Ria's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, leaving the serious stuff behind for now, is this what you really look like? Is this your true self?" I asked pushing myself up and pulling away to look her in her pale blue eyes.

"Yes, and no. I am a woman, and this is the body type the human subconscious gave me. But I can change my appearance. I chose this tall blonde, blue eyed form scrounging around your subconscious. You definitely have a thing for blondes, so this is what I chose, how to appear to you in your dreams, and what to look like if and when you wanted to see me physically."

"So what do you really look like? If... ummm... we choose each other.." I blushed... " then I want you to be you."

"So cute! How your embarrassed about it! Hahaha! Anyway, in the case of incubi and succubi, appearance really is skin deep. I will always be me, no matter what I look like to you. But if you really want to see my true form then...."

She stood up and the air did that thing again, growing dark around her so I couldn't see what was happening. When everything was normal again, there was the red skinned demon/ devil woman from her profile pic from the chat, complete with curved horns and mesh body suit. Fuck, that was hot, and if possible, exuding more sex than before. My desire and lust, and wetness increased, too. It was getting harder and harder to control myself as my legs pushed together, beyond my control and I felt liquid running down my thighs.

"Hmmmm.... glad you like. It's always flattering to know someone wants to fuck the real you.. but how do you feel about this maybe?"

She changed again, and in a few moments, Albedo stood in my living room. Horns, pale skin, black hair cascading to the floor, only not in her usual white flowing dress, but a black corset, stockings strapped to lace panties.

"I know you LOVE this... ha!"

"Hey!... ok, I do... but kinda mean I think."

I laughed saying it, and it was kinda embarrassing that she pulled that on me.. I can't help that I lust after an anime character. She was laughing at me, too, and we both giggled as she went back to her actual form.

"Now I can't become a man, or grow a cock. So you know. I am a woman and like I said, my body type was set from the day the human subconscious brought me into existence. We are not all powerful. But if you ever wanna fuck a celebrity, let me know, ha! and I can give that to you, as long as she's a woman. But my point is Ria, no matter what you ask me to appear as, it will always be me. It's not like how humans fuck someone and think of another, it will always be me, and your pleasure feeds me and keeps me alive, so we are not offended by things like that."

"This is a lot to adjust to, really, and I'm kinda overwhelmed. But what about you? You don't want another? Don't wanna roam around feeding off others? A man, or another woman?"

"No Ria. It's like I said before. We can fall in love, just like humans. And I don't know why it was you, who can explain love? But I only desire you. I only want you to feed me. I only want to bring you pleasure, just like I know you really only want me now, and you can't explain that either, can you? Certainly we will both find others attractive, but like any couple we need only take that desire out on each other, right? Other than the sex, the dreams you've had, which, by the way, were just dreams, but very, very real at the same time, this can be real between us, and the sex can be as well. And if you're thinking it's not going to be as good as the dreams, well, I hope you want to find out."

"How is that, anyway?"

"Not really sure, actually. Humans created us this way, to feed this way, and act this way. Except for falling in love and what not. An unintended consequence of existing I think. I don't question it really, I just live it. And I want to be with you, and only you."

"But don't you need or want a man? That's one thing about me. Sometimes I really need a man. I just get these urges for a dick in me."

Kinda embarrassing to say, but let's face it, this convo had gone off the rails a long time ago.

"Well, like you, I have my preference, although a hard cock is nice, and a man's cum is pretty filling for me, as well as his energy, but a woman's energy is different, and I prefer it. And especially if it's for real physical. A woman's skin is far better to touch and feel, her curves, her soft breasts, her hair... her scent. All of it. And her juices are just yummier to me. And, lets not forget about Quetzal here..."

I did forget. And definitely had questions.

"About him.... it....? What is he exactly? Where did you find him?"

"Calling him 'him' is fine. And I found him in a dimension on my travels. Not sure what he is exactly. But we've been travelling together for centuries now. I found him after a long stay in what you know as Mexico. I took his name from an Aztec god, but shortened it to make it cute! And he's my replacement for male cock, which I find myself wanting less and less. Besides, no man, or men for that matter, can cum like he can, on command, as much as you want, as you now know."

She grinned at me again, that look that meant trouble and mischief.

"And other things..."

"Ha! Yes! A double fuck, straight down your throat... fun! Oh and that yummy cum... hmmmm... anyway, Ria. I know you enjoyed that dream."

"Yeah, why weren't you there? I wanted you to be..."

She came to where I was sitting and straddled me on my couch, her arms around my neck, looking me straight in the eyes, her breath warm and sweet on me, I started breathing deep, my chest heaving.

"I need you to make up your own mind, if you want me for real or not. I don't want to push you, or force you, no matter how bad I want you. And you wanted something so I sent Quetzal. Besides, it allowed you to open yourself up to your real desires, which I would do anything to fulfill. And if you remember I came to you in the end."

"Ummm....yeah.... I know you did, and I loved that." I was feeling weak with her on my lap, I rested my hands on her wide hips, feeling her soft skin, warm to the touch, sending tingling sensations thru me, and I was growing wetter. She leaned into me, her lips by my ear.

"What else do you want to know? Oh..I know. No matter how much you have him cum inside you, he cannot impregnate you. Or me. Actually, I cannot breed, so. Nor can I transmit or carry anything.... bad. My body won't allow it."

"Ahhhh.... ummm..."

She pulled back, and looked at me, giggling.

"Sorry. I don't mean to laugh, but your so fucking cute when you want me, when your desire is aroused. I just love it!"

"Ahhh... ok... ummm.. in my dream the other night, ah.. he seemed to know what I wanted. How is that?"

"Smart girl! He did. He and I are psychically linked. And you can be too. But he knew, thru me, what you desired. Including the cum bath. Hehehe."

"Hey! No fair! You put that idea in my head!"

"Ha! I suppose I did. But it wouldn't have happened if you didn't desire it. I'll show you."

She stood up, which was disappointing to me, I missed her already on me. She never broke eye contact with me, but never said a word, either. Then I saw Quetzal grow a tentacle, and creep up around her leg, snaking between her breasts, and push into her mouth, doing to her what he did to me a few nights ago, only this was real. Pushing in and out of her mouth, she moaned on it, until I saw that bulge grow and move up the tentacle, where it exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all, as the tentacle shrank back.

"You see? Simple. I told him I wanted him in my mouth for a few moments, then to cum in my mouth, now he's done. It can last for as long as you like, or as short as you like. He gives what is wanted, nothing more. I'm not sure how much pleasure, if any, he gets, but he doesn't really eat either. Maybe in his dimension he's an incubi. Who knows? He doesn't really leave my side tho. So if you want me, you get him too. Do you want to try it? See how it works?"

"Ummmm.... I'll wait, I'm still nervous and overwhelmed. And it freaks me out a little. But how many... things does he have?"

"Well let's see... Quetzal, what's your record for pleasing women at one time?"

The thing sat there for a moment, like it was thinking. Then fifteen protuberances appeared, but only in small little lumps all over it before it went back to a smooth roundish blob.

"Oh right! Fifteen. The harem in the east a few centuries back. What a wonderful month that was! Ha! Anyway Ria, enough to fulfill both you and me together, and with at least me, all three of my holes. I know your not into that, but sometimes I feel a little freaky and love it."

"Oh my... ummm... yeah." Fuck me. I wanted what she was saying, but I definitely wasn't ready for that. I haven't even had her yet, at least not for real.

"One last question. What about other succubi? How can what I give you compare to what another succubus can?"

"Well for starters, if another succubi or incubi enters your subconscious I will know, and I will fight to keep you. Secondly, we cannot feed each other, it just doesn't work that way. And lastly, and I can't say this enough, I want you. Not another. You. Only you. And don't underestimate what you can do, or how desirable you are. I was lucky to get to you before another could. And thankfully, you weren't really interested in dating another human. I was lucky for all of that to fall into place how it did."

That was amazing to hear, and gave me butterflies, and the warm fuzzies, and the giddiness, and all the feels. I almost started crying again. So there I was on my couch, in my dark blue nightdress, half naked, boobs almost totally exposed, my juices running down my legs, lust screaming from every fiber of my body, and this lustful, beautiful succubus who wanted me, not just as a plaything, although I wanted desperately to be her plaything, but wanted me for real, like I wanted her, in the worst (or best) kind of way, with her tentacle pet, that I guess could be mine too.

"Maya?"

"Yes, Ria?" She was smiling, probably knowing what was coming.

