Risky Office Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Ava corners Gabriel in his office.
1k words
4.06
5.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel sat in his office the next day, door closed, trying to focus on work but really just watching the clock until lunch, praying the phone would ring in the meantime so if another knock was rapped on his door he could legitimately ignore it.

His coffee mug was empty. His bladder was full. He dared not leave the safety of his office. He felt like a coward, but every time he ventured out, she was there. Break room. Hallway. He almost got caught in the elevator with her when he tried to go see the VP of marketing and heaven knows whether he would have survived that. Hell, she had even been in the print room. Her back had been to the doorway, thankfully, as she leaned against a worktable and went over the details of a binder with the design manager. He took one look at her perfectly formed ass in the snug, dark gray pencil skirt and turned right the fuck around to hide in his office the rest of the day. Do not pass go. Do not refill your coffee mug.

He had woken with a throbbing cock and tried valiantly to beat it into submission in the shower but the damn thing had been quarter-hard ever since, as if unwilling to give up hope. And each time he caught sight of her, the monster started swelling. Sitting at his desk now, mere minutes after the image of her ass was burned into his mind in the print shop, the mutinous beast was slowly but steadily filling the front of his trousers.

He reached a hand down to give it a squeeze through the fabric and move it to a more comfortable position. The squeeze turned into a short stroke. A mistake; one should not negotiate with terrorists, but it appeared his fingers had turned traitor as well.

There was a quick knock on the door and before he could speak a word or pick up the phone to pretend to be busy, the door opened and Ava sauntered in, looking him right in the eyes while he stared back. With his dick literally in his hand. Mercifully out of sight under his desk.

A horrified scream warred with a primal growl of desire in his head. Caught between the two impulses, he did nothing. Just watched her cross the room and lower herself into the chair across from his desk. His hand still gripping his cock and his thumb still moving slowly over the swollen head.

Ava had shucked off her blazer somewhere since she left the print room. Her sleeveless blouse was just barely not spaghetti straps, displaying her shoulders and collarbone and a deep vee of her chest far enough to see the shadows nestling in her cleavage. Either she wasn't wearing a bra or she was wearing one so thin as to make no difference; her nipples were visibly peaked under the thin silk.

He watched her lips part and start moving, her voice reaching his ears at the same as the realization that he'd been blatantly ogling her...and still touching his dick.

Gabriel removed his hand as she stopped talking and stood. He watched her walk towards him, a voice in his head saying yesyesyesfinallyyesyes as another shrieked ohdeargodnonono, every muscle rigid and still as he dreaded and hoped for what would come next. She stepped behind his desk, so close to him that he thought maybe she was going to climb into the chair with him. Instead, she hopped onto his desk and crossed her legs, leaning back slightly on her hands, one foot bouncing and playing with her shoe, popping the heel on and off and on and off. He had to push his chair back and angle slightly towards her so he could look at her face and not be maddeningly, delightfully eye level with her breasts.

"You're avoiding me."

He wrenched his eyes away from her legs and to her face. A wry smile curved one side of her lips. She looked amused, triumphant. No doubt she had seen his lust written all over his face and read his conflicted desire in his inability to do anything more than stare helplessly. He couldn't admit it. He couldn't lie to her.

A touch of something else passed behind her eyes as she asked, "Did I misread last night?" Disappointment? Hurt?

He didn't want to hurt her. Quite the opposite. He wanted to bring her so much goddamn pleasure it was an almost painful ache in his core. Unwilling to let her proceed with such an abysmally incorrect conclusion, he croaked out a single, "No."

She watched him for another few moments. "You know, I think we make a really good team. We work well together, we bring different strengths to the project." Her eyes began to roam slowly over his shoulders, down to his chest. "Haven't you ever wondered what else we might be good at together?" she purred, looking pointedly at his obviously erect cock. He felt it jump, like it was doing tricks for her attention.

She let out a soft "mmmph" that sounded like approval and it was nearly enough to cut through every shred of restraint he had. He wanted to preen under her gaze, strip down and show himself to her, stroke his cock for her and tell her how sexy and smart and seductive she was as he spilled all over his fingers and floor for her. Then prop her up on his desk and kneel before her and spread her legs wide over his shoulders and show her how very very good he thought they would be together.

"I know you can see how much I want to, Ava, but I cannot risk an office affair. Not again."

She looked at him levelly, nodded, then said, "I won't pretend to not be bitterly disappointed. But I understand." and hopped off his desk. Her breasts bounced beautifully and his cock bobbed in appreciation.

He stared after her, wanting to weep at the sway of her hips. "If you change your mind, you know where to find me," she called over her shoulder before exiting and clicking the door closed.

Gabriel sighed forward, his forehead thumping on his desk. "Nothing has fucking changed." Resignedly, he unzipped his slacks and took his cock in hand. Again.