Right is Right

Story Info
An Old Man in the right place.
2.3k words
4.08
17.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A submission for the "Heroism - the Oggbashan Memorial Event 2023". Exchanged a few thoughts with Ogg, over the years, quite the fellow. A fitting tribute, this story collection, raise a glass to him! Any similarities between real characters is coincidental. All rights reserved.

*

"Come on, quit stalling. You might as well give in. You know we're going to get you eventually. Who knows. If you relax a bit you might even enjoy it." Scott and the other three men circled Sue in the back of the empty gym.

Only a few lights were on which added to the eerie atmosphere along with the echoes of every word and movement. "NO. Just stay away from me. I don't want this." Her eyes darted between the four figures. She shot a hand out at one who had gotten close, her nails just missing his face. "Stay away."

"Keep moving Sue. But soon, one of us will grab you and your ass will be ours. Literally. I was just going to do your cunt, but now I might have to see about that tight ass of yours. Teach you a lesson." Scott stood in the shadows, letting the other three move in. They could take the scratches she would dole out. Her resistance made it even hotter for him.

"Dave, you go high and grab her arms. Sam, cover her if she runs. I'll go for the legs on three." Harlan called out the plan. "One..."

A voice, presumably Dave's, called out. "Why do I get the arms? The bitch has claws, man. Those nails will draw blood." The dark forms kept circling.

Sue decided to try to run. She leaned right and ran to the left. A foot reached out and tripped her as she ran, tumbling her face first into the rolled mats against the wall. "Unghh" she grunted as she stopped moving. Immediately she felt herself covered by bodies, restricting any movement. Her arms were pinned, her legs as well.

"Got her all tied down. Keep hold of her, but let's roll her over and see what we get to fuck." Scott brought his hand down on her ass before the other three rotated her around. One on each arm and the biggest man, Harlan held both her legs which tried to kick, but were unsuccessful. "There we go. I was going to let you off with just sucking the four of us off, I know you like that. And you were good when you did that the other day. Real good. But now, I see you want it rough. Watch her claws, guys.

Sue saw red. A combination of fear and anger released a cocktail of adrenaline into her bloodstream. It helped power her muscles, but they were no match for three strong men holding her. She thought to herself "How could I have been so stupid. I had thought a blowjob would have satisfied him, but it just made him want more. And want his friends to have it too. Stupid." She struggled without any results. "Okay, I could do that. How about I suck you all. Okay? Then just let me go. How about it?" Maybe negotiating would work.

Scott reached out and ripped her blouse open. "Too late for that, Sue. I'd be afraid you'd bite my cock off. Those teeth look nearly as dangerous as those nails you have." His hand reached down and moved her bra up over the top of her breast, exposing them to the group. "Way too late. We're each going to have a turn with you, and I'm saving your ass for last. Who knows. Maybe some of these guys might go twice. They haven't been laid in a while." He grabbed her breast and squeezed hard.

"Owww! That hurts. Look, leave now and I won't call the cops. Just get the fuck off me and..." A hand smacked across her face.

"Shut up, bitch. You think the cops are going to believe a slut like you? How many cocks have you had this week alone?" Scott reached down and undid her shorts. "Like I said. Maybe relax and enjoy it. You like cock and now you'll get your fill of it."

As he slid her shorts down her writhing legs, lights came on in the gym and a voice called out. "Who's in here? The gym is closed. Nobody is supposed to be in here."

It was Grady the janitor for the building. He had the night shift in the facility, his building as he called it. No matter how disheveled it became during the day, he restored it to a shine by the next morning. "If you're in here causing trouble, you'd best leave now." He cautiously moved around the open room toward where he had heard, or thought he had heard, someone in distress.

Scott went around the corner. "Nothing here for you old fella. We're just practicing some wrestling holds on the mats. How about you go and clean up on another floor. Here's five bucks for your trouble." He held out a bill to the wary man well over twice his age.

"Thank you, but no. I have my schedule. And you aren't 'sposed to be here at this hour. Who else you have there with you? I thought I heard a girl." Grady inched closer holding his broom handle.

Sue heard muffled voices, but couldn't quite make out the words. A hand covered her mouth and her ears were partly blocked with the mat and an arm. She found she could move her jaw just enough to have her teeth part and then clamp down on the flesh covering it.

"Shit! She fucking bit me!" Dave jumped and his voice reflected the surprise, shock and pain all in one.

As he uncovered her mouth, he also released her right arm. "HELP! I'm back here." She yelled and swung her right arm to the person holding her left side. Sam was on that side and he barely ducked out of the way, and in doing so, Sue was able to sit up and use both hands on Harlan who was still holding her legs.

Harlan rolled back and rose to his feet, joining the other two men. The trio then went around the corner to be with Scott.

Sue pulled up her shorts and tried to close her blouse as best she could. She shivered from the close call, but she still was in danger. The area was closed off and the only way out was blocked by the four men, but they had their backs to her, addressing the more immediate threat. An old man with a broom.

"I see what's going on. Why don't you four boys just get out of here. Go on, get out." Grady stared at the four men in what looked like an old West showdown. None of them moved.

