Robert & Alexis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you relax, buddy? I'm not going to hurt you or your beautiful wife, okay? You have my word. Just as long as you don't do anything to interfere. Understood?"

I looked up at Alan and asked, "I thought you said you weren't going to touch her again?" I asked with hesitation, knowing I was pushing my luck asking.

"You're putting words in my mouth. Those weren't my exact words. I said, 'I'm done fucking her senseless, giving her orgasm after orgasm.' And I plan on keeping that promise." Alan corrected me.

This confused me. If he wasn't planning on fucking her again, then what exactly did he planned for tonight?

Before I could ask, Alan spoke again.

"We have to hurry now. We're wasting time. We need to move on to the next part of my 'master' plan. Here's what I want you to do..."

*

I checked my phone again.

35 minutes have passed .

Each minute felt like a lifetime.

Didn't help I looked at my iphone every other minute. I couldn't help it. I've been at the bar for 35 minutes now after Alan kicked me out of the suite. Apparently he didn't need my help. Alan calmly, yet dominantly, lead me to the elevator after I wasn't quick enough to leave. I hated the idea leaving Alexis alone with him again. I think I hated more not knowing what exactly he was doing to her.

The thought of him fucking her again did cross my mind, but I remember what kind of man Alan is and what he said before. If he wanted to fuck her again, he would. And he would tell me he would without caring what my response was. Because he knows that I won't do a damn thing.

So why the secrecy? What is he doing to her?

The only other thing he told me before pushing me into the elevator was to keep an eye on my phone where he will text me when to come back up with more instructions.

When the elevator reached the main floor, I made a bee line for the bar.

I already had 5 strong drinks. The buzz did help relieve some of my tension. Not all of it but it was better than nothing. The bartender asked me if I wanted another drink when I finally got a notification from my iphone. I looked at it quickly to read Alan's text message.

"Come back up. Don't say a word."

I didn't bother answering the bartender. I left as soon as I read what the text said. I forgot to leave a tip but I didn't care. I wanted to get back to Alexis as soon as possible.

As I made my way back to the elevator, I looked at the only text Alan sent me. Especially the second part.

Don't say a word.

What did he mean by that? Say what? Say anything? To whom? To him? Hopefully the answer will be forthcoming when the time comes.

There was an unusually high volume of people waiting for the elevator when I got there. It annoyed me thinking I was probably going to have to wait for the second or third trip after everyone in front of me had gone up.

The electronic indicator on top of the elevator doors remained unchanged on floor 26. My agitation started to get worse but was cut short when it finally started to descend. This sucked. If the suite was accessible by stairs I would've gone up that way. I've never stayed in a suite before in my life but that had to violate some fire safety code, right?

The group in front of me were edging closer to the doors as the number reached closer to lobby floor. When the elevator finally arrived and opened its doors, a lone attendant was inside. He held up his hand to motion for us to stop from entering the elevator.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen," the attendant started, "I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am here to invite the McCarthy party guests to enter so that I may escort them to the resort's suite."

Of course, I was immediately puzzled by his request. Then I was puzzled over how many people started entering the elevator.

What's going on? Are these people coming up with me? Is there a different person with the last name McCarthy who also has a suite? That can't be. Plus this is the only elevator that goes to the suite where Alan is staying. Unless I'm at the wrong elevator?

No, this is the right one.

After what I assume everyone for the McCarthy party had entered the elevator, the attendant next announced, "Last, call for the McCarthy party!"

I suppose if this was the wrong suite, it wouldn't be a problem for me to come back down. With that in mind, I hastily made my way inside the elevator.

There was so many people inside, it felt like a tight fit. I couldn't even turn around as I had to face towards the back of the elevator. The moment I stepped in, I could hear the elevator doors closing behind me. Next, came the familiar feeling of the elevator going up to its destination.

I took the time to scan the people in the elevator to give me some kind of clue who these people were and why they were going to the suite too. Instantly, I discovered a noticeable similarity between all of them: they were all men.

Most of them were bigger or taller than me. Different races. I didn't recognize a single one.

It was relatively quiet at first until someone broke the silence.

"Everyone else here spoke to a guy name Alan, too?" a guy to my right asked. A collective of affirmations came from the group. "Well, I'll be damned. This guy wasn't fucking around, huh?" the same guy also said, followed by a laugh, which made most of the guys laugh too.

I now had a sneaky suspicion of what Alan had planned for tonight. The thought gave me a heavy heart, which was already starting to beat fast.

Besides some hush talk from several of the guys, the rest of the elevator ride was quiet. There were too many thoughts going through my head that I couldn't form a single one. It felt like time has slowed down considerably. The ride up to the suite felt longer than any of the previous times I went up. I think I was on the verge of passing out. Being in a confined space with a bunch of others did not help. Everything around me started going black. Went the elevator finally stopped and reached the suite, I snapped back to reality.

I got off the elevator last. Every one else slowly got out taking in the view the suite had to offer.

I followed close behind walking behind the tallest guy so that I can remain invisible.

"Gentlemen, welcome! Please, come in. Don't be shy. Help yourself to refreshments. Make yourself at home!" I heard Alan announced from, I assumed, the living room area.

I looked over at the kitchen to see a display of alcoholic drinks. Both beer and liquor. Some of the guys I rode in the elevator with took advantage of Alan's offer and made their way to the drinks. I noticed the strong aroma of marijuana in the air.

My heart dropped even lower when I looked over at the living room area to see more guys already in the suite! Some were standing and socializing while others sat down. It was hard to determine how many more there were. But there was a lot. What is Alan planning?

I finally saw Alan standing in the middle of the living room area, counting all the guys who came out of the elevator. I noticed the tall guy I was standing behind moved away when Alan made eye contact with me as he was counting. I looked away quickly but I knew he saw me.

"Good! I think that's everyone. Now, we can get this night started," Alan said.

"'Bout fucking time, man!" One of the guys replied. A majority of them laughed. Including Alan.

"I know, I know, Ray. Your patience will be rewarded. But first, if I can have your attention, we have to go over a few ground rules before we can begin."

After hearing this, everyone gathered in front of Alan to hear what he had to say. My God, was there a lot of guys here.

"First, this is not a gangbang. Not technically speaking anyway. Only one at a time. No exceptions," Alan began.

Alan paused for a second to let his words sink in. The first rule seemed to sit pretty well with most of the guys.

"Second, while she likes it rough, go easy on her. I don't want to see any permanent damage after this is all done. If I see anything I don't like, I'm going to put an end to it. Got it?"

There were nods and grunts of approval from the group.

"Which also leads me to mention that because she has never done it before, no anal allowed."

This brought a mixture of groans and boo's from the crowd.

"I know, I know," Alan chuckled, holding his hand up to silence them before continuing. "But if any of you assholes can take multiple cocks in the ass tonight, then I might consider it. Until then, nothing goes in her ass."

"If that's what it takes!" someone shouted, followed by laughter from the guys.

But much to their dismay, the group collectively agreed to Alan's second rule.

"Third, clean up after yourself. If you decide to go bareback, please clean up any mess you leave behind for the next guy. There will be wipes located on the nightstand at your disposal."

Bareback?! I was definitely not okay with this. Alexis was still on birth control but I didn't want to risk her contracting any kind of disease. I wanted to speak up and say something, but being surrounded by bigger men all around me pacified any objections I had. Instead, I continued to listen with the rest.

"Fourth, you will be recorded. It's not only for us to relive this night for years and years, but it's also for our protection. If any of you gentlemen decide to do something we don't like, we will use the video recording as proof. Not to worry though. We will blur all faces. If this makes you feel uncomfortable still, you're free to leave. No hard feelings."

Some of the group looked around to see if anyone would leave. No one did. What guys wouldn't do for pussy. Free pussy to be exact.

"And the last rule, everyone here gets one turn before anyone gets seconds. It's only fair, right?"

Everyone seemed to be in agreement. I guess I should be relieved even these horny guys can act like gentlemen.

"Any questions?"

At first, no one had said anything but someone spoke up..

