All Comments on 'Robert & Alexis Pt. 03'

by The_Paperback_Writer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tt16tt16about 6 years ago
Amazing!!!

Hope it is not the last chapter by far. Looking forward to the following chapters!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
Intense . . .

. . . and very enjoyable. Keep it up. 5*

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Only for the real brain sick perverts!!!

How insane has someone to be to get excited by pure crap? Are those readers mental ill or is their lechery the mainspring for their talking?? Sick, even for a porn story site!!!

TJB76TJB76about 6 years ago
Great!

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too far

IMO you took the story too far over the top. I stopped reading it on the 1st page.

TJB76TJB76about 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter (hopefully chapters)

Hope to see Alexis slowly falling deeply in love with Alan (and not just during the sex acts). At the same time losing all the love and respect for Robert. Gradual nature of the process only makes it sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Keep it Cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful Story - Please Continue

It’s often said, real life is stranger than fiction! Absent some of the over-the-top creative instances of humiliation, this story mirrors the experience my wife and had. My wife’s lover would encourage her to tell him that she “Loved Him” every time - both when she orgasmed and when he was ready to cum. He then wanted ME to reinforce the notion that he was bigger, better and more alpha whenever my wife and I discussed the two of them being together.

It got to the point where whenever my wife & I made love, she would tell me that I was too small, she couldn't feel me, and that I couldn’t please her, whereupon I would ask her to imagine that it was her lover (not me) inside her, and cum thinking of him. Unless you’ve been there… you can’t imagine the balls draining excitement one experiences when you’re making love to your wife and she explodes in ecstasy while thinking of the other (better) man. That’s the thoroughly exciting dynamic of a true cuckold relationship. I know… it actually happened with us.

Please continue this marvelous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The use of drugs and it being in nonconsent, a category I don't usually read, I found the story to have more extreme elements than I usually enjoy. I was attracted to it, though, by the last commenter.

He suggested a serious truth for some of us cuckolds, and that is that some of us want our wives to be possessed by their lovers to the point where all the romance in their lives occurs in his bed, not ours. We WANT our wife to have a boyfriend, to fall in love with him, and sadly, sometimes they leave us for him. But while they are still with us, but in love with him, it is thrilling to live with a woman in love, a woman happier than we have seen her since she fell in love with us, happier, even, than she ever was with us, because they are men who can possess our wives in a way we cannot and frequently take/give sex that we are incapable of.

We knew all along that we were not worthy of our wives, but were grateful to have them while we did. Unfortunately, they are often goddesses of great beauty and brilliance, and we who fly too close to them often find ourselves back on earth, our wings having melted.

Now, I cannot wait for the next chapter.

smartmalksmartmalkabout 6 years ago
perfect part again!

Thanx!

it was worth to wait since November for such nice actions in Pt.3 . I hope we'll see the next part soon as can. would be back Alexis to Robert or stay with Alan? - that's a question. no doubts it's very exciting question for us.

P. S. some mistakes are:

"When we arrived back at the hotel, Alexis and I were on our way back to our room when Robert (Alan ?) stopped us.

"Alexis?"

"Yeah?" She responded.

"There's no need to go back to your room with Robert. Everything you need for today will be in my suite. I already have a spare room key for you." Alan fished it out of his dress pocket and held it for Alexis to grab."

karen53karen53about 6 years ago
This Story Brings Back Memories

Apart from some of the silly gratuitous humiliation early in part three of this story, the cuckold theme of submissive humiliation between a dominant alpha man and his beta counterpart resonates nicely.

As a wife who's lived it... I've experienced the dynamics of a relationship between men competing for the affections of a married lady. Early in my marriage (after being married for 10 years with two small kids) I had an affair with my old college boy friend at my husband's urging, who did everything he could to try to break up my marriage. It started with bf wanting me to compare him and hubby in bed, then admitting to him that I still had deep feelings for him whenever we made love. Later (bf) wanted me to tell him whenever we made love that hubby was weak, small and couldn't satisfy me like he could.

