Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I love that genre of porn," said Jay. "If I'm into the performer the movie is centred on, the sex scenes are guaranteed to be lightning and I'll get off while I'm watching, but the interludes they write to try to connect the sex scenes can be hilarious. They're cheesy as fuck. I guess most people would skip past those bits because the cast are wearing clothes and they just want to get to the next sex scene, but I love how corny the connecting parts are. The worst one I ever saw was some female pornstar was 'having a bad day' (he did the airquotes), where the inter-scene continuity was about all the ways in which her existence sucked while having the best sex of her life. Like, in one scene, she got held up at gunpoint for some reason, yet ended up fucking the gunman." He paused for a second. "I try to imagine the room. A bunch of cunts who've never held a pen in their life are sitting around a table. They've shot the sex scenes already, and they're brainstorming ideas for what they can use to weave a thin embroidery of a plot. I've never seen a good idea, but I love how hard they try."

"Fuck, Jay, that's you."

He knew exactly what Rio meant, but he pretended to be upset. "Wait, I'm a bunch of cunts who don't know how to hold a pen?" he pouted.

Rio was excited. "No, no, no ... what I mean is, you could write the connecting scenes for the movie."

Jay wasn't immediately opposed to the idea, and Rio continued.

"Like, you're into books, you're well-read, and you like porn. Where's the downside?"

In his mind, Jay had said 'yes' before Rio reached the halfway mark of his sentence, but he was curious to find out more about the project. "Who will you be working with? I mean, besides Flower, that is?"

"You know Tory?"

"The anal queen of New York with the potty mouth? Fuck, bruh, no fucking way. I remember watching a scene you shot with her a few years ago. Her mouth is so fuckin' filthy I got no idea how you didn't bust after like five seconds. Fuck, man, her dirty talk makes me melt. And every time I see someone cum in her mouth and she plays with it, the thought of me kissing her as we swap the cum back and forth makes me nut."

"Yeah," Rio smiled, "that's her, no doubt. She's a fucking demon. And I know exactly what you mean about her dirty talk. It's not easy when you're expected to shoot a scene about thirty minutes long and you want to hose her down as soon as you see her."

"Has she ever made you pop too soon?"

"Oh, yeah. There was one scene we shot together where she was a doctor and I was her patient. She made me cum in her mouth about five minutes into the scene. She improvised and said she was collecting a sample. It was a complete accident on my part. I didn't mean to bust, but she was just too good, and I couldn't hold it back."

"I remember that scene," Jay replied. "You came twice, once in her mouth and once on her ass, but I had no idea the first one was unscripted!"

Rio giggled to himself, remembering. "Yeah, it was. Tory's got an amazing mouth in more ways than one. Oh, and Loni's gonna be in the movie, too."

Jay's mind was about to explode. "The tiny Filipino chick with those massive natural titties? Oh my fucking god. I fucking LOVE her. You're gonna split her in half."

Rio laughed. "I've fucked her before. Her pussy stretches like elastic. So does her asshole. It's tight, but ... it stretches."

Jay turned on the charm. "Is Loni's asshole better than mine?"

"Your asshole stretches good."

"I think we need to test that claim," said Jay, jamming his tongue into Rio's mouth. Rio rolled on top of him and he felt his full weight bearing down upon him, possessing him.

"Imma make your pussy stretch," Rio whispered.

Jay moaned in anticipation as they kissed. "If I had a real pussy, I'd be so fucking wet for you by now."

Rio pressed his massive cock into Jay's stomach. "No, Rio. Not there. I guarantee you it won't fit inside my navel," Jay wisecracked.

Rio laughed hard.

"Roll onto your back," suggested Jay. He tickled and teased Rio's giant penis, coaxing it to full hardness. He watched, mesmerised, like a snake-charmer, as it slowly grew under his tender touch. He ran the tip of his tongue across the head of Rio's dick and he heard his boyfriend's breath catch. He drooled a small amount of spit onto the tip of Rio's cock and lightly massaged it in, spreading it around. He dribbled some more moisture; this time lubricating Rio's thick shaft. He lazily jerked his fist up and down Rio's anaconda.

"What do you want me to do now, Rio?" He loved making him beg.

"Please, bro ... please can you put it in your mouth?"