"Yeah, man. Why you doing this? You want all of us to fuck your wife? Why?" A black guy asked.

"As I mentioned to all of you when I came to you with this proposition, this is something me and my wife are gifting ourselves for our anniversary. We've already delved into this fetish before. But not with multiple men in one night. I'm hoping by next year, we can do a real gang bang. Who knows? Maybe we'll come back here a year from now and I'll see some of you sick bastards again."

This made the group laugh.

"Now, if there's nothing else, I'm going to check on the missus before we get things started."

The group parted ways for Alan to walk through as he made his way to the bedroom. I tried to hide myself from him as he came near me but spotted me anyway.

"Actually, sir?" Alan asked pointing at me. "Can you come with me? I may need your help with something. Thanks."

Without waiting for a response, he continued his way to the bedroom. No one else seemed to notice this so I quickly followed behind him. He didn't go to where Alexis was. Instead, I followed him to the same bathroom I saw Alan and Alexis had sex in, in the shower. Before I could say anything, Alan spoke first.

"Good job playing along. I'm sure you know the direction where this night is going? I just wanted to remind you it is in your best interest to continue to play along or this night is going to end a lot worse for you. What do you say, Robbie?"

"Why are you doing this? What about Alexis? Are all of them going to...sleep with Alexis?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that all too well.

"Of course! This was the plan all along. Not only did I think it was wrong for you to be with a woman like Alexis, but I too did not think it was right of just me to have the pleasure of fucking your lovely wife. Excuse me, 'ex-wife'," Alan answered. "I couldn't think of a better way to end this honeymoon with a bang, than with multiple bangs with Alexis from different horny men. You won't believe the stories of some of these guys. It makes sense though why they are willing to fuck another man's wife with no questions. The depravity of man knows no bounds. There's no such thing as a good man."

Although I did feel a good amount of fear coursing through my veins, I also felt a good amount of excitement as well. I still don't know if Alan was aware of how his corruption has changed me. I still don't plan on ever admitting it to him. To do so would mean he would have the ultimate final laugh.

"As for Alexis, with a little encouragement, vis a vis, 'drugs,' she is more than willing to take part of the festivities tonight. The drug she took will not only make her very susceptible, but her senses will alter immensely. Especially her eyesight. You'll see, trust me. I won't let anything happen to my wife," Alan commented, reminding me of his legal marriage to Alexis. After the kind of day Alexis and I had today, it felt like we were a married couple again. But I guess if anyone were to ask, Alan was in charge of what happens tonight and to Alexis since they are legally married.

"C'mon," Alan beckoned. "We can't keep out guests waiting. Let's get this party started," Alan walked back towards the living room with me right behind him. As soon as he was in the same room with the other men again, Alan made an announcement.

"Gentlemen! It is time! Does everyone still have the number I gave you?"

Everyone answered in agreement. Some of whom held up a piece of paper. I didn't wonder a moment longer when Alan explained further.

"Great! I like to think a room full of horny bastards can act like civilized horny bastards, right? So think of this as waiting for your number to be called to get your hair cut. Except tips are not necessary."

More laughter from another of his jokes.

"And while the lucky S.O.B. has the pleasure of screwing my lovely wife, the others here can enjoy...," Alan turned on the television in the living room, "...for their viewing pleasure."

On the screen was Alexis. My Alexis. Still in the lingerie she wore just for me sprawled on the bed. She was awake, though. She was rolling all over the bed in ecstasy. She would go back and forth feeling the material of the sheets and feeling herself. Her face had the look of someone who was ready for sex. I wonder if she knew what was about to happen tonight?

The other men were whooping and hollering when they saw Alexis on the screen. I couldn't blame them. She looked like a porn star ready to shoot a scene.

"Fuck me..."

"That is one hot bitch..."

"Oh, hell yeah..."

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta her."

I can't believe this was going to happen. I wanted to stop it, but in my head, I saw every one of them beating the shit out of me if I denied them sex with Alexis. I know what the possibility of sex does to a man. And I know what happens if anything comes in between them.

Plus, and I think most importantly, I don't think I really wanted to stop it.

Now that Alexis has sworn she would never do this again for me, this may be the only opportunity I get to see her sleep with another man. I just didn't think it would be multiple men in one night. I remember feeling very disappointed that I was never going to see her again in action. I felt worse knowing I wanted to see her do it again more than anything. Damn Alan for doing this to me. To us.

Alan procured a big empty bowl.

"Now then, who's lucky number one?"

"Me!" Someone said, not too far from me. It was one of several black guys from the group. He was tall, average built, and very happy to be up first. Most of the group cheered and clapped as he approached Alan with his number.

"Have a good time, sir," was all Alan said before holding the bowl out in front for him to drop the piece of paper into.

"Oh, I will," the black guy said, shaking Alan's hand. As he walked towards the bedroom, he announced, "Don't worry fellas, I won't completely destroy her!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!

"Fuck off!"

"Not with your 2-inch dick, you won't!"

The black man who was the first to fuck my Alexis just kept walking towards the bedroom with a smile on his face.

"The feed will remain on for the rest of the night if anyone cares to watch," Alan announced.

With that, most of the group gathered around the television to watch the live sex show. Alan placed me up front in the middle of the group to make sure I get a good look. My emotions were still in turmoil as pleasure and guilt fought one another.

Alexis was still sprawled out on the bed, feeling like she's on cloud nine when the black guy (who I later found out was named Daryl) came into view. This caused the guys to cheer as they saw him about to start the first of many fucks of the night.

The sound from the feed was impeccable.

"Damn, baby, you are one fine piece of ass," Daryl said.

I held my breath, waiting to see what Alexis' response will be next. I prayed to God the drug's effect will be as Alan said it would, as well as the contact lens she was wearing. If it didn't, then this was going to be a very bad night for everyone.

Alexis turned over to look at Daryl when he announced himself.

"Mmmm, hey you. I was wondering when you were going to show up," Alexis replied, with a look of pure lust on her face.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. You ready for your first fuck?" Daryl said, as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Fuck yeah, babe. Come over here. I need your cock," Alexis purred as she got on all fours looking at Daryl in the eyes.

I can't imagine how she's looking at Daryl, thinking it's me. Or how his voice also sounds like thanks to the drug she took. I assume the drug Alan had injected her with altered all of her senses making it difficult to comprehend what exactly is going on.

I could hear the other guys making lewd comments as they watched with me. Like them, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

After Daryl took off his shirt, he let it drop to the ground.

"C'mon over here then and get it, girl," Daryl commanded.

Alexis giggled as she crawled, seductively towards Daryl's cock. He just stood there next to the foot of the bed, with his hands resting on his waist as he waited for her.

Daryl wasn't a big guy but he was toned. His dark complexion more prominent than Alexis' tanned skin. As soon as she reached him, she sat up resting her knees on the bed as she started undoing Daryl's belt.

"Wasting no time!" Someone from the group commented.

"Bitch is hot and ready for dick!" Someone else said, followed by some laughs and affirmations. "No offense, man," he said to Alan.

"None taken. My wife knows she's a slut. She gets off getting called worse, believe me," Alan answered back.

"No shit?" the same guy said. "You guys are pretty fucking kinky!"

Alan just laughed at his comment.

I knew I should've been upset and stood up for Alexis but I thought it would've been awkward at this point. They all think she is Alan's wife so it wouldn't make any sense to argue. So I remained silent and focused on the screen with the rest of the guys.

Alexis was in the process of pulling down Daryl's pants when I started watching again. She grabbed a hold of his flaccid, yet long, dick as she started stroking it.

"Oh my God, I love the way your cock feels!" Alexis said in excitement, looking up at Daryl. Daryl chuckled.

"Just wait, baby. It'll feel good in all sorts of ways," he said.

Alexis laughed a little as she continued to stroke his cock to hardness, still believing it's me she's doing it to. The drug's effects is a lot stronger than I thought it was going to be. It still makes me a little relieved. I hope she doesn't figure it out during the middle of it. I would hate to imagine what she would do then.

When his cock looked about halfway to full erection, Alexis finally put her mouth on it.