Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with Cobalt's nipples brings a satisfying feeling to Bex. Riding Sabine's face, Bex feels her orgasm building. Suddenly, Cobalt's own orgasm begins matching Bex's own, as both are locked in a tangled orgasmic bliss. As Bex screams into Cobalt's mouth, they collapse in a heap of spent sexual energy.

As Bex and Sabine curl up, Cobalt slips off the bed, crawling around for some shorts or pants, and any shirt. She luckily finds her pants, but no panties, and a t-shirt. She slips into the living room.

Couples are finding secluded areas and are kissing, cuddling, or more. As Cobalt heads outside, the cold air cuts across her slightly pearl skin. She always wondered about being a tropical native how she was so pale.

After a few well-placed jumps, she makes it to the roof. Cobalt takes a moment to enjoy the tranquility.

When her phone rings the caller ID says BS inc. Smiling, Cobalt answers it, "Hello, the bringer of Sorrow, Cobalt here. To whom do I have the displeasure of speaking too?"

The sweet yet still condescending and venomous tone of Amanda Stone, replies, "Well, you should know I'm Amanda Stone, the woman you did declare war on after all. Wait, did you call yourself the bringer of sorrow and it's your displeasure to speak? Now, aren't you being a bit childish?"

Cobalt, pushing her luck, "Why not at all, Mandi."

Amanda, with a bit of grit, "Are we at nicknames already? I'll use yours, Kitty."

Cobalt grins, "Fine with me but I'm sure you didn't call me to exchange witty banter back and forth."

Amanda, regrouping, "Yes, very true. I'm actually calling for two reasons. First, I believe you have some of my potential employees in your care. Very cute. Dear A for you Love C, on a Hungry Like the Wolf CD. Cute, nice touch."

Cobalt, fighting off a laughing fit, "I thought you'd appreciate it. I mean, I could have just tossed a business card but I really wanted you to work for it." Amanda, "So how do I get them back?"

Cobalt, "Well, I imagine the second thing is a face-to-face, we can discuss it then. I'll be free in three weeks. I've projects that need my attention for the next three weeks."

Amanda, "That is acceptable if you give your word that no harm will come to them."

Cobalt, "You have my word."

Amanda, "Excellent, three weeks. Don't stand me up, that would be bad manners."

Cobalt, "And this should go without saying but no harm to me and my partner's, this is a friendly meeting after all."

Amanda, "But of course, we would only act in our defense. See you, Kitty." Click, the line goes quiet. Cobalt smiles, "And here we go," pushing play on her phone.

*Play We're In This Together Now, Nine Inch Nails

To be continued.....

Epilogue....

This was something I just wanted to do plz enjoy.

Prom playlist

Take a Hint Meghan Kabir

I'd Do Anything Simple Plan

Story of My Life Bon Jovi

Glisterine Bush

What If (I told you I like you) Johnny Orlando

Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran

Run Away Real McCoy

I Want It That Way Backstreet Boys

Just To See You Smile Tim McGraw

Cherish Madonna

*Play Take a Hint by Meghan Kabir*

Sabine skips down the hall to her boss's door. She is excited because today is the day Cobalt flys out for her prom date.

She barges into the dark room, "OH COBALT, OH COBALT, GET YOUR ASS UP, COBALT!"

Shocked awake, Cobalt yells back, "FUCK OFF AND DIE, SABINE!"

Sabine, smiling in her sing-song tone, "Sorry but Sherry's on her way to get you dressed and do your makeup."

Cobalt, growling, knows that she can't win against them both, and crawls out of bed, standing up, waiting for Sherry to bound in.

Sure enough, in bounds Sherry. She kind of reminds Cobalt of a cuter version of Tigger.

She has a new silver maid outfit with her silver-streaked hair. She's adopted silver as her calling color.

Sherry, smiling, "Hey boss, so what were you thinking today? According to your schedule, we will fly out and have hair, and makeup tomorrow at noon. Limo picks you up at 5 pm, Macy at 6 pm, dinner then the prom."

Cobalt yawns, "Whatever, don't care, just do what makes you happy, Sherry."

Sherry claps, grabbing a blue school skirt to mid-thigh, with blue and white leggings with her signature blue bite me, t-shirt, and all her long hair into a long braid.

Sherry steps in front of Cobalt, "Please will you wear these blue flats and not your sneakers? Please, please, please. You're gonna have heels for the dress tomorrow."

"Fine, Sherry you're killin' me a little more each goddamn day."

Sherry claps, "Thank you, thank you." She quickly does an easy red look for Cobalt's makeup.

Sherry hops up, "I've got to change and I'll meet you up front, boss."

Cobalt watches as Sherry skips off down the hall. Cobalt knows between Sabine and Sherry, she's packed. Wondering what fufu thing Sherry's gonna wear to fly in, she catches her reflection in the mirror, "Well, I do look cute but I really need to put my foot down on this dress-up game."

The limo stops in front of a modest two-story home. Cobalt practices her smile and exits the limo with her date's corsage. As she approaches the front door, Cobalt does a final check on herself; she double checks her reflection in the window, hair braided up like a princess sweep. Makeup is sultry yet sharp to bring her green eyes out even more.

She wonders how she's even breathing in this Chinese-inspired dress, with a slit along the side for access to her trusty flask and sorrow, her dagger. It's a comfort thing.

Cobalt knocks on the door and is greeted by a gentleman in his early fifties with salt and pepper hair. He greets Cobalt with a firm handshake, welcoming her into his home with a quick gesture. He brings Cobalt into the living room, introducing himself as William Berkin. Apparently, he works as a scientist for some company called Parasol.

Cobalt and William exchange pleasant conversations. Macy descends the stairs in a matching style dress, only in a purple, that sly Sabine. Macy standing beside her mom causes Cobalt's breath to get caught for a moment.

Smiling, "Wow, Macy, you look amazing." Macy's mom says, "Picture time."

Cobalt has never experienced this moment, or at best, can't remember. After a few pics, Macy asks if she can get a pic of them kissing.

Cobalt, blushing, agrees.

Macy grabs Cobalt and gives her a deep kiss as her mom snaps a picture. Macy's mom hands something to Macy but Cobalt doesn't get a clear look at it.

With the cutest smile, Macy says, "Cobalt, um, thank you for the dress, the makeup, and for being my date. I wanted you to have this." She hands Cobalt a blue rose.

Cobalt, surprised, takes it from Macy, "Thank you, it's beautiful." Cobalt extends her arm to Macy, "But we do have reservations at a rather prestigious restaurant, the Hyde Park Steakhouse."

As Cobalt walks Macy to the limo, arm-in-arm, they make idol conversation as Cobalt hands her the corsage. Cobalt offers Macy a glass of champagne. Sitting at the table, Macy asks Cobalt what she does for work.

Cobalt smiles, "I'm head of the company known as Bubblegum Princess Inc. We have diverse revenue streams."

"But enough about me, what about you, Macy?"

Macy gives a coy little smile, "What would you like to know?"

Cobalt, playing her game, "What do you do for fun?"

Macy thinks, "Skateboarding, anime and manga, video games, are some of my passions. I spend a lot of time drawing as well."

Cobalt's eyes light up, "Oh, I love art, that's super cool! How about movies and TV shows?" Cobalt prods Macy.

Macy smiles, "I love Supernatural. Dean Winchester is so hot."

Cobalt agrees, "That is an amazing show."

They finish up dinner and head to the prom.

They pull up outside of the Bushwood Country Club and the valet opens the door.

Cobalt walks arm-in-arm with Macy. As Cobalt and Macy make their way into the prom, all eyes are on the two most beautiful women in the place.

Two boys actually trip over their dates from staring so hard. Macy, catching the fall out of the corner of her eye, giggles, "Thank you again for this."

Cobalt pulls her into a gentle kiss, "No problem, I'm gonna kill Sherry later for these four-inch heels but fun still."

The pair continue moving to the dance floor when they are suddenly confronted by five girls. The lead mean girl starts the tirade, "Macy, I can't believe you showed up. Couldn't find a date so you hired a stripper to be your date?"

Cobalt, with anger, turns to Macy, "Did the ass end of a talking dog just call me a stripper? Look at me, basic bitch Barbie, if you or any of your minions ever bother Macy again, I'm gonna make you regret it. Have I made myself perfectly clear?!"

The mean girl pack runs off as Macy lights up with a smile, pulling Cobalt into a tight hug, "Thank you."

Cobalt, smirking, "No problem but seriously, if they start again, I'll send Vicious, or better yet, Sissy to help you."

Cobalt guides her to the dance floor and Macy looks nervous.

Cobalt leans in, "Just follow my lead, I'll move you and you'll look amazing, graceful, and sexy." Macy nods.

As Bush Glycerin begins to play, Cobalt does a sexy little spin to get everyone's eyes on them. She pulls Macy into her arms and begins to dance, making Macy look like a star. After she's the center of the universe for a few songs, Macy catches her breath and asks to sit down for a little bit.

Cobalt nods and walks with her to a couple sitting at a table. Macy introduces her to Mike and Sarabeth. "Guys, this is Cobalt."

Cobalt smiles, "Pleased to meet you."

They shake hands. A lot of her fellow students seem to want to know who Macy's stunning date is.

As the night comes to a close, Cobalt walks Macy back to the house. Cobalt leans in giving Macy her goodnight kiss.

Macy kisses back and then hugs Cobalt "Thank you so much, this was the best night of my life!"

Cobalt blushes, "You're welcome. Be good, stay strong, and remember you've always got back up."

Cobalt gives her a final, deep, passionate kiss before she walks away. Sitting in the limo, Cobalt's phone rings. Looking at it, it says Jessica. Cobalt hits accept. Cobalt with her sexy voice, "Hello, Jessica."

Jessica with her sultry tone, "Are you cheating on me?"

Cobalt, smirking, "Cheating on you? I didn't even know we were dating. Are you jealous?"

Jessica, pouting, "A little. I would have loved to go to prom with you."

Cobalt, slyly, says, "We would make a good couple but why did you really call, Jessica?"

Jessica, like a switch flipped, is all business now, "Word is you have an appointment with the Blackstone bitches."

"Yeah, so?"

Jessica smiles, "My employer is loaning me to you to help screw over the Blackheart bitches, Isn't that exciting?"

Cobalt moans, "Yeah, like playing with a rattlesnake."

Jessica chides Cobalt, "Don't be like that. I'll see you soon, lover."

Look for the girls in Rise of the Bubblegum Princess our teeth and ambitions are bared!

Playlist

Burn by The Cure

Another One Bites the Dust by Queen

Open Your Heart by Madonna

Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada

Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins

Nothing Gonna Stand in Our Way by

Transformers animated movie soundtrack

Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman

Don't Stop by Innerpartysystem

Every Breath You Take by The Police

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins

Go Tell Aunt Rhody by Resident Evil 7 Soundtrack

Wild Ones by Flo Rida

Wish by Nine Inch Nails

Snow Fairy by Amalee

Take a Hint by Meghan Kabir