Riding Lessons Continue

Story Info
Hot young woman gets trained by Uncle Joe.
969 words
4.18
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days Toni continued her riding lessons. Joe showed her how to ride the horse and how to be the horse. They rode each other every way they could. She was forbidden to wear panties or pants. And only skirts he could slide his hands up. All shirts had to be cropped so that he could fondle her at will. He trained her to get on all fours with a certain hand signal. And he came, and he came, and he came. He came in her mouth, up her ass, and best of all deep, deep inside her wet pussy. He wanted her drenched in his cum. Covered. She was his now, and every man would know it by the smell, and his sweet jiz in her hair.

Toni didn't know what hit her. She'd never experienced anything like this before. All she knew was that she loved "fucking." That was what Joe called it. It was her new favorite thing. She loved it all. She loved when he stuck his huge penis deep inside her. She loved when he licked her salty clit until she came. And then kissed her with her own salty juices running down his chin. She loved sucking his enormous cock. Taking it deep in her throat and fondling his balls until he came. She loved swallowing every drop. She could suck him and milk him forever. She loved when he took her from behind and made her whimper. Fingering her while he slipped deep inside.

But most of all she loved his cum. She loved it running down her legs, up her ass, in her throat. Everywhere. She loved it on her face and in her hair. She loved smelling like him. She was his and he could fuck her absolutely anytime he wanted.

Finally, the day for the actual horse came. As always she was in a short founcy skirt. No panties. She had on a very tight button up blouse. Joe took her out to his pasture and helped her get up on the horse. To do this he slid his hands up her skirt and fondled her for awhile. He loved how slippery and desperate she got.

Soon she was whimpering and begging. But Joe would have none of it. He didnt want her to cum until he could feel her sweet pussy throbbing hard on his dick. He tore open her blouse. Her full, pert breasts gapping through the shirt. Her nipples were hard. He gave them some little tweaks with his fingers. He absolutely loved her breasts. They were full and soft. And anytime he played with them she got instantly wet.

He cupped his hands around her perfect buttcheeks, feeling her slippery juices run over his fingers as he strategically placed them. Then he lifted her on to the horse.

She was so excited. Having this huge animal between her thighs was glorious. She felt in control. She loved the way the hairs tickled her pussy.

Joe mounted right behind her. He unzipped his pants and placed his big dick between her cheeks and resting up her back. He fondled her some more. Then he gave the horse a good whack on the butt.

The horse trotted off. Every bump it made rubbed Toni's little clit. It felt so good. And Joe wasn't having such a bad time either. Every bump the horse made, his hard cock slid between her butt cheeks and up her back. He was getting super frustrated. This was nice, but what he really wanted was to fuck her brains out. And he could tell she was getting ready to cum on this damned horse.

He stopped the horse and gave her the hand signal. Immediately she obidiently got down from the horse and got on all 4's. He took off his clothes and came up behind her.

But what was this? She was dry. The fur on that damned horse had sucked up all her lovely juices. He never took a woman dry. He could get a woman so hot he could slide her on a boulder if he wanted. He wasn't about to enter a desert now. He told her to turn over and lie down. Then slowly, he began to kiss and lick her thighs

Slowly he made long licks on the inside of her pussy. Teasing, but not going where she wanted. As he felt her juices start to flow, and her continuing to grab his hair and try to pull him where she wanted, he finally moved his mouth to her clit and watched her moan. Slowly, gently, he slid one finger inside. And then two. All the while gently sucking and flicking his tongue. She started to go crazy, arching her back and almost ripping his hair out.

But he stopped. He wanted her to cum on his dick, not his mouth. Right when she was about to cum he slipped his fingers out and flipped her over. Finally, she was ready for him to take her from behind. He fondled her full breasts as he slowly slid in. She was so tight and new that he had to be careful. As soon as he was all the way in he gave her clit a final little flicking with his hand and she started to cum. Hard. He felt her spasms up and down his penis. It was too much, feeling her tight young pussy grip him like that. He exploded, deep deep inside her hoping he could knock her up.

He couldnt wait to see her belly get round. And for her huge tits to start swelling more. Once that happened he was going to milk her every fucking day. She was his now. And he loved how compliant and giving she was.