Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand moves quickly away and slinks off back to the crowd.

Vicious laughs uncontrollably, "Fuck, Cobalt, you give no leeway do you? I think he might have peed himself a little too," she still laughs.

Cobalt shrugs, "Tell you what, show me how it's done with the next one."

It doesn't take long till a pair of gentlemen holding drinks approach Cobalt. Smiling, she takes a sip of her drink, leans back, and watches Vicious.

Vicious looks at Cobalt with annoyance as the men approach, "Hey ladies, we got these drinks for you. Can we sit down?"

Cobalt points to Vicious, not saying anything, sipping her drink. Vicious, sweetly, "Thanks guys but we have to decline, it's a girl's night, we just want to chill with each other."

The bros, not easily dejected, counteroffer, "Well, we could chill and keep you company till they get back, wouldn't that be OK?"

Vicious, a little more annoyed, "We were kinda having a private conversation."

The bros, "Oh, maybe we can help?"

Vicious now gives Cobalt a pleading look.

Cobalt smiles, pounds her drink, pounds her free drink from the bros, pounds the free drink for Vicious. Says, "Thanks for the drinks but you need to go, don't get snippy, don't yell, save face, walk away heads up, we'll even say thank you loud and all sexy, like, to you." The men get up and leave, they say thank you and the girls do their part.

Vicious turns to Cobalt, "How are you not drunk? That was amazing."

Cobalt smiles, "Not drunk yet but in about fifteen to twenty minutes I will be, and you're responsible for me now. So, before my brain turns to mush, I'll explain what happened. You didn't stop them from taking a more dominant position over us, so short of knocking one out, the only way to take back control was to drink all the drinks and tell them to piss off. So now I'm gonna start my internal timer, and go."

Vicious nods, "That was amazing, and wow, I'm gonna take notes from now on, but you said in fifteen to twenty minutes you're gonna be drunk. How drunk?"

Cobalt spurs, "Not sure, that was a lot of alcohol in a very short time, so it could be buzzed to fucked, not sure, but buzzed is looking less and less likely."

Vicious, concerned, "Well I got you, don't worry. Thank you for taking care of that and I'm sorry, I'll be more bitchy in the future, lol."

Cobalt laughs, "She can be taught."

Domino and Sherry return with the two guys in tow.

Domino scans the three empty glasses, "Whose drinks are these?" She points to the empty glasses.

Vicious hands Domino her drink and explains it's her fault and she'll babysit Cobalt.

Domino laughs, "Famous last words, Little V." As Sherry's dance partner attempts to ask Cobalt again, Cobalt uses her seriously, don't make me dig a hole for your dead body, look. He turns and walks away.

Vicious, flabbergasted, "You didn't even say anything this time."

Cobalt, flush with intoxication, "Are you sure I didn't say anything?" Cobalt slides off the stool and proceeds out to the dance floor.

She finds a nice spot away from the masses and in Vicious's line of sight. She really gets into the rhythm as a long-legged, lanky brunette with a lovely yellow-black combination starts her way.

Cobalt watches her as she moves closer, matching Cobalt's movements. She leans in and says her name is Jessica and she was impressed by how Cobalt handled all those men. Cobalt, feeling good smiles, flirts, and tells her it's easy. "Boys are gross," giggling.

"Yes," Cobalt giggles and becomes super submissive the more drunk she gets.

Cobalt catches the Princess network symbol on her necklace. Cobalt's brain pulls clarity for a few minutes. She does a move that puts her behind Jessica with her arm around her neck, playfully kissing her face.

She whispers, "Why are you really her? Jessica, I know who you work for."

Jessica, caressing Cobalt's arms lovingly, "Bravo, they said you were a dullard but obviously they were very wrong."

Cobalt smiles as Jessica moves around so they are face to face. She wraps her arms around Cobalt's waist. "I came to meet you, nothing more but I will say, I find you very enticing."

Cobalt moves them around, "Some might think me a dullard for putting people over profit but I always wondered what the price of integrity is."

Jessica smoothly replies, "To some integrity is a lot, myself, I'll dry my tears with hundred dollar bills. Your message to Amanda, let The Network know you took down Master David. This is a fair warning, back off, this isn't a fight you want."

Cobalt smirks in a drunken slur, "I've only just begun to fight. Fuck, you're pretty."

Jessica, surprised, "You're drunk, lol."

Jessica leans in, kissing Cobalt deeply, "Hmmm, you taste like danger."

Cobalt blushes, "Wait, you're a bad guy, we can't, shouldn't do kiss stuff."

Jessica slips her necklace around Cobalt's neck, "Wait, wait," Cobalt kisses her again.