Scott watched Grady and quietly said to his three cohorts, "There's four of us. He's an old fuck, go to his side, I'll go straight on. Then we get back to her." The four looked dead serious. Each moved slightly on their assigned route to take down the old man.

A blur of motion ensued. Just as the group of four made their move, Grady let out a shriek that echoed through the empty building. He raised the broom and spun, landing the wood on first one and then a second man. His foot shot up and caught Harlan in the face as he dove to tackle Grady. Those three were stunned and lay shaking their heads while Grady moved ahead to the one man who remained standing. Scott.

"That...That's not fair. That stick is a weapon, it isn't fair." Scott backed up.

"Oh, four against one? That's fair?" Grady moved forward.

Suddenly a banshee descended on Scott's head and shoulders. Claws sought and found flesh, scratching marks on his cheek. Sue struck him and ran to the side as Grady took advantage of the diversion and raised the broom handle between the younger man's legs hitting him square in the ball sack.

Scott crumpled to the ground and Grady moved to the side, coming between the group of four and Sue. "You want to take that trash and leave now?" He glared at the three standing on unsteady legs.

The three got Scott to his feet and shuffled off to the exit doors. Gone for now.

Sue was curled in a ball, covering herself and shaking visibly from the encounter. "Thank you, mister. Thank you so much. Can I stay here a bit while I figure out what to do?" She looked up with her blue eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Follow me. Let's get you cleaned up a bit. I want to check those doors. Make sure they locked behind those...those..." Grady couldn't come up with a word for the gang that had fled. "Trash like that seems to find a way back in." He found the word.

He led the woman down a back hall to his office, really a storage closet stocked with supplies, a desk, chair and locker. No window, no decorations. "Sit down and catch your breath. You're safe now. You want a water? I have a nice cold bottle right here. And I think there's an tee shirt someone left in lost and found. Looks about your size."

He handed her the water and rummaged in the locker for the shirt. He found it and handed it to her. "Here you are, I'll turn around and you can change. You're safe in here, catch your breath, collect your thoughts." True to his word, he turned to allow Sue a few moments.

"I can't thank you enough. I know I caused you trouble, but without your help...." Her voice trailed off as she thought about what had almost happened. It wasn't about the sex. Sue liked sex, both giving and getting. But this wasn't sex, it was about power. Scott didn't want sex, he wanted control. A shudder went through Sue.

"That is done. You put up quite a fight yourself. That fellow will have a few scratches for a while. And a few other parts will hurt a bit. I hope that is a good reminder to them. About that. Are you going to the police? I have to report this, I hit someone, so I have to report it. I think you need to as well, but that is up to you." Grady turned and looked at the young woman sitting in his office.

"Oh. I don't know. I don't think I can. They will make up terrible stories, I know them. I'd be destroyed. No, I don't think so. I don't know." Sue buried her face in her hands.

"I get it. But think about it. What they were about to do to you. I don't think it was the first time for them and it damn sure won't be the last unless someone stops them. They will go until they get stopped." Grady set a firm jaw. He was finally breathing calmly after the exertion of the fight.

"You stopped them. That should teach them, shouldn't it? I can't imagine that happening to someone else. I'd feel so guilty."

"I only slowed them. They'll find a new place, maybe a different girl, but I know their kind. They'll want more.. I'm not going to tell you what to do. Only saying 'think on it.' You decide. I can always say you ran off after they left." Grady picked up the phone to make the call. "I am going to ask the cops to come and check the building in case they didn't leave. You know if they had a car?"

"Yes, we all drove here, they said we'd party in the gym. I'm not good on cars, it was blue and had four doors. Thanks, mister. I'll think about what to do."

Sue looked at the older man with the phone in his hand. She looked at the locker behind him, and noticed something shiny on the door. A star with a ribbon attached to it hung below a photo of a young man in a uniform. Thoughts swirled in her head as she tried to decide what to do.

She heard as the man talked into the phone, telling the unseen person on the other end about what happened and asking for a check of the building. He hung up the phone and turned back to her.

"They will send a car. I should meet them at the front entrance in a few minutes. You can stay here while you figure out what you want to do." He placed a hand gently on her shoulder.

"Is that you?" Sue pointed at the picture. "What is that medal? Are you a hero?"

"Yes, that's me, or rather it was me. A long time ago and half a world away. A hero? No, just someone who did the right thing, something that needed to be done, at the right time in the right place." He closed the locker.

"Like tonight. You did a very right thing. Thank you." Sue sighed. "I guess I can do the right thing, too. Easier when I know you can back me up. I'm Sue, by the way." She held out her hand and stood up.

"Nice to meet you, Sue. I'm Grady. Actually Edward, but everyone calls me Grady." He shook her hand. "Let's go up to those doors. There's a better office up there where you can tell your account." He held the door open for her and led the way to meet the officers.

"Thank you Grady. For being the right man at the right place at the right time. I'm grateful." Another tear rolled down Sue's cheek. But this one wasn't from fear or sadness.