Ria's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back was arching, and my head thrown back as the tentacle kept a slow rhythmic pace fucking my mouth, my legs spread, fingers inside me, when I felt something wrapping around and slithering over one of my legs. Yes! Oh my god, I was going to get fucked, and I was desperate to have something inside me. The thing slithered up and around my leg, my thigh, pulling my legs apart more, as it snaked over my hand that was inside me. I pulled my fingers out reluctantly, but also knowing I was about to get fucked, hopefully hard. It slid over my hand, between my lips, riding itself between them for a few moments. Fuck I couldn't wait, and I pushed my hips up into it, idk why, but hoping it would understand I was ready for it. As it slid between my lips, up and down, getting itself wet with my juices, I could feel it growing, like the one in my mouth did, larger, and much, much harder. I was ready to cum already when it pushed hard and deep inside me, spreading me, splitting me, hard and deep, so hard the force of it pushed my body back, and slammed my head against the headboard, not so hard it hurt, but hard enough I felt it and let out a little cry around the tentacle mouth fucking me.

I came all over the tentacle between my legs, I could feel my orgasm exploding around it as it thrust itself inside me hard and deep, over and over... even after I came it didn't relent, it just kept pushing in, fucking me hard, like I wanted. The one in my mouth picked up it's pace as well, matching the speed and force of the one between my legs.

my body clenching the one fucking my pussy, my mouth tightening around the other, I didn't want any of it to stop... I wanted more, and I was afraid that I would wake up before it was over and I had all I wanted.

By now both my hands were on the one mouth fucking me, just trying to hold onto something while I took this tentacle double fuck, letting it do what it wanted, fuck me as hard as it wanted, as rough as it wanted. The one was buried in my throat, sliding deeper into my mouth, I almost couldn't breathe ( this was a dream, remember) but I managed thru my nose, and it kept me from screaming in pleasure over the one fucking me hard and deep, as it made me cum over and over, never stopping, never slowing down, my back and hips spasming up and down, into it, pushing against it, over and over with every thrust into me.

I had one vague idea of one regret... I wished Maya was there with me, and that thought wouldn't leave my head. I wished that she could see this thing in me, my mouth, fucking me hard, so hard, my bed was hitting the wall, I wished she was there to see the cumming I was going to take from it, the cumming I knew I now wanted.

When I had that thought, I knew it was coming. I felt it thru the tentacle in my hands, the one mouth fucking me, or more accurately, throat fucking me. I felt the bulge just before it's first release. It exploded in my throat, forcing it's cum down my throat into my stomach. It pulled back a little, far enough to be on my tongue with the next explosion of tentacle jizz on my tongue, now I could taste it's sweetness, feel its thickness coating my tongue, the inside of my mouth. As that one came in my mouth, the one fucking me came inside me, flooding me, flooding my pussy, my womb, over and over, so much I felt its warm cum jetting out around the tentacle ejecting its fluid inside me. Mixing with mine, as I came hard when they both started cumming in me. One in my mouth and throat, the other in my pussy. Over and over again, both cumming copious amounts of jizz inside me, two holes filled with tentacle cum. My mind was screaming for more. I wanted to make them cum more for me. I got my wish. Both pulled out of me at the same time, and losing my grip of the one, they both hovered over my body, and kept spraying me with it's cum. My face and chest covered in thick sticky white fluid, the other covering and coating my thighs, over my pussy, a tentacle cream pie ( lmao! Idk why but that's funny as fuck). My stomach was coated in the white jizz, my hips; the one cumming on my face and tits coated my hair in it's cum. I was covered, head to foot in tentacle cum. As they came on me over and over I pushed my fingers back in me and came again, with the other I was scooping it out of my eyes, and instinctively without thinking, pushed it into my mouth, eating it, swallowing it. Fuck I missed cum! But where was Maya? I missed her in this dream, and knew I wanted her. Even tho I knew this wasn't real, the dream was a tentacle fuck, which, obvi, couldn't happen, but I knew I wanted her. And knew it wasn't just lust.... mostly lust, but not just lust. Damn. Fuck. I wanted Maya, even if I was mad at her, and had a right to be. I wanted Maya.

