Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Play: Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins*

As they head back to the Airbnb, Cobalt flips through her phone. "So the missing delivery boy was supposedly carjacked. But it's an isolated event, not another carjacking in one hundred miles. Carjackings are sporadic at best, this is a cover-up for sure. Domino, call Macy to let us know when another order comes into that address. I'm thinking that's our best way in."

Lillian interjects, "All the victims have been kinda feminine boys. Last I checked, we are three girls and we don't exactly look weak or meek. Shit, Domino's six foot three and built like a monster."

Cobalt, with a grin, "I can do it but I'm betting you're gonna have to pop some locks to save me."

Doing her best damsel in distress routine.

Domino confirms with Cobalt, "I'll check the gear, you call your girlfriend, Macy."

Cobalt gives a nod in affirmation, quickly sending Macy a text with her request. Cobalt takes the downtime to see how Lillian is doing.

Lillian expresses that the next part has her a bit jazzed up, wondering how Cobalt's going to pull this boy disguise off.

Cobalt laughs, "I've got a binding to press my chest down and some baggy clothes, a ball cap for my long hair. And as far as mentally, I focus on being a scared little bunny."

Lillian yawns and Cobalt catches it, "Why don't you change and take the spare room? Domino is taking the Master bedroom and I'm crashing on the couch."

Lillian, surprised, "You could lay with me, I won't bite unless you ask me to."

Cobalt blushes, "Very tempting but I don't mind sleeping alone, and lately, people keep sneaking into my bed so I'm kinda looking forward to the couch."

Lillian, flirting, "Well if you change your mind, you're more than welcome to join me."

Cobalt flops on the couch as Domino returns.

Domino, smiling down at Cobalt, "All our gear is good to go."

Cobalt gives a thumbs up. "Lillian's in the spare room, you can take the Master."

Domino, leaning over, grabs Cobalt's shirt, "Oh, you're not sleeping out here," as she plants a passionate kiss on Cobalt's lips, "I'm so wet from watching you dance I need you badly, babe. Please join me."

Cobalt jumps off the couch, following Domino into the Master bedroom. Cobalt pulls off her tank top followed by her pants and panties. Domino follows suit, walking up behind Cobalt, caressing her breasts, pulling gently on her nipples, and licking her neck. Cobalt moans softly, "Hmm, that feels so good."

Domino begins laying down a towel, "You've been such a good sport, I'm gonna give you an all-over body massage but before I do, I'll be right back."

Domino bolts out the door as Cobalt lays face down on the bed. Domino knocks on Lillian's door.

Lillian is surprised to see the naked Amazon that is Domino at her door. "Why, hello sexy, this is a pleasant surprise."

Domino, smiling, "It gets even better, Cobalt's naked on my bed, I have a spare strap on, let's tag team her."

Lillian, with a wide grin, "Oh, that's so fucking hot, let's do it. Fuck, I'm wet, she makes me so wet. I've been drooling over Cobalt all day."

Lillian pulls off her clothes and walks in with Domino naked, as Domino hands her a spare toy to put on.

Cobalt looks up, catching sight of Lillian's nude body, causing Cobalt to blush a little.

Domino begins to rub oil into Cobalt's back, working deep into the muscles, as Lillian begins working Cobalt's neck and arms, leaving no muscles untouched.

Cobalt slowly becomes putty in their hands. Cobalt, lost in the enjoyment of being pampered, doesn't notice Domino rolling her over and massaging her chest, as Lillian moves her pussy over Cobalt's waiting mouth. Cobalt begins licking the outside of Lillian's pussy.

Lillian, blushing, asks Cobalt if she minds focusing on her ass, that's where Lillian gets the most pleasure. Cobalt moves up, sliding her tongue over Lillian's rosebud, flicking her tongue around the edge as Lillian moans in pleasure.

She pinches her nipples, "Fuck, your tongue is amazing, Cobalt." Cobalt slides a finger, knuckle deep Into Lillian's ass, as she gasps in pleasure.

Domino, not wanting to be left out, buries her face deep into Cobalt's crotch and licks deep into Cobalt's pussy, causing a moan to escape her mouth, pressing it right into Lillian's ass. Lillian pulls on Cobalt's nipples causing more moans into Lillian's ass.

Lillian bucks, "Fuck, fuck, gonna cum, fuck!" Lillian rolls off Cobalt's face. Taking her face in her hands, Lillian makes out with Cobalt.

"That was amazing. Would you let me use my toy on you? Please, please, please?"

Cobalt, lost in the pleasure being given to her by Domino, drunkenly replies, "Sure, why not?"

Lillian moves to her knees in front of Cobalt, moving more to her right so Cobalt can actually reach her now positioned strap on onto Cobalt's lips. "You ready to suck me off, babe?"

