Riding with Danica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha! What was I thinking when I came across the line?" she said with a chuckle as she peeled the top half of her suit off her shoulders and tied the arms around her waist. "Honestly, I came when I came across the line. Seriously! I literally came when I crossed the line! That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had! Wooo! If I win more races, I won't need a man! Ha ha!"

The answer clearly caught Byrnes off guard. "Oh! Uh, wow! I mean...wow! Um, so, uh...hey! That was some celebration you did out there!"

Danica opened the two bottles of water her crew handed her and took a long swig. "Ha! Yeah, well, you know, Carl does his back flip. Helio climbs the fence. Well, nobody else has these!" She stuck her chest out with a wide smile. Her pointed nipples nearly broke the camera lens. "Hey, I paid a lot of money for these babies!"

"Well, uh, the crowd certainly seemed to, uh, enjoy it."

She took another swig of water. "Dang, Steve, it's fu(bleep)in' hot out there!" She proceeded to hold the bottles over her head and poured the contents out across her face.

It was like watching one of those pens with the Hawaiian dancer on it when you turn the pen upside down and her dress slowly disappears. As the water fell off her face and down her front, her custom-made Nomex fire suit began to turn transparent. As the water raced down the front, so did the transparency. The material clung to her curves like they were painted on. She might as well not have been wearing anything.

*****

The producers in the TV truck outside the track were jumping frantically.

"Holy shit! You can see her...her...fuck! You can see her fucking tits!" one shouted.

"What do you want me to do, boss?" asked the man at the controls.

"Fuck!" another producer shouted.

"Fuck it! Technically she's still dressed. Fuck it! Keep the camera on her!"

"Jesus Christ! The ratings are gonna go through the roof!"

"I just hope I still have a job tomorrow!"

*****

Back in victory lane, Byrnes was trying to maintain some semblance of normality In the midst of the chaos.

"So, um, Danica...Danica!" he shouted, trying to get her attention. "So, Danica, what are you going to do to celebrate this historic win? Surely you're going to celebrate!"

"Oh, geez! I...I hadn't really thought about it, Steve. I mean, geez..." She looked back at her crew with a wide smile. "I mean, I'm still pretty fu(bleep)in' sore from our celebration last night! Ha!" Her crew cheered wildly. "I dunno, Steve. I'll bet we figure somethin' out, right guys?" The crew cheered even louder. A crooked smile crossed her face. One eyebrow raised. "How 'bout it, Steve, wanna join us?"

Byrnes jumped when her hand landed in his crotch and grabbed the bulge in her hand out of camera view. "Oh! Uh, well, uh, yeah...Ha! Yeah, uh, we'll have to see," he replied nervously.

"Byrnes, you fuckin' pussy!" Larry yelled into a dead mic in the booth. "Are you fuckin' gay! If you don't say 'yes' you're a gay fuckin' pussy!"

"I'll go if he doesn't!" Waltrip stated.

Joy looked at his partners. "Fuck that! I'll go even if he does go!"

Larry nodded. "I know for a fact she can handle all three of us! And then some!"

"I have it from a reliable source she was down at ol' Shadows workin' the pole last night," Waltrip offered.

"I heard she worked more than one pole last night!" Joy countered.

"I've got a big ol' pole she can work on!" Larry barked, grabbing his crotch.

Still in victory lane, Danica thought to herself, Fuck! I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow! And it'll be worth every minute!

12