The tentacles stopped cumming on me and hovered over me, the one that fucked my mouth and throat was closest, and I grabbed it and took it in my mouth again, licking it and sucking it clean. And just like a cock, it shrank in size and hardness, softening in my mouth. I let it go and leaned up taking the one that had completely railed me, flooding my inside with its cum before cumming all over me, and did the same. They tasted, and felt just like a real cock. They shrank and slithered down off my body, from around my leg and breasts, and back off the bed, to the little pink blob on the floor. I was left on the bed catching my breath, covered in cum, wishing only that Maya had been there. Just before I fell asleep in my dream, a figure bent over me, standing at my bedside, leaning in and kissed my cum covered lips gently.

"I will always be with you if you want me, Ria."

I woke from my dream, looking around. I was getting used to this now. I was dressed as I was before, there was no pink blob in my room, I wasn't covered in tentacle cum lol, and other than wet fingers from fucking myself in my sleep again, everything was normal, except that I realized I wanted, and missed, someone I have never even met.

I went thru the next few days normally. No porn, no stories, and no sex dreams. Just living my quiet life, researching, lecturing freshmen occasionally on classical lit, and working on my dissertation. I hadn't been in the chats or anything; I didn't even check my dating app, even tho I wanted to. I missed talking to Maya, and seeing her in my dreams. I know I only mentioned here that we talked about sex, but I really didn't think you would be interested in the other stuff; like all the things we had in common. She was very knowledgeable in folklore and mythologies especially the darker, more taboo side of things and had great insights into ancient cultures and their histories. Anyway, yeah, I'm kinda a nerd if you hadn't picked up on that. I only mention it here, towards the end, because I realize I'm talking a lot about missing her, and don't want you to think it's all about the sex dreams. Or, how she was in my dreams; I mean really, how would I know how it would be in reality? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to make me cum just by touching or kissing me, and obviously she wouldn't have tentacles lmao! Moving on...

So a few days later, as I said, I was home and putting my research aside, I got ready for bed, putting my long black hair in a loose pony, and slipping on a satin cami nightdress, low cut in the front and thin shoulder straps, dark blue. I liked how the color looked against my brown latina skin. Since all the dreams stopped, I just wanted to feel sexy, and this did the trick. It's just a shame there wasn't anyone here to see me in it.

I went to bed and lay there for a while, but couldn't sleep again. Honestly I didn't feel tired when I went to bed, but didn't really feel like doing anything so I thought I'd try to sleep, but I couldn't. I grabbed my phone and stared at it for a few minutes trying to make up my mind. Fuck it, I logged onto the dating app and checked it out. I had a message from Maya.

Maya: Hey Ria, miss you! Hope your good. Message me if you want.

That was it. Two days ago. At least she wasn't trying to bombard me with messages. I thought about it for a few more minutes, rereading her message over and over again, looking at her pics. Not because they were sexy as fuck (they were) and not because I wanted to fantasize again. But because I was legit missing talking to her. The most intense thing about all those dreams wasn't even the orgasms, which were intense, the best I ever had really, but the feeling of her presence, even tho it was only in my dreams. I really wanted to know, really needed to know, if that could be real.

I got up and went out to my couch, laptop on the coffee table, and flipped it open and turned it on. I went to the site we always chatted in to see if she was there. I thought about messaging her on the dating app, but who knows how long that would take? More likely she was on the chat. As I logged in to the chat, before I finished typing, I mumbled out loud ( I know, weird right? But when you spend as much time alone as I do, sometimes you say things out loud you only intend to think, right?)...

"Okay, Maya, let's meet. Let's see who you are. Hope your really you."

If you thought this story so far is a little strange, just wait.

Right after I said that, the air in the room changed, I can't explain how really, but it did. I sat there cross legged on my couch, in my little nightdress, looking at a spot in my little living room. The air, or that space, not sure how to describe this... started shimmering, wavering... or something. A dark black spot appeared, darker than the room already was. The only light was coming from the moon shining in the windows, a parking light, and my laptop. Something was materializing right in front of me; I was too shocked and frightened to move or respond... I sat there frozen, stuck, almost like I was in that dream I told you about, the one where I first saw her face. It happened pretty quick actually. The moment was short, which is why I couldn't really react. And before I knew it, there was a tall nordic blonde, large breasts, a thin waist, and a well rounded shapely butt, hair falling just short of her lower back, standing in my living room, wearing blue jean cut offs, super short... and I mean short, like I knew she shaved short.. and a crop top, no bra.

"Ria! You have no idea how happy I am! I know! You have a ton of questions, and I have answers, I promise. But I gotta say, I'm so happy you wanted to meet. I could literally cry right now!"

I was scared, confused and.... confused mostly I guess. A whole range of emotions wss going thru me and I couldn't get a grip on any of them. I mean, out of no where there she was in front of me in my living room. What would you be thinking? Startled! That's the word I'm looking for. I was startled, to say the least.

"What!? How.... "

"I get it, lol. But yes this is real. I'm real. What you just saw happen is real. Not a dream like you've been having."

"Ummmm... am I going crazy?!"

"Nope. I'm real, like I said. It's me, Maya, in the flesh, with of course Quetzal."

Quetzal? Huh?.... Oh my... there on the floor at her feet was the pink blob thing from my last dream, the thing that grew tentacles and double fucked the hell out of me, and bathed me in its cum. Whoa, this was getting very, very weird.

"Yes! The same, ha! He's a good little pet isn't he?"

She leaned over and patted the thing, like it was a dog, and it shifted towards her like one too. How am I supposed to respond to this?

"Ummmm.... I don't know what... "

"It's ok Ria, I swear. Let me explain. I am a succubus. Yes, we're real, as are incubi, we're everywhere."

"Ok... but why... umm... I thought... well I thought they didn't really exist, first, second, what the fuck!?"

"Hahaha! I know, I shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it. We are real, and here I am."

"But aren't you just supposed to be in my dreams, or anyone's dreams?"

I needed to take this slow and try to wrap my mind around this. So one question at a time.

"Good place to start. Ok, yes, we usually just stay in your subconscious, entering your dreams, and feed off your sexual energy and lust and fluids that way. But sometimes ( and more often than you think) we can, if the human wants us to enough, we can show ourselves in our real physical form."

"So you feed off humans, like a vampire. Eventually draining us?"

"Haha! No.. kinda... but no. We won't drain you like a vampire, except for a nightly basis, draining you of your lust and sexual energy, but only for that night, or day, or whatever. Vampires kill, or turn their victims into vampires. You won't die, or lose your sexual energy, or become a succubus. You'll stay you, except maybe a bit hornier or lustful than before. The usual side effect, as you know, is an increase in your sexual appetite. I know you know, because I can feel your lust burning in you now."

She narrowed her eyes as they bore into me. Like she was reading my soul. And she was right. I was burning with it. I wanted her and it was taking everything I had to control myself. Her lust and desire were emanating from her, pouring off her; everything about her exuded sex. Her eyes, her body, her outfit; everything screamed sex and want and lust. And I wanted it, badly. If I thought her presence in my dreams was intense, that couldn't compare to what I felt now. I was dripping onto my couch just looking at her, since I wasn't wearing anything to keep my juices from leaking out of me, and she was watching, staring between my legs, watching it happen.

"But why.... ummm.... why me? Ummm... I don't know what to ask..."

. "It's fine Ria. I'll explain about you first, then I'll get to other things. You've been lonely for a while...."

Gee, thanks for pointing that out.

"There's nothing wrong with that Ria. Don't be hard on yourself."

"What the fuck! You can read my mind?"

"Well, we do spend all our time in your subconscious, so yes. That's how we know how to fulfill your desires in your dreams. If we couldn't how would I have made you cum so many times in your dreams? How to touch you? How to kiss you just right?"

"Well, that makes sense I guess. Not liking that tho."

"I get that, but it can't be helped. So where was I? Oh you have been lonely for a while, which is why you were on that site, reading those stories, and chatting. Which is how we met a few weeks ago. I just had to find you to make a psychic link. And here we are."

"That seems a little simplistic."

"In a nutshell, yes."

"Why me? There's plenty of other women there."

"True. But some of them were men actually, and I wanted a woman. I prefer women, like you. Sure a man will do, but you like what you like, right? Besides, you seemed sweet, and I think your gorgeous. And I was hungry, I needed something new. Oh, and even on line I could feel your lust and heat. You wanted something different. And I'm definitely different."

