Robert & Alexis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw someone raised their hand up holding a piece of paper. He was a big guy. On the hefty side. He might be Hispanic. Not sure.

I could tell this guy did not miss a meal.

Surely, Alexis would definitely be able to tell she's not with me in there by now.

After dropping the piece of paper in the bowl, he headed towards the direction of the bedroom.

I peered over to the screen to see Alexis still tossing and turning on the bed as she unknowingly waits for the next man to fuck her.

I just saw the big guy pop up in the screen when I felt someone's hand slam down on my shoulder from behind. It was Alan's.

"Hey Robert! Come meet a few of the guys!" Alan insisted.

With a strong grip on my shoulder, he led me to the kitchen area where several guys were drinking and socializing. I thought everyone was watching the television. It still amazed me how many men Alan managed to invite. There's no way Alexis is going to be able to have sex with all of them!

I peered over my shoulder behind me to see the screen as Alan dragged me away. I only saw the big guy taking his pants off at the foot of the bed watching Alexis as he did so.

I had no interest in talking to anyone here. I just wanted to watch Alexis in action. But Alan had other ideas.

"Gentlemen," Alan announced to the guys at the kitchen when we arrived. "This is Robert, a very good friend of mine. Robert this is Jerry, Alec, Mike, and Nathan."

As Alan said each one's name, they greeted me with a nod and a handshake to which I returned. Alan handed me a bottle of beer.

"I'm proud to say I have the honor to serve U.S. soldiers for serving our country," Alan praises, to which the soldiers acknowledged. "After I told them about the opportunity to spend a lovely night with a beautiful woman, they couldn't pass it up."

"Always happy to oblige a veteran," the one named Alec said. "Besides, when you showed us that topless picture of her, you made it made it hard for us to say no." Alec was white and young. He had a baby-face look about him. He had brown hair and blue eyes and had a toned body. Thanks to the military life I'm sure.

"It just made me hard," the one named Jerry added, to which everyone laughed.

"What's your story?" the guy named Nathan asked me. "How long did it take for Alan to convince you?"

I hesitated for a moment before answering. I didn't know how to answer it properly. They think I was just another guy Alan approached with his proposition.

I didn't know what to say. My mind was drawing a blank, unable to come up with a fake story to answer his simple question.

Alan answered for me when the length of my silence was just about to become awkward.

"You're here on your honeymoon, right?" He asked me, prompting me for an answer. Instead, this intrigued the guys.

"Damn, really?" Alec inquired. "That's wild, man. You're like the 5th guy here I met who's here with their wife. Some with kids too. But I think you're the first I've heard of who's here on their honeymoon. Cheers, man," he clinked his bottle on mine before taking a swig. I reluctantly drank. I shouldn't be surprised there are other married men here. If they have no shame sleeping with another man's wife, they sure as hell aren't going to feel shame for stepping out on their marriage.

"Shit, man. I don't know if I could do that if I had a wife," Nathan said. Nathan was also white but had a rougher look. He was a little bigger than Alec, but not as good-looking.

"Isn't that the reason why you got divorced in the first place?" Mike asked. Mike was a young black man who was just as built as Alec.

"Fuck off," Nathan replied, giving Mike the stink-eye while he chuckled.

I peered behind me once again to see what was happening on the television screen. The big guy was completely naked and going down on Alexis to which she took very well. I guess he didn't care about the other two cocks that were in there already.

"You, sir, have a lot of balls," the other serviceman named Jerry said to Alan. "Not too many guys could do that. I think I would kill any man that looks at my girl funny. But that's just me."

Jerry was definitely the toughest one in the group. I can tell. Something about him tells me he enjoys starting and finishing fights. He's the type you do not want to get on his bad side.

"Has anyone ever looked at Sammie funny?" Alec asked Jerry.

"Yeah, remember? I told you about that trucker back in Greenville? Only broke two of his fingers. He was lucky I was in a good mood that day," Jerry responded. The others, including Alan, laughed.

I only let out a nervous chuckle. I can't believe all four of them were going to sleep with Alexis. They were in the military. And one of them has a girlfriend or a wife! It makes me wonder how many others were in a relationship?

Alan walked me around the crowd, introducing me to everyone he had invited. It was hard to remember all their names, let alone what they look like. I really wanted to get back to watching Alexis fucking other guys. Alan was doing this on purpose to deny me of getting any kind of satisfaction from my new kink. And at the same time forcing me to make pleasantries with the men who were about to have a turn with Alexis before I'll be able to tonight.

I did remember quite a bit of them were already in relationships. Several of them were married and were with their significant other at the resort. Some even had families they were on vacation with! It's amazing what the promise of free sex will do to a man.

Alan introduced me pretty much to most of the guys who were there waiting to have sex with my Alexis. I barely paid half attention as I tried to look back to see what Alexis was doing. I would only look at the screen for a few seconds before Alan had me talking to someone new. I lost track how many more men had their time with her by the time Alan introduced me to almost everyone individually.

Of the times I was able to catch a glimpse of the television screen, Alexis would be in different positions with someone on the bed. The popular position being doggy-style. And every time I saw her, she was on cloud nine, never losing that expression of pure lust. I can't believe she still thinks it's me she's having sex with this whole time.

Most of the men who were here thought this whole situation was normal. Apparently, for a lot of them, this wasn't there first rodeo. I remember one guy named Rick who was older said he and his wife were swingers. That he even told her what he was doing tonight. According to him, she told him to, "have fun." Rick even mentioned his wife would've been here to watch him with Alexis but she was out scouting her own partner for tonight. He showed us a picture of what she looked like on his phone to prove she won't have any trouble doing so.

Two hours had passed when half the group had slept with Alexis. Most of them who did decided to leave after sleeping with Alexis, thanked Alan for the wonderful opportunity. It felt weird watching each guy express their gratitude to Alan, thinking he was her actual husband. None of them knew the real situation that was happening. Yet, I don't think they would give a damn even if they knew. When it comes to the subject of "free pussy," nothing else mattered. There was also that familiar feeling of jealousy creeping back on me. While a part of me did feel guilty for what I was putting Alexis through, I also felt pride. It felt good knowing these guys had had a chance of a lifetime because of me. But they'll never know it. They just thanked Alan and Alexis.

I know it's a fucked up thing to think about which is why I reminded myself the guilt I should be feeling. I know enough to know that, technically, this is rape. She's not consenting to sleeping with all these guys. I may be a victim of Alan's torment, but I am just as guilty for what he's doing to her.

So my only hope is that she continues to think she's sleeping with me and that she never finds out about this night.

I also started drinking a little to take the edge off. It did help as the night went on. Most of the guys who were still waiting lost interest in watching the live feed and took advantage of what else Alan had to offer.

While some socialized with each other, others went in the pool and hot tub. Since no one brought their swim gear, all they had on were some kind of underwear. Some went as far as going naked! I guess if you have no shame in sleeping with another man's wife in front of a crowd, you'll have no shame being naked in a pool in front of others of the same sex.

As soon as Alan was done with me for the moment, I hurried back to the couch to sit down as I continued to watch Alexis in action. Only a few other men were watching too. Alexis was riding a new guy in cowgirl position. I can tell through the screen she was covered in sweat. Her hair was looking more disheveled and matted than ever. Her lipstick was getting smeared from what I assume was because of the many blowjobs she has given tonight.

Alexis may looked worn out but her actions say otherwise. Even with a guy bucking under her, Alexis bobbed up and down at the right time for greater effect. She moaned out loud as she cursed in spanish from the fucking she was giving and taking.

I noticed that the guy who was underneath Alexis was Jerry, the tough-looking Marine I met along with his other military buddies earlier. Even when having sex, he still looked a little menacing. Like maybe he wanted to hurt Alexis. But she definitely didn't look like she was hurting.

"That's it, slut. Take my fucking cock, you slut. You like that? Huh? You like being a fucking slut?" Jerry coaxed.

"Aye, si papi. Me gusta ser tu puta!" she said.

After giving her her first orgasm, he flipped her on all four so that he could take her from behind. He propped himself with his feet on the bed as he knelt to fuck her bulldog-style. Jerry was pounding her so hard that Alexis had to bury her face in the bed sheets in order to muffle her screams.

