Risky Office Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabriel finds Ava on a jog, she leads him into the woods.
3.1k words
4.63
4.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning arrived, clear and cool and sunny. Perfect running weather. He tried to look forward to it, and there was a cheerful, encouraging voice in his head that supported the endeavor. There was also a frustrated, snarky voice that wouldn't find joy in anything not found between a woman's thighs.

The cheerful:A good, long run is just what I need to clear my head.

The snarky:Since I can't have a good, long fuck right now.

He went through his normal morning routine. Brush teeth. Make coffee. Jack off in shower. Get dressed.

Then it was out the door to his favorite park that would undoubtedly be busy.And filled with many other fools like me who compulsively waste perfectly good Saturday mornings when they could be doing literally anything else, Snarky Gabriel grumbled.

Maybe one of those fools will be a beautiful, available, age-appropriate woman who wants to spend a perfectly good Saturday afternoon riding my face? Cheerful Gabriel offered.

A couple of miles into a new route at the park, Gabriel settled into a comfortably hard pace. It felt good to push his body, letting his mind wander and recover from the exhaustion of the last few weeks.

He was hardly paying attention to the other people around him--the usual parade of couples walking with their dogs, parents pushing strollers--but then a woman entered the path ahead of him at a brisk pace and his cock, which had been uncommonly subdued for the past half hour, took note.

Perhaps Cheerful Gabriel was right after all....

Gabriel slowed down a little to match her pace so he could stay a few dozen meters behind and watch her ass jiggle in short shorts as her legs propelled her forward, the muscles in her calves bunching and lengthening. Her ponytail flipped back and forth like a metronome, encouraging him to imagine what it would feel like to wrap it around his hand while those strong legs wrapped around his waist. He tried to settle into the fantasy as he settled into the new pace, but almost immediately the fantasy woman was wearing Ava's face. Ruefully, he pushed thoughts of her aside and focused almost angrily on the faceless woman in front of him.

Another half-mile and he was comfortably imagining the mystery runner's legs tangled with his under the sheets, and wondering what she looked like, whether her breasts were full and bouncy or small and tight.

Finally, they came to the end of the route, and she stopped just a few seconds before he reached her. Holding onto a light pole, she grabbed a foot for a quad stretch, still facing away from him. He jogged up to her, all smiles, and said, "Wow, you really set a stiff pace. I've been chasing you for the last five miles!"

The mystery woman turned, all smiles herself, and his heart stopped.

What are the fucking chances. Ava.

His smile fell away in shock, the whole fantasy he'd lived out with the mystery woman now filled by Ava and his body's response was immediate and disconcerting in its intensity. He knew the thin shorts would do nothing to hide it.

I am cursed. She's going to think my dick is always hard. Well, she wouldn't be wrong.

While Gabriel visibly floundered, Ava took no time to find her bearings and gave him another of her wry smiles, one eyebrow raising. "Funny. I had the impression you've been running away from me lately."

"I...Ava--"

"No, it's okay. I get it, I do. You had a hard time of it at your last company. It wasn't fair that you had to pay for someone else's indiscretion."

He grimaced. "You know about that, huh?"

"Everyone knows," she replied, not unkindly. "But it doesn't matter to me, or anyone else. We see the truth of it."

"The truth?"

"Well, she's got that fancy new job with the top company in the industry now, doesn't she? And the man who hadthat job is out on his ear, with the same accusations lobbed against him that were swirling around you."

He was silent for a moment, digesting this new information. No one had talked with him so openly about what happened, not even the guys he came up with in the industry. Her willingness to do so, and her unexpected sympathy and understanding, lifted a little of the weight of that experience. For the first time in the past few days, he found himself able to talk with her without his cock getting in the way.

She reached for her other foot to stretch that quad. "Some people are content to fuck their way to the top and take advantage of the fact that at our level there isn't much opportunity to make connections outside of the office."

"Tell me about it. Even here, at a park on the weekend, where I'm supposed to be able to find new people, I run into you!"

"Am I such a disappointment? You seemed interested enough until you saw it was me."

"No, no, that's not what I meant. I just mean...well, like you said, it is difficult to meet people outside of work."

"And yet here we are, meeting outside of work." Her voice dropped a register and he noted that same sinuousness from the elevator in her posture. "A perfectly normal, everyday sort of meeting." She took a step towards him and awareness bloomed in his eyes. "And you struck up a conversation with me before you knew who I was. A rather flirty conversation, if I remember correctly." She moved closer. "About chasing me." She laid her hand on the center of his chest, right over his pounding heart. "Feel like chasing me a little further?"

There was no question as to what she was offering. And, heavens help him, he didn't think he could resist her invitation this time. He knew he didn't want to resist.

Her hand strayed across his chest and over his shoulder as she walked past him, moving off the path and into the trees beyond. He followed, his mind blank, as she wove her way through a wooded area and onto a lightly trampled path that seemed mostly unused. His blood was rushing, his heartbeat sounding in his head, his cock rigid against his belly.So much for it not getting in the way.

