha!

Ria: Lmao! Confession time. I came last night pretending my vibe was a tentacle, in my mouth. 😂😅😬😳😈🤭

Maya: Ooohhhh... you naughty girl, you! Ha! Wish I could be in your dreams, they sound fun😈😈😏.

Ria: Welllll.... lol

Maya: Oh sounds like there's a secret here... huh🤔

Ria: Someone's been in my dreams lately. You got anything you want to confess? Like idk, a dating app confession?

Maya: Lmao! You did see it! You saw we matched! Why haven't you responded?

Ria: You really want to get into this? Because I got questions.

Maya: Ok. Ask.

Ria: Who are you really? Your pf pic here isn't really you. And how can I be sure your dating app pics are really you? Honestly, they look a little fake.

Maya: Fair. Ok, my pic here is for fun. It's a sex pic, honestly. Just meant to have fun, nothing more. How did I know I'd meet you? As for the dating app pics. Well those are real. That's me.

Ria: But why not just regular pics? Like everyday pics? Why are they so sexualized? I mean, that's not what I'm looking for. I want something real.

Maya: Maybe we should have this conversation in person. Why don't we meet? Make it public. A coffee shop or something if that will make you comfortable.

Ria: I'm not sure I trust you yet, or at least who you say you are. It kinda feels like.... idk, weird.. that I meet you here, then suddenly your on my dating app?

Maya: I get that. But I swear it's not, ummm, stalkerish. I promise.

Ria:......

Maya: Ok. I get it. I want to keep talking to you, I do. I'll give you time to think about it. But please consider meeting me? In person? I swear it'll be ok. Ria?

Ria: I've been honest about who I am and what I look like from the beginning, but you hid yourself... so I don't know. I'll think about it. But I'm gonna go for now. Later Maya.

I didn't wait for a response, I shut my laptop down and turned my phone off and turned Netflix on and watched a show. If you need to know, I was on my second round of Wednesday. Love that show, and the lead actress reminded me of me, so. Anyway. Eventually tho my new addiction got the best of me, and as the show played, I turned my laptop on and found some story sights that had what I was looking for, and read a few short ones. Most were bad, but a few were hot. I'm not into the horror ones, where the women are forced, and don't enjoy it; what turns me on is a woman enjoying herself, wanting it, like I did now.

I don't know why I couldn't let it go. I've never had a problem shutting off the porn. I'm not addicted to it, at least I wasn't. Actually it used to be pretty rare for me. I've always been able to just use my imagination when I'd masturbate, if I was worked up enough, which until recently, was also pretty rare. At least not everyday like now. This was getting out of hand, but I just couldn't help myself. Even being mad at her I still wanted to fantasize about her. Imagine her pleasing me, tasting me, fucking me... and I wanted to do the same for her. Fuck, I even wanted to fantasize being with her and the weird ass tentacle thing she wanted; I didn't care as long as I could have her, even if it was just in my head. But after reading a few stories, I laid down, and closed my eyes, wet as fuck, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't bring her to mind, which was fucking weird. I even turned my phone on and looked at her pf pics, but I just couldn't keep her image in my mind. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Eventually I gave up trying to picture her and remember my dreams. I was desperate tho and watched some porn. All kinds, but nothing was working. I shut my computer off and got my vibe out, but I just lost interest and couldn't cum. Fuck it, guess I'm going to sleep frustrated.

I tossed and turned for a while and couldn't get comfy, you know how it is. I think it was because I was hot. I took my shorts off and just slept with a sheet covering me, that and a light pink tank. It didn't help tho, and I still tossed and turned, half awake, half asleep. That's when another dream hit me. Dreams in that state are weird anyway, but this one was really out there.

I vaguely remember ( in my dream) opening my eyes and seeing this weird pink blob on the floor next to my bed. I stared at it for a few minutes and nothing... it just sat there, no eyes no mouth, no anything. Then it started moving. Well, not moving moving, but like rippling. A rippling across the surface of it, and out of that rippling, a protuberance started growing out of it, snaking it's way across the short distance between it and my bed. It snaked across the floor and up my bedside. I should have been freaking out, but I wasn't. I knew what it was doing, and I wanted it. Not sure why, but I did.

I watched the thing grow in length, as it moved up the bedside, and I waited for it. I couldn't wait. I was getting impatient. It slid up onto the bed and under the sheet covering me, I rolled onto my back as it snaked it's way onto my body, exploring my skin. First around my stomach, it slithered back and forth, my hands were at my side, and I tried to keep them there, but couldn't, I had to touch it, wanted to touch it. I put my one hand on it. I wasn't sure what I expected, but it felt.. hard, but soft, like if I pressed against it, I could squeeze it, I think I expected it to be slimy. Anyway, I lay back, trying to relax. I was nervous, and was trying not to be, I didn't want to be tho, but I was. So I lay back, running my fingers over the tentacle snaking over my body; It kept growing longer and longer with every inch it covered over me. My breathing was deeper, rushed, I knew I was wet between my legs, and for a moment it felt like it was going down, slipping downward towards my parted legs. In my head, I remember feeling slightly disappointed that it was going to slip inside too soon. I was wrong.

I felt it change direction, and start climbing up, pushing under my tank top, lifting it and sliding under, moving faster it made its way up between my breasts where it stopped. It lifted itself, and pressed itself against my nipples, one after another, then slithered around them, squeezing around them gently. I still had one hand on the thing, it was growing in girth as well as length, and I started gently rubbing it, gliding my hand over it before taking hold of it and stroking it slowly as it grew in length, keeping my breasts encircled, while the tip slid up between my cleavage and up my neck.

I knew what it wanted, as the narrow tip of the thing touched my lips, but it didn't force its way into my mouth, but gently rubbed itself against them.. fuck this was hot. I remember feeling confused; why wasn't it pushing in? Why was it waiting? I was so turned on my free hand was now between my legs, rubbing my lips below, as this... thing was rubbing against my lips above, and my other hand was stroking lower on the tentacle below. By now my body was screaming for something, anything... and that's when I felt a moving bulge under my hand that was stroking it; it moved up the tentacle, around where it was circled around by breasts, and up to the tip, when it exploded a white sticky substance all over my half parted lips, cumming all over them and all over my face. My eyes opened in shock, and gasping in surprise, my mouth opened and it's cum leaked into my mouth, onto my tongue... it was sweet and delicious, and fuck I wanted more.

I kept stroking the thing, faster now, wanting more of it. I realized how long it's been since I had cum on my face, or tasted it, and I definitely wanted more of it. But instead of cumming on me more, it pushed itself ( finally ) into my mouth, forcing my head backwards to take it in as it began fucking my mouth, just like I wanted. I stopped stroking it and held it with one hand, feeling it snake back and forth on it's own, my fingers below now inside me. I could feel an orgasm building in my core, as more and more of the tentacle entered my mouth, expanding in girth just big enough to fill my mouth, stretching my jaw and lips as much as I could, like it knew my limits. I could feel it hitting over and over again the back of my throat, sliding between my lips, my hand. I felt a liquid slowly leaking down my throat, like precum, but it wasn't gushing, or pouring in, just leaking enough so I could swallow, and that swallowing motion caused my throat to tighten everytime around the tentacle, pushing against it, like my walls in my extremely wet pussy were tightening around my fingers.