"I want you. All of it. You, and only you. I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. I want you every day. All days. Love me, fuck me. Make me your plaything, let me be the only one who feeds you. I'll try to be enough. I want you. I want your pleasure. I want to give you pleasure. I want to feel you, touch you, taste you. I want to know evey inch of you and your body, like I want you to know mine. I want to give myself to you every day. I want you to take me every day. As much as you want. I'll give you anything I can."

I don't know where all that came from, but there it was. It's what I wanted. She walked back over to me and straddled me again, her arms around me, her cat like eyes peering into mine.

"Ria... you don't know how happy I am. I am now yours, you are mine. I am now physically by your side for as long as you want me. Take me and use me. Feed me, and I will feed you. We are one. You will not be alone again."

"Maya?"

"Yes Ria?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

She took my face in her hands and I did the same, leaning in her lips touched mine for the first time, for real. Electricity shot thru my whole body, and for a moment I couldn't react, but only for a moment. Instead of the usual nervousness you get kissing someone for the first time, I completely gave myself over to my desire and lust. We kissed hungrily, greedily; lips parted, tongues licking lips, touching, lapping over each other. Our tongues were in the other's mouth, breathing in each other's breath. Her hands held my face tight, I released and let my hands roam over her body. Touching, feeling, caressing her skin. Her arms, her breasts, so soft, firm, and big. Her hardened nipples, down her side, her waist, reaching down and around grabbing her ass, shapely, and soft and round. Gripping her I pulled her body tighter to me, wanting to press myself against her, inside her, wanting to be a part of her.

Her touching, cradling my face in her soft hands, her tongue reaching into my mouth brought my first orgasm of the night. It had been building up since she first appeared in my living room, exuding sex from every pore of her body. I pulled away, moaning, almost screaming, but holding back, not giving myself full release. Maya stopped kissing me and watched me as my body shook with the force of my orgasm, wracking my body, shivering me, forcing my legs together that didn't even have anything between them but my wetness.

"H... h... how... can you give me an orgasm just by touching me?"

"Oh Ria, I am a succubus. I radiate sex and lust, your body absorbs my energy, as I do yours, only yours feeds me, I internalize it; your body cannot contain the energy I give out, and it is released thru your orgasm, again, feeding me."

"I don't really get it," as my orgasm subsided, "but I don't care, give me more..."

Maya smiled at my (probably) simplicity, and shoved her tongue back into my mouth, her hands touching, squeezing my breasts thru my thin satin dress. Fingers lightly playing with my hardened nipples, pinching lightly, I moaned and squealed over her tongue in my mouth. I needed to give her something, anything. I slipped a hand between us, rubbing and feeling her inner thigh, I drew my fingers over her wetness, leaking out of her almost as much as I was myself. I rubbed gently, sliding my fingers slowly up and down over and between her lips thru her mesh body suit and she moaned into my mouth, her body responded to my touch as her hips began moving back and forth, rising slowly, then back again.

I pulled back, breaking our kiss.

"I want to feel your skin on mine, all of it. All of you against me."

Maya smiled and leaned back and reaching down slid her hands under my satin dress, moving her hands up my body, her palms flat on my skin, moving slowly, eyes on mine, and raised it up, above my waist, to my breasts, when she slid her hands over my small B cups, cupping them both, pausing there a moment, to touch and feel my soft round breasts in her hands, then continuing to slide it over my head and off my shoulders.

Now I was naked before her, sitting on my couch, she grinned, touched my face, "Beautiful... or I should say, Mi bonita senorita.." She stood up, leaving my lap, took me by the hand and pulled me up to her, pressing me against her. Now I was really free to let my hands roam over her body, touch every part of her. I kissed her shoulder, and wanting to be seductive myself, I slid one, then the other, strap off her shoulder, sliding her mesh body suit down, kissing her shoulders, licking her skin, down to her cleavage, between her breasts. I took each heavy, heaving breast in my hands and touched, felt, massaged, before kissing and licking them, gently biting. Circling her dark red nipples with my tongue, biting them, and sucking them. Her hands went to my head, her fingers in my hair, and pulled me to her ample chest, pushing me into them, groaning as she did. I broke the embrace and slid down her body, going down on my knees in front of her, pulling her mesh body suit with me, down,z to her waist, her hips, kissing her skin as I went, sliding it over and past her hips, down her long legs, hands flat on her, feeling her soft but toned legs, down to her feet. Maya looked down at me as I sat on my knees in front of her, making eye contact I stuck out my tongue and licked up her leg, tracing her inner leg, up to her inner thigh, her hands in my hair, on top of my head.

