Robert & Alexis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck meee," Daryl groaned, tilting his head back in pleasure as Alexis began to blow him.

After a few seconds of blowing him, Alexis let out a moan of pleasure herself. She had to stop to tell him something.

"Oh my God, your cock tastes delicious too!" She exclaimed.

"That's right, baby. If you keep tasting it, it'll taste even better," Daryl replied.

He gently grabbed Alexis by the back of her head to guide her back to his hardened member. She willingly accepted it in her mouth, sucking it eagerly as she savored the taste of his cock.

"She loves the taste of cock? Holy shit," someone said. I'm not sure if it was the same guy from before.

"She's a natural slut. Congrats, man!" another man said, patting Alan on the back which he was more than happy to receive. I gave a weak chuckle as I continued to view my wife going down on another man.

Alexis couldn't get enough of it. When she wasn't sucking his cock eagerly, she would lick it from the base to the head of his dick. Daryl looked down as an incredible, hot, married woman went to town on him. He would comment every now and then, to either direct how to blow him or comment how great she's doing.

"Here," Daryl said, lifting his right foot to rest on the bed. "Don't forget my balls too."

After that, Alexis shifted her head down to reach for his balls with her mouth after Daryl providing better access. Alexis returned to moaning in pleasure as she lapped and sucked his balls.

"Stroke me while you do that, baby," Daryl instructed.

Without missing a beat, Alexis grabbed and started stroking his shaft.

"Good lord, baby. You are one horny slut!" Daryl commented.

"That's right. Just for you," Alexis stopped momentarily to tell him that before returning her attention to his balls.

Alexis gave the same amount of attention to his balls as he did with his cock. She looked like she was about to literally eat them at any moment!

I felt a little annoyed that the rest of the guys were talking over the television as I tried watching and listening. Every guy was watching but some felt the need to comment every minute or so.

As I tried drowning out the voices, I paid extra close attention to the screen.

By this point, Alexis returned to sucking his cock. Daryl took this opportunity to start touching her, caressing the parts of her body that were not covered by clothing. He took much longer in feeling her ass. He made sure to give it extra attention as he dug his hands into her impressive ass.

Daryl gave it a few hard slaps to which she took very well, moaning loudly with Daryl's cock still in her mouth.

Satisfied with her ass, Daryl retraced his hands to the back of her bra, where he expertly unhooked her bra.

"Let me see them tits, baby," Daryl requested.

Alexis slowly took her mouth off of Daryl's cock, making a loud slurp as the head of his dick left her lips.

She smiled big as she looked up at Daryl, wiping away some saliva around her lips.

Alexis shifted the straps from her bra over her shoulders to let it fall on its own. Alexis cupped her own boobs, massaging them after freeing them from its confinement.

Daryl took a moment to admire Alexis' tits before reaching over to feel them with one hand. He used his other hand to stroke himself.

"Damn, baby. You got some nice titties."

Alexis brought her hands down for Daryl and leaned back, sticking her chest out for him to get better access to her boobs. She closed her eyes as she endured the pleasure she was feeling from his hand. It didn't take long for him to lower his head down to lick and suck on her nipples

"Aye Dios mio! Tu boca se siente increíble en mis tetas!" Alexis cries out.

"Not sure what you said, but it sounded fucking hot. Keep talkin' Spanish for me, mami," Daryl said.

Daryl stopped stroking his member in order to feel her up with both hands, alternating his sucking between tits. He played with them for some time. Enjoying the way they feel as Daryl would squeeze them. Alexis, all the while, feeling like she's on cloud nine.

Daryl's cock was at full attention at this point. He was probably 7 to 8 inches long and very thick. I wonder if Alexis will know it isn't me once he enters her?

Alexis had her mouth open as she moaned quietly. Daryl took this opportunity to lean down and kiss her. Alexis returned his kiss gently at first until she started kissing him back passionately.

"Tu lengua sabe increible!" Alexis managed to say before Daryl went back to kissing Alexis.

Daryl returned back her vigorous kisses as she tried devouring his mouth with hers. She took a hold of his head as he slowly moved forward. He kicked his pants off after hopping out.

Using his knees for support, Daryl grabbed a hold of Alexis with one arm around her lower back pushing her back to the head of the bed. Alexis wrapped her arms around his neck to hold onto as she let him take control.