"Jessica, you see her?" She points to Sherry. "That's one of Master David's victims. Say you're sorry to her.

Jessica,"You know I didn't work for Master David, Cobalt."

Cobalt raspberries Jessica, "So? It means something to me and her, dammit." A tear forms in her eye.

Jessica pulls her close, "OK, OK, OK, shhh. I'll apologize but then I have to go, this is fucking weird. You're lucky you're so goddamn sexy and may have stolen my heart."

She walks Cobalt back to her friends, Cobalt smiling and laughing, "Hey, hey, hey guys, this is Jessica, she's," Cobalt whispers "an agent for the Princess network.

She's gonna apologize to Sherry." Cobalt laughs, "So go on, you promised."

Jessica clears her throat, "Well, Sherry, I apologize on behalf of the Princess Network that you had the unfortunate time in the hands of Master David who worked for Imperium. Now I'm going to leave as this is incredibly uncomfortable. Cobalt, goodnight. Next time, drinks on me."

Cobalt jumps up, grabs Jessica, and kisses her again, "Till I see you again, sexy, think of me, lol."

Domino grabs Cobalt back, "Easy girl, you're tongue wrestling an enemy."

Cobalt, "I am not, she's not a bad guy, just a misguided soul like we all are, lol" as the rest of the alcohol pulls Cobalt into unconsciousness.

Waking up, Cobalt looks around and everyone's in her bed. "Fuck, seriously? Blackout drunk? Fuck me."

Sherry kisses Cobalt's cheek, "Babe, you're gonna have to give me time to regain some fluids."

Cobalt's almost in a panic, Sherry bursts out laughing, "I was kidding, Cobalt."

"Thanks, Sherry."

*Finish Wild Ones by Flo Rida*

*Play: Wish by Nine Inch Nails*

Having woken up from the human puppy pile, Cobalt, the master of hangovers, drinks orange juice and vodka. As the other girls look like death warmed up, Cobalt greets their new guest Tasha Fox.

Five-foot-five, black hair, blue eyes, from New Mexico, very native American. She's known as an information broker and currently, she's trying to work for us. This is her first job. She strictly supports the information.

She's laying out the pictures of Equestrian Farms and their three caretakers. Tasha puts down a picture of the pens they are locked into, tied off with rope.

"They are beaten and raped every day till they break and comply. They feel someone behind them, they respond, front or back. They defecate in the stalls. Baths are one time a week due to the complexity of the suits. The tails are buttplugs and only removed when fucking anally. They drink from penis-shaped water bottles to learn to deep throat or they get no water. Now the rest is pretty self-explanatory. Tripwires here and here, alarm here and here, and only three caretakers, two males, one female. I've made arrangements for the proper punishment of the caretakers. So you'll take possession of the pony girls?"

Cobalt nods, "Yeah, I've got a couple ideas."

"So here is the plan: I say we strike at 5 am, still in deep sleep. The girls are kept outside. We slip in, free the girls, and take down the captors for Tasha."

Domino asks Tasha, "So if we trip an alarm it's only local?"

Tasha nods, "Yes it's local, you'll only have the three caretakers to respond to the alarm."

Domino sees the necklace on Cobalt's neck, "Hey, did your girlfriend Jessica give that to you?"

Cobalt looks down, "I vaguely remember Jessica. I take it I had a good night."

Domino grins, "Yeah, you have a new fan, her name is Jessica. She's an agent of the Princess Network, lol."

Cobalt, "OK, here is the plan. Domino, Vicious, and myself will free the girls. Sherry and Vicious will take care of the girls as Domino and I then take down the caretakers and prep them for Tasha. Tasha, are you going with us, or are we calling you in after?"

Tasha, "I'll tag along. It's better to be quick and efficient."

Cobalt runs through step by step, everyone's positions, goals, and responsibilities. Feeling everyone is ready, she tells them to go take breaks and get ready for tonight. Cobalt slips her dagger, sorrow, into her leg sheath, putting her katana over her back.

She's dressed in a black and blue tack vest with zip ties, mace, and a few other essentials in her backpack. She heads out to the van.

The other girls are similarly dressed. With tension running high the chitchat is at a minimum as they approach the farm.

Tasha follows in her own van, prepping both vans for quick escapes. Cobalt, Domino, and Vicious creep along to the stables quietly and cautiously. Domino takes point, Vicious to her right and Cobalt to her left.

When she motions to stop pointing out the tripwire she quickly disarms it, whispering, "Eyes open."

The full moon gives plenty of natural light. Moving closer to the stables, the pony girls are sleeping outside in barn stalls.

Vicious whispers, "I thought Blackstone was cruel, this shit's inhumane."

Domino nods in agreement, seeing the pony girls wrapped completely in latex bodysuits with only crotch and tails exposed.