Cobalt nods, taking the plastic phallus between her lips and running her tongue around the tip. Lillian squeals in excitement. "That's so fucking sexy."

Domino, now wearing hers, begins working it on the outside of Cobalt's now well-lubricated pussy, as she arches and moves, trying to get her to plunge it deeper into her.

Domino, with a look of intense lust, "Oh, someone wants it. Sabine's gonna be pissed she missed this, lol."

Domino plunges deep into Cobalt's awaiting glistening pussy as she moans in pleasure, being stifled by Lillian working her toy in and out of Cobalt's mouth.

Domino keeps a steady pace as Lillian strokes Cobalt's face, as Cobalt works the toy. The two-sided attack is overtaking Cobalt. Her orgasm runs through her body and she moans, laying back, "Oh, yes."

Domino eyes Lillian, "Did Cobalt get your ass all nice and lubed up?"

Lillian, with a twinkle in her eye, bites her lip and nods. Lillian backs her, oh so delicate, sweet ass, back to Domino, as she works her toy deep into Lillian's ass. Lillian lets out the cutest squeak ever. Cobalt moves in front of Lillian as Lillian is on her knees getting railed from behind.

Cobalt kisses Lillian deeply, "Does Lillian wanna taste my sweet pussy?"

Lillian, moaning, "Yes, yes please, yes. Cobalt, please let me lick you."

Cobalt takes Lillian's head and guides her to Cobalt's snatch, and my god is she wet and ready as Lillian gently probes Cobalt's vagina. She kisses and licks in a slow but ever-building sensual way. Domino keeps the pressure going with an assault on Lillian's ass with a forceful slap.

"Oh damn, Lillian, you're fucking hot and this is amazing." Lillian reaches her apex, and the orgasm rolls through her body and triggers Cobalt's own powerful orgasm, as Domino watches the two writhing beauties lost in waves of sexual passion.

Their helpless cries of, fuck me, ring out. Domino grins, basking in the glory of a job well done, and looks forward to some very much-needed kissing and cuddling as sleep overtakes the three.

*Finish Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins*

*Play: Nothing's Gonna Stand in Our Way, Transformers animated soundtrack*

As the morning comes, Cobalt is in a tangled heap of arms and legs belonging to Lillian and Domino.

Poking Lillian in the ribs, "Lillian, you're up on breakfast."

Lillian, moaning, "Really? Can't we just have sex again?"

Cobalt pushes her out of bed, "Nope, rookie makes breakfast." Lillian does her sexy swaying movement to the kitchen to prepare the morning meal.

With some ideal conversations, the girls plan the rest of the day waiting for a message from Macy to come through. Finally, at 7 pm, a message comes in letting them know they have a delivery and for Cobalt to get into her disguise.

Cobalt grabs the binding wrapping herself. Lillian is fascinated by the whole thing and sits watching in awe as Cobalt twists her hair and puts it in a bun and pulls a black t-shirt on with the slogan, OK Boomer. She pulls on some baggy jeans and tops it off with a black Bernie Sanders hat for a finishing touch.

Lillian, slack-jawed, "I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it, a fem boy, lol."

Cobalt, indignant, "Just remember I'm sexy & can still kick your ass."

Lillian nods in agreement, "You are a hot, sexy, and a very, very bad girl, haha. I don't think I've ever seen someone who people throw themselves at like you."

Cobalt shrugs, "It is what it is."

Standing outside the suspect's house, Cobalt taps her Bluetooth headset, "Can you hear me?"

Domino replies, "Copy."

Cobalt takes a deep breath, "Here we go," and knocks on the suspect's door. It's only a matter of seconds before the door is opened by a man in his early fifties, six-foot, built like a linebacker, and just dripping with self-importance. His peppered hair and pale blue eyes are the eyes of a predator; the name on the order is David.

He scans Cobalt up and down, making a snap decision this is another entitled millennial. Cobalt has a natural talent to piss people off. It's like a superpower. In her best, entitled tone, "Yo, total's like, 18.25."

David hands her a twenty-dollar bill. Cobalt scoffs, "Seriously bro? A buck seventy-five as a tip? That's lame, bro, come on."

David, getting upset, "No, I want my change."

Cobalt snarks, "No tip? Cheapskate. Who doesn't tip? My change bag is at the shop, boomer." David, with a wicked grin,

"Please, come in, you are absolutely right. I seem to have made a financial error. Please come in, we can settle this amicably."

Cobalt, knowing mission accomplished, "See, I knew you could be a cool boomer," as she strolls by David, who quickly locks the door."

Cobalt hears the door lock with a click and gets a wicked smile. Using the window reflection she sees David raise his hand to strike Cobalt in the back of the head.

She waits till the perfect time, drops down, ducking the blow and sweeping David off his feet. Cobalt grins, "Cheapshot old man. Dirty pool."