He was completely naked as he got into the king-size bed with my wife who was half naked.

The guys here were enjoying the show as they hollered and commented. I have to say I was enjoying the show too. I tried hard to keep from getting an erection. I didn't want to get one in front of everyone.

Yet, I couldn't look away from the screen. It mesmerized me.

Daryl's body completely covered her small frame. After parting from her lips, he began to give her kisses on her neck, to which she responded to.

Alexis continued to roam her hands on his body, looking like she's not willing to let him go. His kisses went towards her breast, making sure not to leave a spot untouched by his lips and tongue.

When he reached her nipples, Alexis gave a sharp inhale with her eyes wide open.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped, followed by moans.

While sucking on one nipple, Daryl massaged her tits, pinching the other nipple, occasionally.

Alexis held onto his head as he continued working on her chest.

"My God, babe, your tongue feels so fucking good. Please, don't stop," Alexis begged.

"Yeah, you like that, baby? How about if I do this?" Daryl said before taking his mouth of her nipple to shift further down to her body.

Alexis let out a sharp cry before catching her breath as soon as Daryl planted his lips and tongue on her pussy.

She arched her back, looking straight up with a wide look as Daryl started eating her out.

Alexis didn't make a sound as he continued, with the same look of shock.

When she couldn't hold her breath any longer, Alexis let out short whimpers as she endured the pleasure she was experiencing thanks to Daryl and his tongue.

"Might as well," I heard one of the guys watching say. "It's gon' be one nasty pussy by the time she's done for tonight," he commented.

A mixture of laughter and agreement came from the other guys.

I guess that's true. Even if no one cums in her, I can't imagine putting my mouth on her afterwards.

We continued to watch the television as it continued to broadcast the live feed of Daryl, the first guy of many, to have his way with my wife.

He spent a good time burying his face in Alexis' snatch. I guess he too realized that he will be the only one to eat her out tonight.

Alexis squirmed as Daryl lapped away, keeping a firm hold on her with his hands wrapped around her thighs. The whole time Alexis made inaudible sounds. I think she was unable to say anything as the pleasure was almost too much for her to handle.

I noticed her right hand clenching the bed sheet tightly while holding onto Daryl's head with the other.

If this was how she was reacting now, I can only imagine how she will feel when the sex comes. I won't have to wait too long to see.

Sure enough, after Daryl had enough of going down on her, he abruptly stopped in order to shift back up to align his pelvis with hers.

Daryl didn't waste any time going slow. As soon as the tip of his hard rod was at her entrance, he plunged his whole shaft inside her.

Alexis only had a few seconds to catch her breath as Daryl re-positioned himself before penetrating her. When he did, Alexis yelled out loud.

It didn't phase Daryl but it scared me a little. It sounded more like she got stabbed by a knife! Some of the other guys shared the same surprise.

Daryl laid on top of her as he pumped himself in Alexis. Alexis changed her expression to that of euphoria as she was being penetrated by Daryl. Her face was barely visible over his left shoulder from where the camera was positioned.

It was like she was in a constant state of sexual bliss, as she held onto Daryl's back.

Some of the guys watching hollered and cheered for Daryl as he finally started fucking her.

"Way to go, my dude!"

"Fuck that slut!"

"Give it to that bitch! Yeah!"

"Can't wait til it's my turn. I'm gonna fuck her so hard, I'll ruin her for you all!"

Everyone was having a great time as they continued to watch the show. Alan's look of approval egged them on further to continue with their degrading comments. They probably think there is no limit to what he will allow them to say or do with the exception of the rules he laid out beforehand.

My mind wasn't so much on them, even though they were loud. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

I didn't think I would ever see her with another man after she said she would never do it again. I remember feeling so disappointed after I heard that. It should've made me happy and relieved. It did. But very little.

Alan's plan to torment me was executed perfectly. He knew I would have a problem at the beginning. And somehow he knew that the idea of being a cuckold would grow on me that, in the end, I would be robbed of any future satisfactions as a proper cuck.

I'm smart enough to know that this sudden turn of events is not a gift from Alan. He did this in order to ruin my honeymoon once again.

He slept with her first after we got married. He slept with her after they both legally married. And now a group of random men will fuck her first before I get to again.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit excited from it.

This may be the last time I'll see Alexis with another man. I didn't think it would be with multiple men. Be careful what you wish for, I guess.

My attention was fully brought back to the television screen when I noticed Daryl's movement changed to long but quick pumps. He was cumming inside her.

"Fuuuuck meee. Holy shit," Daryl groaned, as he deposited the first of many loads for tonight inside Alexis.

Daryl twitched a little, as most guys do after climaxing. He kept himself inside her as he lifted his head to look at her. She still had a dazed look. Daryl brushed her hair with his hand away from her face.

"That was fantastic, baby. You are fucking fantastic," Daryl complimented.

Alexis finally changed her expression, closing her eyes and smiling slightly.

"You weren't too bad yourself, mister. Can't wait to go again," she replied.

"Again?" Darryl chuckled. "Baby, you're something else, you know that?"

Both of them shared a laugh this time. Those drugs she took are really something. Alexis still thought she was talking to me. Not even Daryl's grammatical syntax threw her off.

Daryl moved in to kiss her, to which Alexis responded in kind. It was an intimate kiss. A kiss a husband and wife would share.

When they were done, Daryl slowly took out his now spent cock out of Alexis, before getting up to hop off the bed.

"I'll be right back, baby. Stay right there," Daryl instructed.

"Mmm, don't take too long. I'm ready for round two," Alexis said.

"I bet you are," Daryl replied.

Daryl put his clothes back on in no time before making his way out of the bedroom. He left Alexis who returned to rubbing her body on the material of the bed sheets as she was alone again but naked this time.

All the guys watching the television, turned around to see Daryl re-enter the living room.

Everyone cheered and clapped as he walked in. He did a little bow in response. Some of the guys walked up to him, giving him an exchange of high fives, handshakes, and pats on the back.

"How was she?"

"Man, she's something else. But I might've ruined her for the rest of you fellas," Daryl joked.

More laughter and jeers from the guys.

"I'm so glad I got talked into doing this. I thought it was too good to be true. This guy is the real deal," Daryl pointed at Alan. "You. Are the man," Daryl said as he walked up to Alan for a handshake.

"It's my pleasure, sir. Can I ask you to stick around? If you're up for it, you can have at her again. After everyone else has had their turn, of course," Alan said.

Daryl laughed a little, along with most of the other guys.

"I'll have to take a rain check. This may be paradise but I'm actually here on business and have an early morning. Thanks, anyway."

"Anytime," Alan replied, shaking hands once more.

With that Daryl made his way to the elevator saying his goodbyes to some of the other guys on his way out.

"One down," Alan said, which got everyone laughing, knowing full well we're in for a long night.

"Who's lucky number 2?" Alan asked out loud.

"Me!" A guy near me yelled. He was a young looking white guy. Might've been the same age as me. He rushed towards Alan, bumping me along the way without apologizing.

"Look, man, see? Number two, alright?" The kid held it out in front of Alan to see quickly before dumping it in the bowl he had placed on the coffee table before making his way towards the bedroom. It was quick, but Alan looked satisfied and accepted his number.

Several guys cheered him on as he made his way towards the bedroom.

"Don't go too fast, man!"

"Fuck that! Let that asshole fuck her fast so we can fuck her sooner!"

"Hope you make it to 10 seconds, bub!"

As soon as he disappeared, he reappeared in the television screen for our viewing pleasure. Once again, the guys huddled around to watch.

As soon as he was in the room, he disrobed immediately.

Alexis looked over to where he was as he undressed.

"Mmm, there you are. What took you so long?"

"Sorry. I tried coming quicker," he replied.

"Hopefully, not too quick," she teased. Some of the guys watching the screen snickered.

"I don't know about that, babe. God, you're so fucking hot," he said as he took off his underwear, the last article of clothing he had on.

"Well, don't keep me waiting then," Alexis said.

"Yes, ma'am," he responded.

The young guy hopped in bed with my naked wife. She was sprawled out on her back, rubbing her body on the bed. The drugs must have an everlasting effect on her senses.

The guy just knelt there next to Alexis with a look of jubilee and shock mixed together. He probably didn't think he was going to get lucky tonight.

Slowly, he reached for her chest with both hands. As soon as he made contact, Alexis moaned.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Your hands feel amazing. Rub it for me, papi," Alexis pleaded.

The guy then proceeded to massage her big tits, with the same look of shock and joy.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is finally happening," he said, as continued to fondle my wife's breasts.

"Dude, I think he's a virgin," one of the guys watching commented.

"No shit?

"He definitely won't be forgetting this night, then!"

My focus went back to the screen as the young guy kept massaging Alexis' tits, testing their durability with his hands.

"That's it baby, just like that. God, that feels good. Pinch my nipples. Oooh, that's it," she coaxed.

"What's his name?"

"I think his name is Eric?"

"Way to go, Eric!"

The young guy known as Eric kept massaging Alexis like there was no tomorrow. He must not only be a virgin but has never done anything with a woman! This must be a big treat for him. He wasn't a bad-looking guy but I could tell he was the shy type. Takes one to know one.

The guys, including myself, were getting a little agitated from Eric. He really could not get enough of massaging Alexis' tits.

"Damn, is this mother fucker gonna fuck the bitch or what?"

"If he don't start soon, I'm comin' in there and takin' over."

"I guess he's not an ass man. Heh heh."

What felt like forever had past, Eric finally stopped.

"Oh, why'd you stop?" Alexis whimpered.

"Umm, is it alright if I get...a...blowjob...from you?" Eric asked.

Alexis chuckled a bit before answering.

"Of course you can, papi. Anything for you," she responded seductively.

Eric's eyes got wider as he watched Alexis positioned herself on her knees, grabbing a hold of his cock. On his knees too, he rested his butt on his heels, leaning back propping himself up with his hands on the bed behind him.

Alexis stroked it a little first before planting her mouth on his member.

"Holy shit!" Eric exclaimed.

Alexis moaned a little as she sucked him off. Just like Darryl, she gave his cock and balls plenty of attention. He had an average size cock, if not small. It was easy for Alexis to take him all the way in. I don't think she noticed the difference between his and Darryl's. Maybe the pleasure she's feeling made her not care or noticed.

"Damn, your cock tastes amazing! I can suck you all day!" Alexis commented. Can't imagine how a cock would normally taste like. As long as she enjoys it.

Eric remained silent for almost a minute as Alexis blew him before he said something again.

"Oh...oh...I think I'm...I think I'm going to...," was all he said before his body clenched, grabbing a hold of Alexis' head.

"Fuuuuck!" He yelled, as he came inside her mouth. Alexis picked up her pace as he erupted, making sure to milk all the cum out.

Eric started coming down from his climax, as his body twitched less and less.

When his body was finally still, Alexis lifted her mouth from his dick, making sure to keep her mouth closed on the tip of his dick to keep his cum from spilling out.

She tilted her head up, looking up at him, still thinking it's me, and opening her mouth wide enough for him to see she still had it in her mouth.

It took a moment for Eric to notice since he had his eyes closed during the entire time he was coming. When he did open to peer down at her, his eyes widened in astonishment.

"Holy shit. No way," Eric said.

Alexis giggled before closing her mouth to swallow his seed.

"You swallow?!"

"Your cum tastes like candy. Hope you have some more for me soon," Alexis requested, giving him a wink.

"Oh, I will. I'll be back," the young guy said.

He quickly got off the bed to put his clothes on.

"Don't take too long," Alexis said as Eric made his way out.

When he reappeared with the rest of us, he too had a standing ovation. He came in with a wide smile.

"Did you see that?! She swallows too! I didn't know girls actually like doing that!" Eric said, with a stupid look on his face.

Most of the guys laughed. One of them, an older guy, approached him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Let me ask you this, young man: was that your first blowjob?," the random man asked.

"What?," Eric scoffed. "Uhh...no...," he said hesitantly. The guys didn't buy it. They laughed once again, not buying his lie.

"Hey, don't worry about it, man! As long as you had a good time!" Someone else said.

"Couldn't have put it better myself," Alan said. "Did you enjoy yourself?

"Oh, yeah!" Eric nodded. "I was actually wondering if I could go again? After everyone else goes, I mean," he asked Alan.

"That's fine, Eric. As long as you don't mind the wait," Alan indicated, motioning the other men in the room.

"Not at all, sir! It's Evan by the way," Evan corrected.

"Evan. My mistake. In that case, relax, enjoy yourself with the other amenities I have to offer as you wait." As the 2nd guy who fucked my wife, named Evan, made his way to the kitchen to help himself to some of the alcohol, Alan continued on with the night. "Who's next?"