"Yes, yes you are. Like nothing I have ever experienced before."

That was an understatement.

"Hahaha! I know! Glad you like." A devilish grin breaking across her lips.

"Anyway, why not just stay in my dreams? I thought that was what your... ummm.. what you... ugh... what succubi and incubi, do."

"Is that where you want me? Is that what you want from me? To stay in your dreams? I wanted to meet you, to see you in the flesh, because I know it's what you want, too. I also know you want more than just the sex. You desire and crave love and lust. So do I, Ria."

"Is that possible with you? I thought humans would just be 'food' for you?"

"Usually you would be right. Usually humans are just that. But you need to know a few things. So you've had one night stands, and flings, and relationships that were just about sex and desire and lust right? Like you didn't care about who the person was, just as long as they had a cock, or knew how to eat you, or please you, just because you wanted that body? Those breasts, or eat another woman out because she looked yummy? A cock just because you wanted to taste it or feel that cum? Feel it explode inside you? Right? That's what we are, and what we do, mostly. Just in your dreams, in your subconscious.

But Ria, you should understand, too, that we were born from the human mind; the will; the subconscious. That's how we came to be. We are a result of the hidden lust and desires of humans. That means we experience the same things humans do. Love, heartbreak, want, loss, pain.. all of it. Except death. We can only pass away if we choose to stop feeding, or humans starve us. And it has happened... not often, but it has.

Granted, love is kind of rare, but there are succubi, incubi, coupled with humans everywhere. It is a choice we make, not that different than humans do when they choose only

one partner. There are differences, tho, important ones. And I need to tell you about those."

The ideas were already running thru my head. She's immortal, if she's real, which, as weird as this sounds, is the only thing that made sense, I would die. I would grow old, lose my sexual appeal, my sex drive, she would abandon me in the end. How do you go into a relationship knowing your going to be abandoned? As much as I wanted her, these thoughts hit me hard, and beyond my control, my eyes starting watering.

"I know where your mind is going, and I really want you to calm down and relax. If you choose to be with me, which I think you want, there are things to know. First, who knows if you will want me forever? Maybe you'll change your mind. Maybe I'll change my mind. That's what relationships are, right? You never really do know. But there is one other thing, Ria. It's possible for us to be together forever. I appeared in your living room by interdimensional travel. What does that mean? Well to keep it simple, we can travel inter dimensionally, and in those dimensions, there is a place that if a human enters, they stay that age forever. But they age if they leave. Like if you went, and came back after twenty years, you would age those twenty years. Make sense?"

"So if I wanted to be with you forever, I would have to leave and never come back?"

That was a lot to take in and think about.

"Afraid so. But I want you to know, I would never leave your side if you didn't want to go. I would stay here with you until the end, if things worked out between us. If I stop feeding, I too, will grow old and eventually fade. So it's not impossible for us to grow old together, if we are actually meant to be together. And no matter what Ria, I will always be with you, if not physically, I will be in your subconscious, and in your dreams, if you want me there.

But these are questions for another time, right? We have here and now, if you want me, physically that is. If you don't, I can leave now."

I hesitated, and she watched me carefully. I had no idea what to say, really. This was a lot to take in and process. I was staring at the floor when she spoke again.

"How about I leave you now, so you can think about it? I won't bother you until you call me again." She smiled gently and the air began to shiver again.

"No! Wait! Don't go. Don't leave yet. I just... I need... ugh. I have so many questions, but I don't want you to go Maya. Just stay."

She smiled and stayed, the air around her settled back to normal.

"Sit with me? Here, next to me?"

She came to the couch and sat next to me, I leaned into her, nestling myself on her shoulder, her arm over me, touching my skin. Her touch sent shockwaves thru me, goosebumps, waves of pleasure, like in my dreams. I had to take deep breathes to control myself.

"I thought your touch would only do that to me in my dreams."

"Hahaha! Nope, I..., we actually, are sex. It's what we do. Pleasure is our gift, tho sometimes we can bring pain, if someone excites our wrath, but it's rare; we thrive on pleasure. Giving it is how we get ours. It's part of what feeds us."