Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watching every moment, in my foolish lover's game, on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame, turning and returning, to some secret place inside, watching in slow motion, as you turn around and say, take my breath away, take my breath away."

Sherry is mesmerized by Lillian's haunting voice. Cobalt and Domino are really impressed as Domino grabs the mic, "My turn!"

Domino begins singing, "Carry on my wayward son there'll be peace when you are done." Domino isn't bad. She isn't a professional but Cobalt always enjoys watching Domino have fun singing.

Cobalt knows she can't disappear tonight but that doesn't mean she won't stop her from trying. She heads outside, sits in the rental car, and looks at the sky. Cobalt's phone rings, and the familiar sounds of Peekaboo, by Set It Off, fills the air.

Cobalt answers, "Yes, Sabine?" Sabine, "So are you doing your usual pouty thing by yourself?"

Cobalt, "If you are asking, am I outside? Then the answer is yes."

Sabine laughs, "Why do you do that?"

Cobalt, "It's just something I do. Did you call for a reason?"

Sabine giggles, "Oh yeah, actually, your prom date is all set. Limo, dress, makeovers."

Cobalt, "Try not to sound so happy about that."

Sabine, "Oh, I set up a Princess packages for you and your date."

Cobalt, "Just gotta keep pouring salt in the wound, huh?"

Sabine, snickering, "Whatever. David is in Sissy's possession along with Victoria, so try not to be so mopey."

Cobalt, "I'm not mopey!"

Sabine, "But I am curious why you agreed to go to prom?"

Cobalt laughs, "She worked up the courage to ask, it was kinda cute, why not make her night?"

Sabine, "Awww, that's an adorable night, boss."

Cobalt, "Night, Sabine."

Domino comes strolling out and Cobalt hears her approaching.

Cobalt smugly asks, "I figured you'd be having fun with Sherry and Lillian."

Domino shrugs, "They seem into each other."

Cobalt, chucking, "I'm sure they could make room for you."

Domino looks at the stars, "Another win."

They salute cups to each other.

Lillian and Sherry move to one of the bedrooms.

Sherry, blushing, "Since I'm going to continue to be Sherry I think I need a last name."

Lillian pushes Sherry's hair behind her ear, "What were you thinking?"

Sherry, with a glowing smile, "Heartfilla, Sherry Heartfilla."

Lillian smiles, "It's perfect for you." Sherry leans in to kiss Lillian again. Lillian stops her, "Are you sure? You've been through so much, I don't want you thinking you have to do anything."

Sherry smiles, "For the first time in a long, long time, I can choose and I've made my choice." Sherry moves into a tight embrace.

Sherry whispers, "I wish Tricia would have stayed but I get it, she wants her old life back."

Lillian whispers, "You could have your old life back too."

Sherry pulls back, "No, it's better that they think I'm dead, I like being Sherry."

Lillian pulls Sherry to the bed and turns off the lights. The two fall asleep in a tight embrace.

Domino looks up, "So how do you think Lillian did? She's fitting in well. I know it's only been a couple of days but I like her and she's kinky, too. I can't believe you let us tag team you."

Cobalt blushes, "Shut up, Domino. But yeah, she did a great job but I think she needs a new field name. Lillian isn't very intimidating and Lil isn't much better. But I think calling her Vicious will fit her like a glove. Maybe even make her a little more vicious as well."

*Finish Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman*

*Play: Don't Stop by Innerpartysystem*

Cobalt sits behind her desk and throws a knife at a dartboard, her trusty sword to her left. "I can't believe I still haven't gotten a chance to use this."

She tosses another knife at the dartboard. Cobalt smiles as she sees her brand new lock, when a sudden knock on Cobalt's door echoes through the office, "Come in."

In walks Trixie, "Hey, C."

Cobalt smiles, "Hey, Trixie."

Trixie walks in, closing the door and clicking the lock. She strolls behind Cobalt's desk and straddles her, running her hands along Cobalt's face, kissing her lips, gently piercing her lips with her tongue.

Trixie rolls her tongue in Cobalt's mouth as Cobalt runs her hands up Trixie's thighs, finishing on her plump ass, massaging softly. Trixie giggles as she pulls her shirt off. Her massive boobs spill out, framed perfectly by two pigtails of red hair.

As Cobalt takes her nipples between her lips, she rolls her tongue around the tip of her nipple. Trixie lets a small moan escape her lips. "Hmmm, such a talented tongue."

Cobalt runs her fingers through Cobalt's blue and black hair. Reaching down, Trixie pulls Cobalt's shirt off and massages her perky boobs.

Cobalt smiles, "Hmmm, feels nice," Cobalt kisses Trixie deeply again.

As she hungrily searches Trixie's mouth, the fire of the encounter starts to rise. Trixie, with her green eyes and freckles, slides off and Cobalt pulls her pants off, revealing a very sexy pair of blue lace panties.

