Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

Story Info
Continues the adventures of the Bubblegum Princess Inc.
19.2k words
4.73
2.9k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

*Play: Burn by The Cure*

The clock on her phone shows 5 am as Cobalt sits at her desk, drinking from her vodka and orange juice. She knew the future arguments with the others were going to suck, but the nightmares were far worse.

Dreams of her rape and degradation, torture, but the worst were the feelings of absolute hopelessness and suffering. She felt she was suffocating.

Cobalt, taking another sip, flips through her computer. The more Sabine uncovers about Imperium, Princess network, and Blackstone, the smaller she felt in her battle against evil.

But every victory saved lives and chipped away at the monster in front of her. She had a 9 am meeting with Lillian Woods according to her desk calendar. The meeting was a favor for Bex, possibly adding a new addition to the team. We could really use another fighter, Sabine and Trixie aren't exactly the best to take into the field, they make things interesting.

Drinking more of her screwdriver, Cobalt decides to start playing GTAV. She's already logged countless hours in the game. It gives her a break from her own thoughts. Between the drinking and the gaming, two things happen.

Time passes by quicker than she realizes and she becomes increasingly horny from drinking.

Believing she has plenty of time till her meeting, Cobalt reaches into her drawers pulling out a small pink vibrating dildo. As she unbuttons her black jeans, sliding them down with her panties, she uses one hand on her very wet pussy.

She slides the phallic toy deep into her vagina and bites her lip, moaning, "So good." As she slowly builds a rhythm her spare hand travels under her shirt, pulling her nipples, and her hands work in tandem. She's lost in her own sexual bliss that she doesn't hear her office door opening. In walks Trixie and Lillian.

Trixie bites her lip to stifle a laugh as the two women watch the show they have stumbled upon. Trixie, finally showing some sympathy, "Hey, C!"

Cobalt, in a panic hearing the name C, snaps out of it to come face to face with Trixie and Lillian.

Cobalt, disheveled, says, "FUCK, TRIXIE," as she pulls her pants up. "FUCK, TRIXIE, CAN'T YOU KNOCK?!"

Trixie, laughing, "Sorry, but I figured you were ready for your 9 am appointment."

Trixie turns to Lillian, "Well that's the boss. I'm sure you two will have a very interesting interview," laughing as she leaves.

Cobalt, with venom, "BITCH! I'M SO GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS, I'M PUTTING HOLES IN ALL YOUR CONDOMS." Shaking her head, Cobalt now as red as a tomato from being caught, turns her attention to Lillian.

She is just smiling and taking in the beauty that is Cobalt.

With a very stone face, Cobalt asks Lillian to sit down. "Well, I don't know how much worse this interview could start but I can't imagine much worse than this."

Lillian, ever the pro, "It's no big deal you know. I worked at two girls' schools, I've seen some shit, for sure."

Cobalt, relaxing, "That's actually a great starting point. Bex recommended you and Bex knows what we are trying to accomplish, so let's not lie to each other, OK?"

Lillian, a little stunned, replies, "I don't see why we can't be honest."

Cobalt, "Excellent. You didn't happen to bring some workout clothes perchance?"

Lillian replies, "No, I just have the pantsuit I'm wearing."

Cobalt, with a grin, "No problem, you're about my size so I've got clothes you can wear. Follow me please." Cobalt gets up, leaves her office, and escorts Lillian to a state-of-the-art dojo, slash, workout area, with a dressing room and lockers.

Cobalt hands Lillian some workout stuff, a blue shirt and black yoga pants, and some white sneakers. Cobalt grabs her spare set, a red top, and some gray and blue pants. Lillian emerges out of the locker room looking a little nervous.

Cobalt, with a genuine smile, "This is your interview. We'll talk and you'll show me what you got."

Cobalt grins, "A little fighting lets me know who you really are, not what you want me to see. Now, you in no way have to do this, you're free to leave anytime but if you do, that tells me for sure you're not what we need for the team. So, gloves or bare knuckles?"

Lillian, "Bare knuckles."

Cobalt exclaims, "I knew you had a fire, girl!" Cobalt raises her fists and moves toward Lillian. Cobalt throws a couple of test punches, testing Lillian. Lillian blocks and counters with a punch of her own.

Lillian, annoyed, knows Cobalt is holding back. "This is the weirdest interview ever."

Cobalt throws a couple of jabs, "We need another fighter, I'm hoping it's you."

Lillian blocks, side steps, front snap kick at Cobalt. Lillian, focusing her punches, exclaims, "Why would you think that's me?"

Cobalt blocks the kick and the follow-up punches and strikes. While countering with a very duck-able hook, replies, "Well, you are a Bex recommendation. Bex knows what we need and what's best for our team."