David snarls, "I'm gonna put you in your place, sissy boy."

Cobalt uses the no, no, no, finger movement, "Who talks like that? Sissy boy? Seriously, you sound like a bad 80s movie villain."

Domino and Lillian pop the locks and rush to aid Cobalt.

David, in a fit of rage, swings wildly as Cobalt easily escapes dodges, ducks, and dips. Waiting for that exact right opening and with a fearsome roar of,

"SHORYUKEN STRIKE," David is knocked off his feet and sent sliding into the kitchen island.

As Domino and Lillian rush in closing the door, Lillian doesn't stop her all-out pace as she slips by Cobalt, tackling a larger woman in the hallway.

Lillian grunts out, "Oh no you don't, bitch." Looking over her shoulder, Cobalt grunts, "Fuck, should have checked behind me. Fuck, thanks, Lillian."

Domino secures David with cuffs, Lillian secures Victoria, a matronly looking woman of Irish descent, her brown hair and freckles give away that Irish blood. For a woman later in life, it looks like she takes care of herself.

Cobalt, feeling the excitement, said, "I'm going downstairs."

Domino tosses Cobalt her sword as Domino twirls her bat, giving Cobalt a small salute, "Yell if you get scared."

Cobalt gives Domino the finger as she creeps down the stairs. The smell of sex and blood permeates these walls. It isn't a loving home, this is where people go to get broken.

She moves slowly, cautiously. At the bottom of the stairs are four rooms, two cells to the right, and two rooms to the left. Cobalt catches a glimpse of blonde hair and cautiously knocks on the bars, "Hey, you two."

The blonde looks up from snuggling with the brunette. Her eyes go wide as she sits up, taking in the unfamiliar woman staring at her.

In a meek tone, "Hello, I'm Sherry, this is Tricia."

Before Sherry can continue, Tricia begins pleading, "Please, please, please help us please."

She sobs. Cobalt, still cautious, steps back, draws her sword and knocks the lock free from the bars. Cobalt steps back from the door, carefully putting her sword away.

Watching, as Tricia rushes to a wardrobe, grabbing two dresses, one pink, one yellow, handing sherry the pink one, both girls quickly dress.

Sherry looks like a scared little rabbit and Tricia hugs Cobalt, thanking her profusely.

Cobalt awkwardly pats Tricia's head, "There, there, it's gonna be OK."

Cobalt motions them to go upstairs, following behind them. Checking behind her as they hit the kitchen again, Sherry and Tricia both fall to their knees, seeing Master David subdued.

Cobalt squats down putting her arms around them, "Hey, it's OK, he can't hurt you anymore, but we are gonna fuck him up. If you could tell us what he has done to you." Tricia and Sherry share the horrible details of their forced feminization.

Lillian looks a little pale. Cobalt takes Lillian's hand, "Hey, Domino, can you watch over this for a minute?"

Domino, seeing Lillian, gives Cobalt a slight nod of confirmation. Cobalt walks Lillian to the living room; she takes Lillian's head in her hands and plants a deep kiss on Lillian's lips, forcing her tongue into her mouth, rolling it around like an eel.

Lillian responds by grabbing Cobalt in a fierce hug. Cobalt strokes her hair, "I know this is triggering for you but I need your game face," kissing her again. "I got you, big breath, babe, it's okay."

Lillian groans and sniffles, "Sorry, this was harder than I expected. How did you know?"

Cobalt replies, "You were looking a little pale. Can't show cracks to them yet, they need our strength, for now, so compose yourself." Cobalt returns to the room.

Sherry and Tricia have recovered and are yelling at David, "So everything is going OK I see."

Domino, smirking, "Oh yeah but what do we do with this mess?" Cobalt grabs David by the hair and drags him down the hall to his office. He kicks and screams like a little bitch.

Cobalt laughs, "You sound more like a bitch than any girl I've heard. Now, to be very clear, you're fucked. This isn't a negotiation and the only thing you can take solace in is you fucked your backers over.

"Tell me about the network." Cobalt picks her phone up and calls Sissy. David hears the negotiation about a date and the conversation ends.

Lillian chats with Sherry and Trici. As the three talk, the two girls become increasingly comfortable with Domino and Lillian. Sherry is even kind of crushing on Cobalt. Domino keeps a watchful eye on everyone.

After David has spilled how the two networks work, he reaches down and grabs the keys, tossing them to Lillian, "If they are in chastity, free them." Lillian nods.

Cobalt returns, picks up David's phone, and goes through his contact list, "Oh, look at this, Mrs. Amanda Stone, head of Blackstone. I've been wanting to talk to her."

David scowls at her as Cobalt hits send on the phone. It's picked up by a woman. "Why, Master David, to what do I owe this unexpected call?"