She never once looked back. Her confidence that he would follow was very hot, and he knew he'd do anything she asked. Follow her anywhere. So long as he got some relief, some taste of her, and soon.

After a few minutes tramping through the underbrush, they arrived at a small building set back under the trees. There was only the tiniest clearing around the building and the woods lay thick between them and the trails.

She stopped but didn't turn around until he stood right behind her, so close the tips of her breasts grazed his chest as she turned to face him.

Keeping her eyes locked with his, she drew the straps of her sports bra off her arms while keeping her tank on and pulled the whole thing down under her shirt, over her hips, and stepped out of it. She dropped it in the leaves, then took his hands and ran them up her side until they cupped under her unrestrained breasts.

"This is a maintenance building," she explained as she pushed herself firmly into his hands, her back arching slightly and pleasure making her voice breathy. "The staff usually doesn't work on the weekends." She squeezed her hands over his and he could see her pert nipples straining against the thin fabric of her tank. "But anyone could come by. At any moment." Her eyes sparked with arousal, her lips curving into a daring smile. "Perhaps you want to head back?" She slid her hands up his forearms to his shoulders and drew him closer as she stepped backwards until she stood against the wooden planks of the building. "Or perhaps you're finally ready for some fun?" Her hand dropped quickly to his crotch and squeezed his cock gently.

That light, simple pressure of her fingers around his cock was all it took. He couldn't hold himself back from her any longer. With a guttural noise deep in his throat, he traced his thumbs over the peaks of her hard nipples, drawing a soft moan from her lips. He squeezed her soft mounds and the sigh of pleasure it elicited from her made his cock jump in her hand. He pressed into her, slanting his mouth over hers, grinding into her hand that was trapped between their bodies, aching for that friction, for the feel of her.

His hot mouth trailed kisses across her cheek, down to her neck where he could taste the salt on her skin. "You have no idea what you do to me," he whispered roughly in her ear before pulling up her tank and drawing her nipple between his lips.

She gasped, and laughed immediately after, working her hand against his cock, "I think I have some clue."

He groaned and enjoyed the friction of her palm through his shorts for a few moments, then deftly captured her wrists in one hand and held them against the wall above her head. He swept his gaze over her, drinking in the sight of her...flushed from the run, rumpled from their kiss, and clearly aroused from the way he had her gently pinned and displayed.

"You're a goddamn marvel, Ava."

She smiled and laughed, inclining her head to where he held her wrists above. "I can't say I expected to lose control of the situation so soon. I intended to bring you here and take you in hand, literally and figuratively. I thought you might need a little...ah, encouragement...to give in." She wiggled her wrists just a bit in his grip. "I can see I was mistaken."

"I've wanted you from the moment I saw you. I suppose it was only a matter of time before I broke." He leaned forward to nuzzle her neck again and nibble her ear lobe. She sighed pleasurably and went soft against him. "Is it too much? Shall I let you go?"

"Don't. You. Dare." The last word was barely out of her mouth before he covered her lips with his own, his tongue delving inside.

Gabriel adjusted his grip to hold both her wrists in one hand, sliding the other up the sleek skin of her thighs, fingers trailing under the leg of her running shorts, slipping under the elastic band of the gusset. She was slippery and warm, her vulva swollen and so very enticing. He made himself slow down and move his fingertips gently over the sensitive flesh of her sex, and he was rewarded with small, sharp cries of pleasure

.

"Oh, fuck, Ava, I have dreamt of this," he growled against her neck before slowly plunging a finger all the way inside her wet heat. She was tight and responsive and everything he had dreamed.

She strained against his grip on her wrists and bucked her hips against his hand, her moan long and low and the perfect incentive to slide that finger slowly out before driving it back in. Could a man cum from a woman fucking his hand?I might find out if this keeps up.

Through the trees, a group of people could be heard on the main path. Gabriel and Ava's eyes locked, and hers were a little panicked through the haze of pleasure. Gabriel smiled.

"Gabriel," she panted, as he withdrew that long finger again, "they might--oh god!" he plunged it back inside her, "come this way."

"They might." Withdraw, plunge. "Does that bother you?"

"It should, but..." Withdraw, plunge. "Mmmm, not when you keep doing that, it doesn't."

"So you don't want me to stop?" Withdraw, plunge.

"No, fuck, no, I want you to go faster," she gasped. Withdraw, plunge. She ground her hips against his hand, but he kept up that steady, slow rhythm.

"Faster than this?" His voice was low, rumbling in her ear as he slowly, firmly pushed his fingers into her pussy and slid them back out.

"Yes!"

"Tell me why."

"Because someone might come through the trees?"

"Not good enough. Try again?"

"Because I've been trying to get you to fuck me for three days, Gabriel, and I want you to make me cum." Her voice was breathy, pleasure and need written all over her face. And Gabriel found that, having finally gotten what he'd been aching for, he was in no hurry at all to finish it.

"Now that has the ring of truth to it." He nuzzled her neck, murmuring into her skin. "But you've been tormenting me for weeks, Ava, and I think you knew it." Withdraw, plunge. "I've spent the last five weeks desperately wanting to make you cum." Withdraw, plunge. "To know what you feel like, sound like...smell like." Withdraw, plunge. "You led me out here, in the middle of the day, knowing someone might come along." Withdraw, plunge. "I have resisted you for too long, and I don't think I'm going to anymore." Withdraw, plunge. "I think I am finally going to let myself have what I've wanted. Do you know what I've wanted, Ava?" He slid his finger all the way out, his fingertip barely touching her hot entrance.

"N-no?"

"This." A second finger joined the first as he thrust into her, hard. She cried out, body going rigid against his chest. "This, Ava. Feeling your wet pussy tighten around me." He moved his fingers a little faster, delighting in the noises she was making. "Hearing that sultry voice of yours moan and gasp and plead in pleasure." Her back arched, simultaneously grinding her hips into his palm and pressing her breasts into his chest.. "Seeing your beautiful face wreathed in ecstasy. And now that I have all that, I'm not going to give it up just because someone might stumble by and see you like this, with your legs spread for me, your pussy dripping. You must like that idea, or you wouldn't have led me here, enticed me with it. Do you like the idea of someone seeing you get finger-fucked in the woods, Ava?"

"Yes!" Her cry was so breathy and soft he left it more than he heard it.

"Do you want me to stop? It sounds like they might be getting closer."

"No, no please, don't stop oh god."

"And I'm not going to rush just because you've been torturing us both for weeks."

He expected her to deny it, to say she wasn't purposefully enticing him. But instead she smiled at him and craned her neck forward to nip at his lower lip with her teeth.

With a growl, he captured her mouth with his, the thrust of his tongue matching the movement of his fingers. When she started to moan deeper, with a pleading edge to it, he knew she was close to orgasm. So he slowed down and broke the kiss.

"You act like the consummate professional in the office, but you like to be quite slutty, don't you? My little office slut." He withdrew his fingers again and slid them up to the tight little bud of her sex and gently circled there. Her breath came in quick, shuddering gasps and her legs started to give way. He let go of her wrists to wrap his arm around her waist, gripping her bottom to hold her up, to hold her tight against him while he stroked over her clit. "You like knowing I'm sitting in my office, hard and aching for you, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"And you were wet and aching for me, weren't you?"

"Yes!"

"And did you ever touch yourself like this in your office?"

"I--"

"I can't count the times I made myself cum at my desk thinking of you."

"I saw you."

"Did you? When?"

"Not at your desk. In your car. After the--oh!--after the elevator."

"Mmmm. I thought I heard someone drive by. Did you watch me?"

"Yes."

"Did you like seeing what you did to me? Did it make you wet?"

"Oh, yes."

"Good. Very good. And did you touch yourself?"

"When I got home, yes." The admission had a hint of shyness in it, so at odds with how she was splayed open and moaning in a park.

"Mmmm, fuck, I like hearing that. I like knowing you play with your pussy. Did you do it like this, with your fingers?"

She hesitated. "I...."

"You had better tell me unless you want me to stop. Tell me how you fuck yourself when you're all alone." His fingers slowed on her clit, waiting for her response.

Ava gave a frustrated sound between a moan and a pout and a deeper flush rose on her chest.So there is shyness underneath her brazenness. Adorable.

"I...I have a toy."

"Fucking wonderful. I can't wait to see you use it."

"Please, Gabriel, please, I think someone is coming!"

"Oh, there will be soon enough, Ava. I am going to make you cum right here, no matter who hears or sees. I have been dreaming of this moment and it couldn't be more perfect." He drove his two thick fingers inside of her again, curling his fingers inside her to find that spot that made her cry out and twitch against him. "Yes, that's right, Ava," he purred, holding her against him, "I am going to fuck you like this until you cum all over my fingers. You delicious little minx."

She burrowed her face into his shoulder, her cries muffled. "Oh, Gabriel, god yes! But please, I want your cock, I want you to fuck me!"

"You want my dick inside you?"

"Yes, I need it."

"Good. I'll be all too glad to give it to you. Monday."

"Monday?"

"Yes, Monday. If this is what you want, then tell me."

"I want this, Gabriel. So fucking much."

And I didn't think I could get any harder.

"Good girl. Then cum for me, Ava. Cum for me now, then come to me on Monday, and I'll give you what you deserve."

It was only moments more before she clenched around him, her hands digging into his shoulders, her head thrown back, eyes closed tight as her climax ripped through her. Gabriel felt the pulses of pleasure as her pussy squeezed his fingers over and over and he looked forward to the next time, when it would be his cock instead.

Though he hadn't cum, he finally felt satisfied, for the first time in weeks.