Domino, a rock in her composure, Cobalt tempers her anger as Vicious is shocked at the situation. Sherry pulls Vicious close into a tight embrace, "It's OK, we're here to free them."

Cobalt approaches the first stall and pulls her phone out, recording the conditions, from the penis water bottle to the tail plug. Cobalt pulls sorrow free and cuts the bit off the young woman. The sudden loss of bit startles the woman awake as she begins neighing and whining.

Cobalt quickly quietens her down, "Quiet, we've come to rescue you. Shhhh, go with Sherry, you'll be safe now."

Sherry, comforting the frightened girl, walks her back to the van.

Cobalt repeats the process four more times. With the pony girls loaded and free,

Cobalt tells Vicious and Sabine to leave.

Cobalt and Domino have work to do. Pulling her sword free, "Dangerzone."

Domino fistbumps Cobalt, "Dangerzone."

Domino sets to work on the lock using her picks on it and a few moments later the door swings open. Slowly moving through the living room, the kitchen is straight ahead and the bedrooms are to the right of the hallway.

Cobalt whispers, "One at a time." Domino nods as they open the first bedroom. A male, late thirties, fat, and a bed wetter, lol. They grab him, gag him, flip him over, hogtie him and wrap him up. One down, two to go.

Domino, "That was easy." Just then the house lights click on. Cobalt and Domino close the door quietly and subdue the hostage as a shadow passes under the door, headed to the kitchen.

Cobalt slips out of the bedroom and stalks into the kitchen, and sees a woman in their late twenties getting water. Cobalt slips behind her, pressing sorrow to her throat, dangling a gag in front of her.

Cobalt instructs her to put it on as she binds her hands and feet, wrapping her up as well. Domino drags the other caretaker into the living room with Cobalt.

Domino, "One left. I almost feel bad for him. Wanna have some fun, Kitty?"

Cobalt, "Let's have some goddamn fun."

They walk into the last bedroom, not even trying to be quiet, as the male in his late twenties stirs from his sleep.

Surprised at two women decked out in tactical gear in his bedroom, he begins yelling when Cobalt brings the katana crashing down on his collarbone, breaking it with a crunch.

He passes out from pain and Cobalt looks at Domino, "Lol, sorry. I thought he would last longer."

Binding, gagging, and then loading the three up for Tasha, she hugs Domino and Cobalt. "Pleasure working with you."

Cobalt and Domino, "You too, we definitely have more work for you when you're ready." Tasha nods and drives off.

Cobalt turns to Domino, "Let's grab everything of value. We can take the SUV back."

A couple of hours later, Cobalt and Domino are up five hundred K and a lot of names and numbers.

"So apparently, one of the girls was sold already, this briefcase was the payment."

Cobalt and Domino walk into the house. The five girls are out of the latex suits and are in normal clothes. Cobalt notices it's her normal clothes, like all her not dresses clothes.

Mumbling, "Fuckin' Sherry."

The girls are all huddled together, comforting one another. "How are they doing?"

Sherry appears, "Sorry Cobalt, we used your clothes, and they are better but it's a process."

Cobalt heads out back for some fresh air.

*Finish Wish by Nine Inch Nails*

*Play Snow Fairy by Amalee*

"With the current mental state of the girls, we had Bex come start working with them. They all slept in one bed. It was kinda cute."

Cobalt lays claim to the couch and Domino treats Cobalt like her personal body pillow. Of course, Cobalt hates that.

Vicious, Sherry and Bex take the other bedroom. By the end of the week, the girls are getting better. Well enough that Domino declares it time for the victory party tradition to happen. With this many people, Domino wants to make it epic.

Domino takes care of everything: food, plenty of drinks, and entertainment.

Cobalt is unsuccessful in avoiding karaoke. It isn't really fair, the pony five gang up on her, begging her to play along. How do you say no to someone learning to smile again?

Cobalt tries a last-ditch effort, "Couldn't I just dance for you? I'm good at that. I suck at singing." As she pleads, a chorus of no's rings out. Taking a deep breath, she prepares her song. Be Prepared from The Lion King.

Cobalt downs a shot of Jack and begins.

"I never thought hyenas essential

They're crude and unspeakably plain

But maybe they've a glimmer of potential

If allied to my vision and brain

I know that your powers of retention

Are as wet as a warthog's backside

But thick as you are, pay attention

My words are a matter of pride

It's clear from your vacant expressions

The lights are not all on upstairs

But we're talking kings and successions

Even you can't be caught unawares

So prepare for a chance of a lifetime

Be prepared for sensational news

A shining new era

Is tiptoeing nearer

And where do we feature?