Ducking the hook, Lillian, having had enough, decides to end this bullshit from this obviously crazy woman. Lillian rushes Cobalt with a single-hand choke that she manages to get on Cobalt, and tries for a leg sweep.

Cobalt jumps the leg sweep, drops an elbow down breaking the choke, and uses a thrust and punches Lillian in the chest.

With a little hop back, Cobalt snickers, "Come on Lillian, what are you hiding? Be honest with me. You're holding back and holding onto something."

Lillian, rubbing her chest, "How does a woman who is definitely intoxicated and was caught playing with herself get off telling me I'm hiding? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM COBALT?" as Lillian sneers at her.

Cobalt stops, thinking for a moment, fair enough. "I can't remember my past. It's fuzzy and hurts to recall. I also suffer from recurring night terrors that are about my rape, torture, and degradation. But the worst is that absolute hopelessness and emptiness that overtakes me. So I drink."

Lillian is taken aback by Cobalt's candor. "I have a past that troubles me and more," Cobalt motions her to keep going as they keep throwing punches. Lillian spills her story in all its shame and glory, wins and defeats, and her regrets.

By the end of the tale, Cobalt has Lillian in a tight embrace, comforting her, whispering she's safe now and she's with people who care now.

And that's how Lillian Woods became the newest employee at Bubblegum Princess inc.

Domino comes strolling into the embrace. "Hey, Cobalt, did you really masturbate in front of your interview?"

Cobalt, with rage, "I'M GONNA KILL TRIXIE! Lillian, this is Domino, she's our tank."

Domino flexes her muscles, "Well, Kitty, did she pass the test?"

Cobalt, with a smirk, "She's got potential. Working out with us, she'll get better. She has courage, heart, and the potential to press sexual harassment charges against me, so I'm going with, keep her!"

Domino smirks, "Well, Sabine is calling us to the conference room. I'll see you up there. Later, bitches."

*Finish Burn by The Cure*

*Play: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen*

Sabine is at the head of the table. She snickers at Cobalt, "Good of you to wear pants to the meeting, Cobalt."

Cobalt gives Sabine the finger and with venom, "I WANT A FUCKING LOCK ON MY OFFICE DOOR BY THE TIME I GET BACK FROM THIS MISSION!!!"

Sabine does a little curtsey, "As you wish, your Highness."

Sabine returns to the laptop, "OK, so this guy is Master David, a special thanks to Lillian for bringing this to us and for becoming the newest member of Bubblegum Princess inc. I've made your travel arrangements and your gear is all set for you to fly to Cincinnati in a few hours."

Sabine turns to Lillian, "Other than an impromptu peep show, how was your interview?"

Lillian rubs her arms, "Painful. I wasn't expecting a sparring match."

Sabine, with a mad look, "Cobalt, seriously? Sparring?"

Cobalt puts her hand up and motions for Sabine to stop talking, "Sabine, you know I love you, but Lillian is going out with me and Domino. I trust Domino, I need to trust Lillian, and fighting was the quickest, most efficient way to bond, so stay in your lane!"

Lillian steps in, "Sabine, Cobalt is right. It's unorthodox, but she's right, I want to be part of this team," putting her arm around Cobalt. "And I'm dying to find out what the spaghetti incident is."

Domino, with a flash of anger, "We don't talk about that, ever." Cobalt looks amused, Trixie looks confused, and Sabine just laughs.

Sabine, getting control again, "Well, you three have a cab waiting for you. Lillian, did you bring your luggage?"

Lillian replies, "No, you crazy people. I came for an interview, I didn't think I'd be flying anywhere."

Cobalt, with a laugh, "I'm sure Domino would love to take Lillian shopping on the company's expenses."

Domino perks up instantly at her trigger words, Domino and shopping, "Shopping? You hate shopping, Cobalt."

Cobalt, in a firm tone, "I'm not going shopping, I'll be in the food court."

Domino, excitedly, says, "Oh, hell no. We are expanding your wardrobe, jeans, t-shirts, and yoga pants do not make a wardrobe. I swear I've never met a girl with as few shoes as you own. You're worse than a guy sometimes!"

Cobalt has to turn the tide in the two verses one. All that's left is the hail mary, "I'm not, and the company's not paying a single dime for you to play dress-up with me!"

Domino smiles, knowing she has won.

"OK, I'll cover yours and Lillian's wardrobes but Cobalt, you get no say and have to wear what I buy."

Cobalt, with a challenging look, "Fine, don't abuse my trust."

Lillian is still processing the exchange, "Wait, free shopping trip and clothes? This job rocks!"

*Finish Another One Bites the Dust by Queen*

*Play: Open Your Heart by Madonna*

Domino, loading the last of the gear into the rental, "OK, I've GPS'ed the nearest mall."