"Ummmmm, no. I don't think so. I'm just gonna stroke it for a while, if that's OK with you." He picked up his phone and pretended to scroll through his socials.

Rio knew Jay's hand felt good, but his mouth felt even better. "Jay, please."

Jay pretended to think hard before giving in. "OK, in a second. But I've got another idea first," he smirked as he gently squeezed Rio's thick, full testicles.

Jay began tickling Rio's asshole with two wet fingers.

"Oh my fucking god, bruh ..."

"It's good, huh? You like this?"

Rio placed a forearm over his eyes in complete submission to his anal nerve-endings sounding off like fireworks.

Gently, Jay squeezed one finger inside Rio's rectum, and then when he felt Rio was ready, he inserted a second finger. Jay noticed Rio's cock jump, as if it had received a small electric shock.

"Please touch it, Jay," Rio gasped. "I know what you're doing. I know what you're looking for. I want you to. Please."

Rio had let Jay play with his prostate gland just once, the night before they flew to Fiji for their vacation, and he remembered cumming so hard he saw stars.

Jay found Rio's button and gently pressed down on it. At the same time, he sucked as much of Rio's dick into his mouth as he could fit. His tongue teased the fuck out of Rio's sensitive tip as his fingers gently probed his P-spot. His fist, still wrapped tightly around Rio's shaft, expanded.

"Fuck, Jay ... you're gonna make me bust ..."

Jay's fist pistoned up and down Rio's cock like lightning as his fingers pressed down delicately on his prostate. He felt a stream of sweet precum ooze out of Rio's cock seconds before his orgasm hit.

Rio lifted his hips up off the mattress as he unloaded deep into Jay's throat. With a roar, he fired fat ropes of hot sperm onto Jay's tonsils and tongue. Jay swallowed eagerly; Rio's nut was always delicious. He couldn't swallow it all, there was way too much, but he eagerly sucked up the dregs that pooled around Rio's nutsack.

Jay extracted his fingers and gave Rio's sweaty balls a tender 'thank-you' kiss before laying his head and arms on Rio's sexy tattooed chest. "Did you like that?" he grinned.

Rio couldn't reply. Right now, he didn't have the power of speech.

Jay answered his own question. "Fuck, dude, you're sweating! I guess it must've been good, then?"

Rio nodded weakly. He grabbed Jay's wet hand and gripped it tightly. He loved feeling Jay's mouth sucking him dry. They lay there quietly for a few moments, as sirens wailed in the distance.

Jay began moving his hand across Rio's chest, lightly tickling his pecs. He squeezed both nipples until they were standing proudly to attention. He began suckling on the nearest one before reaching down to cup Rio's balls. "Have you got another load in you? You wanna fuck me like you fucked Tory?"

The thought of Tory's filthy mouth made Rio's cock twitch again. He gently placed Jay onto his back and loomed over him like a dark shadow. Jay kept a bottle of lube in his bedside drawer, and Rio leaned across to retrieve it. He placed a clean towel underneath Jay's ass before dribbling lube onto his hand. He applied a generous amount to Jay's opening and an equally generous amount on his own manhood before replacing the cap on the bottle.

Rio towered over him. Jay eyed the mighty pornstar penis about to enter him.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

If this was porn, Rio might've been savage, but it wasn't. He was gentle and loving. He slowly pushed a few inches inside Jay's pussy and held there, waiting as Jay stretched to accommodate him.

"Fuck me," said Jay, and Rio thrust another thick inch in, starting a slow, pulsating, rocking motion with his gifted hips. "Fuck, that's it. Right there," whispered Jay. "Just like that. You're right on my prostate. Just like that. You feel so fucking good," he breathed, reaching up to paw Rio's chest and abs. Jay's cock wasn't hard, but it felt like it was.

Rio had finally found Jay's p-spot. Silently, but with immense concentration, he rocked slowly back and forth in a narrow arc, studying Jay's reaction.

A bead of salty sweat dripped down from Rio's forehead onto Jay's face.

Without any warning at all, Jay's semi-erect cock expanded to full capacity and sprinkled semen randomly around the room, as if in a wet dream, before softening again. His eyes closed and his jaw slackened as wave after wave after wave of ecstatic bliss washed over him. And as Rio felt Jay clenching around his fat shaft, he flooded his pussy.