Eventually, the affair progressed to the point where bf wanted me to cease taking my bc pills so that he could father our third child. INCREDIBLY my hubby was all for it, and that's where I drew the line and broke things off.

I would be less than truthful though if I didn't confess that the thought of making love with this magnificent physical specimen of a man with the intention of conceiving his child wasn't consuming my thoughts. My inner self desperately wanted to conceive a child by my old bf and my hubby was obnoxiously cheerleading the notion. My rational self though won out... as I realized we live in the real world.

My point with all of this self reflection is that the story of Robert & Alexis, albeit fictional, isn't that far off from the real world. There really are Alpha men who derive extreme pleasure in humiliating lesser men by thoroughly seducing their mates, and the lessor man remarkably receives equal pleasure in the emasculation. I know because it really did happen with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Worth the wait! Looking forward to more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good so good

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrific Story

This is what cuckolding is all about! PLEASE hurry with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Mooooreeee. This is really good and even if you decide to end this series, you should continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep writing!

Amazing story, please keep going!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 6 years ago
Chapters 1-5*****, Ch 2-4****, Ch 3-3 ***

Scene with the lawyer - superfluous.

The wife, as the author has described, wouldn't begin to fucking almost publicly,

even under drugs. And effect of drugs on Alex is it is unclear written.

It was unclear why Alpha male to marry on Alex.

For him to fucking foreign wives much more abruptly, than to be a married man.

Robert has perfectly thought up falling in soul to avoid sex with the wife.

Maybe the author will think up, something interesting...

For now the banal situation - the wife leaves to richer

and to the strong man. It is easy and pleasant to love beautiful and rich.

Well the worker's chief has humiliated, is farther that?

The author, hammer a nail into a cover of a coffin or let's Robert rise.

Anyway - the story super, read without stopping.

The author and the story in favourite.

I wait for continuation and other long stories.

Thanks and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter?

When is chapter 4 going to arrive?

smartmalksmartmalkover 5 years ago
can't wait

part 4 ... when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue :)

One of the best stories I’ve read. Looking forward to see where you take it.....send her back to Robert while still in love with Alan? Have her ask to extend her time with Alan? Or twist it up that it’s Robert that has been on the pills and not her at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pleaser keep going!

Your stories are outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Taking Advantage

It's just fiction! In all of these cuckold stories, someone is always being manipulated especially by their boss. I would love to see Robert stand up and defend his and Alexis honour. In reading these first two chapters, I focus on Robert pretending to be a cuckold and wish he would man up and prove the love he professes to have for his wife.HR

bigredkerbigredkerover 4 years ago
One of the Great Cuckold Stories

As far as fiction goes, the writer certainly does a superb job of depicting a cuckold who only very reluctantly, comes to realize that there is a true cuckold within him. While I found the first part an interesting read for the most part, I did not enjoy reading about a supposedly unwilling victim of Alan's experiencing what Robert experienced. But his arousal when intimacy between Alexis and Alan was beginning seemed genuine indeed as the story further unfolded. Trying not to peek ahead, since as I write this the story is concluded. Thank you to The_Paperback_Writer for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, that cuts it. Alexis is lost and Robert will not get her back. She does not love Robert but I do hope that Robert finally gets some balls and gets his revenge against Alan somehow, sometime. Maybe Alexis gets her revenge but knowing how these stories go she stays married to Alan and Robert is a broken man. The fantasy story will have Alexis stay married to Robert and Alan stops blackmailing them both; and all live long and happy lives (yeah right).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Paperback_Writer@The_Paperback_Writer
275 Followers
Hey everyone I just wanted to take this moment to thank everyone for reading the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis, and to answer a few questions everyone is asking me. First off, the latest chapter to Robert & Alexis is the LAST chapter of their story. I have absolutely no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES