All Comments on 'Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 05'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

To all the readers who have supported this series: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Every comment, every add to favorites, every rating, every uptick in readership means something to me. I am honored that anyone takes the time to check out one of my stories, and doubly honored by those who have followed the series so far.

Now a personal plea: If you make it to the end of this chapter (or any other), please consider rating it for me. My goal is to edge at least one of them up to 4.50. Most of them are getting close. That would put it in the Hot category, and potentially introduce it to more readers. However, please follow your heart and be honest as well. If you don't like the story and only feel like giving it a rating of 1, I can't argue with you. But hey, if you love it enough to give it a 5, I'm sure not going to argue with that!

Chapter 6 is on the way. It's either halfway done or I've broken into chapter 7. I haven't decided yet.

chasboichasboiover 2 years ago

The success of these stories is that it describes feelings so well: the horror/lust extremes of male/female fantasy. I am sure the majority of us would love to cross over into the world of uninhibited freedom as long as we knew it was safe to do so and we could come back for a break of relaxation! Well done docmagnus. You create a scenario that is fun, credible and arousingly revealing. Keep it honest!

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, chasboi!

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

To the readers who put this story over the top into the Hot Zone...Thank You!

The latest chapter was submitted a few days ago. It should be up any night now.

And the last chapter....It's halfway written.

Again, to everyone who took the time to read through any of these chapters...Thank you so much!

ronitjosephronitjosephover 2 years ago

This stories is too good.

Good ideas and appropriate words.

Keep writing.

Please update next part of this story.

WhitedaemonWhitedaemon10 months ago

So hot story, can't stop read the chapter after chapter! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...