Trixie takes a moment to appreciate the view. Trixie bites her lip, "Those are so fucking sexy on you."

Cobalt, trying for cool, stammers, "Th-thanks."

Trixie pulls Cobalt's panties down, admiring her hairless mound. Trixie pauses a moment.

"Cobalt?"

"Yes, Trixie?"

Trixie, with a quizzical look, "What color are your pubic hairs?"

Cobalt looks away, blushing, "Seriously now, you ask this question?"

Trixie quizzically runs her hands over Cobalt's thighs, "Seems like a good time to me."

Huffing, Cobalt replies, "Blue, like my streaks."

Trixie's eyes light up, "That's so hot and cute." Trixie spreads Cobalt's legs open, seeing the early signs of Cobalt's excitement, her moist, glistening pussy, begs to be licked.

Trixie begins her probing licks and Cobalt's ecstasy is made vocal in her mewling moans as she runs her fingers through Trixie's hair.

"Oh, don't stop, it feels amazing." Trixie turns her attention to Cobalt's protruding clit, she takes it between her lips, sucking as she gently works two fingers deep into Cobalt's pussy.

Arching her hips up to the thrusting, whimpering, savage moans, Trixie works her talented tongue over Cobalt's now dripping pussy.

At the most inconvenient time, a knock stops the action, cold. In frustration, "WHAT DO YOU WANT? I'M BUSY!"

Sabine, with irritation, "Your next appointment is here, dumbass."

Cobalt, hissing, "Fuck, OK. Give me ten

minutes."

Trixie laughs and grabs her shirt, pulling it back on. "It's OK but I do have some sad news. I'm moving back home. I wanted to give you a proper goodbye and thank you for saving me. But I have to find my own strength and I can't rely on yours."

She gives her a final kiss. Cobalt scrambles to get dressed as tears stream down Trixie's face. "I left your goodbye gift outside, hoping you like your new H2."

Cobalt, trying to stop Trixie, "Wait, Trixie, I don't need an H2, I want you to stay."

Trixie runs into Sabine.

Sabine hugs Trixie, "You don't have to leave Trixie, you'll always have a place here."

Trixie kisses Sabine, "Thank you, I know, but I've got to find my own strength."

Sabine sniffles, "Don't be a stranger."

Trixie waves as she walks away, leaving her friends behind.

Sabine turns to Elle, "Welcome to the madhouse. I think she's ready for you now."

Elle enters Cobalt's office, and the smell of sex still hangs in the air.

Elle hides her grin, "Sorry for interrupting."

Cobalt blushes from embarrassment and excitement. Attempting to regain her composure, "Elly, I can only offer a sincere apology."

Elly, with a big bright smile, "Never apologize for getting some. That redhead was sexy as hell. Shit, I'm even a little wet from seeing her."

Cobalt gives a slight laugh, "Yeah, she really is. But I brought you here for a reason and that was to do us a big favor."

Elly looks intrigued and asks, "What is this favor?"

Cobalt pulls out a USB drive, "You work with Blackstone taking glamor pics of the victims. I mean boys, shit, I mean girls.

This USB has a virus known as the Megazone 23 part 2 Eve virus. All you have to do is when you're uploading your photos, just plug it in. Their IT will never know.

Elly looks at it, "First, I know they are victims, that's why I even agreed to see you today. But what does it do exactly?"

Cobalt smiles, "It's a golden key, we get complete ghost admin privileges to the entire Blackstone servers."

Elly, "Complete access, huh?"

Cobalt grins, "Complete access."

Elly holds the USB like it's the most precious thing in the world, "You've got it. I have a shoot in a few days, shouldn't be a problem."

Elly stands up, "Thank you for fighting these evil bitches." She leaves.

Sabine returns, "So you've got a date with Sissy. She's very excited and ready to have it, just pin down a date and time."

Cobalt, with concern, "So do I get any say on this date?"

Sabine smiles, "Not really, you should see the dress she sent to you. It's an exact copy of hers but in your color blue, it's kinda adorable."

Cobalt, knowing what Sissy wears, sighs in annoyance. "Anything else you'd like to share?"

Sabine, "Nope, we've discovered a few more missions to go on, no rush. So Sherry said she is your personal maid and would also like to expand her role to missions and cleaning up here when needed."

Cobalt smiles, "I think it's a good idea. Did she get a clean bill of health from Bex?"

Sabine smiles, "Yes but she's got major psych issues. But Bex says being surrounded by people who care for her should help a lot."

Cobalt nods, "So, Sabine, how's Lillian taking to her new name?"

"She adores it and she completely changed her look. She's now platinum blonde, short pixie cut with emerald green tips, and is training like a woman possessed. She does have some trepidation about the future meeting at Blackstone. Apparently, Kat and her have levied serious threats of death at each other."

Cobalt smiles mischievously, "Interestingly, we may use that to our advantage. So let's officially close the book of Lillian Woods and start the book of Vicious Savage."

Sabine nods in agreement.

*Finish Don't Stop by Innerpartysystem*

*Play: Every Breath You Take by The Police*

Cobalt sits in her office getting into the proper mindset to be a good date. "I'm gonna smile, be happy and this is gonna be fun!"

She repeats this over and over, so she can be a good date for a very dangerous bundle of glitter, lace, and pink rage.

Drumming her fingers lightly, she notices that Sabine has hung some of Cobalt's Anime scrolls up for her, like her prized Ranma 1/2 scroll and the Ikki Tousen one.

Picking up her phone, she calls Sherry.

"Hey Sherry, can you come to my office?"

Sherry replies to Cobalt, "Yes, ma'am."

A few minutes later a knock on Cobalt's door signals Sherry's arrival.

"Come in, Sherry."

Sherry pokes her head in, "Are you decent?"

Cobalt blushes and instantly curses Sabine and Vicious.

Sherry giggles, "So it is true!"

Cobalt snarls, "those bitches talk too goddamn much!"

Sherry laughs, "I'm sure you called about something completely different."

Cobalt is still annoyed, "Yeah," pushing the box with her date dress in it towards Sherry.

"I need you to help me get ready for this date tonight and," growling "and my makeup."

Sherry, does an overly exaggerated shocked, cheering, happy little dance move. Cobalt, sulking, "I hate this so so very much."

Sherry looks in the box, pulling its contents out, "Looks like everything is in here." She cheers a little.

Cobalt huffs, taking a deep breath again, shaking her arms, doing a little jump. "Fuck, let's do this."

Sherry shakes her head, "Was all that really necessary? It's a dress and some makeup, not a combat zone."

Sherry works on Cobalt, getting her prepped for makeup. She does a very cute sultry look with blue-tinted and blue lipstick. Now blue is a very hard color to pull off but on Cobalt, it looks natural.

Sherry moves with precision and skill, pulling her into this blue nightmare. She begins putting Cobalt's hair up with clips and pins in it. Unveiling the results to Cobalt, she looks like the Blue Fairy from Fairytail.

Cobalt takes a deep breath, "Well, wish me luck, Sherry."

Sherry excitedly asks, "Wait, one last question. Can I still be your personal maid?" Looking cutesy.

Cobalt, confused, "Um, what does that actually entail?"

Sherry smiles, "Stuff like this, laying out your clothes, doing your makeup, assisting any way I can."

Cobalt, nervously, "And you want to do this? And you know I don't really wear makeup so we can leave that part out."

Sherry nods, "And you will be wearing makeup because I'll be helping you every day."

Cobalt, remembering a conversation with Bex about supporting. Sherry's growth grumbles, "If it makes you happy."

Sherry claps and gives Cobalt a quick kiss on the lips as she sashes out of the office.

Cobalt exits the building to enter the waiting limo when she passes by the new Kawasaki H2 in her color blue sitting outside

This must be Trixie's goodbye gift, wow. Cobalt climbs into the back seat of the limo with Sissy.

Cobalt nervously plays with the blue crystal heart at the top of her stockings.

Sissy looks at Cobalt intensely, "You look nervous."

Cobalt tries to look calm, "Sorry, I'm not really good on dates, I don't often actually go on dates." Sissy attempts a smile but the light of it never reaches her eyes. "It's OK, I know I creep people out, it's kinda my thing."

Cobalt laughs, "You do creep some people out but I think you do it on purpose. So what are we doing on our date?"

Sissy, with an expressionless look, "It's a surprise."

Cobalt thinks to herself, a scarier phrase couldn't have been uttered. Cobalt's attempts at idle conversation are strained at best. The limo comes to stop at its destination, the aquarium.

Cobalt, surprised, "The aquarium? But isn't it closed at night?"

Sissy gets out, extending her hand to Cobalt, "Not for us it isn't." As Sissy walks hand in hand with Cobalt, two men in black tuxedos open the doors for the two women.

As they walk through, Sissy replies, "I wasn't always like this."

Cobalt is surprised by the sudden shift in the tone of the conversation, "Oh."

They watch beautiful fish of amazing colors and variety swim by.

Sissy begins her tale, "What I tell you now is a one-time thing and never to be discussed again." That last part had bad intentions for whoever broke that rule.

Cobalt, poker face, "OK, if you're comfortable sharing I'd like to know."

Sissy breathes deeply, "My name is Robert Paulson. I was a former guest of Blackstone Academy. I was turned into a sissy and they killed off that persona with what they called the doll process, to mold me into this. I played my part till I was sold off in an auction. That was my salvation, my first night free, I tortured and killed my owner and now I'm free and it's all I know."

Cobalt, taking in the story, puts her arm around Sissy, kissing her forehead, "You've made it through, that's what counts. Is it cool if I ask some questions?"

Sissy pauses, "Yes, please but after our date, I don't ever want to discuss this again, OK?"

Cobalt smiles, "Understand, never again.

So who was your owner at Blackstone?"

Sissy replies, "Miss P, also known as Penelope."

Cobalt hugs Sissy, "I've read some of her. She's like an evil version of Mary Poppins."

Sissy hugs back, "Yup, but to her credit, she's an amazing teacher."

Cobalt, "I'm eventually gonna have a face-to-face. I want to bring you and Vicious as, fuck you's, to those bitches. Is that something you could handle?"

Sissy smiles, "I've dreamed of walking into that place with all the blood I've spilled flowing

behind me. Not literally of course."

Cobalt replies, "Awesome."

Sissy and Cobalt continue till they reach the shark tank. A table has been set up for two. Sissy pulls Cobalt's chair, assisting her. As she sits, Sissy takes her place across from Cobalt. Two gentlemen bring out a dinner of steak and fries.

Cobalt smiles, "Oh, yes, steak and fries. Smells so good, too."

Sissy smiles, "Sabine recommended the meal choice."

Cobalt grins, "I'll have to remember to thank her later."

Sissy eats, "I shared something incredibly personal about myself, it's only good manners you return the gesture."

Cobalt nods, "You are correct. Let's see, well my past is an issue. People tell me things about my past as if I remember but I don't. Like Sabine and I have been Aobi since we were thirteen but I don't recall anything clearly, just hazy foggy pictures.

My clearest memories are after waking up in hospital with Sabine at my side and her explaining everything to me. But recently, I've been having recurring nightmares of my torture, rape, and this absolute and total helplessness. It's not me. Sorry if this doesn't make sense."

Sissy smiles, "Thank you for sharing."

They continue to eat and make idle chit-chat.

Cobalt gets a brilliant idea and stands up, approaches Sissy, offering her hand. Surprised, Cobalt pulls her phone out and plays The Police, Every Breath You Take. As the music begins, Cobalt pulls Sissy into a close embrace and begins dancing with her.

Sissy is tense at first but she continues to relax as they move around to the song in the light of the Shark Tank.

Cobalt makes motions to the tank, "Amazing, aren't they?"

Sissy looks longingly at Cobalt and replies, "Absolutely amazing." As the music ends,

Sissy steps back, snapping her fingers. "For giving me this date, I had a gift made for you."

Another man brings a large blue box. Cobalt takes the box, opening it up to reveal a beautiful blue dagger with a blue heart-shaped sapphire.

Sissy, with pride, "The blade's name is sorrowful and it will bring sadness to your enemies. It was forged by a monster and made for a warrior."

Cobalt is shocked, "This is amazing, I love it."

Sissy smiles, "I'm glad."

Cobalt pulls Sissy into a deep kiss, causing Sissy to freeze up, then she reciprocates.

Sissy breaks the kiss, "I know you're not into boys but I've wanted you so bad. Would you take me?"

Cobalt smiles, "So you want me to fuck you, huh?"

Sissy bites her lip, nodding, "Yeah."

One of the servers brings out a strap-on toy, leaving it on the table as he removes the dirty dishes.

Cobalt takes in the beauty of her surroundings as she picks up the toy. She slips it on as Sissy watches in abject lust.

Cobalt, nervously, "I've never used one of these before."

Sissy lowers her top, allowing her perky B-cup to spill forth. Cobalt, lost in lust at the petite girl in front of her, thinks, is this what they mean by sticking your dick in crazy?

Sissy kneels in front of Cobalt, pulling her strap on deep into her mouth. Running her tongue along the base of the toy, she gets to the tip and swirls her tongue around it.

Cobalt, never for a moment considered penis envy but looking down on the kneeling Sissy as she works the toy, Cobalt feels a little bit of that envy. After taking the toy all the way down, a little moan of excitement slips from Cobalt's lips.

With a pop sound from the suction, Sissy moves, sultry, over to the table and bends over, raising her, showing off her cute teddy bear panties.

Cobalt begins rubbing her cute little ass, Sissy lets out a soft moan.

Cobalt, biting her lip, "Sissy, I've never done this before, so please tell me if I hurt you, please."

Sissy moans, "You won't I'm ready for this, oh so ready panting a little."

Cobalt takes her time pulling down Sissy's panties and notices a pink heart-shaped buttplug. Cobalt, with a smile at the sight of the toy, slowly pulls it out. Causing pleasure to roll through Sissy's body with an audible pop, the toy is dislodged from Sissy's ass.