Robert & Alexis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell how many of them were here. I checked my phone to see it was 12:37 a.m. Alexis has been going at it for over three hours now. I couldn't believe she still had energy. I had a bad feeling that she was going to be hurting in the morning.

Every time someone had come out of the bedroom, Alan called out the next guy to come over to drop the small piece of paper with the next number in the bowl before going in the room with Alexis. And each time, Alexis was more than ready, and willing, to please the new guy, whatever he wanted to do with her. The whole time she thought it was me she was doing it with.

I found it surprising all of the men followed Alan's rules when it came to fucking Alexis. Can you blame me? These guys already have no shame sleeping with another man's wife. While waiting in line. In front of everyone to watch. I suppose when it comes to free pussy with no strings attached, no one is willing to break the rules, risking their chances with sleeping with an attractive woman like Alexis.

As for me, I couldn't get enough. I didn't get tired of watching Alexis with man after man. I think I kept getting hornier as the night went on which I didn't know it was possible. I had to keep my legs crossed to hide my boner the whole night. I was glad no other situation came up for me to stand up and for all to see the tent I was sporting.

It was almost 2 a.m. by the time the last guy of the group was about to go. He already went earlier, but wanted to go again before he left. As the last guy entered the room, Alan sat down on the other couch to watch with me.

"Phew! What a night! Do I know how to throw a party or what?" Alan joked. "Although, it's mostly because of Alexis if I'm being honest."

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to make eye contact with Alan so I just focused on the television. The last guy wasted no time as he only dropped his pants and underwear before hopping onto the bed and started fucking Alexis missionary style. I noticed Alexis wasn't vocal or enthusiastic as she was most of the night. She barely moved as the guy had his way with her. The only time she moved her body was when he pounded her.

I noticed her change in mood about 5 guys ago. I think the drug Alan had injected her with was starting to wear off, replacing her pleasure with fatigue. And I couldn't blame her.

I found out she had been with a total of 41 men. That's 41 cocks that entered her by mouth and pussy. She had been pounded relentlessly, felt up roughly, spanked and slapped all over her body for hours. Her body repeatedly sprayed with semen from different men. Both inside her and on her. If it wasn't for the drug coursing through her blood, she would've been done a long time ago. I'm surprised she even lasted this long.

"What about you? Did you have a good night?" Alan asked me.

I hesitated to answer. Of course, I didn't want to admit it out loud, especially to him, but I didn't exactly tried to stop it either.

"I uhh...I don't...I mean...," I started before Alan cut me off with a laugh.

"That's okay. You don't have to say it. I know you enjoyed it. More than most of these guys tonight, I think."

I hope he didn't see how red my face was turning.

"Don't say I didn't do anything for you, you horny bastard."

Alexis gave little to no response as the last guy fucked her. Even when he mauled her tits roughly, Alexis barely responded. He did all of the work as he had to position her body just right in order to fuck her properly. The guy didn't seem to mind.

"You're also not getting a copy of the footage. This is for me and for me alone. Doing this serves two purpose. One, it's for me to remember this night for years to come. And two, I want you to only rely on your memories of this night. I want it to torture you that I may or may not release this footage to the public one day."

His threat did scare me but I tried to focus on the screen to drown out any worry I felt. The guy brought Alexis' legs up so that her ankles rested on his shoulders as he fucked her. Her arms were sprawled out with her head to the side. I think she was unconscious. But this didn't seem to bother the guy.

"I have to thank you for an amazing week, Robbie. All this was possible because of you. If it wasn't for you, or your help, I never would've fucked Alexis first after you both got married. She never would've agreed to annul your marriage in order to legally marry me so that I could fuck her as her husband. And I definitely would not have been able to get all these men to fuck her on your last night together. Yes, sir. That's all you."

His words hit me harder than it did when I just thought about them. Hearing it out loud, and from him, made me feel miserable. The guilt and shame was overwhelming. It made me sick to my stomach. I tried looking away from the screen but I couldn't. It didn't matter anyway. The guy was pumping away at a very fast pace before he suddenly pulled out and moved over to Alexis' head, dick in hand.