"Ria... Ria... Ria...."

I didn't stop, and felt her legs give a little as I tasted her inner thigh, slick with her running fluids. I wanted to dive in, just shove my tongue inside her, devour her like she did me in my dreams. I was shaking and trembling. Breathing in her scent, taking in her taste. It was tempting to slide my fingers inside myself, but I knew I'd orgasm again, and wanted to wait; I paused, catching her eyes again, before slowly licking her wet lips, never breaking eye contact, watching her breathe, watching her watch me, I licked the length of her slit, bottom to top, parting them gently with my tongue. Her taste was amazing. Sweet like honey, brown sugar, I don't even know, unlike any woman I've tasted before. Her scent like wild flowers in August. Her lips soft like petals. I moaned inside her, and she moaned as I moved my tongue up and down her lips.

I stood up and took her by her arms, spun her round, and guided her to the couch; she didn't resist when I gently pushed her back, sitting her down, I put myself between her legs, leaning in I kissed her, quickly, furtively, before going back onto my knees, putting my face between her thick beautiful thighs, arms underneath her legs, lifting them, she placed them on my shoulders and I shoved my tongue inside her sweetness. Her juices came rushing out onto my tongue, into my mouth.

"Ria!.... ahhhh.... Ria....!"

I was smiling, and moaned inside her, jamming my tongue as deep as I could, her juices flowing out onto my face, covering my mouth and chin in her stickiness. I slid one arm from under her legs and spread her lips with my fingers, licking inside her walls, her juices really started flowing when I opened her, and I lapped up everything I could, never have I tasted anything like her. But I wanted her to cum, not just leak wetness, I wanted her to cum on my tongue, in my mouth, on my face; I wanted to taste it, eat it, swallow it. I flicked her clit lightly with my tongue at first, then pressed against it, flattening my tongue on it, licking it, sucking it, and slipped two fingers inside her. She was tight, very tight; her walls grabbed my fingers and she began bucking her hips into my hand, my face, as I started fucking her with my fingers, slow at first, then faster, turning them, twisting them inside her, pushing as deep as my little fingers could go.

"Oh fuck, Ria! Yes! Fuck! Fuck me with your fingers, yes! Yes! Fuck! Your fingers, your tongue.... Fuck!"

"You like? Hehehe! This is fun.."

"Fuck... you little vixen.. you like making me scream? Yeah? Fuck... Ria... going to make me cum... gonna cum.. "

"Hmmmmm.. can't wait, cum for me Maya, cum for your Ria... hmmm fuck..."

I put my face back where it belongs, between her legs licking her wetness. She tightened her legs around me, grabbed my head and shoved my face into her, she began screaming and moaning, almost howling... as her orgasm hit her. I've never seen a woman cum like that. Her orgasm rocked her, and her juices and cum shot out everywhere, squirting into my mouth, onto my face, all over my fingers that were inside her, and my hand

"Yesyesyes.... of FUCK! RIA!..... Ria... RIA.... "

I wouldn't stop, I jammed my fingers inside her over and over, licking her, focused on her clit, wave after wave of her cum poured out of her; I shut my mouth and stayed at her gushing pussy, letting her cum wash over my face, feeling it bathe me, drip off my chin, before opening my mouth again at her entrance, drinking it, swallowing it, letting it wash over my tongue.

"Oh fuck Ria, oh fuck... you like my taste? Like my sweet juices? My sweet pussy? My cum in your mouth.. fuck Ria... like my cum washing your face? Look at me, show me your pretty face in my cum Ria, show me... Fuck..."

She let go of my head but her legs were still wrapped around me, I only slowly stopped finger fucking her, slowing my pace, more and more gentle, watching her hips buck and push against me slower and slower as her orgasm settled. I pulled my fingers out of her, soaking and dripping. I stayed kneeling in front of her, resting my arms on her legs, looking at her with my succubus cum soaked face.

"Well, how do I look?"

"Beautiful, and sexy as fuck. I could almost cum again Ria."

"Well?" I took my two fingers and stuck them into my mouth sucking them, cleaning her cum off them, wiped them across my face, taking more of her juices on them, leaned into her, and put them on her lips, pushing them into her mouth.