Rio slowly pulled out, and Jay's asshole began to return to its regular, though somewhat dilated, dimensions. He rolled onto his back. "Fuck," Rio said, "I ain't never seen you nut like that before. It was like your dick was possessed."

Jay was still catching his breath and collecting his thoughts. "It was. It was possessed by you. Not just my dick, but my whole body. You found my spot. Nobody else has ever done that to me before. Nobody else has ever made me feel like that before. Not even myself. You've given me some unbelievable orgasms since we've been together, but I swear I haven't cum that ferociously since I was a teenager. I can't even begin to describe what you and your beautiful penis just did to me."

Rio smiled. He smeared Jay's liquid across his stomach. "I'm glad."

Jay reached up to grab Rio's neck. He pulled him down into his face and kissed him passionately. "I hope you can remember what you just did to me, because I know I'm gonna want to feel like that again. I love you."

"I love you too, Jay."

Jay smiled. "And in answer to your earlier question," he said, "I'd be honoured to write some scenes and dialogue for my sexy pornstar boyfriend's new movie. If you can make it happen, that is."

"You don't wanna be in the movie too?" asked Rio. "Like, I don't know how it might work, but Flower would probably put in a good word for you. And Tory could probably put in a string of filthy words for you, too. I'm sure we could squeeze you in there somehow."

Jay laughed. "No, I don't think so. I've done one scene with you, and I don't regret it, but I think I could make a much better contribution to your career off-camera." Jay kept the thought to himself, but the last thing he wanted was for V2.0 of Rio's career to come crashing down from the same mistakes he'd made earlier. He didn't want Rio to make bold demands at the expense of his own credibility.

"Feels," said Rio. They pumped fists. The sun was beginning to set. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, man," Jay replied. "Might take a quick shower, but you wanna go out for a meal when I'm done?"

*

They didn't stay out late. It was a Sunday evening, and Jay was due at the library at 8.30 tomorrow morning. They ate dinner at a sports bar, catching highlights on ESPN from some recent baseball games. Their waitress was sure she recognised the muscly guy with the ballcap and the bling around his neck, but she wasn't sure where from.

They got back home, showered, kissed, and prepared for sleep.

Rio's phone rang unexpectedly in the middle of the night. He picked the handset up off his bedside table and saw '+61' on the screen. He took the call. He began speaking before pleasantries; he already knew who was on the other end of the line. He knew his career was safe; he knew he had absolutely nothing to fear from the intrusive Australian journalist.

"Listen, bitch, shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear a single fuckin' word outta your mouth right now. I don't know what time it is in Antarctica, and I don't fuckin' care either, but where I live, it's three in the morning and you just fuckin' woke me up. So whatever it is you want to talk about wit' me, write it down on a piece of paper, fold it in half, fold it in half again, then shove it up your ass until it's daytime. And then I might talk wit' you, if I fuckin' feel like it. You fuckin' hear me?"

He hung up.

On the other side of the mattress, Jay was fast asleep. He hadn't moved.

Rio stared at the ceiling for a few moments, processing his anger, before slowly drifting back to sleep.

The sun rose on Monday morning. Jay's alarm went off. He dressed for work and closed the front door behind him as he headed to the library. He planted a kiss on Rio's sleepy cheek before he left.

Despite the Monday morning sun, Rio slept deeply. He dreamed that he'd made an important public statement about himself, despite fearing for his livelihood. In his dream, his fears evaporated as he learned that he was accepted for who he was.

He woke around 10.30am, and as his eyes blinked open and he returned to consciousness, it dawned upon him that his dream wasn't a dream, it was real.

For a brief second, he thought he'd died and gone to heaven, but his full bladder pulled him back to reality. He got up, went to the bathroom, and took a piss. He padded to the kitchen and made himself a coffee. He scooped some yoghurt into a bowl and took it outside. He texted Jay, who was on a break.

Rio: i dreamed last night that everything in my life was good

Jay: i don't know how to respond to that

Rio: i don't know either ... like, in my dream, i told the world the truth that's been weighing me down for like fuckin years, and they accepted it

Jay: it isn't a dream, rio, like it actually happened

Rio: i know but i still cant believe it

Jay: believe it because it's true

Rio dropped his phone and began to cry tears of joy.

Jay went back to work.

12