Cobalt, with a big grin, "We are contacting you about your car's extended warranty. Hahahaha, just kidding. My name is Cobalt and I just shut down Master David's little operation. I'm just giving you a courtesy call to let you know I'll be shutting you down as well."

Amanda, surprised at the bravado, "Well, I certainly do appreciate the fair warning but I'd like to meet in person. I'll extend an invitation to my home. I am so looking forward to meeting you. Ta, ta, for now, Cobalt."

As she hangs up, Cobalt looks at David, "She seems like a bitch." David laughs, "You're picking fights, your ass will be cashing, lol."

Cobalt laughs, "I'm going to war and this is my declaration of such."

Cobalt calls Sabine, giving her an update, and lootes Master David's house of valuables and the money in his open safe. Going back into the kitchen, Cobalt lays an organized plan to load as many valuables as they can in the trunk of the rental while loading David and Victoria in the back of David's van.

Cobalt instructs Lillian to take the two girls back and relax at the house. Turning to Domino, she explains to meet up with Sissy to turn over these two to her. Domino, looking a little queasy, "Sissy, huh? You prepared for her cost of a date?"

Cobalt, with anger, "It's a done deal, let's just finish this job."

*Finish Nothing's Gonna Stand in Our Way Tonight, Transformers animated movie soundtrack*

*Play: Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman*

Cobalt leans against the wall, talking to Sherry and Tricia, "So what are you gonna do now?"

Tricia speaks up, "If I'm free to go, I want to go back to my old life."

Cobalt nods, pulling fifty K out, "Here, this should help get you back on your feet. Do you need a lift somewhere?"

Tricia shakes her head, no. "I want to be free and walk for a bit."

Cobalt hands her a business card, "If you need anything, let us know."

Tricia turns to Sherry, "Hey, babe, if it wasn't for you, I'd never have survived all this time."

Sherry sniffs, "I know."

Tricia continues, "I'll always remember you but I have to go back to my old life and pants crying with pockets laughing."

Sherry holds back tears, "You could stay with me, please."

Tricia gives Sherry a hug and a passionate kiss, "Thank you, Sherry." Tricia walks out the door.

Sherry, with a look of absolute devastation, drops to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

Lillian puts her arms around Sherry, kissing her cheek, "Shhh, it's OK, Sherry, you're free now."

Sherry looks up with tears in her eyes, "Thank you, thank you so much but I don't know what to do. I'm not strong like Tricia, I've been Sherry for so long and I'm good at it." She sobs.

Lillian soothes her, "If that's what you want, it's your choice now, Sherry. That's the important part." Sherry nods and marches over to Cobalt, and does a little curtsey, "Hello, I'm your new maid Sherry. How may I serve you, Mistress Cobalt?"

She says with determination. Cobalt is taken aback by this sudden announcement,

"What does that even mean, Sherry?"

Sherry, with a bright smile, bows, "I'm at your command."

Cobalt gives Domino a sideways look. Domino shrugs.

Cobalt takes Lillian by the hand, "Domino, can you look after Sherry, I've got to talk to Lillian."

Domino nods, asking Lillian if she wants to have a drink, maybe some cranberry juice.

Cobalt takes Lillian outside, rubbing the back of her head. "First, I've got to apologize. So you know Amanda Stone, head of Blackstone?"

Lillian looks visibly nervous, "Yeah?"

Cobalt continues, "Well, I called her from David's phone and kinda declared war on her. She said she would send a personal invite to meet face to face. I know how you feel about them and you don't have to go but I wanted to let you know."

Lillian almost laughs, "Oh, Amanda is gonna hate your guts, lol. I'm so with you. I wanna hurt them as bad as you do."

She gives Cobalt a hug and a kiss. "Now let's fucking celebrate saving those two and all the future victims."

Cobalt and Lillian join Domino and Sherry. Sherry is swaying and Cobalt asks, "Why does she look smashed?"

Domino, laughing, "She's had 2 1/2 vodka cranberries. I told her it was juice, lol."

Cobalt, shocked, "Fuck, Domino, you're responsible for her then."

Sherry smiles when she sees Lillian and jumps into her arms, kissing her deeply. It catches Lillian off guard. Sherry rolls her tongue in Lillian's mouth as Lillian melts into the kiss.

Domino, grabbing Sherry, hands her the microphone to sing Karaoke. "Let's have some fun."

Sherry begins singing, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, as she dances around singing and dancing with everyone. Cobalt picks up her own drink, toasting Domino, "That was fun."

Domino smiles, "We've only just begun."

Sherry chases Lillian around the house with the microphone and kisses her. Finally cornering her, Lillian's made to sing.

Lillian nervously takes a deep breath and begins singing, Take My Breath Away by Berlin.