Lillian from the front seat, "Nice, I cannot wait to get out of this pants suit."

Cobalt, laying in the back seat, contemplates how many hours of torture this will be and if she can make an escape plan. Cobalt, in a monotone voice, "I'm an American soldier fighting in the cause that safeguards freedom and the American way of life DOD #42069666, Unit Fairytail Squad."

Domino and Lillian both roll their eyes at Cobalt with a contentious, really, you're a POW now?

Pulling into the Lone Pine mall the girls exit to begin the shopping excursion.

Cobalt slips from the back, popping her earbuds in, tossing a few shadow punches, and begins warming up and getting loose.

Lillian looks at Cobalt, "Are you limbering up for a fight?"

Cobalt, serious look, "War."

Lillian is shocked. "It's shopping."

Cobalt, with absolute intensity, "It's the ninth circle of hell and Domino is Satan when it comes to shit like this."

Domino, with an unamused look, "HA, HA, always gotta be a goddamn drama queen, Kitty."

Domino smirks, "for someone who's supposed to be a badass, being afraid of pink and frills, HAHAHA."

Cobalt, indignant, "No, I just think it's stupid."

Domino, with attitude, "Sure, sure Lillian, let's go have some fun, she's gonna be a mopey little bitch all day."

Lillian approaches Cobalt, "So what is it that bothers you about shopping and dressing up?" She takes Cobalt's hands.

Cobalt, caught off guard, "Um, I don't see the point. Jeans and shirts work for me and look, these are rocker pants, they have buckles and zippers on them."

Lillian, sympathetically, "I promise I will make this fun."

Cobalt growls, "You have some MDMA or possibly some cocaine that would make this fun?" Domino, with a disapproving look.

Cobalt, giving her that same look, "Let's just get this over with quickly, please."

Domino motions for them to catch up, letting out her battle cry, "LET'S GET TO SHOPPING."

Cobalt motions to Lillian, "Not too late to limber up." She gives her a smug look.

Lillian, with a look of concern, lets out an, "Oh boy."

Domino, Cobalt, and Lillian walk into Victoria's Secret. Lillian grabs bras, panties, nighties, and socks in green and other pastel-like colors, a couple of tank tops, and pants to match.

Domino, holding a nightie in blue that matches Cobalt's hair, looks at Cobalt, and adds it to the purchase pile.

Cobalt cringes a little on the inside, seeing that blue frilly nightie, ugh, that is so wrong.

Domino continues her one-woman crusade against Cobalt's lack of a wardrobe and cute undergarments, picking up several styles of panties in varied shades of blue, pink, and purple, tossing them on the purchase pile as well.

Finally, after what in Cobalt's mind feels like an eternity but in real-time was two hours, it's time to hit Forever 21 for dress shopping and jeans. Cobalt strolls in and moves to the far side of the shop, as the tornados that are Domino and Lillian begin their path of destruction and shopping.

Cobalt, lost in her thoughts, begins dancing to the music over the PA system, picking up a pink tank top with, boys are gross, written on it. She's smiling at the shirt when Domino snatches it out of Cobalt's hand. Surprised by Domino's sudden interest she blushes and explains, "I was just looking at it, I'd never wear that!"

Domino looks at the shirt, "Cobalt, you're a horrible poker player. It's cute, I'll get it for you."

Domino smiles, "As a matter of fact, you can wear it now, remember our deal."

Cobalt growls, "I loathe you sometimes," as Lillian comes up with all her stuff to buy, she whispers something to Domino. She pulls the tag off the shirt, tossing the shirt back to Cobalt.

Cobalt, never to miss an opportunity to be a defiant bitch, pulls her Fairy tail shirt off. Did we mention Cobalt often does not wear a bra? Putting on the pink tank top, she strolls seductively to the female cashier who hasn't taken her eyes off Cobalt's seductive walk across her store.

She hands her the black t-shirt, brushing her cheek, "Enjoy it, babe," as Cobalt begins strolling out, giving Domino the bird.

Lillian and Domino, shocked by the one-upmanship Cobalt just displayed, are suitably chastened. Domino and Lillian stroll up to the register and prepare to pay for all their purchases, including a couple of dresses for Cobalt and all the matching shoes.

The cashier, blushing, asks, "Can you give the blue-haired girl my number?" She bites her lip in a pout.

Domino looks at Lillian, both gobsmacked at how well Cobalt works a room. As they approach, they are now sitting on a bench like a cat playing with a mouse.

Domino hollers, "You win, you win. Fuck, you got balls, bitch."

Lillian laughs in agreement. Cobalt, with a sly grin, "So are we done?"

Domino, sympathetically, "One last stop, all Lillian's makeup is back home and you don't wear makeup so we need two kits."