Jerry grabbed a handful of her hair before yanking it up to lift her head up.

"I want to hear you scream, bitch," he said.

Using her hair to hold himself up, he continued slamming into her with all his might. Alexis screamed every time he slammed his cock in her. I was scared for her for a second, thinking he was hurting her until I heard her say the next words.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK MY PUSSY, BABY! FUCK MY PUSSY HARD! FUCK ME!" Alexis yelled.

I can't believe how rough she likes it. Had she always liked it rough? Does she ever get disappointed that I can't do that for her?

After fucking her like that for several minutes, Jerry got off her quickly and tossed her body to the bed facing up. He quickly knelt next to her head stroking his cock near her mouth.

"Hear it comes, baby," he panted. "This cum is just for you. Open your fucking mouth!" he commanded.

Alexis did so willingly as she played with her pussy with one hand and her tit with the other.

The first two shots went right in her mouth. Jerry then began to spray it all over her face.

"Uuuhh, aarrrggh, take my fucking cum. Swallow it. Swallow it all, like the cumslut you are. Ooohhh, yeeeaaahhh," Jerry growled.

Jerry left a big deposit all over her face and the bed. Alexis smiled as he came on her. She began to lap up the cum on her face, shoveling it to her mouth with her fingers.

"Your cum tastes so good, baby. I want more," Alexis cried.

"Oh, you'll get more. Believe me. You're in for a long night, slut," Jerry remarked.

Jerry wasted no time dressing and walking out, leaving Alexis to finish eating the last of his cum.

Come to think of it, I think what also gets me off is the fact how helpless I feel while another man takes advantage of someone so close to me. It's so perverted but damn if it didn't get me really turned on. I hope Alexis would still be in the mood when I finally get to sleep with her tonight.

As soon as he reappeared in the living room, he announced, "That is one horny slut." The guys who were there laughed. "You, sir, are a lucky man," he said to Alan. He walked over to Alan give him a handshake. "Thanks again, sir."

"No, thank you, sir. You made our night as well" Alan replied.

Jerry didn't leave just yet. Apparently, he was the first of his buddies to be with Alexis. He was going to wait around for them until they had their turn.

Throughout the rest of the night, I was left undisturbed by the other men, including Alan, as I continued to watch Alexis being ravished by man after man. Just when I thought she had enough, she was ready for another round.

Watching Alexis sleep with a different man was better than any porn I've ever seen. There was no denying after tonight that I am a true cuckold. I can't help but feel excited to see my Alexis being taken in every way possible by man after man. It scared me to think how fast I took to this taboo. I just wish, for once, that the arrangements were set and approved from me and Alexis.

I studied every detail how each man took advantage of Alexis. A lot of them preferred to start with a blowjob to get them hard. She always obliged, not getting enough, apparently, of, "my delicious cock." Of course, not all cocks were alike. I think it's safe to say that every possible shape and size entered in her mouth and pussy on this night. Not even the bigger cocks threw Alexis off when it came to who she was with. I secretly prayed the effects of the drug in her system were as long-lasting as Alan said it was. I can imagine Alexis freaking out and being upset if she found out during a session with one of the guys. I hope I don't cross that bridge tonight.

It relieved me a little to see that most of the men didn't last long either. I guess they were excited as I was. A lot of them were also perverted too.

Even being fully aware that a handful of guys came in her without a condom, some of them still went down on her. They even fingered her to scoop some of the cum out for her to lick up. Then there are the ones who have a foot fetish. They went to town on her bare feet, sucking each toe, licking every part. They got off more from stroking their cocks with her feet. And I mean they came hard. Most of it would go on the bed while some of it hit her feet. She didn't bother to clean herself afterwards. I think I counted 4 guys who came on her feet.

Then you got the guys who took pleasure in degrading her. After seeing one guy commanding her to open her mouth wide open for him to spit in, guys afterwards followed suit. I guess the thought of her taking in more than just one bodily fluid excited them. Luckily, it only went as far as saliva. None of them dared to go further like peeing on her, thank God. There was even a few who enjoyed slapping her. The first guy tested the waters by giving playful slaps on her face. When she didn't object, he slapped her harder. In fact, Alexis encouraged the guy to slap her harder! This made the guy very excited and gave her one good slap across the face. It made my heart skip a beat. It was the kind of slap a man would inflict on a woman if they were fighting. Even the guy who slapped her had a look of horror for a moment, realizing he might've gone too far. When Alexis felt the force of the slap, she endured it for a few seconds before turning back to face him with a giggle. The guy giggled back in response, probably relieved he didn't hurt her. He didn't hit her again afterwards, but instead continued fucking her missionary position until he came in her. At least Alexis didn't bruise easily. I don't know how I would explain to her, let alone to others, how she got them.

But after the first guy who slapped her, others wanted to slap her too. Not just on the face, but other parts of her body. Especially her ass. While most slapped her ass hard in doggy position, I remember one who had her bent over his lap to give her a proper spanking.

"You've been a bad girl," he said. "This is the only way you will learn."

Alexis enjoyed the stimulation as mush as the simulation.

There were guys who really enjoyed bondage. The first guy used the bed sheets to tie her wrists to the bed posts. He made sure to have her facing up before tying her. Then he just went to town on her as she struggled in her binds as he took advantage of her.

It didn't look like there was much from it from the first guy but he got off from it nevertheless, spraying his seed all over her belly.

But the next guy had Alexis tied up almost the same way. The only difference was that he had her facing down, with her knees on the bed.

In this position, her bare ass stuck out towards him. She even wiggled it a little bit to tease him. But this guy had other ideas.

Before joining her in the bed, this guy took his belt off and brought the two ends together on one hand.

"You've been a bad girl, little lady. Sluts like you need to be taught a lesson," the guy hissed.

"Mmm, and are you going to teach me a lesson, then?" Alexis replied.

"Oh, yes, I am," he answered.

Next, he crawled until he was behind her. He grabbed the bottom of her chin to lift her head up forcibly.

"Open your mouth," He commanded.

With a smile, Alexis did so. He didn't bother to wait when she had her mouth wide open. As soon as her lips parted he stuffed her panties inside her mouth. She made some muffling noises before succumbing to the treatment.

"There, there, little one. That's to help you endure for what's next."

He let go of her head to scoot back to where he originally was. Without warning, he brought down the belt on her bare bottom, hard.

Alexis squealed from the hit. Her panting intensified.

"See? That wasn't so bad. However, I'm not sure I will say the same by the 50th time." With that being said, he landed another hard blow on Alexis' bare ass.

Alexis squealed once again from the blow. She flinched a little, slightly swaying her hips.

He gave her a second or two to recover before landing another blow. And these blows were not love taps.

I know Alexis to be a tough girl. Giving up was hardly an option for her in life. She always felt like she had something to prove. Growing up as a Mexican-American female in America had its tribulations. Luckily, having that fiery Latino passion with a very supportive and loving family taught her how to become a strong, independent woman.

Plus, I'm sure the drugs still did its part in helping her endure whatever treatment she was going through at the moment.

The thought did bring me a little more guilt. I hated that I had a hand in destroying Alexis' image and self-worth within days, after years of building herself the proud woman she has become. These guys never would have had a chance with Alexis. I'm pretty sure. Hell, I'm sure she would've broken a bone or two from them if they even looked at her funny.

I barely recognize her as she let random men degrade her into acts she would've thought humiliating. Instead, she looks like she's having the time of her life. Even as the guy wrapped the belt around her neck, after he finished whipping her, and tied it to the head of the bed, she still had that look of euphoria. There was enough slack for her to breathe, but when he lifted her up by the ass to fuck her, the belt was the only thing holding her up, since he pinned her hands together from behind. When this happened, her breathing would be restricted.

The man was some kind of freak. A dangerous freak, maybe. I would hope that Alan or someone would do something if Alexis was in some kind of danger. It pains me to rely on other men to help my wife if she needs it. Men who have fucked or are going to fuck my wife.

I looked over at Alan to see he was still socializing with some of the guys. Most have left after they had their time with Alexis. Very few had stayed afterwards. Not sure why. Maybe to have another go with her. Alan paid no attention to the screen nor me. I looked around to see only one other guy was watching with me. He didn't take his eyes off the screen as he sat comfortably on the couch with a drink in hand.