Just listen to teacher

I know it sounds sordid

But you'll be rewarded

When at last I am given my dues

And injustice deliciously squared

Be prepared!

It's great that we'll soon be connected

With a king who'll be all-time adored

Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected

To take certain duties on board

The future is littered with prizes

And though I'm the main addressee

The point that I must emphasize is

You won't get a sniff without me!

So prepare for the coup of the century

Be prepared for the murkiest scam

Meticulous planning

Tenacity spanning

Decades of denial

Is simply why I'll

Be king undisputed

Respected, saluted

And seen for the wonder I am

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared

Be prepared!

Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared

Be prepared!"

The five pony girls giggle, watching Cobalt move around like Scar, doing Scar's little dance, and even jumping from couch to couch like in the movie. She finishes singing and everyone erupts in cheers. Cobalt bows and hands the mic to Sherry.

Sherry sings, Open Arms by Journey. "Lying beside you, here in the dark

Feeling your heartbeat with mine

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere

How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together

We drifted apart

And here you are, by my side

So now I come to you with open arms

Nothing to hide, believe what I say

So here I am, with open arms

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me

Open arms."

Saying Sherry has the voice of an angel is so cliche so I'll just say a voice that makes panties soaked, is what she sounds like. Her serenading Vicious is the cutest thing, I never knew Vicious could turn that red. Passing the mic to one of the pony girls, I think her name is Mickey, she begins singing Heaven is a Place on Earth.

As Cobalt refills her drink, another pony girl creeps up, this one is Samantha. She gives Cobalt a quick kiss on the lips and then runs away giggling. Cobalt shakes her head at the absurdity of it all, leaning on the counter as Sabine plays Streetfighter with Jazz.

Bex leans next to Cobalt, following Cobalts eyes, "You know I'm the cool aloof one, that's kinda my thing."

Cobalt still watches the party, "Well I'm the sullen loner, it's completely different."

Bex, laughing, "You're really growing into the leadership role, even now, you're checking on everyone."

Cobalt turns her attention to Bex, "It isn't a big deal, we are a team, every pony farm, Sissy factory, or fucked up master/mistress we take down we save future victims."

Bex pulls Cobalt into a dance, resting her head on Cobalt's shoulder as they dance to a slow song. Bex moves in to kiss Cobalt. Cobalt returns the kiss deeply, rolling her tongue into Bex's mouth, moaning.

"It's been a while, want to go for a tumble?" Cobalt, grinning, "Can I bring Sabine?"

Bex, "Absolutely."

Cobalt steps in front of Sabine, leans down, pulls her close, and whispers, "I'm going to fuck Bex, you're invited or you can keep playing your game."

Sabine drops her controller and jumps into Cobalt's arms, "Let's go, babe."

The three slip into a room, climbing into bed, a hurricane of clothes being pulled off and tossed about is magical to say at best.

And so begins the kissing, licking, petting, and groping.

Sabine kisses Cobalt, "Hmmm, I've missed this."

Cobalt rolls her tongue around Sabine as Bex begins pulling Sabine's nipples, causing cute little moans to escape from Sabine's lips.

Bex nibbles on Sabine's neck as Cobalt moves to suckle Sabine's nipples. Sabine, in the throes of passion, runs her hand between Cobalt's legs, teasing her pussy lightly. Cobalt, feeling Sabine's soft touch dance along her vagina in a silky tickling motion, lets out a gasp between suckling.

Bex lays Sabine down as she kisses her lips. Cobalt works her way down her puffy nipples to that tight little belly, continuing onto Sabine's moist glistening pussy. Cobalt breathes in Sabine's sweet nectar, rolling her tongue over Sabine's pussy. As Bex lowers her vagina over Sabine's waiting mouth.

Sabine goes to work on Bex's hot, sexy box as Sabine grabs ahold of Bex's tight little ass giving it a firm slap.

Bex, enjoying the pleasure being delivered to her, throws her head back in a howl of pleasure.

Bex, moaning, "Fuck, Sabine, you have a talented tongue!"

As Sabine begins playing with her clit, she changes motions, burying her tongue deep into Bex's pussy. As Cobalt continues to work Sabine's pussy, she begins sliding a finger deep into Sabine's ass. She groans in pleasure at the finger being thrust into her rectum.

Cobalt laps up Sabine's wet pussy as she feels Sabine's orgasm build. Under Cobalt's constant attack, Sabine gasps, "No more, no more, Cobalt." Smiling, Cobalt slides up, working Bex's nipples.

She gasps in pleasure as she is being pleasured on a two-front attack from Cobalt and Sabine. As Sabine works her tongue deep into Bex's pussy, Cobalt rubs her hand between her legs and she kisses Bex.