Right Behind that Closed Door

Story Info
The trinkets on her ears with a gentle music coaxing him...
792 words
3.8
9.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught her behind the door, bangles clinking, saree swirling, droplets of water from her fresh bathed hair wetting his hands and the wall beyond. The tip of his nose touches her cheek, shivers run down her back as does the tickling drops of water. Firming his hold the strong muscles of his arms tightens his embrace digging deep at her waist. The warms of his heavy breath flows down her front, closing whatever distance was left between them, their eyes meet. For a brief moment she's lost in the depths of the dark black eyes. His lips twitch into a smile at her confused look, which suddenly is shut behind a curtain of perfect lashes. Can she hold it all in for long? The surprise, the pleasure, the need and burnt of desire?

They are now leaned against a wall. He picks up a lock of dripping hair from her face and tucks it behind her earlobe. He then picks up another and yet another till her face is clear and flushed. Following one droplet down her neck and shoulders his fingers reach the edge of her blouse. The grip on her waist eases also tracing cold wet lines with each of his swift fingers across, over the belly button, exposing more skin with every inch of movement. Pink, painted nails clutch at his waist, tighter.

Slowly her palla is the first to go, with a swish of silken fabric it slips away baring a whiteness of bare shoulders and bosom. Easing a little away, bringing the gorgeous head lower his lips caress the edges of the tight hugging blouse. The slight stubble pinkens her skin, stopping a brief bite over the tiny mole on the heaving bosom; it causes a sharp intake of breath.

The dripping droplets evaporate with the heat she thinks. His lips trace a line behind her ears and shiny gold tinkles. An amused smile meets a flustered look. She finds herself melting into his aura. Passionate kisses follow. Grips tighten. The strength of his arms weakening her over and over as they get into a rhythm, kissing, hugging cuddling.

His clutch now finds a way to the small of her back, the edge of the tight underskirt holding whatever remains of the flimsy saree. And down he goes further, baring more, touching, squeezing slowly at first and her breathing quickens, as does his hands. A drop of water trickling all the way down the spine finds his hands fueling more passion than they'd ever heard of.

A slight moan escapes her. Instilling him forwards. She's been too wet for too long, she's waited so long.

Her hands reach for the ends of his shirt and disappears to the warmth hidden underneath, a moan of pleasure later she finds herself pinned to the wall, with a tinkle of her bangles and a sway of her saree folds. Palms spread flat on the wall, he is , showering her flushed face with long deep kisses, instructing - demanding for a lot more, quickly now.

In a frenzy he's unbuckled, unbuttoned. The saree sweeps to be lifted apart and let their bodies meet. Heated they sigh together. With one hand in her damp hair he tugs and just as tears glisten on the kohl lined eyes he kisses them away. She pulls him closer onto her. His maleness finds its solace at her wet welcoming warmth. With one great grab he enters her pushing her up against the wall in a realm of pleasure where nothing else exists. It's just them and the damp wall, slowly tuned to the tinkle of the bangles on her tender wrist.

He moves, the perfect smile now at her bosom, hastily freeing her off the remaining layers. He bares her for more. To taste her, to push her into their heaven of ecstasy. With a jerk here and a kiss there he is pushing further, kissing, tasting almost eating up every inch of her being, till there's no telling on where either of them meet. Matching his force is her softness, enveloping, pulling his closer.

He looks up, briefly meeting each other's gaze they came, she pulls him tighter in an embrace that's all consuming, promising to love with every inch of her self. In the glow of her soft eyes they climax as he gives away, letting himself dissolve in her femininity. As he heaves, panting, jerking into her comfort. Her tender arms ease him, softly stroking the gorgeous head and dark hair, now snuggled on her shoulders against her steaming hair. The trinkets on her ears with a gentle music coaxing him into stupor.

She smiles to those gorgeous dimples now smitten with soft lipstick marks, perfectly matching her red face.