With the other hand, he forced Alexis' mouth open since she was still unresponsive. Then he carefully inserted the head of his dick in her mouth as he came, making sure all of his cum went in her mouth.

This made Alan chuckle.

"I think you learned your lesson. If you and Alexis are still together, your time here will serve as a reminder of what happens when someone like you is with someone like Alexis. And I've also shown you your true colors. After what you did to her, and what you didn't do for her, you don't deserve to be with a woman like Alexis. And if you two part ways, then I hope you find someone YOU deserve, if you don't end up alone. In other words, someone who treats you like a piece of shit. Because that's what you are. Nothing but a piece of shit."

I had to close my eyes to stop myself from crying. His words were like acid, but it was the truth. How can I be with Alexis after this? If I had any shred of decency left, I would do the right thing and tell her everything. If she leaves me, then I deserve it. I may be alone and miserable, but at least I would still have what little soul I had left.

"Aww, don't worry, buddy. It's not all bad news. I am a man of my word. I am going to leave you and Alexis alone when we go back home. I will not interfere with your lives in any way. After today, I will return to being your superior and you my subordinate. Professional relationship."

This brought very little solace. Yet, it was better than nothing.

At this time, the guy came back to the main room, zipping up his pants.

"All good?" Alan asked as the guy made his way towards us.

"Yes, sir! Thank you for accommodating me. I had to screw her again. She is a much better lay than my wife. I'm just glad she's out drinking herself senseless with her friends."

He looked over at me.

"Guess you're the last one, eh? That's funny. I don't remember seeing you take your turn? Is this your first time or are you going again?" the last guy asked me.

"He came in late," Alan answered for me. "But he's the last one for tonight."

"Better late than never, I guess," he laughed. "Although, I think she's pretty much done for tonight. She wasn't moving much when I was done with her," the man advised. "But anyway, thanks again, Alan, for a fantastic night! I'll never forget it!"

"My pleasure, Ben!" Alan said, shaking his hands. "Stay out of trouble and have a good night."

"Can't promise the former but because of you the latter is already done. Thanks again."

With that, the last guy known as Ben left, making his way towards the elevator.

Alan waited until Ben was out of sight before turning his attention to me.

"It's getting late. You should probably head in there so I can finish recording."

What did he mean by that? I didn't know what to do next. Alan noticed my confusion. He rolled his eyes before he elaborated.

"This show is going to end only one way. You sleeping with your 'wife.' What better way to end it? The ultimate humiliation. This night won't end until you had your turn. Although, I have a funny feeling you won't need much convincing to fuck your wife after so many men have had her. Even if she's knocked out."

I looked back at the television to see Alexis was indeed still unconscious. Did the drugs finally wear off? Was she exhausted from sleeping with so many men? Maybe a combination of both.

"Go on, slugger. Time's a-wastin'," Alan urged.

I slowly got up to make my way towards Alexis. I didn't say another word nor looked back at Alan again as I made my way to the bedroom. It felt strange going in knowing 41 men had gone in here to fuck Alexis senseless. But as I walked in to see Alexis sprawled out on the bed like that, I felt excited again.

The bedroom might've been big and spacious, but it reeked of sex. The air was hot and heavy. It didn't sway me in the slightest as I approached the bed.

I quickly replayed all the scenes I saw with her and each man in my head. I still have trouble wrapping my head around the fact I made Alexis do everything she did in this trip. But I couldn't ignore the fact how excited it made me feel to see Alexis with another man. So much lust.

At that moment, I didn't care if Alan was watching this or what he made me do to Alexis. What I saw in front of me was pure ecstasy. Like a fantasy come true.

Alexis was on her stomach with her legs slightly spread apart. She had her arms up next to her head as she slept. Her hair was a total mess. I remember I heard once it was referred to as "sex hair."

As I moved closer, I noticed parts of her body were covered in dried-up cum. Especially on her ass. Besides the dried cum, her ass was unnaturally red. It was very noticeable compared to her tanned skin. There were hand marks on her ass. My God, did seeing that made me harder.

I was afraid to touch her ass. Just looking how red it was must've felt very tender for her. Yet, I was curious to see just how knocked out she was. I poked her ass with my finger a few times. No response. I then took it a little further and cupped her ass with my hand. Still nothing. Man, did her ass feel hot. Alexis didn't bruise easily but I could see red welts on her ass too. It must've been from that one guy who whipped her with the belt. I really hope she doesn't feel like shit when she wakes up.

Pushing my luck further, I carefully flipped her body over so that she was on her back. First thing I noticed there were more dried cum on her stomach. Her amazing tits were also red. Red from all the harsh groping, slapping, and pinching she went through tonight. Damn, I could also see bite marks on them! What the fuck! It made me a little upset but it did not hinder my horniness whatsoever.

Her face and hair also had cum stains all over. What I thought was drool was actually cum from the last guy who deposited it in her mouth. Alexis' cheeks were also red from the slaps she got from the men. She looked completely different from how she looked at the beginning of the night. They were dark and very noticeable. But that was nothing compared to the nasty-looking mark around her neck. It gave her neck a dark purple and brown color that made it obvious to anyone who saw it that she had been severely choked with something. I pray to God it lightens up by the time we leave.

She was a total mess. She's exactly what I thought she would look like after hours of passionate, lust-filled sex from over forty men. Yet, she still looked beautiful to me. From a different perspective.

As I shuffled around the bed, I felt multiple cold spots on the bed which I immediately knew was bodily fluid. Perhaps a mixture of cum and Alexis' juices. It was a bit off-putting but I didn't care.

"Alexis?" I said, trying to see if I can wake her. When she didn't respond, I shook her body a little forcefully. Nothing. She kept on sleeping, snoring very quietly. I even went as far as to stick a finger in her pussy to see if that would wake her up. Still nothing.

She was a little dry. Not completely but I imagined she used up enough of her juices for a month's worth of sex. It also felt very warm inside. Hot from all the friction from different cocks that went in there.

All these thoughts going through my head, what she has been through, and seeing how the way she looks was all too much for me. I couldn't take it anymore.

I quickly took off my clothes, opened her legs wide for me by hand and inserted my rock-hard cock in her. I forgot for a moment how dry she was so I pulled out to apply spit on myself and her before returning inside her. I pumped away as I took in everything I saw in front of me. I was aware Alexis was not conscious as I fucked her. She didn't make any kind of movement as I increased my pace.

It occurred to me that this was considered rape. But I didn't care. I was in too deep. In more ways than one. I knew what I was doing. This was all of Alan's doing. I tried to deny it but it was no use. You can't fight one's nature. I'll probably never get to experience this again so I'm making it count tonight. I still very much love Alexis. And I know she loves me. Which is why she will never know about this night or my real participation in her actions this past week.

What was a punishment for me was also enlightenment. Even if Alexis never does this for me again, I am a cuckold. I'm a very weak man with sick fetishes. But that's okay. No one will ever know. Well, anyone that matters anyway. Alan said he wouldn't tell anyone and I believe him. He has just as much to lose as I do if not more.

As I looked down on Alexis, I thought how beautiful she looked. How serene and at peace she looked. This whole night she thought it was me who she made love to all night long. A proud, strong, and intelligent woman she once was. Now, she was reduced to a sex object for horny men to use to help them satiate their lust. I had to wait for my turn before I could sleep with her. Wait for my turn as a good submissive cuck would do. It was this thought that sent me over the edge. I added my cum to the deposit from all the other men who had used Alexis tonight. It was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had. I didn't think I would stop cumming.

When I did, however, I looked down to see Alexis was still passed out. I waited until my cock completely deflated before I pulled out. I hopped out of bed to clean up a little bit in the bathroom. I wondered if Alan was still here as I washed up. I didn't care. I just hoped I didn't see him again until we got home.

I returned to the bedroom to see Alexis still hadn't moved a muscle. I picked up the comforter from the floor to take with to bed before climbing back up. I wrapped the comforter around my body so I didn't have to feel all the dried, cold cum stains from the bed. The comforter was big enough for me to cover Alexis as well.

I knew I should've cleaned her up too, but something about leaving her in that state all night seemed...erotic.

I was on my side just staring at Alexis and thinking how lucky I am to be with a woman like her. Maybe I got off knowing I really shouldn't be with someone like Alexis but I am. She'll never see the real me. And that's fine with me.

My final thought before I finally went to sleep was how this night was worth it if this was the last time I could ever experience something like this. Tonight was the only night I slept like a baby, without a care in the world.

Epilogue

Alexis passed out as soon as the airplane was in the air. She still felt exhausted from last night. Correction: she still felt "fatigued." I'm glad she was sleeping though. I couldn't handle the awkward silence anymore. I hope she would be in a better mood when she woke up. Doubt it, though. I replayed in my head how that morning went to see if I could've done something differently.

I woke up to Alexis hitting my back, hard. I was on my left side with my back to her. It startled me. For a second, I thought last night was a dream. But after hearing and seeing Alexis when I woke up, I was reminded it was definitely not a dream.

"What's up, babe?" I said, still half asleep.

"...water...," Alexis croaked.

Hearing her try to talk actually scared me. She sounded like someone who has been lost in the desert for weeks. I turned over completely to inspect her.

"Damn, babe, are you okay?" I asked her, touching her hip. She immediately slapped my hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she said with that same croaking sound. It may have been low and hoarse, but I knew she was being serious.

"Sorry, babe. Are you okay?" I asked like an idiot.

"Do I fucking look okay? My whole body fucking hurts," she said. Alexis writhed on her side of the bed as she moved her body to feel what parts were in pain. Judging by the look on her face I assume her whole body was hurting.

My heart dropped when I noticed some of the marks on her body did not fade away as I had hoped. As soon as she sees herself in the mirror, she was going to freak. What the fuck was I thinking?

"Here. Let me get you that water," I said, quickly hopping out of bed to fetch some water from the kitchen. The living room and kitchen still looked the same. Alan was long gone. Which brought me some relief.

When I returned to the bedroom, Alexis was having trouble sitting up.

"Here," I said, holding the glass of water towards her. She didn't even bother to look at it. I ended up just setting it on the nightstand next to her side of the bed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked with genuine concern.

"I think you've done enough," she replied hoarsely.

Realizing I was trouble, I thought I would just start packing before she stopped me.

"Fucking help me up!" she cried. I quickly grabbed her hand and put my other hand on her back to help sit her up.

"Easy, easy, there you go," I encouraged.

"Shut up," she said.

With her back on the bed's head board, Alexis sat up trying to recuperate as best as she could. She kept her eyes closed, probably trying to get used to the aches from her body. I was afraid to say anything else. Maybe saying the wrong thing. So I just waited sitting next to her for her to say or do something first.

"What the fuck happened last night?" she asked me.

I knew this question would come up. Although I didn't have a script in mind, I had a good idea how to explain.

"What do you mean? You don't remember?" I asked her.

"Remember what? What did you do?"

"Nothing! We just had sex all night. Those drugs Alan gave us were something else! Not only were we horny all night but it made us do things we normally would never do!"

"Like what?"

"You really don't remember me whipping you with the belt? or choking you with it?"

Alexis didn't say anything for a moment. I guess she was trying to remember.

"I...I think so. Ugh. It feels like a dream. No, a nightmare. You actually choked me with a belt? Why the fuck did you do that?"

"I didn't! I mean, you wanted me to! And after I did, I got off on it. it was pretty hot," I said, trying to lighten the mood. "You even got off on it too. Remember?"

"Would you please stop asking me if I fucking remember or not!? I do remember, okay? I just don't understand why'd you have to be so rough? My whole body hurts. God, even my pussy hurts, you fucking asshole!" she yelled the best she could.

"Damn, babe, I said I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about how we'd feel the next day. I just got caught up in the moment. Just like you. Had I known you would've felt like shit the next day, I wouldn't have been so rough!" I retorted.

Alexis didn't say anything else. She was pissed. Instead, she reached over to where I left the glass of water for her on the nightstand. She took a few sips before gulping down the water.