All Comments on 'Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 17'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Rio’s definitely Not an ex-porn star now and I am stoked for them that they are calling one another boyfriends. The story started to feel like you were wrapping it up and then the phone call for the long adult movie and Jay writing the dialogue is hot, especially if he’s part of the crew during the filming! It was great to really hear Jay call Rio his boyfriend and the sex scene was intimate. They were primarily focused on pleasuring each other and Rio’s “hip motion to Jay’s prostate” was so sexy and got me so hard. I’m so glad Rio told that blackmailing tabloid pseudo-journalist to fuck off and never call him again especially at 3AM. I hope he never hears from her again but she seems awfully determined to write a nasty story. Excited to see what the future looks like for them! Very well written as you really are wrapping these two guys in a little cacoon of their own.

LexLeparaLexLepara6 months ago

Thank you for penning this story and sharing it with us, i find it very original and appreciate your effort to write a ‘reality based’ tale. The live of any performer is far more intricate than the characters they often portray, Rio his emotional journey through confusion, denial, self loathing and fear towards acceptance and eventual surrender as the protagonist feels authentic, as does Jay his unwavering commitment to keeping anchored in that which is their truth, love built on a foundation mutual lust for each other without sacrificing their own identity to placate the other for the sake of romantic notions.

flatiron2flatiron26 months agoAuthor

Hi @LexLepara, and thank you so much for your beautiful words. It's so rewarding to know that the story resonated so deeply with you. I'm honestly not sure what else to say, other than I'm beyond thrilled to know that someone out there understands and appreciates the depth of character development I was aiming for.

There's still one more concluding chapter still to come, so the story isn't quite finished yet, though I can see why it looks like it might be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous