Road Tripping Pt. 04

Story Info
Lou and Molly meet and join with Sara.
24.3k words
4.68
6.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4

Readers, this is a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. This is part four of what I hope will be a many part series. There is Pot smoking in and use of Magic Mushrooms Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Lou and Molly awoke to a bright sunny day and headed to the showers before they got too crowded. Getting on the road early they stopped at an I-hop, then got all they needed for the day and packed it all away in the coolers under ice before 9:15, so they could go to Independence Mall and see the Liberty Bell. They spent around for an hour and a half seeing the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, took a few pictures with her camera, having a good time on a beautiful spring morning. Before 11:15 they headed to their meeting with their friends.

Andromeda had her first National Park sticker of the "Liberty Bell", proudly joining the crystals in the top center of her back window.

All met up as planned, and the small vehicle caravan all parked in a row in the lot in the best way for shade, trying to combine their tarps and canopies on the sunny day. It was a Monday so there were less people early, but sales for all were good. Some of the surviving rugby team members passed by and a Very Rough looking meatball/belching champ took three for $5.00 and an offered Ice water, leaving a $5.00 tip with the refills.

Lou did his first day as a substitute teacher in the school bus. It went "ok." He basically asked them what they were currently studying in history. It ended up with Lou moderating a roundtable discussion on the 1820's and early westward expansion.

Star told him he did well, but Lou needed a Molson and a bowl hit after. "Hardest work I've done in months! My brain hurts," as he feigned a headache, then in a lower serious voice only Molly could hear. "These kids know their shit. That is a REAL school. I will have to do some brushing up for tomorrow. They knew I was faking it from memory."

Molly laughed, and Lou told her, "Ok when it is your turn to sub, I will have a beer and joint for you afterwards. You Will Need It! You're better at math than me so that will be for you."

Star came by after her class with a copy of the current text they were using so he could catch up. It made a funny site of Lou, for the next two hours, reading a high school history textbook at a Dead concert selling food. To a few who asked he would say, "GED final test tomorrow." With a smile and have a drink of his beer.

This day was the first they felt fully relaxed on tour together. They had fallen into simple setup and cleanup routines, with plenty of bowl breaks. In the end the day felt more like one long picnic with thousands.

The show was magical too. Lou and Molly both left footsore, with some new friends to stop by and chat with after. No special friends like Megan and Mike, but still cool people everywhere. They had run into their thirsty friend to a call of Molson man between sets.

"Sorry I didn't see you today" Phil said as he gave Lou a hug and put a dime bag in his coat pocket, with a see you tomorrow have a great show. We said "Peace" and said we still had a some in the cooler if he stopped by after. He shouted "Cool, Peace", as he melted into the crowd.

They met up with and talked to Ed and Val about the first set and grabbed a snack before heading back to their seats. Lou wanted to check out what kind of weed Phil Molson man had given him. Lou had now seen many types of weed on tour and all made what he had originally brought look a little sad.

After the show all made their way back to the cars and saw Star and Joe there filling them in on the show, as the grill was fired up again. It was a clear and cool but nice night. All enjoyed just talking, having, and sharing food and a few drinks for those who wanted them. After a relaxing over two hours the little group headed out of the now almost empty lot. By the time they got to the campsite Molly was gently snoring against a pillow propped on the door.

Molly awoke, smiled, and stretched as Lou parked Andromeda near the tent. Looking at Lou saying. "I was dreaming we were just driving like this through beautiful mountain roads, following Star's school bus. Joe was dancing on the roof in front of us. He had just slow motion jumped onto Andromeda's hood when I woke up."

Stretching again she said. "I can't wait to see America and the shows with you Lou!"

"I can't wait to start each day with you Molly and spend it with you! Do you want to grab a shower now or wait until morning?"

"Can we get a hotel room before the show. We can have a good shower there and maybe wash each other's backs?" Lighting a joint she still had from the show and passing it over.

For five minutes they sat smoking and listening to the radio. She snuffed out the half-burned joint saying she would grab the blankets while he got the cooler and chairs.

It was warmer than last night, but they knew it would cool in the night as Molly put all their blankets on their bed. Lou got the cooler and chairs set with the last of April's cookies and water out for them. Molly took the second joint April had put with the cookies and put it in her bag saying they would "take mom to the show tomorrow. It was only right, and she will have fun when she meets up with us on tour."

After there were only crumbs on the plate Molly took Lou's hand in hers saying softly to Lou." Make love to me gently like last night. We will save ourselves for the hotel tomorrow. We will be alone, as she looked at the fabric walls of the tent. We will have a good shower after the show." she added with her favorite sly grin

Then in a half joking, half serious voice Molly slowly commanded. "If you please me Louis, I'll give you a small preview of tomorrow night."

"Yes, my Love." Lou said trying to sound contrite and not laugh.

Again, the candles were left burning. They embraced naked and began to explore the others body using as much of their own to feel the others, pressing tightly together, and stroking the other with their hands. Molly felt warm and safe Lou's long arms and with his wider chest and belly gently encasing hers. Only her glowing trio sharing all they were.

Lying down on their sides, tenderly kissing, stroking the other, slowly building their mutual excitement. Both moaned into the others mouths as she touched his now fully erect cock, and he ran two fingers along her slit tenderly.

Molly spun to face the end of the bed sweetly saying. "I love you Lou, but I don't want your feet on the pillows." Ducking under the blankets, Molly began to slowly savor his dripping cock, hoping to hold him off for a few minutes while Lou began to deliciously devour her pussy from end to end. A quiver passed through her at the same time as that thought, while her tongue probed for more pre-cum.

Molly felt him swell and twitch in her mouth. With her saliva coated thumb, she circled and probed his asshole with the wide pad. Moaning and gurgling at a sudden rush of cum from his cock, her legs spread wide then clamped down on him splashing his mustache, while Lou drank from her as fast as he could.

With their tongues they lovingly washed the other for a few moments until Molly spun back to face Lou as they joined their mouths and flavors of their deepening love and mutual pleasure. Breaking their kiss Molly stood, went to the cooler, and got her and Lou a drink before returning for a face cloth. Taking some slightly warmer water from a jug kept outside of the coolers and soaking the cloth She gave herself a quick wash lightly jumping at the feel of the cool water on her inflamed pussy.

After a moment finishing herself, Molly splashed more water on the cloth saying. "I will do you." She then lovingly washed his cock and balls along with his inner thighs, Saying, "YUM!" then kissing the head of his now cold and shrunken cock.

"Roll over big man, time to clean the rest." Slowly spreading his ass cheeks, she ran the cloth over his balls first clean their underside she had not gotten earlier. Then with a little more water she cleaned all in his crack and his twitching asshole. Silently raising her eyebrow as she'd inspected her work in the candlelight carefully. Once satisfied with her work she began to kiss and lick his balls, before running her tongue up and down his ass mimicking his moves in her pussy and ass.

She circled his butt hole with her tongue making him twitch and flex beneath her. "Time for your reward my very good man."

It was always man and woman between them, never boy and girl. A silent agreement of respect between them.

First Putting the damp face cloth over a chair, Molly then went into her bag and got her two favorite toys out silently. "Relax Lou here is your preview." She parted his ass cheeks and began to eat his ass as thoroughly as he had done for her.

I had anticipated the ass play once I'd been rolled over and she began to clean me. What surprised me was the enthusiasm she applied to rimming me. I felt her tongue snake into me as I relaxed my ass even more and my cock grew hard again.

Molly reveled in the deep muskiness of his otherwise clean ass. It had been ages since she had explored another like this and her pussy was overflowing at the possibilities that raced in her mind, but she must restrain herself somewhat. Tomorrow would be magic; she could feel it.

Gently lapping Lou's saliva coated ass, Molly picked up her slim blue dildo, and put it in her twitching, dripping pussy. Hello old friend she thought to herself as it entered her. She mashed her face as deeply as she could into his ass so her long tongue could fuck him even deeper. Like a warm stick of butter going in and melting in you, then returning to do the same thing again!! She thought to herself, as her free had moved her dildo in and out of her flowing pussy.

Molly removed the now warm and drenched blue dildo, gave it a quick lick followed by a long lick of Lou from the top of his crack to the base of his straining cock above his stretched balls. Molly then spent the next minutes slowly running the dildo over Lou's balls then along his ass sideways so he could feel it's length, without seeing it or being penetrated, yet.

Next adding a drop of saliva each to his brown rose and the tip of the dildo as, she began to tease his sphincter with the coated tip of her dildo. "Don't move my love I only want to prepare you, never to hurt you."

For a moment I felt the dildo slip and slide around my asshole while Molly said things like "Good man, I know you will love this in you" Just cooing and purring as her hand moved deliberately.

"Steady Lou!" As she gently impaled the tip into his upturned ass. "Hold steady my Love More to CUUMMM!" Letting the last word linger.

Now came the tough part for Molly. Her asshole roommates never gave her any peace and it had been forever since she had brought her buzzing friend out to play. As her blue friend quivered upright in Lou, Molly took the vibrator and pushed it into herself with a squish.

Lou, lying there heard Molly's gasp and knew the lovely sound of her being penetrated.

Molly dared not fuck herself or even turn the vibrator onto the low setting.

Back at Lou's ass while her mindless pussy sought more grip and tried to will the vibrator to turn on, she began to gently move the dildo in his ass mostly shifting it side to side, not penetrating much deeper. "Lou have you ever had a cock or a dildo in your ass before and been fucked by one."

"No Molly! I half gasped, as Molly's tongue circled his lightly impaled asshole. I have never been fucked by a guy and only my fingers and one other woman's have been in my ass besides yours, and only yours have been in deeply."

Molly remembered her two fingers buried in him to the hilt. "Good tomorrow will be extra special for both of us." She'd said mysteriously

Withdrawing the vibrator from her dripping and now slightly sad pussy, Molly now took the vibrator and began to lick and run it all around his ass and balls. She took the smaller dildo from his ass and used the larger vibrator and pressed it lightly on his ass to see how much he jumped

She next pressed the vibrator at the base of his balls and then put it on its lowest setting making Lou buck up showing his rock-hard cock trapped between the mattress and his belly.

"Steady Lou, I want your cum in me, so let me know if this is too much." Molly ran it over his hole, gently teasing him.

"Ok Molly!" Lou managed to say

" I Hear you" she replied, and she dropped the vibrator, rolling away buzzing. Lou quickly mounted her as she guided his cock into her. He pumped her hard for almost a minute before he erupted in her. Molly bit his still unhealed shoulder in an attempt to not let the ten nearest tents hear their orgasm's.

Giggling as she still lay there entrapped under him, she could hear the still running vibrator, having rolled into the leg of one of camping chairs, amplifying its buzzing sound. Molly rolled a laughing Lou off to go and turn it off and retrieved the washcloth from earlier and she repeated her cleaning quickly so they could find minimum clothes to go to the bathroom in and then they ran back to bed. Within ten minutes both were snoring until the gray dawn.

Lou walked outside at 8:15, looked at the sky, turned to a slowly awaking Molly saying, "It looks like rain soon and I'd like to get the tent packed up in an hour."

"Slave driver! No breakfast nookie for you. Let's drive for a quick shower, you're right about that sky, it's going to be cool and wet today."

They took a quick shower, had the camp all packed up and were leaving I-hop by 10:00 heading to their hotel, thirty minutes away. They got the clerk to let them have their room a bit early in the not yet busy hotel and unloaded all the stuff, like the tent, mattress, bedding, and most of their clothes. With the cool, wet, nasty looking day they kept a change of clothes each, extra heavy sweaters, and coats, a couple of their towels, and both blankets in case it got very cold, or they got soaked.

They had time for a slow shower together as they washed the other in a slow loving way that left them wanting for the night ahead. Dressing Molly said. "No silk skirts out there today unless you got long johns on underneath, like Star will wear or one of those wool skirts too. I have to keep an eye out for some for me."

By the time all had met up at the restaurant, it was raining lightly. They got into lot and carefully positioned their vehicles together so they could get the maximum rain coverage for all. Everything was kept in close or inside if not needed. The crowd was thin, but the smell of warm food was a draw.

Lou had gone to the school a little early to watch Star's interactions with the class. Selling a power drill or hot dogs was easy. This was stressful!

Just after telling the rugby belching champ that Lou was teaching a class as he took his breakfast three, Molly saw a small, thin, young woman, come around the corner looking cold and upset.

Molly called to her and stood to gently intercept her. "Are you ok honey? You look cold. Have a seat under here and warm up for a moment. I'm Molly, come sit and warm up before you get pneumonia!"

Molly put a blanket around her small shoulders. She'd look to be maybe eighteen, not five foot one and ninety-five pounds, the soaking wet she almost already was. Molly had been that size at age ten as she grew like a weed until she was fourteen, then her boobs grew, and she stopped getting taller.

Molly got her a hot tea and a hot dog from the grill which she'd devoured as Molly got her some honey for her tea.

"Hi, I'm Sara, she said with a sniff and slightly lowered eyes, I only have a few bucks on me. Those assholes kept my coat and most of my money." Looking in her pocket without much enthusiasm she said "I got my ticket, and she found a twenty and her driver's license. That could get me dinner and halfway home on the bus, or I can trade this for enough for bus fare home."

Molly was Pissed!! Gripping the edge of the blanket, turning her head, trying to project a false sense of calm, while looking deeply into Sara's gray eyes. "They threw you out in the cold?"

With Icy daggers in her own voice Sara replied, "First the asshole gets caught, then the ticket, then they all laugh, and she tells me to chill, when I won't go along, they toss me out saying get the fuck out, we'll give your ticket to someone who wants to party!" Sara then retreated into Andromeda, with a shiver seeking safety inside and under the blanket.

Molly slid right in behind her and hugged the shivering waif. She pulled off Lou's already warm coat she was wearing and draped it over her and the blanket, while taking a spare one off the back seat for herself.

Molly seethed inside while selling a couple of sandwiches and putting some more water on for soup and tea. How could people who would come to a place like this, treat someone like that. She went back in to check on her and offer her some instant soup. "When Lou or Star get here, we can smoke and talk in private if you like? Andromeda here will keep you warm, safe, and dry. I can also start her up and put the heat on if you like?"

Sara managed a fragile smile saying. "I'm warmer now Molly, but some soup would be awesome, thank you."

Ten minutes later in the cool rain, Star came out of the school bus, looked at Molly saying. "I smell chicken soup, tell me there is more, please?"

"Yes there is Star, how's Lou doing today?"

"He is doing better today, more relaxed." Molly got a coffee mug and poured the instant soup pouch and water in on the table half in the rain. Star put her sleeve over her hand and pushed the cup half in the rain, saying it will cool faster.

Turning, she looked into Andromeda's tailgate and saw the pile of blankets with a pair of gray eyes huddled in the corner. Molly looked at Star, raised an eyebrow with a look of anger in her eyes Star had not seen before but she understood it's source. Someone has done something wrong or bad to the gray eyed, likely kid under the blanket and Molly had found her.

With her short stature and babies on the way, Star inelegantly made her way back to Sara. brushing the damp light brown hair from her eyes she said. "Hi I'm Star. Who are you little Kitten? You are with good people here and no one will hurt you."

"Hi Star, I'm Sara, nice to meet you, sorry to mess up your day too."

"No Little one we are all here to help one another on our journey's."

Sara relaxed a little and Star asked Molly for her soup, poured half into Sara's empty cup and asked Molly for a meatball sandwich. "No cheese please. The babies were not happy all night!"

"You are having a baby, then she stuttered out Babies?"

"Yes kitten, I'm going to have twins in either late August or early September, we think. They are happy here, patting her belly, as long as mama stays warm and avoids Cheese!"

"Could be worse Star, Molly chimed in, you could have had 6 with a fifth of Jack Daniels like The Rugby Champs."

Sara visibly retreated into the blankets as Molly moved with a speed and grace that surprised Star as she asked. "What did I say to scare you so much? Picking up on Star's lead, Kitten." Stroking her cheek as she caught a tear.

"They said they were going to make me drink Jack Daniels until I learned to enjoy myself. My sister was upfront doing lines with her boyfriend, saying it will be a party, free coke, and booze. All you had to do is deal and enjoy the show before the real party starts after. Then she went to do her third line of coke in ten minutes. I told them there was NO FUCKING WAY I was doing any of that shit! That's when they said fuck you and pushed me out of the car and told me they were going to give my ticket to someone fun to party with."