Cobalt questions, "And why would I suddenly start wearing makeup?" They enter JLo's cosmetics when a pink-haired girl named Tiffy approaches.

Cobalt swiftly backs up, pushing Lillian forward, "She wants a makeover and I want an exit strategy."

Tiffy smiles but with a confused look, "An exit strategy?"

Lillian takes Tiffy's hands, "Ignore her because she thinks she's funny. But yes I need a few of my everyday products."

She pulls what she needs off the racks, making a motion to Cobalt. "The blue-streaked warrior goddess here is in need of an emergency makeover."

Cobalt tries slowly backing up and away from the counter, when Domino stops her, "Oh no you don't, this is happening!"

Cobalt pouts, "Seriously, this is bullshit."

Tiffy works her magic giving Cobalt a blue smokey eye look that brings so much attention to the green of Cobalt's eyes. She also uses a shade of lipstick that matches the blue of her hair color.

Domino has been picking up everything Tiffy has used to buy for Cobalt and handing her the bag. Cobalt is not happy, "You're just wasting money." Domino replies, "Guess we will see, huh?"

Cobalt looks in the mirror and contorts her face, fighting the urge to rip her face off. The three shoppers exit the mall having completed shopping.

Cobalt is filled with a rush of relief and freedom that she has survived. She would regale many with her heroic tale of survival against the monster known as Domino. As the cab pulls up to their Airbnb, the three enter the home and bring in the gear as well as all the shopping bags and luggage.

Domino says, "Glad we brought extra bags for your stuff, Lillian."

Cobalt smiles, "Let's leave our stuff here in the living room, for now, we can sort out the sleeping arrangements after we visit the pizza shop so let's go get some work done."

*Finish Open Your Heart by Madonna*

*Play: Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada*

Cobalt, Domino, and Lillian walk into Nemesis pizza. Pumping through the speakers is Cascada, Evacuate the Dancefloor. Cobalt, lost in thought, moves to the rhythm of the song as Domino approaches the counter.

Cobalt continues to move to the music, when Lil says, "Is that the best you can do?" Cobalt snaps out of her daydream.

Cobalt replies with a surprised look, "Um, sorry, no, let's just focus on why we are here."

Lil, with a savage smile, "Oh no, dance battle, let's see what you got."

Cobalt, flustered, "Let's not do this."

Lillian pushes harder, "You're scared."

Cobalt, with a flash of anger, "OK, let's do this." She begins moving to the beat with a sexy hip-swaying move, adding a little footwork. Cobalt slides behind Lillian and moves around her in such a seductive way it sends chills down Lillian's back and a fire between her legs. Cobalt, with a little spin, moves away from Lillian performing a body roll with some quick footwork combos and pop 'n' lock moves, further giving that old troupe of, sex on the dancefloor, new meaning. Cobalt becomes sex in motion, her grace and natural sex appeal are a lethal combination when she applies them. Lillian's every breath is caught in the heat that Cobalt is creating in her movements.

Lillian claps, "That was amazing."

Cobalt, blushing, "OK, your turn."

Lillian laughs, "I can't dance, I just wanted to see you dance. You did it a little earlier

while shopping, it was super hot."

Cobalt laughs, " Seriously?"

Lillian, "Yup."

Domino approaches, "So the girl at the counter gave me the address. She would also like to know if Cobalt would be her prom date."

Domino and Lillian begin laughing. Cobalt gives a look that says, knock it off, as she pushes past them to go talk to the girl at the counter.

Cobalt, with sincerity, "Hey, so you need a prom date, huh?"

Counter girl looks down, blushing, "Yeah."

Cobalt hands her a card, "That's my number and my PA's number as well. She handles all my appointments and things, just tell her I said yes."

Counter girl stutters, "I'm Macy, and for real? You'll go?"

Cobalt leans in, giving her a peck on the cheek, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Cobalt does a sexy swaying walk as she approaches her two slack-jawed companions.

Domino finally speaks up, "That was out of character for you."

Cobalt, curtly, "I'm not a monster and if it's gonna make her have a night she will never forget then it's worth it."

Lillian, snickering, "You're gonna need a prom dress, lol."

Cobalt smiles with an evil grin, "I'll leave the details to Sabine."

Lillian, with frustration, "You are so confusing, you complained and whined about shopping, you hate dresses and makeup but for a complete stranger, you're willing to suck it up and deal?"

Cobalt motions them out the door, "She's young, it took courage to ask me out. If it helps give her confidence, I'll suck it up, slap some makeup on and be the best damn date I can be. It's the right thing to do."

Lillian sighs, "Now I want to go to the prom."

Cobalt laughs, "Maybe she has a friend."

*Finish Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada*