Rise of the Bubblegum Princess and So We Fight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Sissy bent over the table and her holding herself open, Cobalt begins pushing the toy deep into Sissy's rectum. Sissy gasps in pleasure as she's filled by the toy, matching Cobalts rhythm.

Reaching under Sissy, Cobalt punches her nipples, bringing excited yelps from Sissy's mouth.

Groaning in pleasure, "Oh, Cobalt, you're so much better than I could have dreamed. Fuck me, please."

Cobalt picks up the pace and brings even more gasps and moans, "So close, so close, so close."

Cobalt slides her hand under Sissy's dress, grabs Sissy's bulging penis and begins working in tandem. The movement is too much, causing a massive orgasm. Ropes of cum shoot from Sissy's penis, and her howls of pleasure slowly turn into a sort of devilish laughing as her tongue hangs out, catching her breath.

She moans, "Thank you."

Cobalt looking at her hand, "Yeah don't mention it really to anybody ever like ever ok."

Cobalt slides out of Sissy and removes the toy, basking in Sissy's post-orgasmic bliss.

"How many knives are you carrying?"

Sissy regains her composure, "Seven, currently."

Cobalt, surprised, "Just seven?"

Sissy, with a smirk, "Yup. Well, I carry for comfort and I was on a date. My normal amount is kinda high," she giggles.

Cobalt changes the subject, "So David and Victoria, do I even wanna know?"

Sissy's eyes light up as she regales stories of her torture and subjugation of the two guests. "I'm really enjoying making David a bitch girl. But have you given any thought to what you plan to do with them?"

Cobalt replies, "I think so, just give me some more time and I'll let you know for sure."

Sissy nods, "Sure, I've always got new games and toys to use."

Cobalt laughs, "You can be one evil bitch."

Sissy beams with pride, "Blame Blackstone, they created the monster, I just played the hand I'm dealt. That's why every blow to them brings me joy."

Cobalt runs her hand over Sissy's cheek, "Welcome to the team, maybe we can do this again sometime." She kisses her passionately.

*Finish Every Breath You Take by The Police*

*Play Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance*

Cobalt sits at the far end of the table playing with her new dagger, sorrow, a gift on her date from Sissy. It has quickly become her most prized possession. As Sabine prepares her notes, Domino comes walking in.

Big and boisterous, she flops into a chair, her wild red and black hair pulled into a ponytail with enough left out to flop over her left eye, like a badass anime character.

Domino gives a mocking look to Cobalt, "How was your date with little miss crazy pants?"

Cobalt, with a smirk, "She took me to the aquarium and I had a lovely time, and her name is Sissy, not little Miss Crazy pants."

Cobalt notices that Sissy is now behind Domino.

Cobalt smiles at Sissy, "Hey, Sissy, glad you could make it."

Sissy curtseys, "Thank you Cobalt, and Domino, it's not very nice to call people names. I could help you learn better manners if you'd like."

The last little bit of sentence sends a chill through the usually confident Domino and she stammers through an apology as Cobalt begins laughing at her. Sissy asks if she can sit by Cobalt.

Cobalt is still laughing, "Yeah, sit by me, protect me from mean old Domino, hahaha."

Sissy sits next to Cobalt, prim and proper, hands in front, head and eyes cast down.

She whispers to Cobalt, "Thank you for sticking up for me, ma'am."

Cobalt, patting Sissy's head, "Honestly, Domino didn't mean it maliciously, you just creep a few of the girls out still but they are trying."

Sissy nods her affirmation. Cobalt catches sight of Vicious and Sherry walking, holding hands, and doing that annoying couple's bullshit. Thinking to herself, just kills me when they act like they are right now, as they sit next to Domino.

Sabine calls for everyone's attention, smiling at Domino, "I'd like to welcome our newest member to Bubblegum Princess inc,. Sissy."

Everyone claps, welcoming Sissy, as Domino slumps lower in her chair, and for someone six foot three, that's pretty difficult.

Sissy stands up, "I know I come off as Miss Crazy Pants." Domino tries to slink lower, "But I've sworn to Cobalt I'll never hurt a member of our team." Sissy does her curtsey and sits back down.

Sabine smiles, "Thank you, Sissy. Next order of business, we now have complete access to Blackstone's servers and the encrypted chat function. If it's on their computers, we know about it and have access. Cobalt, you are quickly becoming Amanda's new interest, so be careful."

Cobalt with her trademark Chesire smirk. "Well, with our next plans for them I'm sure it's going to go from interest to hate, lol."

Sabine, with a sigh, "Domino, your Harley and Cobalt's Kawasaki H2 are in the garage now.

Now to the fun part,."

Sabine smiles "These two monsters are Charm and Luck and they are currently being recruited by Amanda. Cobalt and Domino are going to do a little Blackstone playbook and grab these two and keep them as guests in Sissy's care."

Cobalt turns to Domino, "Maybe we need a shared codename like I can be bitch, and you could be slapped, lol."

Domino laughs, "No, no, I'll be smash and you'll be crash, lol."

In a fit of laughter the two friends fist bump, "Dangerzone," and Sabine keeps talking.

"As usual, it's all been handled, your gear's packed and ready, place ready, just go be your usual selves, and let's hurt Blackstone."

After the usual logistics talks, the meeting wraps up. Cobalt asks Sabine to her office.

Sabine is a little surprised, "What's up, boss?"

Cobalt, with intensity, "I need you to be discrete and not mention it to the others.

Anything you can find on the Doll process, Doll anything related to Blackstone, and send it to me immediately."

Sabine, with her curiosity, peaked, "So what's this all about?"

Cobalt exclaims, "I think a new lead."

Sabine smiles, "Sounds awesome, and no problem, I'll have it to you before you land. Oh, and Cobalt, don't fuck this up."

Cobalt, incredulously, "Hey, bitch, I take care of business. And that business is fucking Blackstone over and this is the first step."

*Finish Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance*

*Play: In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins*

Cobalt and Domino have broken into Mistress Charm and Luck's home, waiting for them to return. Cobalt thumbs through a black ledger.

"Hey Domino, you think about all the blood money that's in this house, or do you just see it as a job?"

Domino shrugs, "Hate to say it but blood money spends like any other money so I'm not opposed to taking it, especially if I'm going to hurt them even more later, lol."

Cobalt, still flipping pages, "It's pragmatic, you've always tended to be that way. I don't fault self-preservation over altruism."

"So this ledger is a record of all the abductions, labeled name and time and details, lol." Cobalt laughs.

Domino, "Are you serious? We can just blackmail them right out into the car. Fuck, why did you find that?"

Cobalt, calm, "Down, we'll still kick their asses."

Domino, "Oh, don't scare me like that."

Cobalt, "So according to Sabine these two are quickly becoming Blackstone superstars."

Domino, indignantly, "So we are grabbing them as leverage against Blackstone?"

Cobalt affirms, "Absolutely, and they suck as people in general."

Both the women hear the front door begin to unlock. Cobalt hits play on the PS4, playing In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins.

Charm and Luck are greeted by two unexpected, uninvited guests.

Charm, ever the diplomat, "Is there a reason you're in our home? And is that Phil Collins playing?"

Cobalt smirks, "I'm Cobalt, she's Domino, and unfortunately for you, we've come to kick your ass."

Charm laughs, "You won't be the first to try."

Cobalt, with anger, pulls out the ledger, saying, "True, but I'm the first with the motivation to make you bleed for the pain you've caused and the lives you've helped destroy."

Charm becomes furious, "Don't judge me, bitch. You don't know anything about us."

Domino, laughing, moves with Cobalt to the music she lets Cobalt lead, making the dance with Domino sexy and dangerous as hell.

Domino, using her snark "All I see is a couple of chicks with dicks who pick on and exploit the weak for their own selfish gains."

Luck breaks her silence with a classic, "FUCK YOU!"

Charm, "Looks can be deceiving."

Cobalt laughs, "The bar has got to have been lowered or they are desperate if you two are the current stars, lol."

Charm approaches Cobalt with malice in her eyes and rage coursing through her body. As Luck moves in sync with Charm, they close in on Cobalt and Domino who are all but ignoring the pair approaching.

Domino whispers, "I think they're mad at us."

Cobalt smiles, "Oh yeah, they're mad at us, lol."

Charm goes to grab Cobalt but only finds air as Cobalt sidesteps and sends Charm crashing into Luck.

Luck catches her partner but stumbles a little in the process. Charm grunts, "What the fuck?" as Cobalt grins mockingly at her.

Charm growls, "Bitch, you're dead," as Charm swings wildly.

Cobalt catches a right to her cheek and a left to the gut as she slips back. Charm presses the attack, "Not so Funny anymore now, huh bitch?"

Cobalt, grinning, "Oh, I was building you up, I wanted to see the hope disappear from your eyes so I could do this."

Cobalt slips past Charm's defenses and lights her up with a quick kick to the stomach and a fury of punches rain down on Charm causing her to hit the floor.

"That bitch was KACHUU TENSHIN AMAGURIKEN technique from the Saotome school of anything-goes martial arts."

Charm, in a heap, begins groaning.

Luck, seeing her partner attacked, launches her assault on Domino, throwing haymakers at her.

Cobalt moves to strike Luck in the back when Domino waves her off. Cobalt nods, affirming the message. Cobalt puts a foot on Charm, holding her down. Charm doesn't even think about moving.

Domino shoves Luck back, blasting her in the face with a side elbow and a knee to the stomach. Domino, "Shouting thunder knee."

As Domino uses a jumping knee right to lucks forehead knocking Luck back to the floor. Cobalt, with an impressed look, "How long have you been saving that?"

Domino smiles, "About as long as your Shoruyken strike, or what was the one you just used? KACHUU TENSHIN AMAGURIKEN."

Cobalt laughs. "Touche."

Cobalt gives Charm a nudge, "You alive, Charm? You are Charm, correct?"

Charm groans, Cobalt picks up her phone. "Sissy, yeah it's Cobalt, can you pick up two guests? Do not, and I repeat, do not use them as toys. Yes doll, we can go to the museum of Medieval Torture devices."

Cobalt looks over to Domino, "They weren't that tough, I'm kinda disappointed. You think Kat's stronger, cause these two were fucking pathetic?"

Domino replies, "Who knows, all I know is the real fun is about to begin. We've openly declared war on Blackstone for sure now."

Waiting for the pick up of the two guests, Cobalt takes the time to review the file sent by Sabine on the doll process of Blackstone.

Cobalt, scanning through first, a complete mental break is needed so that the subject can then be programmed to the acceptable behaviors through subliminal messages, hypnosis, and drug treatment.

Subject 1, Peter Baker, yielded amazing results after many trials and errors deemed a success, subject personality complete change successful. Subject is currently known as Rose Oberlin, believes previous life was a dream, currently married.

Subject 2, Robert Paulson, failure behavior modification successful, personality failure as a side effect subject became sociopathic, recommend disposal of subject.

So far the Doll process has yielded great results. I must thank Imperium for the new process, end of file Dr. Johnson.

Cobalt pulls a CD out and scribbles a little note, dearest A 4 U love C, tossing it on the dining room table.

*Finish In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins*

*Play: Go Tell Aunt Rhody by Resident Evil 7 Soundtrack*

Sabine sits at the head of the conference table pushing the call button to signal a meeting in the conference room. The timing of this new mission couldn't be worse with the looming retaliation of Blackstone. She fears over-extending the team to be an unnecessary danger.

But the discovery of this new problem leaves zero doubt it has to be done, even if it means stretching the team a little.

As the team enters, they feel the mood is dark and down.

Sabine, "So going through the Imperium network I discovered something called the Equestrian Ranch."

Domino, with concern, "Equestrian refers to ponies, is this a fucking pony girl ranch?"

Sabine continues, "Yes, abducted girls and slaves are sent to be trained at this ranch in some truly horrific ways. The ranch is modest in size, usually five girls and three on staff. It's meant to be low profile but is crucial to the sex trade for Imperium. These girls are high, high, high value when fully trained. I've taken care of the logistics. So for this mission, Cobalt, Domino, I know you just got back but this is priority."

The duo nod. They understand Sabine is usually confident, this has her rattled so it's got to be bad. "Vicious and Sherry are going too.Sissy will be doing her thing, mail Master David to Dr. Johnson with a note letting him know we are coming for him. Mail Victoria to Amanda with a note saying, gift hope you can use her with a smiley face. And prep a few new rooms for our new guest."

Sissy nods and prepares to depart but not before giving Cobalt a quick kiss.

Domino shoots a look at Cobalt, "Is that a thing now, you and Sissy?"

Cobalt shrugs, "Not sure, she's a lot of fun to be around."

Domino, in a snit, "Whatever Kitty, and when did you two start this bullshit pointing at Vicious and Sherry?"

Sherry blushes, hiding behind Vicious.

Vicious, with a flirting tone, "Oh stop pouting we'll fuck you too, we love sharing." Sherry nods excitedly.

Domino laughs, "God, this place is insane."

Cobalt cuts everybody off, "Go take care of whatever you have to, wheels up in six hours."

Sitting on the plane, Cobalt closes her eyes to catch a quick nap as she succumbs to sleep. A blue glow flows around her, creating a smoke wall, keeping memories blurred and dark at best.

Struggling to pierce the fog, with little success as frustration sets in, Cobalt tries taking in her surroundings.

As a pink boom flashes in the distance, the ground shakes and the pink light travels over everything, changing it into a dungeon. Cold, hunger, pain, and that fucking soul-crushing helplessness.

A figure chained to a wall, her black and pink hair disheveled, her face hidden, she croaks out, "They aren't yours."

And that's when it happens, the true horror of the situation slams into Cobalt, launching her out of her sleep.

Looking down, Cobalt notices a familiar feeling on her pussy and wonders why there's a blanket on her lap. Domino plays with Cobalt's pussy as Cobalt gasps in pleasure, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Domino, "You were whimpering in your sleep, sounded like a nightmare, wasn't my way better to wake up?" She smiles with evil glee.

Cobalt, "Seriously? That's a pretty weak excuse to feel me up but thanks, that was intense."

Domino, "Do I really need a reason to feel you up, Kitty?" She pulls her into a deep kiss.

Cobalt makes a mental note of, no more goddamn skirts from Sherry, then she plays out the conversation. Sherry will cry, I'll cave and wear the goddamn skirt, and worse, she'll do makeup as an apology to her. What the fuck happened? I was rough and tumble blue jeans and t-shirts, now I'm school uniforms, skirts, and stockings, fuck me.

*Finish Go Tell Aunt Rhody by Resident Evil 7 Soundtrack*

*Play Wild Ones by Flo Rida*

Having reached the Airbnb, she notices Sabine messing with her, muttering under her breath. "Fucking Sabine, seriously, 2 bedrooms? Fucking couch better be comfy."

Domino elbows Cobalt, "Looks like we are roomies."

Cobalt, with a smirk, "I'm couch surfing."

Domino puts her arm around Cobalt, "You know I'll just join you on the couch, why not enjoy the extra room?"

Cobalt, with a groan, "I'm requesting solo missions from now on."

Domino laughs, "I'll just tag along anyway."

Domino remarks, "Hey, that file is pretty fucking dark, let's go have some fun tonight before we do our first bit of recon on the farm."

She yells, "Sherry and Vicious, we're going dancing, get dressed. Sherry, you're going to have to dress Cobalt, too."

Cobalt, annoyed, "Why can't I wear jeans and a shirt?"

Domino shakes her head, "Sherry's better at being a girl than you."

Cobalt raspberries at Domino and gives her the bird, "Whatever, never claimed I was, fuck all of you."

Sherry walks up calmly and takes Cobalt's hand, "Come on boss, just let me work my magic on you."

Cobalt follows, grumbling. To save time also know as be quick before Cobalt starts bitching and whining. Vicious helps Cobalt into her outfit, starting with a matching set of lingerie in a pale blue with a matching mini thong. The stunning electric blue designer dress with three-inch heels that have warps at the top.

Sabine now begins Cobalt's makeup using red eye shadow and pale blue lipstick.

Having finished helping Cobalt, Sherry goes to finish her own preparation.

Cobalt, standing with a blue purse, waits for the rest of her tormentors to come out, thinking of ways to get even with all of them for this bullshit. She grumbles, "Fucking heels."

Domino strolls out wearing a red cocktail dress that matches her hair and eyes; the natural face markings already bring out the color of her eyes. But kill me, the red lips are just so damn inviting. She does a little twirl, looking at Cobalt, "You like?" Cobalts nods in agreement as Domino blows her a kiss.

Next is Vicious in a stunning green dress with her new Platinum Blonde look and green tips is a vast contrast to her long red hair she's truly adapted a new identity, sporting some very cute jewelry and a light green eyeshadow.

Vicious does a little twirl showing the two her dress, "I think I look amazing." The duo nod in agreement.

Sherry, still a little timid, walks out looking down in a stunning purple dress, her pale purple eyeshadow really makes her brown eyes pop.

Vicious puts her arm around Sherry. "Your look is amazing Sherry." Sherry's looking hot, Cobalt notices a new found confidence in the young woman.

"You are totally going to own that dance floor."

Domino wrangles everyone to the limo. As they pull up to club Obiwan, the bouncer opens the door taking Domino's hand.

Domino strolls over to a table, staking her claim on it as Vicious and Sherry get drinks. Cobalt and Domino are in a mild conversation when Cobalt sees two guys approaching. Sherry and Vicious arrive with the drinks.

The first gentleman asks Domino if she'd like to dance and she agrees. The other attempts to ask Cobalt but she manages to grab Sherry and move her so it looks like he asked Sherry, not Cobalt, to which Cobalt replies, "Of course, she would have fun with you two," pushing Sherry away with a smile.

Vicious, shaking her head, "Really? He was asking you, not her."

Cobalt smirks, "I know, I wasn't interested and that seemed like a good idea. She might enjoy herself and I won't have to break his arm when he feels me up."

Domino dances with a guy. Being as tall as she is, she towers over most guys, but this guy handles it well. She busts out Domino sexy moves which are kind of a cross between grinding and an epileptic seizure.

I swear she elbowed Cobalt in the eye once, dancing with her. Sherry bounces, happy doing something. Cobalt takes a sip of her drink when she feels a hand on her lower back and a voice asking her to dance. Cobalt takes another sip, "Move your hand or I'll break it."